Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Saddle Ride

"After today's ride on Jackson, there will be more."

8
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Getting all the pieces together took a while, but now, today is the day! Hope you enjoy it."

As I finished rinsing the soap off my naked body, thinking it was already a week and a half since I picked up my saddle ... finally ... Today I’ll go for a ride! YUM YUM. Drying off my sexy body and slipped on a red thong and bra, I made my way to the kitchen.

After cleaning up the kitchen and a load of laundry, I dressed and put my choice of sex clothes in the saddlebag. I drove to the riding stables.

The old fart husband went off to be with his cronies. Probably to harass the new waitress at McDonald's!

After leaving the ranch office I pulled up to the barn parking lot. This riding ranch was a local community one. Pay for some hay, and you get to ride. Good deal I always thought. Being a regular visitor and having my daughter work part-time in the office always helped.

Anticipating today’s ride my thong was already ‘wet’, my thoughts being pushed by my pussy’s desires!

Making my way into the barn, I spotted Stanley, the ranch hand, only seventeen or eighteen, not that good looking, but rumoured that he was hung like a horse. Giggling, I approached him,

“Stanley, would you be a dear and get my saddle out of my truck and saddle up Jackson? I’m taking him for a ride this afternoon”.

He smiled and said, “Sure Mrs. L.”

Taking my bag, I made way to the change room. I slipped off my lite summer jean jacket, denim blouse and knee-length jean skirt, and hanging them on the coat hooks. Stepping out of my soaked red lycra/lace thong, smiling and musing how the anticipation of today’s special ride made them soaked. Taking out the tight fitted custom black leather riding chaps, strapped them on over my hips and tightened the leather straps over my thighs, knees and calves, as they draped over my red cowboy boots. The top of the thighs had leather band all the way around the top of the thighs pushing up my bum cheeks. Down the back and inside of the leg, bare skin showing. With one hand my fingers danced over my now plumped up bum cheek, while with the other hand my fingers traced my wet pussy lips and brushed my clit. My lips quivered and a shiver ran up and down my body taking my breath away.

“Oh, oh oh MY!”

I moaned, my body craving more, but I stopped promising to give my horny clit a work-out on the ride.

Next slipped off my bra and taking out black leather custom fitting full-length corset and slipping it on. It was a full-frontal and back panels, open laced sides. Starting at the bottom doing up the lacing, cinching it tight.

As the lacing got higher, I moved my girls into the breast cups, where I had cut out the lining so that my nipples would rub against the leather, just to tease myself even more! Finishing the lacing to the top, tightened it snug. Next ran the separate narrow lacing at the bottom of the corset to tie it to the top of the chaps at the small of my back and front part of my hips.

I stepped over and twirled in front of the full-length mirror to check if I had missed anything, playfully spanking my bum cheek that was deliciously sticking out of the leather chaps.

Giggling, “Hey there girl, not bad for a sixty-year-old broad!” Giving myself another vote of self esteem.

Then I noticed a shadow? Movement? Reflection? in the mirror. What was that? Noticing the dressing room door had partially swung open, giving a partial view to part of the stables. Well…. I mused, nothing there now. I slipped my jean jacket and skirt back on, cowboy hat and walked out to the stables. There I saw Stanley holding Jackson’s reins, almost looking a little sheepish and red-faced …. I wonder???

Shaking the thought off, grabbing the reins and cooed into Jackson’s ear what a good boy he is. Out of my pocket, I took out part of an apple and fed it to Jackson as he muzzled his mouth into my boob. I grinned and scratched his ear. Then stepping on the bench and getting into the saddle. Checked that my saddlebags were cinched on and moved Jackson out of the stables down along the corrals out towards the meadows and pastures. Walking Jackson down the fence line, slowly inching my bum up higher into the saddle until my sex slowly rubbed against the saddle horn, giving way for me to sway with each of Jackson’s steps. MMMMM I murmured to myself.

By the time I got to the end of the fence line and grove of trees that led to the second pasture, my pussy was wet again! I sighed and smiled as Jackson walked through the grove and into the open in the second pasture. From what I could see, only 3 riders’ way at the end of the second pasture. I was safe for my next enjoyment. Unbuttoning the secret buttons down the center of the skirt, it fell wide open to hang off both sides of my hips. I flipped the back of my skirt over the back of the saddle, easing my tush down touching the leather saddle a shiver coursed through my body as my pussy lips melded to the bare leather saddle! Reaching into my saddlebag, pulled out my custom-built dildo. Giggling I gave it a lick and suck! Reaching and pushing the release button in front of the saddle horn a section behind the saddle horn popped up. Giving it a quarter turn it released from the catch. Now pushing down the base of the dildo and quarter turned it, it was locked in. My eyes grew big, my own personal live cock!! Giggling out loud I stroked it. Yes, Sam did a great job of making this saddle toy. And after a bit of practice at his shop all went according to my plan. Clicking my tongue egged Jackson to start walking to the other side of the second pasture. I couldn’t stop my wide grin and light giggles as I slid my pussy lips against this saddle cock. Squeezing my knees and bum cheeks the dildo nestled in tight to my wet pussy lips.

“Oh Jackson, you big boy! You move so gooood!”

Giving Jackson a sign he started to trot. On every ‘trot’ feeling the dildo slide up and down my pussy lips, then getting into the rhythm back and forth, up and down … over and over again. My breathing got quicker. My tummy muscles tightened as I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter! Sweat started to run down my back as I felt the heat off Jackson. The saddle was getting wet and it was getting harder to stay pressed against my new stiff saddle cock! Little guttural sounds escaped from deep inside of my tummy and lungs as mini orgasms danced from my pussy. Finally, Jackson got to the other side of the second pasture. Reigning Jackson back into a walk, I got a chance to catch my breath. LOL

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Now comes the fun I giggled and almost hesitated! Slowly lifting my sweet bum off the saddle and ever so gently I teased my pussy with the head of the dildo. Dipping my bum a wee bit and then out, then a bit just enough to slide the head between my pussy lips. Then, again and again, I teased myself and relished it! After getting a quarter way thru the grove on the way to the third pasture, I took a big breath and slowly slid and squished my sopping wet pussy down the 8” saddle cock, exhaling as it sunk it’s massive head deep! Now that took my breath away! My mind raced away with feeling the pleasure coursing through my body, so exhilarating! Each step Jackson took the dildo worked it’s magic and heated up my pussy. Feeling Jackson’s strong shoulders between my knees, my pussy squishing at the base of my delightful new saddle dildo cock! I laughed as another mini orgasm washed over my body, taking my breath away!

Jackson walked into the open part of the third pasture, a wave of horror passed through me, my pussy and bum squeezed together, what if there were riders there?

Whew, no riders! Smiling, letting my pussy squeeze it’s delicious intruder again. Feeling the heat, slipped off my jacket and tied it to the saddlebag lace. Feeling the slight breeze weave in between the corset leather/lacing and my skin felt refreshing. A delicious sigh escaped my lips as I felt my nipples harden.

Jackson kept walking into the open. As I got control of my breathing back and started to relax and my body started to move in unison with the big gelding, waves of pleasure started to ripple through my body.

Taking a big breath, I managed to clear my head for a minute. Remembering my plan, and dug a resolve out of my mind, straightening my legs some, my bum came up in the saddle, giving Jackson the signal to canter.

WOW!!! The feeling was exquisite! Directing Jackson into a figure 8 pattern, straightening my legs a bit more lifting my pussy and bum off the saddle some, now I felt my new cock having it’s fun … up and down inside my now tingling pussy.

Over and over again. Up down up down. Over and over again.

My mind was starting to reel with pleasure. My whole body rocked up and down, side to side on each turn. Incredible!!! As waves orgasms started to build. My tummy tightened; my breath got shorter, small gasps out of my lungs as orgasmic waves washing over my body intensified. As my mind was letting go of reality and letting my body surrender to the pleasure.

SNAP WHOA Jackson broke into a gallop and headed down the wide-open flat center of the pasture.

Now my mind totally lost it, as the thrusting mounted dildo claimed its new home and bent my body to it’s every thrust! Trying desperately to maintain balance, that deep guttural “aaaaaah” started to exhale from the deepest part of my lungs, then “gasp” and then the “aaaaaaaaaaaah” my body succumbed totally to the orgasm!!!! Eyes rolled back and gasping for air, my legs went weak and my pussy solidly sank to the bottom of its destroyer!!!

Slumped forward taking what little strength I had left grabbed the saddle horn to stay in the saddle. Like a rag doll in the saddle now, gasping for air and my body totally shook until nothing was left.

As if on cue, Jackson felt his rider out of it and slowed and stopped. Boy, I was thankful of that!

Slowly blood circulating away from my pussy and my brain started up again. The strong aroma of pussy love juices and leather filled my nostrils and my eyes opened. Looking up totally surprised that Jackson only had gone a quarter of the way down the pasture. My plan to get to the end of the pasture was far from a reality, I laughed! Taking the reins again got Jackson to start back. Automatically my pussy squeezed its new lover and I relished in the feeling.

Then the giggles started! LOL Giggling all the way back to the path going to the second pasture. Stopping at the path entrance I slowly lifted my bum up and POP! A gasp escaped my mouth as I felt a rush of cool air wash over my pussy.

Exquisite!

Walking Jackson on again, I released my dildo lover and tucked him back in my saddlebags. I proceeded to getting dressed and get respectable. Clearing into the second pasture and thru it and then on all the way back to the barn I cooed at Jackson what a good boy he was and fed him all the apple I had.

Finally getting back into the barn, sliding off the saddle and undoing the saddlebags, Stanley came by.

“Be a dear and put my saddle in my truck, Stanley.” I smiled at him.

“No problem Mrs. L”

After getting into the dressing room I slumped down on the bench. WOW, I mused to myself and giggled. After taking off my riding outfit and a quick wash, I went to get dressed.

WHAT??? I must be losing it. No thong panties. I was sure I put them in my locker. Resigned thought to myself, that’s OK. ‘Commando’ here I come.

Walking back across the parking lot, I realized that I was walking a bit bow-legged. Then remembered what a young cowboy had told me years ago, ‘Rode HARD and put away WET!

Off I drove away from the ranch thinking about how I’ll make time for another ride. I smiled and had the giggles all the way home, along with my very satisfied pussy.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by smiley69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments