Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam, James And Their Friend

23
11 Comments 11
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sam and James are joined by a friend."

I’d not seen Sam for over a week. She had taken a four-day work trip to Milan and when she had got back I was rostered on to a three-day shift. There was no doubt I was missing her and feeling restless that I wasn’t around her.

We had been seeing each other and fucking for about two weeks. Two weeks in which there can be no doubt, I was getting the best sex of my life. Sam was confident, forward and unashamed of her sexuality. She knew what she wanted and knew how to get it.

I still didn’t know how old she was. I’m guessing late forties or very early fifties. We had met at our local gym and swimming pool where we both used to work out or use the pool. We were both working at getting fitter and getting into shape and we were both enjoying the benefits. 

There had been some obvious flirting and then a very auspicious moment as she got out of the pool. That had given us both the green light and boosted our confidence. We fucked twice that afternoon.

Since then there had been a few sessions together, all energetic and all steamy. We were good together and enjoyed each other's bodies.

Now we had been apart for a week. While she was in Milan, we had sent each other explicit messages, indulged in some phone sex and exchanged some pictures. I sent her a shot of my softening cock and a pool of spunk on my tummy. She sent me one with her legs spread wide but said that she found it difficult to masturbate and hold her phone.

She went on, “You know how I like to wank when I want to cum. One hand for my clit and I like a couple of fingers in my pussy. I don’t take any toys with me when I’m on a trip that involves going through an airport scanner or the Eurostar,” She said displaying understandable caution.

Saturday was going to be our first day together and we were both getting aroused at the thought. The shift I had just finished had been gruelling and I’d worked over my hours on all three days. I was knackered. I told her.

“I’m going to come over and suck your cock,” She told me on the phone. “Or do I need to do something extra, something special to get you up and running?” She was teasing me now.

My mind began to race. What more could she be thinking about? Sam was the most sexual woman I had ever met. In our brief time together there was hardly anything we hadn’t done. I wanted to fuck her in her bum but I sensed a little reluctance so I knew not to push my luck. 

Her talk had got me hard, but she was still a few hours away. While I was in the shower I stayed a bit longer, wanked off and shot a load against the wall. I felt better.

I spent the next few hours cleaning my house, running to Sainsbury’s and doing laundry. In no time, the house looked better. After I had aired it out I put the heating on low just to make it more welcoming.

At quarter past one I heard my doorbell. A surge of excitement swept through me and my cock began to swell, on its own. I was ready.

Sam was outside, but she was not alone. She was with a strikingly attractive Indian lady of a similar age. I held open the door and invited them in. I was instantly glad that I hadn’t stuck to my original plan of answering the door naked and erect. My semi-hard cock was however clearly visible beneath my jeans.

I kissed Sam fully on the lips and held her close.

“James, can I introduce you to Priya? Priya, this is James. I’ve been fucking him for the last couple of weeks.”

Sam’s direct talk caused my cock to swell and my erection became even more noticeable. I saw both ladies look me over.

I held out my hand in an old fashioned gentlemanly gesture. 

“James,” I said. “I’m delighted to meet you.”

In normal circumstances that we have been a  perfectly chivalrous and acceptable way to greet a lady for the first time.  But my bulging erection made things awkward, but only for me.

“Sam has told me a lot about you,” replied Priya. Her dark eyes looking me over, and, so I felt glancing at my obvious hard-on.

“Priya is my special friend, the one I told you about,” Said Sam, with an impish look on her face.

The penny dropped and everything fell into place. Priya was Sam’s other lover, the lady she met and had sex with. I don’t know why, but it had never occurred to me that Sam’s lover might be Asian. I relaxed and unashamedly looked Priya over. 

A similar age to Sam, slightly younger than me. She had long black hair and dark almost black eyes. She was wearing a wool sweater and tight leggings. From what I could see. It looked like she had medium-sized breasts and kept herself in good shape. The leggings fitted her perfectly.

I moved and stood next to Sam. We held each other. Sam ran her hands over my body including a teasing but obvious stroke of my cock.

“How long since you last saw each other?” Priya asked

“Eight days,” I replied.

“You must be gagging for it?” inquired Priya looking at us both. Any tension in the air vanished and we all three visibly relaxed. We knew we were comfortable with each other.

“I was looking forward to seeing Sam myself,” said Priya. “I was hoping for a good session with her. It’s been even longer for me.” 

“James told me he wanted to watch us,” said Sam.

“Well, I’m cool with that,” said Priya. “But first I want to see what you have been getting,” she replied. “Suck his cock, it looks like he needs it urgently.” Priya looked me straight in the eye and stared again at my obvious erection.

The way she said it was more than a suggestion, it was confident, assertive, almost a command.  I thought Sam was the most direct, sexually confident and uninhibited woman I had ever met but Priya’s instructions to her were just amazing.

Sam began kissing me and I quickly got my tongue in her mouth. I held her close and began running my hands up and down her body. I needed her, now.

Sam had my jeans open and quickly released my swollen cock. I was barefoot so it didn’t take long for me to lose my jeans completely. My shirt followed and I was naked in front of Sam and Priya. 

Sam knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Instead of looking at me which she normally did, she looked directly at Priya. She was performing for her.

Up and down my length she went stopping occasionally to concentrate on the tip. Sam knew how to give a blow job and was good at it. With her right hand, she alternated between wanking me firmly and feeling my balls. With her left hand, she began to undo her own jeans. 

I, too, looked directly at Priya and confidently pushed my cock into Sam’s mouth. I enjoyed being a showman too. 

Sam stopped what she was doing and stood up. She took off her sweater and her jeans. She was wearing a matching set of lingerie including some tiny knickers. It was a testimony to how well she looked after herself that she could confidently wear such an outfit. 

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Sam began kissing me again while at the same time wanking my cock. I stood behind her, turned her to face Priya and began to fondle her breasts through her flimsy bra. I pushed my cock hard up against her. Priya was looking at us both there was an obvious fire in her eyes. Her breathing was quickening. She liked what she was seeing.

I dropped my hand and stuck it in Sam’s knickers. They were tight and Priya could see the outline of my fingers in Sam’s pussy. Sam was wet and I began to use my fingers along the length of her slit. I felt her breathing deepen and she pushed her bum back against me.

“James, bend Sam over that table and fuck her from behind.” Priya’s words once again were almost a command.

Sam and  I were insatiable and moved quickly to follow Priya’s instructions. We were both putting on a show and enjoying doing so. Sam got into position and I entered her easily. She was very wet by now. I began thrusting and looked directly at Priya.

Priya was sitting in a chair opposite us. Our show was clearly turning her on. I watched as she put her hand into the front of her leggings and began to feel herself. I began pumping harder into Sam and with my hand, I  reached around and began to rub her clit.

At that moment I had an idea, it was time to step things up.

I pulled out of Sam.

“Give me a minute,” I asked

“Right now?” replied Sam, her frustration at my interruption obvious.

I leapt upstairs. I needed something.

While Sam had been away, I had spent some time online and had ordered some sex toys that I hoped Sam would use at my house. I remembered that she told me she didn’t like plastic toys. So among other things, I ordered a couple of glass dildos. I grabbed one and headed downstairs.

The sight that met me was amazing, Sam was where I had left her but she was now fingering her pussy vigorously. Priya had stripped off her jumper and her leggings. She was wearing bright electric blue lingerie. She had spread her legs and was masturbating for Sam. I handed her the dildo.

I got behind Sam and thrust my cock back into her pussy. We resumed fucking, putting on a show for Priya.        

Priya’s eyes widened as she grasped the dildo. She didn’t take her eyes off what Sam and I were doing. She pulled her blue knickers to one side and effortlessly pushed the dildo into her pussy. It encountered no resistance. Priya began fucking herself with total abandon.

Sam was the first to cum. I heard her grunt loudly, felt her body stiffen and she slumped across the table. I pulled my cock out of her, grabbed it and after a couple of firm strokes shot out a big load that landed on Sam’s back. I wanted Priya to see me cum. Priya wasn’t far behind. With one hand, she pumped the dildo into her pussy and with the other, she was rubbing her clit. Priya appeared to go lifeless but her deep breathing told another story. She gently removed the dildo and put it on the table.

What a sight we must have been? The three of us either naked or with hardly any clothes on. Our outer clothing was strewn across my kitchen/diner where we had left it. The smell of sex and arousal was strong in the air. 

Sam got up from the table, turned and kissed me full on the lips. She then turned to Priya and kissed her hungrily too. She then unclipped her bra and pulled down her twisted and soaking wet knickers. Priya was now as naked as we were. I’d never seen a naked Indian woman in real life. Her light brown skin was flawless. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed but it was thick and black. A complete contrast to Sam’s blond tuft.

Priya walked over to me and kissed me on my lips her tongue in my mouth. She also reached for my cock and began stroking it. I kissed her back, put my hand between her legs and felt for her clit through her hair. When I found it I began rubbing it with the flat part of my thumb.

“Both of you come with me now. There is something I want to try.” And with that summons, Sam led us upstairs to my bedroom. “Both my lovers here at the same time and I have several hours of me-time still!” Sam exclaimed. “What I’m about to ask you to do is one of my all-time favourite wanking fantasies,” Sam said.

“James lie down on the bed on your back. I’m going to suck your cock. Priya I would like you to lick my pussy. James, I would then like you to close the triangle by getting your head between Priya’s legs. Does that make sense to everyone?” Sam’s instructions were clear. It was obviously not a new idea to her.

Sam began sucking my cock with her customary gusto. I saw Priya crawl between her legs and begin to run her tongue along Sam’s pink slit. Priya raised one leg so that I had access to her pussy. Parting her thick hair I noticed that when I pulled her outer lips apart her pussy was also bright pink in complete contrast to her darker skin. I started with my tongue but also quickly deployed my fingers.

Our little triangle of lust was very sexy and we all soon began to get aroused. Sam’s sucking on my cock had got me hard again in no time. I ran my tongue around Priya’s bum and then decided to try and push my thumb into her. She opened easily and I very gently began to work both her holes with my fingers and thumb. Priya came very suddenly and by the sound of it did something to Sam which she loved. I was still some way of finishing.

Our triangle fell apart. I wasn’t done and needed more action.

“Fuck Priya now and come in her pussy I want to watch you do that,” Came Sam’s clear instruction.

I laid Priya on her back, spread her legs and mounted her in the missionary position. Her pussy was tight and her breasts felt good crushed beneath my chest. Like Sam, she wrapped her legs around me and drew me in. I began thrusting hard, really fucking her.

Sam sat on Priya’s face and I watched as Priya’s tongue searched for Sam’s clit.

Sam encouraged me verbally and Priya’s heavy breathing told me she was very close.

I felt my balls contract and I knew I was seconds away. I think I heard Priya cum too. She certainly relaxed her legs and released her grip. I lay down with my face in her tits. At the same time, I reached up and stuck a finger in Sam’s pussy. That was all it took and Sam to joined us. A triple nearly simultaneous orgasm. Not bad for our first time together.

Exhausted by our exertions we all slumped in the bed. I pulled the duvet over the three of us before we cooled down.

Just before I dozed off I reflected on my current situation. A week before my fifty-ninth birthday and I was in bed with two hot women, having just had the best sex of my life. 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments