Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Margaret Spends Another Night With Richard

"The age difference lovers spend another night together and Richard's caning gets closer."

16
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Having spent Friday night together, thirty-three-year-old Richard Moran and his sixty-year-old cleaning lady Margaret Leech wasted little time in arranging another lovemaking session.

On Sunday, Richard phoned Margaret. "I can't stop thinking about you. When can we get together again?" he asked.

"I can't stop thinking about you either. When do you suggest?" she replied.

"Well you are working here on Tuesday so how about spending Monday night here so that you are ready for work bright and early?" he laughed.

Margaret thought about it for a moment and then replied, "Yeah, why not?"

"See you tomorrow night then," said Richard who felt his cock hardening at the prospect.

"Yes, see you," replied Margaret who glowed with excitement and with the pleasure of thinking that a man so much her junior wanted her.

Margaret arrived on Monday evening and having dropped her overnight things and things for work the next day to the floor the two met in a long kiss that was more like they had been separated for fifty-something days rather than fifty-something hours.

"I have so missed you," Richard said when they finally stopped the kissing.

"I have so missed you too and I am going to show you how much," replied Margaret as she dropped to her knees in front of Richard.

She undid his trousers and pulled them and his underpants down in one movement leaving his large but not yet fully erect penis dangling. She gave it a couple of strokes with her right hand before taking it into her mouth. She had sucked him after giving him the good hiding on the previous Tuesday but that was just as a prelude to fucking, this time she intended to take him all the way with her mouth.

Margaret liked giving head but Ralph had always been more interested in getting his cock into her so she had very rarely blown her late husband to ejaculation but that is what she intended for her new lover. Richard clenched and unclenched his fists as the sixty-year-old woman used her lips and tongue on his penis and she often got him towards cumming but, seemingly sensing it, delayed his spunking.

She had been working him for quite some time and he was so enjoying it but, being the gentleman as always, he thought that he had better warn her as he felt his spunk about to rise, "Oh, Margaret, this is wonderful but you should know that I am close."

She took her mouth off him for a moment and smiled before licking the slit at the end of his cock and then taking his penis back in to suck harder than ever. That did it and with a loud groan, Richard's body tensed and he ejaculated into her throat. She tried to swallow it all but some spunk did run out of the corner of her mouth as he finally stopped shooting.

She took her mouth off him and then licked some semen off the side of his cock before smiling up at him feeling pleased with herself.

"Fuck, Margaret, you give great head," panted Richard.

"Thank you, my Ralph was not into that too much but I am so glad that you enjoyed it," she said, still on her knees.

"I just realised that I have been so intent on fucking you that I have not yet tasted your cunt. I think that we should put that right don't you?" said Richard.

"I would like that very much," said Margaret, getting to her feet. Ralph had not been into oral sex in either direction so Margaret had very rarely had her pussy licked but she was loving the fact that it was about to happen now.

Richard dragged her trousers and knickers down and she stepped out of them. "Lay on the carpet, my sweet, and let me try to please you with my mouth," he told her.

Margaret lay on her back legs apart and bush and cunt waiting as Richard, still with his own trousers and underpants at his feet, crawled towards her. She tensed as he first kissed the insides of her quite thick thighs and then she sighed as his tongue touched her labia.

Just as she had done with him, Richard was determined to give his lover maximum oral pleasure and he very soon had her squirming her big arse on the carpet as his lips and tongue explored all points of her vagina. He stopped for a moment to say, "Fuck, you taste good," and she could only stammer, "T-t-thanks," as his mouth got back to work.

Margaret soon convulsed in orgasm and her arse bounced on the carpet and her legs swung in the air but Richard kept licking and was currently working her clit.

"Oh shit, Richard," she wailed as her sex juices soaked his face and she writhed in sexual ecstasy.

When he decided that he had made her cum enough for now, he crawled up her body and they exchanged tongues as she got to taste her own excitement.

They calmed down and Richard kicked his trousers and pants off so that they were now both naked in their lower regions although no more sex was planned for the immediate future. They curled up together on the settee and Margaret was thinking how lucky she was and wishing that it would never end.

It was after ten o'clock at night and as they both had to work the next day although she was already on her works premises, and especially as they wanted to make love it was decided that they would go to bed.

Richard followed Margaret up the stairs and she smiled to herself as she deliberately swung her backside as she ascended the staircase knowing that Richard's eyes would be fixed on her buttocks.

She went to the bathroom first and she was sitting on the bed completely naked when Richard entered the bedroom, also naked.

Whereas some of their sexual activity on earlier occasions could be classed as fucking, they were both wanting to make this pure lovemaking, which was actually the preference for both of them.

The naked couple kissed gently for a while and then got under the bedclothes as Margaret, on her back, guided Richard's rock hard cock into her wet and waiting cunt. The lovemaking was slow and gentle and very long-lasting as Richard slid his prick in and out of Margaret's cunt and she had her eyes closed savouring the wonderful sexual feelings that she was getting.

She seemed to be having one long orgasm as her lover's penis took her to sexual heaven and she locked her legs behind his back. Richard was controlling the onset of his own climax very well and he was getting so much pleasure from giving Margaret pleasure.

He felt that he could go on all night but knew that he had to bring it to an end at some point so he no longer tried to prevent his ejaculation and he concentrated on the wonderful feeling of friction as his cock went in and out. As he was no longer holding it back his spunk suddenly shot into her, taking them both a little by surprise, but eventually, they were both sated and they kissed lovingly.

Looking at the clock Richard was a bit surprised, and pleased, with the amount of time that what they had been doing had taken up but he did have one more suggestion. "How about I set the alarm for about half an hour early and we have a quickie before I go to work?" he asked and, with a guilty giggle, Margaret agreed.

They slept contentedly until the alarm woke them and then Richard kissed his way down Margaret's front and awoke her cunt with his tongue before moving back up and effortlessly getting his rigid penis inside her. Unlike the night before, there was a time limit so this time it was not controlled lovemaking as Richard took Margaret to orgasm with his thrusts before, yet again, spunking into her.

He then had to get ready for work but she remained naked, she announced that she would probably do the housework in the nude.

They had another long kiss and he gave her quite a hard slap on her bare left buttock causing her to say, "You will pay off that."

"Oh, I hope so, when will you cane me?" responded Richard.

"Well we have gone about a week since your hairbrush spanking so it will be quite soon," replied Margaret.

"Friday, you can stay the night," suggested Richard in hope.

"I will stay the night but you will have to wait to see if I have my cane with me," answered Margaret

Richard had to go to work but he gave her another kiss and felt her tits and arse before finally going out the door.

Margaret did do the cleaning naked, as she had said, and seemed to feel permanently turned on as she thought back over what had happened between them and forward to what was going to happen.

She was still unsure as to whether to wait a bit longer before caning Richard Moran but she certainly intended to have him between her legs again soon.

Jane_Satre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Satre

On Wednesday and Thursday night, they talked to each other on the phone and they were each playing with their sexual organs as they did so.

During the Thursday conversation, Margaret had a wave of realism go through her and she asked, "Don't you want a girlfriend of your own age?"

Richard thought that maybe she was dumping him so he responded, "No, I want you. Are you losing interest?"

"God, no but I am worrying that you will get bored with shagging a sixty-year-old," she replied.

"If you believe that I am thinking that then maybe you should cane me," replied Richard.

"Yes, perhaps I should," laughed Margaret seemingly bringing Richard's appointment with the cane closer.

"Are you going to bring your cane with you tomorrow?" asked Richard with his hand going up and down his erection a bit faster.

"You will have to wait and see. Goodnight," she said as her fingers played with her clit and she felt herself close to orgasm.

After she came, she was still undecided about whether the caning was that imminent but she was certainly looking forward to having the younger man bent over awaiting his thrashing, whenever it was to be.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments