Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat and Young Tommy

"Pat has been having a lean time, so I introduce her to the new young guy from work."

35
11 Comments 11
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Tommy is a new guy at work, twenty-four and single, not that that would matter. I took him out, and we had a couple of drinks and gave him an insight into the games Pat and I play.

At first, Tommy was sceptical, especially when I told him Pat's age, sixty-five. But when I showed him a photo of Pat bare-breasted, he agreed to come home with me. For no other reason than to find out if I was being honest about Pat.

I rang Pat and told her I was bringing a friend home and to get a couple of cold beers out of the fridge.

Tommy's anticipation built up until he saw Pat, and he knew immediately there was some truth in what I had told him.

Pat was sitting in the living room. Two beers were on the coffee table, and Tommy saw Pat's nipples forcing themselves against the thin-knitted sweater. When she got up to greet us, her breasts swayed freely.

I got a peck on the cheek, and Pat asked who I had with me.

There was no point in beating around the bush, so I told Pat how it was, "This is Tommy, and he would like to see your tits."

"Hi, Tommy," Pat said and kissed him on the lips. "Is this just a quick flash or something more?"

"May as well take your sweater off. Tommy is staying a while," I told Pat.

Tommy had a disbelieving smile on his face when Pat removed her sweater and stood bare-breasted in front of him.

"What do you think?" Tommy. "Do you like them? They are real, you know. Touch them and see," Pat told Tommy.

Tommy looked at me. "Go on," I told him.

Tommy touched the top of Pat's breast tentatively. "For fucks sake, Tommy, get a good hold," Pat complained, and then she grabbed Tommy's hand and pushed onto her tit.

I sat on the settee with my beer and watched Tommy play with Pat's tits and then suck on her nipples when she told him to.

Tommy had a good go at both Pat's breasts, and while he did, Pat smiled at me and nodded her appreciation.

Pat stopped Tommy, sat next to me, and told Tommy to sit on the other side of her, which he did.

"Have a drink, Tommy," Pat told him, and as he was drinking, Pat's eyes flashed down at Tommy's crotch and then back at me.

I looked down and saw a decent-sized bulge in Tommy's pants.

"Tommy," I said. "This is always an exciting time of night. I slide my hand along Pat's thigh to find out if she is wearing panties, and if she isn't, that is the signal she is ready and wants a good fucking."

Pat put an arm around the back of my neck and the other Tommy's. Then she placed one leg over my thighs and the other across Tommy's.

"Let's find out together, shall we, Tommy," I said.

I placed my hand on Pat's thigh and encouraged Tommy to do the same. "Come on, Tommy."

The look on Tommy's face was that he couldn't believe what was happening, but when his hand reached the top of Pat's leg, it changed to, 'WOW.'

I had deliberately let Tommy beat me because I knew Pat wasn't wearing panties, and that is what she would want me to do.

Tommy's smiled the broadest smile. "She isn't wearing any, is she?" I asked, and Tommy nodded.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

"Is she wet?"

"Ohhh, Yesss," Tommy declared excitedly.

"Slip a finger or two into her."

Pat moaned her soft moan, as always, when something entered her, and then she leaned over, wanting a kiss. Our tongues played for a while, and then I suggested that Tommy go down between Pat's legs and taste her sweet honey. "It's the sweetest thing you will ever taste," I told him.

Pat and I smiled as we heard Tommy lapping up Pat's pussy juices. But then Pat's expression changed. She grimaced and bit her bottom lip.

Pat was having her first orgasm of the evening.

"Alright, my turn. Get your cocks out," Pat ordered when she regained her faculties.

Pat got Tommy and me to stand, and she positioned us, so it was easy for her to suck one cock and then swap to the other. When she wanted something different, Pat got me to sit back down, and she told Tommy he got to fuck her while she sucked my dick.

I winked at Tommy as he gave Pat's cunt a good fucking.

Unlike Tommy, I didn't last and shot my load into Pat's eager mouth and then had a refreshing beer while I watched Pat and Tommy fuck in lots more positions.

Eventually, Tommy announced he was close to cumming.

"Cum inside me," Pat shouted at Tommy. "Cum inside me," she repeated at the same volume as if Tommy hadn't heard her command the first time.

Tommy thrust harder, and then it was his turn to scream. The extra force from Tommy's cock brought Pat off again, and she cried out; she was cumming.

Pat and Tommy collapsed into a heap and remained like that for several minutes until they recuperated.

Pat was first, and she asked me to pass her a tissue to wipe herself.

"Let me," Tommy said, and he went between Pat's legs and licked her cunt.

Wanting to be fair, Pat got Tommy into a sixty-nine position, and they licked and sucked each other clean.

The next hour or so, we spent chatting and having a beer. Pat stripped Tommy, and he got rid of Pat's skirt. I sat and watched Pat and Tommy enjoy each other.

It was the most intense I had seen Pat with any guy in a long time. She couldn't keep her hands or lips off Tommy. In turn, he enjoyed Pat's body without restrictions, and that caused his cock to react positively to Pat's delight.

"I suggest you take me to bed, Tommy, where it is more comfortable." Pat looked over at me, "You don't mind sleeping in the spare room, do you?"

The tone in Pat's voice was more that I was sleeping in the spare room than a question. That was significant because Pat screws our guests in their room, not ours.

It didn't matter because Pat led Tommy out by his cock, and all I got was a goodnight.

I opened another beer and pulled some on my dick while I imagined what pleasure Pat was giving Tommy. It had been nearly three weeks since Pat had another man's cock inside her. She hadn't complained, but I knew Pat was gagging to be drilled by someone else.

I hoped Tommy's young cock would satisfy Pat's old cunt, at least for a while, but I wasn't going to hold my breath.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments