Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Dog Walking

"Emily and Trevor continue their affair and Emily gets a well spanked arse"

19
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Having met whilst walking dogs Emily Wagsaff, aged sixty-three, and fifty-nine-year-old Trevor Hinton developed a friendship that rapidly became more and culminated in the married Emily going to the divorced Trevor's house for some wonderful lovemaking.

The following day when they met whilst working the dogs Emily took Trevor into the undergrowth and gave him an amazing blowjob and now the two were only thinking of how and when they could be together again. Whilst they would be seeing each other almost every day whilst out with the dogs actually getting together for sex would be more difficult.

The night after the second sexual encounter they could both safely, and correctly, assume that the other was masturbating whilst thinking of them with Emily being in her spare bedroom away from her nonattentive husband Arthur.

They both almost counted the minutes until their meeting the next day with dogs in tow, in Emily's case the dog belonged to her neighbour Janet.

"Oh Trevor I think about you all the time, I have got to have you again," said Emily after the initial "Good Morning" greetings.

"Yes darling I want you so much," replied Trevor fighting to keep his hands off her rounded body.

The first thought was to again go into the undergrowth for a grope but there was always a risk of being caught so it was decided that Emily would walk back to Janet's house via Trevor's for what could only be a quickie.

Once at Trevor's house and with the two dogs lapping at bowls of water the mature lovers locked in a long passionate kiss.

As Janet would be expecting Emily back with her dog at a certain time they had to be quick. Swiftly, Trevor, had Emily's blouse undone and her tits dragged out of her bra and Emily had Trevor's impressive penis out of his trousers and in her hand.

As time was short Trevor turned Emily around and with his hands under her skirt, pulled her knickers down, and had her bent over his kitchen table with her knickers now removed and her skirt raised high up her back. His fingers worked her already very moist cunt and she moaned and twisted imploring him to put his cock in her.

He had it had her now very wet entrance and they both sighed with joy as he slid in and started thrusting. She was so turned on that he had not slid in and out of her many times before she noisily indicated that she was cumming. This encouraged Trevor to ram her harder and faster.

Whilst their previous time upstairs in this house had been lovemaking this was pure fucking and Trevor's body started to tense as he felt his spunk rising.

Emily had just started a second orgasm as his seed shot from his throbbing penis into her delighted cunt.

After they had both finished cumming he slumped on her back for a moment as his penis softened and plopped out of her cunt.

"Um, I needed that," said Emily as they straightened up and kissed.

"Me too but you really are a naughty girl, I think you should have your bottom smacked."

"I would love you to smack my bottom but now I must get Janet's dog home," replied the just fucked Emily.

"Yes of course but next time that you are here I will have you over my knee for a good hard bare arse spanking before we make love," said Trevor.

"Oh yes darling that would be wonderful," replied Emily before they kissed again.

She stepped back into her knickers and straightened her bra and did up her blouse.

"Oh I can feel our cum wetting my knickers, that is a wonderful feeling," she said before a final kiss, and then she was off to take her neighbours dog home.

The couple had by now, not surprisingly, exchanged mobile numbers, and texts went back and forth each telling the other how much they felt about them and what they wanted to be doing with them.

Although it was what they both craved actually having sex every day was not really practical but the announcement by Emily's husband Arthur that he was going on a golfing weekend the following Friday brought joy to both of them.

Even then it was not practical for them to spend the entire weekend together and Emily did not want Trevor to be seen (or heard) at her house so reluctantly they decided that she would just go to Trevor's house after the morning dog walking on the Saturday and Sunday.

They did talk on the phone on the Friday night as they each masturbated themselves to orgasm before meeting on the scheduled dog walk on the Saturday morning.

The dog walking over,  Emily went to Trevor's house in anticipation of having her arse spanked before some wonderful lovemaking.

They could now safely have several hours together before Emily had to return home because Arthur may well ring her on the landline that night. Although he was not attentive most of the time he had what today would be an annoying habit of phoning home whilst away and Emily did not want to think of a reason to explain her not being there to answer it.

Much kissing and stroking preceded Trevor and Emily's journey to his bedroom where clothing was slowly and seductively removed until they were both naked.

They were both hugely turned on as evidenced by Trevor's erect cock and Emily's wet cunt but there was something to attend to before the inevitable lovemaking.

Trevor sat on a chair and indicating his lap said, "Right young lady, over you go."

Emily playfully tugged his rigid penis before draping her naked body over his lap.

Trevor's hand circled her large buttocks and she almost purred. She did more than purr as he ran his fingers along her arse crack and then put them in her wet cunt.

They were both longing to make love but the spanking had been arranged and it was about to start.

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

Trevor started quite slowly and gently applying his hand to first one buttock and then the other but gradually increased the pace and the power. Emily was loving having her arse smacked and her already very wet cunt was getting close to gushing.

The spanking started to get harder and her arse cheeks were now pink and she was feeling the stinging as she started to writhe and twist on his lap causing all sorts of sensations in his hard cock.

They were both enjoying this so much but their need for lovemaking was now urgent so Trevor delivered a series of pull power spanks to her buttocks SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!
 

They really hurt her and turned her buttocks from pink to red but they also made her cum as she moved on his lap opening and closing her legs.

Trevor let her finish her orgasm and he gently stroked her well-spanked cheeks before whispering, "Time for bed darling."

With a face almost as red as her arse, Emily struggled up and clutched her buttocks before moving forward and taking the still seated Trevor's erect penis in her mouth.

He wanted to be cuming in her cunt, not in her mouth but she seemed to be determined to having his spunk in her throat and she was very close to doing so.

She sensed that he was very close and she stopped her sucking and backed herself to the bed and opened her legs wide and so inviting.

The invitation was gladly accepted and Trevor's cock once again entered Emily's cunt.

Whilst his cock was in her mouth she had control but now he felt in charge of things and he proceeded to make love to his recently found lover and very soon had her almost screaming in orgasm as they moved in unison.

Trevor felt good about his ability to extend the time of lovemaking by delaying his own eruption and the woman under him was almost beside herself in pleasure as she reached her third and then fourth climax. At last, Trevor felt the need to let himself go and with a long groan, he ejaculated inside his lovers cunt.

The naked middle-aged couple lay in each other's arms and after not too long a bit of penis stroking my Emily's right hand had Trevor aroused enough for them to embark on some more fun.

Emily lowered her cunt onto his face as her mouth again took his cock and after much licking, sucking, stroking, and fingering she was shallowing spunk as his face got saturated by her cum.

After showering it was thought that Emily had better go home in anticipation of Arthur's phone call so with a sore arse and a well-fucked cunt she returned to her own address for the night.

After receiving the expected call she was on the phone to Trevor and they discussed and looked forward to more time together on the Sunday.

The dogs were walked as normal and the couple managed to keep their hands off each other in public but soon she was back at his house for a few more hours of sex.

"Emily, do you like anal?" Trevor asked after their initial passionate kissing.

"Only done it twice so not really sure, are you wanting to fuck my arse?"

"Only if you want me to, you have a lovely arse," said Trevor.

"Why not, you have spanked it so you might as well fuck it so yes fuck my arse."

So a very turned on Emily had her large backside in the air as Trevor applied vaseline to her anus and his erect cock before slowly entering her arse hole until he was finally fully in.

He made love to her arse and she shuddered as she came before she breathlessly said, "Don't cum in my arse, I want your cock in my mouth."

"If that is what the lady wants," he replied as he looked at his cock once again disappearing between her buttocks.

He was close to cumming so withdrew and positioned himself near her head and said "Ok, taste your arse hole," as her lips locked on his hard rod.

He was nearly there and her mouth did not have to work him for long before his spunk shot into her throat.

After recovering they still had enough time to enjoy each other some more because Arthur was not going to be home until late in the evening.

They made love one more time that day, very slowly and very sensually, before Emily reluctantly headed home.

They both wanted to be with the other all of the time but as unhappy Emily was at home she was unsure if she could cope with the upheaval of leaving her husband.

For the foreseeable future, they decided that they would have to manage with being together as and when they could.

Dog walking had brought joy as well as some heartache to the lives of Emily Wagstaff and Trevor Hinton.

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments