Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friends Mom

"Tommy's fantasy comes true one night."

63
11 Comments 11
147k Views 147k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Legendary Story

  Laura is my best friends Mom. Some might describe her as being on the large size, but I think she looks great. She's tall, about 5' 9” with a full figure and long brown hair. Lots of curves with a round shapely ass and huge breasts. She has a belly but it's actually flatter then you would think. She's in her early 40's and always smells great and smiles at me when she sees me. There is one feature of her's that's on the small side but I will get to that later.


My name is Tommy and Alex is my best friend. We go to the same high school and play on the football team. I am over at Alex's house a lot and his Mom, Laura is a big part of why I like to hang out there. She is always fixing something for us to eat and is interested in what is going on with us. I of course just like being around her. She laughs at my jokes and if she is sitting near me she will occasionally put her hand on my thigh or my arm as she does. She always gives me a hug when I leave and as she squeezes me to her big boobs I wonder if she can feel the hard-on she has given me.
I have dated some girls in school and by no means am I still a virgin, but lately I find myself comparing any of them I am with to Laura. How would her tits feel compared to the ones I am holding? Does she get wet? What position does she like? I can't help myself. I dream about what it would be like to fuck her. I have no idea if she would be interested, after all she is my friends Mom and I am just a horny teenager.
I never see Alex's Dad much. He travels for his job. One weekend I guess he wanted to spend some time with Alex and the two of them went on a camping trip. It was about 9pm on Saturday when my phone rang. It was Laura, Alex's Mom. She said she was sorry to bother me but she had a little emergency. She couldn't get her garage door to go up or down. She wanted to know if I could come over to look at it. I hesitated only for a moment then said sure I would be right over. I was really nervous because I would be there alone with her.
I answered the door and she let me in. I was surprised to see she was already dressed for bed in a sheer cotton nightie that came down to just cover her ass. It was very obvious she was braless because as she turned her big jugs continued to move on their own. I went out to the garage and pushed the reset button on the motor and tested the door. Everything worked fine and she thanked me for being such a help. She asked me if I would like to come inside and have a drink and talk for awhile. I said sure and all kinds of fantasies were playing out in my head. I am a good looking guy, about 6 ft 200lbs and in great shape. I wonder if she had something in mind.
I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I could feel my 7 in cock throb some when I saw her bend over at the refrigerator. Her nightie rode up and exposed a nice view of her ass. She got 2 beers out of the refrigerator and handed me one. She smiled at me as she opened hers and placed it to her full lips and drank. I was glad when she said we should sit on the couch because my legs were getting weak. The material of her nightie was very thin and her nipples were very pronounced and large. Bigger then any I have seen. I sat down as my cock rose to attention and I hope it wasn't too obvious.
I wasn't too sure how to proceed so I just sat there drinking my beer stealing looks at Laura. She was very at ease and we made some small talk. She got up to get more beer and when she came back she sat down right next to me. I couldn't believe this was happening. The woman of my fantasies was coming on to me, at least that is what I was hoping. We talked and laughed some more and she placed her hand on my thigh, but instead of a quick touch she left it there. Should I make a move? The signs were obvious, but this was my friend's Mom. How would I feel afterward?
I turned to her to try to say something and as I opened my mouth to try to speak, she moved in and placed her lips to mine kissing me deeply. Our tongues danced and I pulled her close. Her big breasts pressed against me and I could feel the huge hard nipples poking me. She moved her hand around until she found my rock hard teenage cock and squeezed it. There was no doubt now what she wanted, what we both wanted.
After some intense kissing she stood up in front of me and pulled the nightie over her head. All she had on was a pair of white lace panties. I looked her up and down amazed at being finally able to see her naked. Her large breasts were capped with areolas that were 3 inches wide and nipples as big as my thumb. The were heavy and full but didn't sag all that much. Her waist was smooth and flared out at her hips. I had to see so I reached out and pulled down her panties. She had a trimmed pussy and I could smell her arousal.
As I stood up I took off my t-shirt and dropped my shorts. My cock was pointing straight up. I pulled her to me and groaned as we kissed and our naked bodies touched. She stroked my cock and I used one hand to squeeze her ass and the other to squeeze a tit. I turned her so her back was to the couch and she sat down. Her legs were wide apart and I saw her open pussy. He lips were bare and large. I could see the tip of her clit poking out of them. I knelt down between her legs. I stroked her thighs and moved in closer. I had to taste her. She smelled of a mixture of lavender and woman. Much different then the other girls I had been with. I bent down and started to lick her folds. Her breathing sped up and she moaned. I stayed away from her clit and sucked on her long pussy lips.

KateCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateCloud

I stuck my tongue as far up her as I could and felt her contract. She was begging me not to stop and was squirming around trying to get her clit in my mouth. I finally gave her what she wanted and sucked hard on the swollen nub. It was quite large and I pulled it all into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. This sent her over the edge and she lost control thrashing about on the couch. Her juices flooded my mouth more then anyone else I had been with. Finally she couldn't take it any more and she pushed my head up and away from her swollen pussy.
I stood up and she sat up. She leaned forward and placed my swollen cockhead to her lips. Kissing it she pulled back and a little string of my precum went from my cock to her lips. She licked it off and sucked half of my cock into her mouth. I looked down and still couldn't believe I was seeing my friends Mom sucking my cock. She knew exactly what she was doing and I felt my load building. I have a large set of balls and she was playing with them as she got most of my 7 in cock down her throat. I think she knew I was going to explode because she pulled my cock almost out just leaving the head inside. It swelled up bigger then erupted. She sucked on it like a shop-vac and I just kept pumping my load into her mouth. She used her tongue on the underside of my cock to coax every last drop out of me, not spilling any of it. Finally she released my cock and sat back on the couch and smiled at me.
She laid down on the couch and I started to give her tits some attention as I recovered. Her large nipples were amazing. I sucked and chewed on them and her moaning told me she loved it. I had my right hand on the one I was suckling from and I moved my left hand down to her pussy. I stroked and rubbed it and felt it get wetter. I inserted my middle finger inside her and then my index finger. Something was strange because I could barely get two fingers in her. Her pussy was amazingly tight. My cock was getting hard again as I thought that this might actually be the tightest pussy I have ever been in and it belongs to my friend's Mom.
She was pulling me up to signal she was ready to fuck. I positioned myself between her open legs. One was up and over the back of the couch and the other was on the floor. I moved up and placed my cockhead at her entrance. I was rock hard and as big as I ever am. Pushing forward I started to go in. I was right, it was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. She asked me to go slow and I did. After my glans finally popped in it was easier. I was taking small strokes easing more of my cock inside her each time. She was soaking us both so that helped. Finally I was all the way in and I felt her cervix against my tip. As I stroked it felt so good yet was almost painful because it was so tight. She kept moaning how big I was and how I was stretching her. She was grabbing my ass pushing me in farther each time. I don't know how much farther I could go since I was already pushing against the entrance of her womb.
I know she had cum a few times but I hadn't yet and I wanted to switch positions. I pulled out and took her by the hand and pulled her up off the couch. I bent her over the end of the couch and moved in behind that wonderful big ass. It was round and smooth without a dimple on it. She spread her legs wide for me and I repositioned my swollen cockhead back at the entrance of her dripping pussy. I pushed forward and started to squeeze back in. Once past the initial resistance I slid it in to the hilt. As I pounded her from behind her big ass would jiggle. My balls were slapping her clit. I had my hands on her hip bones pulling her to me on each stroke. Her huge tits were swaying back and forth. I was fucking the crap out of my best friends Mom and she wanted it as much as I did.
I felt the build up of pressure and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I know she felt me swell up more, but she didn't say anything or make a move to pull herself of my soon to be erupting cock. I was about to cum inside my friend's Mom. The sight of her bent over and my cock going in and out of her tight pussy sent me over the edge. I pushed in as far as I could and it happened. I let loose a fountain of cum deep down inside her. I kept stroking and shooting. She was coming too because impossibly her pussy got tighter. Her legs gave out and I had to hold her up as I finished depositing my load.
We were both sweating and breathing hard. I slowly pulled my cock out of her. Her pussy almost didn't want to let go of it. We rolled over back onto the couch and held each other as we came down off the high of hot sex. After we recovered she took me by the hand and led me back to her master bathroom. We took a shower together and explored each other. After we got out I called my house and said I had decided to spend the night at Alex's house. Laura and I climbed into her bed and made love though out the night. She told me her husband wasn't home much and when he was and they attempted to have sex it wasn't satisfying because he wasn't really interested and besides his dick was small. She had been thinking about doing this with me for a long time. She told me how she fantasized about me fucking her and would masterbate at the image.
We promised each other we wouldn't let this affair ruin Alex and my relationship. It would be difficult to look at her now and not want her but I would have to try. She told me we would do this again soon. As we drifted off to sleep, naked in each others arms, I wondered how this would turn out.

Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments