Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam And James's Second Encounter

"Sam and James spend an unhurried sexy day together..."

33
18 Comments 18
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

We were lying naked on my bed. It was midday and the light from the semi-closed shutters cast dramatic shadows on our bodies. We both had the day off and had agreed to meet at our local gym. We had both had a good work out and had come back to my house. We had felt each other up in the shower and both got really turned on. Unlike last time Sam was not in a hurry to fuck.

“I’m feeling properly horny right now, but I don’t have to hurry. Would you like us to sixty-nine each other?“ she asked.

This was another thing that I hadn’t done in years. Sam took her cue from my smile.

She lay on top of me, and started sucking my cock. I was already semi-hard from our time in the shower but Sam’s technique soon had me raging. I adjusted my position, got my shoulders in the right place and began to lick her shaved pussy.  I ran my tongue up and down her wet slit and quickly felt her respond.

With my fingers, I pulled her outer lips apart and pushed my tongue in further. We both got a good rhythm going and I began to hear Sam’s gentle moaning. With my tongue, I moved my concentration to her clit and also started to nibble and gently bite it. At the same time, I moved my arm and got a finger and then two deep into her.

It was clear that both of us were very aroused and our first orgasms were not far away. We worked at each other passionately. Sam’s moaning got louder and her breathing shorter.

“You can cum in my mouth” she said. 

Her words drove me over the edge and I quickly shot a big load into her. She wasn’t far behind me so I picked up speed with my fingers and began sucking on her clit. Like the first time, she first went rigid and then grunted loudly as she came. 

We separated and then laid down side by side. I leaned over and kissed her. I expected to taste my own cum but she appeared to have swallowed the lot.

With no real agenda, we began to talk.

 I told her my story about how my wife had just lost all interest in sex, actually lost all interest in everything except her phone and her business. That it barely broke even and how that put so much strain on the relationship that it ended.

She told me that her husband just seemed to lose interest in her sexually around her late forties.

“Was there anyone else?" I asked

“I don’t think so, and we are still together and everything else is fine. He just doesn’t want to fuck me.”

I found this hard to believe as I stared at her naked body. I began to caress her breasts and bit her nipples very gently.

“I mean this is a nice pussy and I’m a great fuck,” she said. “He just can’t stay hard when he is in me and I think it’s taken his confidence. He also doesn’t seem to want to. I tried everything. Lingerie at first, then I started shaving and waxing. I used to masturbate for him, I used toys. I said he could have my bum if he wanted. I even did a little lesbian show for him.”

“You what? “I exclaimed.

“You heard,”  she said smiling seductively at me. 

“That got your attention, didn’t it?  She said grabbing my cock which had sprung to life. 

“I let him find me in bed with a friend who wasn’t getting any either. I heard him come in the door so I went down on my friend and stuck my bum out. He stripped and took me from behind which is what I wanted but again, after a few minutes even with two hot horny women he went soft in me.’

I was so turned on that I spread Sam’s legs and mounted her. I pushed my hard cock straight into her and began fucking her vigorously.  Sam spread her legs wider and drew me in. Her hands were on my arse pushing me down. I felt Sam’s pussy contract and tighten as I pushed into her. Harder and faster I went, feeling like a twenty-year-old man again. 

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

I usually like to take my time and change position mid-fuck, but not this time. I was having Sam and we were going for it missionary style. I was sweating and Sam was grunting and pushing her pelvis up to meet me mid-thrust. I felt my balls tighten and I knew it wouldn’t belong.  I sensed Sam was close too and as soon as I felt her go rigid I shot two loads deep inside her. 

We separated and lay side by side breathing deeply.

“Well, that certainly got you going,” Sam said impishly.

“It certainly did,” I replied breathlessly.

“What happened after that?”

“Graham left and I heard him drive off. It is what he does when he needs to think.”

“And you?” I asked hoping to entice more detail out of her.

“I stayed, I was naked in bed with a good friend and pretty turned on. So we carried on.”

“Yes, and?” I asked encouraging her, hoping to entice more out of her.

“This is still turning you on isn’t it?’ Sam observed.

One look at my swelling cock was all the answer she needed.

“I went down on her, licked her pussy. I fingered her, made her cum. She did the same to me. I’d never had sex with a woman before. It was new and exciting. We spent the afternoon in bed savouring each other. We still do when we get the chance.” 

We were laying side by side and Sam was stroking my cock. She knew what she was doing and that her explicit talk was turning me on.

“How do you feel knowing that I’m also fucking another woman?” Sam asked.

“Do you find it threatening? Are you jealous?” She inquired.

“Not at all,” I replied, “I like what you are telling me, tell me more. Tell me what you do?”

“It depends on how we are both feeling at the time,” Sam replied while beginning to pump my cock. “Sometimes we lick each other out, sometimes we use toys. Here is an image to get you going. Imagine the two of us naked and sitting up in bed, both thrusting our glass dildos into our wet pussies. Faster and faster until we both cum.”

I was rock hard and Sam kept the pressure on my cock. She was stroking me firmly.

“I like scissoring her and I want to get one of those double ended dildos soon. Neither of us like plastic toys in us so we need to experiment and get our position right.”

“I would like to watch you,” I blurted out

“I bet you would,” Sam replied. “I bet you wouldn’t be able to contain yourself! However, right now I don’t want to waste this good hard cock.

Sam sat up, threw her leg over me and took me in her pussy, she was very wet and I slid in easily. She began to fuck me with a slow rhythm. From my hips, I pushed up into her. I reached up and began to fondle her breasts which were swinging freely. Her nipples hardened as I pinched them. Sam leaned backwards and at the same time began to rub her clit which was clearly visible beneath her small tuft of blond hair.

“Watch me,” she demanded.

I began to thrust harder into Sam and she rubbed her clit faster. Her breathing deepened. I felt her go rigid and her skin darkened around her chest as she came. She slumped forward and laid on me, breathing deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

My cock was still in her pussy, but in this position, there was little I could do. Sam reached back and began to stroke my balls.

“I’m sorry that one was selfish of me,” she said

“It’s OK,”  I admitted. “I’ve already cum twice, I doubt there is much more in there.”

With Sam lying on top of me, we actually dozed off. My cock softened and I slipped out of her. I pulled a light duvet over us both and we slept. Sweaty in each other's arms, two new lovers sated, for now.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments