Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms Marca Fucking My Old Neighbor part 2

"You're a fucking nymphomaniac...don't you ever get enough?"

5
1 Comment 1
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Ms Marca      Fucking My Old Neighbor 

 

Part 2   This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways.   This is about me; just a part of my late teenage life!     Ms Marca     Fucking My Old Neighbor     The next morning I was up and at it by 10...ok so I had a good night sleep.   I had to check on my new lover to see if he had got in his 8 hours; the man should have after what I gave him last night. I went out my backdoor and across the Chucks drive and to his kitchen door and called out..." Hello is everyone up and at it this beautiful day!" As I open the door I saw Chuck setting at his bar reading the morning paper and drinking a cup of coffee. The look on his face told me I was not wanted.. .he was not a happy camper.   "Marca we got to talk and we have got to lay the cards on the table." I stood with my hands behind my back as if I was hiding something from him. "If you want to Chuck I love talking to you. ..I like it better when you tell me the things you told me last night!" As I said this I moved toward him and slipped my hand up to his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. In a low whisper..." I wanted to stay all night with you, but you knew that when I went home." He turned and grabbed me by the arm almost hurting me and pulled me toward the sofa in their den.   "God damn it you little bitch you set down keep your fucking mouth shut and listen... I'll do the talking!" He began to walk up and down the room and around it telling me what we/he had done last night was wrong, it was unlawful to say the least, it was stupid, and he was crazy to have done that. He was right about it being unlawful it was rape with me being just 17.   "Damn Marca your mother or father has been my best friends for over 10 years and what would they say if they knew you/us had sex last night."    I looked up at him and did that sexy smile..." Chuck my father thinks I'm still a virgin!"   He looked at me with fire in his eyes this was one mad man. He came toward me and took hold of my arms and pulled me to my feet..." You think this is funny, you little slut you have me in trouble and here you are making like it is some kind of joke! I don't give a damn what you father thinks his little princes is, he has a fucking whore in his home... and I fucked her last night!"   "Is that what I'm Chuck a whore.. .as you called me a fucking whore?   Here you want to see your whore... see what I have to sell?   You SON -OF-A-BITCH... look at me see what I gave you last night, you didn't pay for it!" I began to pull off my top to expose my breast. "Here look see what you had last night and tell me I was your whore... your fucking whore." I dropped my top to the floor and began to unbutton my cut off jeans and had them half way down my thighs when he slapped my face. "You fucked up bitch! Put your blouse back on, pull your shorts back up and do it this minute!"     I wiggled out of my shorts and stood in just my thong. "Why don't you slap me again it must make you feel good. ..I never had any man tell me I didn't make him feel special when I made love to him... but than they didn't see me as a whore!" I reached for my blouse and down to pick up my cut-offs. "I'll never tell anyone what I did... you don't have to worry about the law coming after you.   You can watch me from your window and just remember each time I look up and look at your window.. .it could be you holding me, touching me, kissing these breasts, sucking my nipples like the lover you were last night.. .it could be you that I could be touching!"   I took 2 steps forward and put my arms around Chuck's neck and kissed him a deep French kiss.   He could feel my nipples becoming rock hard as they rubbed against his chest.   As I pulled back from him I put one hand to his face and looked into his eyes and said, "I would have loved to make you feel wanted.. .to feel like a man. ..I just wanted to be your whore. ..I just wanted to fuck your brains out!" As I said that I moved my other free hand to feel his cock that was springing to life and I was hoping it was about to become just one more of my victim that would be added to a long list of men in my life.   A life that was already developed way beyond my years.   "You fucking bitch!" Suddenly he slapped me again and shoved me down in front of him and pulled out his limp cock... took his free hand gripped my head to hold it still and than pulled on his old cock. It just hung down limp and it was bigger limp than some guys I had who were rock hard.   I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and running down my cheek and than I took both hands and placed them on his tool and licked the Pee hole on his cock head, he began face fucking me and as he looked down at me he said, "You fucking whore I can't say no to you... I've gone to far... its too late to back out of this, your going to suck my cock till I cry uncle your too good of a cocksucker, so eat this old mans cream."   Then he looked deep into my eyes as he fucked away into my mouth between my puckered red lips he said "Isn't that right, slut? Are you thirsty for some of my old hard cock juice? Come on... tell your old neighbor what you want." He then pulled my head back by my hair until his cock head popped loose from my vacuum like grip, with a loud slurping pop. As I moaned and licked my lips, I answered his question by grabbing his massive thick pole with both of my hands tipped with bright red nails, and began jacking it off and talking straight to it.   " MMM , you're juice tastes so good. Let me have it. I want your old cock. Do all old guys cocks taste this good?" With his pre-cum coating my entire face below the nose, I begged in the most sensuous tone "Please let me eat it now, Mr. Wilson. I want you to fill my stomach and cover my face with your sweet warm cream."   Knowing he had seen me countless times below his window giving head and fucking my many boyfriends I wanted to give him a blow job to beat all blow jobs.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

I sucked and rolled his balls around in one hand as I used the other hand to jerk his cock as I sucked and licked his long hard shaft. I looked at it for a minute and in all honesty can say that every time I see a cock, and it is seldom and not often enough, I mention to myself how fucking striking it is, and to a man, it just can't be understood how rare to see a beautiful cock... a nice, thick, hard-on.   This man had one. I held him in my hand and I can tell he likes the way my hand feels wrapped around his dick, his jaw clenches every few seconds, one of his hands on my shoulder, near my neck, the slightest pressure, and having his hands on my body, makes my knees week, while I'm on them. I have always loved the act itself, going down on a guy, but the subservient nature of this, with him, made me very wet, in an instant.   I pulled back and placed my hands on his pelvic bones to get my control. He lightened his hold on my head and let me take the lead. I drew back and sucked only the thick head. The pre-cum was salty on my tongue. Its taste delighted my taste buds. I was like a kitten sucking its mother's nipples. I wanted to be fed the divine milk he had to share. I pulled off of him hand he looked down at me.   "Give me your cream! Chuck give your whore your cream. ..I want to be your whore!"   Just as he was about to compile, his dick began to spurt thick white glob of warm cream onto my outstretched tongue. I held my tongue still as he painted it and my face with spurt after spurt of what looked like hot paste. What I didn't catch right in the mouth, I scooped up with my fingers and licked them off, with loud smacking noises and moans of pleasure. Then he ordered "lick my juicy old cock clean, my whore slut", which I did with pleasure, all the time moaning " MMMMM, so good. Here's some more", as I'd find another wad of cream to stick my tongue into. Finally, when I decided that I had lapped up all of the cream that had escaped my mouth; I rocked back on my knees, looked up at him with his juice residue on my face and said   "I could get addicted to this old cock and its cream real quick. Damn, I can't believe how good it tastes. I guess I better go now, before I get you in trouble and it looks as if you don't want me around." "Marca you are just a fucking whore. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him, sticking his tongue into my sperm coated mouth. When I began responding to the passionate kiss, which took about 2 seconds, he pushed me back and told me, "stay where you are... you cock hungry bitch, your not going anywhere until I say so. Now slut, turn around and show me where you want me to put this, next load", as he grabbed his cock.   I turned around, bent over the arm of the sofa and reached back to spread my ass cheeks to reveal my perfectly shaped tan ass. My white G-string thong was down around my knees he had a perfect view of my wet bald pussy. I knew by the look on Mr. Wilson's face that he couldn't believe his good fortune to have such a beautiful girl/woman wanting to be his sex object. I then looked back over my shoulder at my new/old lover and began begging him "fuck me deep and hard with your big beautiful cock. Make me go off with it. Please, Chuck I'll give up on my young boy friends if you turn me into a cock craving whore." Now, oh yeah, fuck that tight pink pussy long and hard. I want to go off around your cock. Make sure that you shoot your next wad deep in my pussy.     "God Damn you Marca...you whore slut." I looked back smiling at him... "Fuck me until you shoot your big baby making load deep in this tight pussy. Is this a girl you're fucking old man...or is this a woman who is making you feel like a young stud... fuck me... damn you fuck me!" I reached back between my legs and took hold of his balls with both hands and pushed my ass back on to his pole until it was buried all the way to the balls in my sloppy wet love nest. As soon as he hit bottom, he pumped it in and out about five times and I came screaming. As he blasted my pussy full of another load of fuck juice, I moaned, "Oh, God! What's happening to me," and flopped forward on the sofa, shivering in excitement. "I need more. Give me more, Chuck!   I'm not going home until I get some more cock. That was the hardest I've ever cum in my life and that only took a couple of pumps." "You're a fucking nymphomaniac... don't you ever get enough. ..I can't do it anymore.. .go home please leave me alone.. .oh God what have I done!" I picked up my shorts and slipped them on and my blouse and used my thong to wipe off my cream covered face as he sat looking at me as if I were a witch who had cast a spell on him. As I was walking out the door of his kitchen I looked back and called out to him.   "Mr. Wilson you know I'm you're whore now, and when you call me... and you will call me, all men breakdown and do... I'll bring this ass over here to empty out your balls. As soon as you agreed and do things my way, I'll show you some action that will make you realized that I can and will release the nymphomaniac in me."   Before he could object, or say jack shit I told him I wanted to eat out tonight at some place nice. I expected to be treated like a lady before I turned into his whore at the end of the evening.” Don’t fight it; I can handle all of you. ..I just need a lot more practice!" Then I looked over my shoulder at my new lover as I walked out the door and winked at him, "Yes, Mr. Wilson. Call me soon, call me anytime."   I went home and had a long hot shower, and spent sometime working on my tan and talking on the phone with my girl friends. Later that afternoon I had manicured my nails, pedicure my toes, and did my hair up to look older for my dinner date. The phone rang about 3 and I answered it "Yes Mr. Wilson...can I help you?" Nothing but silence for what seem like minutes..." How did you know it was me?" I lay back on the bed and in my deep sexiest voice..." I'm as horny for you as you are for me... I'll be ready at 7...I'll be over about 10 after... bye."   More to cum....          
Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments