Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary

38
14 Comments 14
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I have been working at Mary’s house for about a year or so, on many different small projects and maintenance as she needs. The last week or so I have been painting and remodelling her downstairs bathroom. Mary always has a cup of coffee for me and will come down and chat while I am working, then she goes back upstairs and does whatever it is she needs to do.

I am just a fifty-four-year-old older guy that is a little overweight so if I can flirt to have some fun why not? Mary was in her late sixties about five foot five inches tall maybe one hundred thirty pounds and really quite nice to look at while I am working. Nothing ever happened and I did not think anything would happen.

I was finishing up one afternoon, finished cleaning up, and went upstairs to let her know I was about to leave. I heard water running upstairs and a faint yell calling my name. I go upstairs the door was locked but I could hear Mary calling out to me for help. I ask Mary what was wrong, she says, "I’ve fallen in the shower and can’t get up. Can you help me please?"

"OK," I say, "let's get this door unlocked first."

Being a handyman man these doors are no problem to get in, a couple minutes later I was in and quite shocked at what happened next. Mary was flat on her back in the shower quite inappropriately. The water is running and I quickly run over and turn the water off, and ask, "are you hurt?" Saying this all I can do is look at her wet naked body with a nice set of fairly perky boobs and beautiful shaved pussy, and then I look away trying to find a towel.

Mary tells me that her wrist and ankle are quite sore could I help her out of the tub? Ahhhhhh... sure.

I grab a towel to try and cover up her soaked body and try not to stare too much at the body in front of me. Now trying to pick up a wet woman who is not happy she needs help in this circumstance which is not easy for me either. After some awkward moments, she is now shakily on her feet and clinging onto me for dear life. Now to get out of the tub and dry her off and see if she could move on her own. That was a big no!

"What do you want me to do?" I ask. Mary asks if I can get her to the bedroom so she can sit down, she is leaning heavily on me while making our way to the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed she blushingly asks if I could help put on underwear and other clothes. Now I am embarrassed, trying not to stare, and really not sure where to start?

Starting with her socks, then I put her underwear on pulling up as far as I could go I am now facing her beautiful shaved pussy. She smells wonderful “looks good enough to eat” you might say. From here it was a blur, quickly I set her up for the night and got her cell phone. My hard-on out of control I locked up and left and quickly went home and jerked off. I hadn't cum like that in years, went to bed with many erotic dreams about Mary.

The next day I went back to Mary’s and made sure she was alright but it was hard to look her in the eye since what happened yesterday. I was pretty quiet that day, just trying to get the job done so I could leave. Mary came downstairs to see how things were going? She asked why I was so quiet today, turning red and fumbling for my words sorry was all I could say.

"What?" She asked.

"I am sorry I could not stop looking at you and that was just wrong of me to do."

"It’s not your fault that I fell in the tub but I should be the one that was sorry. Before you finish could you look at the door to the bathroom it’s not closing properly?"

"Sure," I said, "I am almost done here anyway."

All was done and cleaned up so I went to fix the door, when opening the door there was Mary completely naked waiting for me inside.

"Oh shit sorry," I said.

"No," Mary said. "Please come in. Do you like what you see?"

"Wow! Yes, yes I do. What’s going on here Mary?"

"No one has seen me naked in a long time or looked at me the way you did and it turned me on. I think it only fair that I see you too, please take off your clothes."

"Really?"

Her head nods yes.

I can tell you that I was hard when I saw her and now taking my clothes off was a task, getting my underwear off over my rigid cock. Now standing there in all my glory, "sorry you have to see this."

"Come with me," she says and grabs me by my cock. We get to her bed and she kneels down and licks my balls and sucks them into her mouth. All I can do is put my hands on her head and enjoy. She works her way up my shaft and kisses my mushroom head and starts sliding in and out over and over. Not having had a blow job in quite a while I am close to cumming.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

I beg her to stop before I blow, she reluctantly stops and lets my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Please let me return the favor," I say, She is now on the side of the bed laying down with her legs over the edge. I lean over her and kiss her gently on the lips then more passionately as our tongue’s probe each other’s mouths. We part lips moving down I kiss her neck and reach her breast and suck and nibble on her nipple while squeezing and pinching the other. I switch breasts and continue. All the while my other hand is moving down her belly to her bare mound.

Her puffy lips and clit are wet and as I slip my finger slowly into her she gasps, her legs spread open more for easier access. I start working her clit as I slowly stick my second finger inside her, she moaning and her hips start to gyrate. She slowly tenses and sighs as she comes down from her first orgasm. I now kneel down and put her legs on either side of my shoulders and slowly kiss her thighs up to her puffy wet lips, then the other thigh all the way to her lips. My tongue and nose brush her protruding clit and she moans. "Fuck me," she begs!

I start to suck on her clit while my fingers are fucking her She is close her legs are squeezing my head and moaning when she cums again and I get my reward as her cum sprays in my mouth. Now I am licking and sucking and fucking her with my fingers, She begs me to stop and fuck her. "Please, please fuck me."

I keep her legs on my shoulders and rub my hard cock on her puffy lips and slide all the way in until my balls are slapping her ass. "OHHHH god fuck me," she says, "harder, harder. Ohhh I’m cumming again," she moans. I can’t take anymore and shoot rope after rope into her waiting pussy until my balls are aching.

I lay my head down on her chest as she hugs me and says, "fuck me again," as my now limp cock slips out of her pussy.

"I am not twenty anymore," I say.

"Ok," she sighs. I get up and lay beside her as we keep kissing and stroking each other. I am not sure how but I started getting me hard again while she is stroking my cock.

"Fuck me from behind," she says, She is on all fours and I am behind her rubbing my now hard cock on her swollen lips and plunge into her without warning. She gasps as I fuck her hard and keep fucking her fingers are rubbing her clit and she is moaning a driving her ass into my cock and she cums and squirts I am still pounding her when she wants to ride me. We switch positions and she guides my cock into her waiting pussy and impales herself on me.

She rides me and that was all I could take my balls tighten and I tell her I am going to cum. "Fill me," she says and I do another six ropes inside her. She leans down and kisses me and asks if I would lick her one more time?

I have never tasted my cum before but loved her tasty pussy and said yes. She turned around and sat on my face, my cum was dripping out of her dripping wet pussy when my tongue started lapping up her wonderful taste. She started grinding her pussy on my face I just stuck my tongue in her and she used it like a dildo. She had another orgasm as she tightened her legs on my head. All the while sucking my balls and cleaning my soft cock.

I stayed that night and woke to her sucking my morning wood and came very quickly. "Thanks for breakfast," she laughs. We take a shower together and I lick her from behind to another orgasm as my tongue rims her rosebud and slowly slides in and out as she pushes her ass onto my tongue. I just can’t get enough of her pussy she tastes so good.

The water was getting cold so we dry each other off and get dressed.

"I need to get to my other jobs now," I say. "Thank you for the amazing night."

"Thank you," Mary says. "I have more work that needs to be done," she winks.

"We can make that work," I say.

As I am going to leave she says, "here is your tip," as she kneels in front of me and unzips my pants, pulls my hardening cock out and slides my cock in her mouth, and works it to the base bobbing in and out until I grab her head and shove my cock deep in her mouth and shoot rope after rope of cum down her throat.

I moan and release her head as she gasps for air. She zips me up Kisses me and I am leaving when she says, "I still have one hole you have not used," and winks as she closes the door.

 

Published 
Written by wantheadandmore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments