Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Dating With A Difference Part 2

"Carol and Mark carry on together..."

25
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I woke around 9 am on a Saturday morning, which was late for me. The previous evening I had enjoyed one of the best nights of my life. Now dozing beside me was a naked woman. I had met Carol at my local the night before. She had been on an online date and I was just killing time.

We had fallen into easy conversation and when she had decided that her date was a no-show I made the bold move and asked her to have dinner with me. My boldness was rewarded. Later that night, we had made love on my sofa and then several times more, up in my bedroom where we now were. 

I slipped out to use the bathroom. I felt great. When I returned to bed I lifted the duvet and treated myself to a full view of a naked Carol. She was still dozing but stirring, I thought it best to play it cool. 

When she did wake she looked up and smiled. I chose that moment to plant a kiss on her lips.

“Morning gorgeous,” I greeted her. She kissed me back. 

“Give me a minute,” she replied before slipping out from under the duvet. I was treated to another view of her superb naked body. When she returned from the bathroom she took her time and made no effort to cover herself. I was treated to the sight of her full breasts and her narrow Brazilian trim. She also climbed into bed over me rather than getting in from the other side. I got a good look at her pussy.

We hugged and the hugs became holds. I kissed her lips and then her breasts. I felt her nipples harden. She stretched and arched her back and got comfortable. Clearly she was ready for more.

I began with a series of soft kisses below her breasts onto her tummy. Carol was a woman in her late forties, I’m guessing but clearly made an effort to stay fit. When my kisses reached the top of her narrow strip of pubic hair I stopped and relocated myself. I started at just above her ankles and proceeded to kiss her legs. above her knees, I paid particular attention to the inside of her thighs. 

Her pussy was next. I began with a long slow lick along her entire length and quickly repeated it. Carol raised her legs and spread them apart giving me much easier access. I have always enjoyed making love in the morning. There is something intensely erotic about not having to hurry. I didn’t.

As I felt Carol respond, I pushed my tongue harder and deeper into her. When I sensed that she was enjoying this, I decided to step things up. With my fingers, I pulled her outer lips apart and ran my tongue along the exposed pink flesh.

Carol's response was as I had intended. Her breathing became much deeper and she started pushing her pussy against my face. I slid two fingers deep inside her and felt how wet she was. I began pumping her with my fingers while working her clit with my tongue. Her breathing deepened and became more erratic, I increased the speed of my fingers and was rewarded with a loud grunt and her body going limp.

I sat up and admired her body. I kissed her lips, giving her a chance to taste herself. 

By now I was fully erect and raring to go. As Carol recovered, I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in. She was soaking wet and I slid in easily. Carol spread her legs again and I adjusted my position. On impulse, I reached for a pillow and placed it under the small of her back. This had the effect of raising her up slightly and allowed me to thrust into her deeply. I got a good rhythm going and because of the angle, I was able to use the full length of my cock. I supported my weight on my forearms and began fucking her. I wasn’t in a hurry and I wanted her to enjoy what was happening. 

Carol wrapped her legs around my torso and drew me into her. I felt her hands on the small of my back and on my arse. I could feel her nails digging into me as I continued thrusting. I felt Carol begin to meet my thrusts by raising her hips towards me. Her pussy was wet and my cock felt great inside her. 

As my thrusts became quicker I felt my balls tighten and I knew my climax was imminent. With one final push, I felt my release and shot at least two loads deep inside her. I collapsed onto her and then rolled over until I was beside her. I was panting and she placed her hand on my heaving chest.

There were no words exchanged between us, we just lay side by side breathing heavily and contentedly. 

Carol sat up and then before my cock had softened completely she took the head in her mouth and licked off any remaining cum. She then returned to my side. 

“Can I offer you some coffee?” I asked

“That would be divine,” Carol replied.

“I could go out and get some croissants,” I offered, only then did we both notice that it was raining heavily outside. We both laughed. It takes a lot for British people to not notice the weather. 

I remembered that I had some frozen croissant-type things. I offered Carol these.

“I also have a sweatshirt or work shirt with buttons, if you would like?”

“No need,” Carol replied with a certain teasing tone in her voice. “Just go downstairs and check that the blinds are closed.”

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

I threw on a pair of soft jogging pants and went downstairs. The blinds in the kitchen were down and the ones in the front room were also still closed after last night’s adventures. I noticed Carol’s wool dress on the chair and picked it up and straightened it out. From my hall cupboard, I got a wooden hanger and put the dress on this.

I got the coffee machine started and found the croissants in the freezer. I found two large cups and saucers and some side plates. I set these up on the small table in the kitchen diner.

Carol came downstairs completely naked and offered me plenty of opportunities to admire her body. She came close, kissed me on the lips, ran her hands down my chest and gave my cock a squeeze through my joggers.

“Coffee, please. Frothy milk if you can?” 

“My pleasure.” I replied, “This thing is like the Starship Enterprise. If the lady wants frothy milk in her coffee, then she shall have it.”

The frozen croissants were remarkably good and we enjoyed a civilized start to our day. On one occasion, I was able to remove some pastry flakes from her breasts with my tongue.

“Do you have any plans for today?” I asked Carol.

“Well, I would like to get fucked at least one more time and then I don’t know. I don’t have to be anywhere.”

Something about Carol’s language and the confident and unashamed way she spoke to me went straight to my cock. I took her hand, led her to the kitchen counter, turned her around and then dropping my shorts, I simply fucked her from behind. No foreplay, no warning, just hard physical lust.

She was wet and ready and soon after I began thrusting into her, I felt her fingers on her clit as she began frigging herself. Given our state of arousal, neither of us was going to last long and soon I heard her breathing deepen and then felt her go limp over the counter. I came soon afterwards. Carol just stayed where she was and I saw my cum drip out of her and land on my kitchen floor. 

Carol got up. “I thought for a minute you were going to fuck me up the arse.”

“Would you like that?” I enquired

“Well that is for you to find out,” she replied teasingly.

We kissed again and headed for the shower. While we were in there she gave me a fantastic blow job and I fingered her pussy. By the time we were out and Carol had dried her hair, it was nearly noon.

The problem with croissants is that despite their sophistication, they are not particularly filling. Both of us realized that we were hungry. I had not had a chance to do my normal Saturday morning shop so my fridge and cupboards were not offering much.

I ran through all the options available in Wimbledon. Despite it being a well-to-do London suburb and the home of an international tennis tournament it is not particularly well-served by restaurants. There are all the usual chains but anything different doesn’t tend to last long. Neither of us felt particularly inspired.

“Let's go back to the pub?” Suggested Carol.

I was immediately aware of a rather teasing tone in her voice. That said I had no problem with heading back to the pub. It was a great place to spend a rainy afternoon.

One of the advantages of where I had ended up is that my flat is directly on the bus route into Wimbledon. It takes ten minutes. Carol agreed we didn’t need to spend money on a cab. Because it was still raining, I gave Carol and old Vortex rain jacket that my ex-wife had left in an unpacked bag. I’m not denying that I had lent it to the odd woman who had stayed over in recent years. I make no claim to being a monk.

It was only after we got to the pub and got a table that I realized why Carol had used such a teasing tone when she had suggested going back to the pub. When she took off the rain jacket it was immediately obvious that Carol was naked beneath her wool dress. Her nipples stood out and poked through and anyone lucky enough to see her from behind would struggle to see any evidence of underwear. Her bum cheeks clearly swung loose beneath her dress. I was both amazed and aroused. On more than one occasion I caught men looking and lusting after her. Carol didn’t care. She was flaunting it. 

We enjoyed a good lunch and some more wine. Conversation between us was casual, confident and amorous. I regularly leaned over and kissed her. 

One young man was clearly gobsmacked by her flagrant exhibitionism. When it came time to leave I helped her on with the rain jacket. While I was doing it, I turned her to face him and grabbed her tits. His face was a picture. Emboldened by what I had done and before she zipped up the jacket, I lifted up her dress and gave him a quick flash of her pussy. It was time to leave the pub. 

We made it to the cab rank and got the first available cab. Carol gave the driver an address between Wimbledon and Tooting. We were headed to her place. 

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments