Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Older Women - Chapter Two

"Mature ladies find a young businessman attractive."

13
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words

When May arrived I helped her in with a lot of shopping bags. Her hair looked wonderful. The colour suited her well. May said, "I am very happy with this hair colour. It makes me feel so much younger."

I looked at my watch. We had an hour and forty five minutes before we needed to leave for Edinburgh. I carried the shopping bags up to her bedroom. I then kissed her. It was a wonderful kiss with her tongue deep in my mouth.

I went to her tits and her nipples were very hard. I started to undress her and she helped me. Soon we were both naked. May commented on the size of my cock saying, "In all the time I have practiced medicine I have never seen one as big."

May had a wonderful vulva. It was swollen but looked super. As I played with her, it was getting wet. I laid her on the bed spreading her legs. I asked her to relax. I went down on her. Within five minutes she had cum and she tasted wonderful.

I remember Molly saying to me, “The man who knows how to tongue a pussy will always get the panties off a woman.”

She had cum with only my tongue and two fingers working her pussy. May told me, "That was the first time in my life I have cum like that. It is a wonderful way to orgasm."

Molly had taught me a lot in the last six years. May then took my cock in her mouth. She could suck. I played with her pussy as she sucked. She then asked me to go inside her. I went into her in the missionary position and she loved it.

May was using her pussy muscles to grip my cock as I rode her. I was going into her very slowly. With every thrust I would give her a little more of my cock. A few minutes later she was taking all of me. I was sure she had cum twice since I went inside her.

After twenty minutes of this I orgasmed. May loved it. We lay in bed for five minutes, then went to the bathroom. May had a bath, I had a shower. She told me, "That was the best orgasm I have had in my life. I had three more when you went inside me."

We chatted as I drove her to Edinburgh. I told her about Sue saying she liked to have a “rendezvous” with a man.

May replied, “She just wants to get fucked. From what you say I think she wants you to do it.”

We arrived at the flat. Mags the elder daughter opened the door. Kay the younger daughter was standing behind her. We all entered and sat in the lounge.

Then May started to tell them why we were there, “My darling girls this is a very sad day. I had to take Alex to the hospital this morning. When I woke him he told me that he hadn’t slept well as he had been coughing a lot, but he was alright. He then went to shave and shower. This was at six forty five this morning.”

May continued, “Alex had not come down. I went to his room at seven thirty. Poor Alex was lying unconscious on the floor. I checked his pulse. It was very week but he was still alive. I phoned for an ambulance and it arrived eight minutes later. I was happy as he was still breathing. I thought there was a chance he would pull through. I followed the ambulance to the hospital but sadly he was dead on arrival.”

The girls started to cry. May hugged and cuddled both of them. When they had settled down May said, “This is a great shock but it was very quick. Alex suffered no pain. I believe that Alex would have wanted us to continue our lives as normal. I do not know when the funeral will be but think it may be early next week.”

May continued, “Alex is in the mortuary. They may need to do a postmortem but we will not know until tomorrow. Mags you have your twenty first on Friday. I think you should continue with it. We can also celebrate your birthday with Alex’s life on Friday night. I leave that decision to you but I will cancel if you prefer that.”

Mags replied, “Mum you are right. All the invitations are out. Everyone is looking forward to it. Alex would have wanted it to go ahead. He will be there in spirit.”

They all hugged and cuddled again. May then said she would invite us all out for a meal. Both girls thanked her but had to refuse as they already had dates arranged for this evening.

May replied, “That is what I meant carry on with your lives. Remember the good times we had with Alex.”

May then gave them one hundred pounds each. We left with May saying, "I will keep in touch with any news once I have it."

We decided to go to a very good restaurant close to May’s house. We arrived there an hour later. We chatted a lot during the journey. May told me after Kay was born she never had sex with Alex again.

For the next four years she would give him a blow job once a week then she moved into her own room and that was that.

I told her, “That is very sad. I think he was a very selfish man.”

May countered, “He was generous but sexually he was only interested in himself. He did not give a toss how I felt.”

I kissed my fingers and then put my fingers on her cheek. May looked so happy.

We had a lovely meal. May looked wonderful. We played footsie under the table. She must have been wearing one of her new push up lingerie as her boobs looked very impressive.

We got home soon after. I opened a bottle of Champagne. We lay in the lounge on the wonderful Chinese rug she had there. We had had a bottle of Champagne with our meal and May was now getting quite relaxed.

We were soon naked. May had bought stunning underwear. I felt she got a lot of confidence from it. We had a lot of intensive foreplay. I made her cum again with my tongue and fingers. I then turned her round and had her knees on the rug and went into her from behind doggystyle.

May loved it. When I started to finger her clit as I rode her she came a lot and soon had a wonderful climax. We then hugged and cuddled each other sipping our Champagne.

We spent a long time doing this as it was very relaxing.

My mobile beeped. I had an SMS from Sue which read “Darling Jack it was so nice talking with you today. I find you a very handsome man. I would love to have a “rendezvous” with you. I can come to you or you can come to me when my father is not here. You could come when he is here but it is difficult as I like to be noisy when I am in bed. What do you think? kisses Sue xxx.”

May read it and smiled and then said, “Let me write the reply.”

She then took my mobile and started typing, “Darling Sue thank you for your kisses. I must tell you that I had a “rendezvous” with May this afternoon before we went to Edinburgh. You will be happy to know that the girls were sad but accepted the news. Mags is going to go ahead with her twenty first on Friday. When we got home May and I had another “rendezvous”. We now are having a glass of champagne. May is getting her wardrobe arranged for the rest of the week. Yes Sue Darling I would love to have a “rendezvous” with you but it must be with May’s permission, as I feel this is the most honest way to proceed. If you are interested in this then please let me know. Maybe you would like to come round and join us for some fun tonight. Lots of hugs and kisses, Jack xxx.”

I asked May if she would come and May replied, “Yes she will come. When we were teenagers we used to play with each other. She would make me cum and I would make her cum. Sue is a oversexed woman. She has always had younger men that she has used for sex. Her last was in his thirties. She described him as “stupid but well hung”. He got drunk and died in a car crash. That happened nine months ago, now she is desperate for it.”

The beeper on my mobile went and the SMS read “Darling Jack I would love to come round. Yes be honest. Tell May that I would love to come over tonight for some fun. If May agrees could you come round for me as I have had a bottle of wine. I do not want to walk alone at this time of night. If this is ok then come for me in ten minutes time. Please come to the backdoor. Lots of hugs and kisses, Sue xxx.”

May answered, “I told you. I am happy we are doing this as some of the men she used were not really that nice. I was always worried she might get an STD. I have had a lot of you today so we will both concentrate on her tonight. I can make her cum just sucking and playing with her boobs.”

I got dressed and said to May, “I am still alright to drive so I will drive round.”

May replied, “Okay, I will phone the girls to see if they are alright.”

I answered, “That is good.”

I then gave her a kiss and left.

I drove round to the back of the bungalow. Sue opened the door wearing a cashmere coat and said, “Jack Darling come inside for a minute and then we will go.”

I went inside and then Sue put her hand on my shoulder. She pulled me towards her and then her tongue was deep in my mouth. She was a good kisser.

She then stood back and opened her coat. She was only wearing a bodysuit which had no crotch, hold up stockings with no panties, her vulva looked perfect like May’s swollen with a perfect slit.

I told her she looked beautiful and we kissed again. I started playing with her vulva letting the odd finger slide inside her. She was getting very wet.

I then said we had better go as May was waiting. She picked an overnight bag which was on the kitchen table then we left.

In the car she opened her legs then took my hand and put it on her pussy. I fingered her till we got to May’s. As I did it I thought I will only have automatic cars as they are so handy for moments like this.

May had put her underwear on again. She had a see through dressing gown on and she looked amazing. I got Sue a glass, then topped up our glasses and asked Sue, “May I take your coat?”

She replied, “Yes please.”

I asked May, "How are the girls?"

She answered, “They are good I spoke to Mags. Kay was already asleep. They had a wonderful night. They had treated their boyfriends to a pasta.”

May continued, “They would go directly on Friday to the party as both have been invited to stay in Bob’s flat on Friday night as they wanted to go to a nightclub after the party. I think they were both in bed with their boyfriends, as Mags sounded a bit tipsy. But both seem to have come to terms with Alex’s death.”

I then took Sue’s coat off and May said, “What a beautiful bodysuit Sue where did you buy it?”

Sue replied, “There is a wonderful lingerie shop in Troon. I bought it there but it was expensive.”

I then said, "The company that has it has a showcase in the hotel. I could get discount from them if you would like."

May replied, "We must look into that."

We sipped our Champagne. I played with Sue’s pussy. I was kissing her as I did it. May was playing and sucking with Sue’s nipples.

My cock was flaccid but was now starting to get hard, then Sue noticed him saying, “Jesus that is the biggest cock I have seen in my live.”

I answered, “He will get harder if you suck him just before I go inside you.”

Sue replied, “I will really suck him well then.”

I took Sue off the rug and put her in an armchair asking Sue to get comfortable. I then started to tongue her. Both May and Sue had quite big clits, so I was able to suck gently as I gently finger fucked her as I sucked.

Sue was loving it. Five minutes later she had a big orgasm. She was very noisy.

I kept sucking and a minute later Sue orgasmed. Sue said, “Jack darling, please stop as my head feels it is about to cave in.”

I asked, “Are you ready for me?”

She replied, "Yes but I want to suck you first and make you really hard."

Sue put me on the rug and then started to give me a wonderful blow job. She was very good at it. May and I played with her pussy as she sucked. At one point May and I had two fingers each in her very wet pussy.

Then Sue shouted, "Fuck me now Jack. Fuck me hard."

I turned her around and made her bend over the armchair. I went into her from behind doggystyle. She was hungry for my cock.

I worked her clitoris with my fingers as I rode her. Fifteen minutes later I came. Sue had cum twice. When I came out Sue started to lick and suck my cock.

She then asked May to help her. It was wonderful having these two ladies taking turns to suck and lick me.

As they did this I put a finger from each of my hands, getting them really wet from Sue's wet pussy then went to May's and Sue's asses. I ran my fingers around the rim of their ass holes.

Then I went back to Sue's pussy for more lube and then slid a finger into each of their ass holes. Both moaned in pleasure as I did it.

I repeated it. Soon I was ass fucking them with two fingers. They were loving it. They were both moaning in pleasure

May said, "Jack I love that. I have never been fingered there before."

I said, "I have cum three times in the last nine hours. I think tomorrow we should go down to my flat until Friday. I have lube there, then I will slide into you easily. Would my darlings like to spend this time with me?"

They both said yes. I was happy about this as a pharmaceutical representative stays with me in the hotel every three weeks. She represents Viagra. I upgrade her to a suite and she gives me packets of Viagra.

I have only used it once with Molly and Clare. One tablet kept me hard for seven hours. I was thinking they will come in handy with these two darlings.

May said, "Jack today I have had the best fucks of my life, you are wonderful in bed. I have never cum so much in all my life and my pussy is still tingling."

Sue said, "It is the same for me when you tongued me it was amazing. I have never had that before. I came twice when you did it. I don't know how many times I came when you were fucking me but it was a lot.”

Sue then said, “Darling Jack, I don’t need another man, you have given me the best sex I have ever had in my life.”

We finished the Champagne and the three of us went to May's bed.

I woke early. May was awake and smiling at me but Sue wasn't there.

May said, "Sue left ten minutes ago. She has gone home to get another bodysuit as she wants to cook breakfast in it. Jack yesterday was wonderful my pussy is still tingling. Sue is saying the same. She really likes you Jack. I am sure the three of us will have a lot of fun. We are both looking forward to the next couple of days On Friday we will have a party for the three of us when we get home."

I replied, "That is a nice idea.

TanniaMoon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanniaMoon1

Let me brush my teeth as I want to kiss you."

May replied, “I am ready for you. I brushed mine a few minutes ago."

I went to the big bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I used the bidet. I washed around my cock and balls. I then went back to May's bedroom and climbed into bed. We started to kiss and cuddle.

I started to finger her wet vagina.

May asked, "Jack Darling please tongue me again. Yesterday was wonderful."

I went down on her. Her vulva was still swollen. Her clitoris was hard. I started to suck it as I finger fucked her. First with two fingers then three. Now with four. May was loving it getting hotter and wetter.

I kept on sucking her clit and fucking her with four fingers. Then I slipped my thumb in and now I was fisting her wonderful pussy.

May was really moaning with pleasure. She came. I kept on sucking and fisting her. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my fisted hand. She kept shouting, “Harder fuck me harder.”

“I love it, fuck me harder.” I kept sucking and fisting her for the next twenty minutes then she went limp saying, "Jack that was fucking wonderful. I have never cum like that in my life. My pussy is really tingling now. Jack I now want to suck you off. When I gave Alex a blow job he could cum in my mouth but I would never swallow it. I would go to the bathroom afterwards and brush my teeth. His sperm tasted of nicotine. But for you I will hold it in my mouth. Then we can both taste it when we kiss. Last night was super sucking your cock after you had fucked Sue. All the cum tasted so sweet."

May then started on my cock. She soon had a fantastic rhythm. She was taking the full length in her mouth. After fifteen minutes of this I came. May kept my sperm in her mouth. Then she kissed me and I tasted my cum which was very sweet. May then swallowed it. Then went back down and licked my cock clean.

We then got up. May phoned Sue but her home phone was busy so she then phoned her mobile. Sue answered. Sue told May that her father had called. She had been over an hour speaking with him. The news was good and would tell all as she cooked breakfast.

She would be back in fifteen minutes. May and I then showered. I left May to powder her face. I went downstairs and read the Newspaper. It was Property Day. I saw two properties I could be interested in.

Then Sue arrived wearing a different coat. When she took it off she had a different bodysuit on with no panties. I told her she looked wonderful and then gave her a kiss.

May arrived wearing the same beautiful bodysuit with no panties. Both were wearing self supporting stockings. The two then started to make breakfast.

Sue said, “Papa phoned this morning to say he was going to sell his company. There would be a very good income from the rental of the properties. The deal would be completed in two weeks time. Then we will retire. This means I can spend more time with Jack and May. When Papa is not here May and I will own all of the property company.”

May replied, “That is wonderful news we will be able to go on lots of holidays.”

Sue answered, “We can have a super life the three of us.”

I then confessed, “My Darlings you both have asked me if I was dating someone. I have said I wasn’t but that is not the truth. Six years ago when I went into the hotel. I was working very closely with Mrs. Graham who was head receptionist. We were upgrading the computer system there. We were working very closely together. One day I said to her I was going to go to an Indian restaurant for a meal. I then asked her if she would like to join me.”

She said, “Yes, I would love to”

I continued, “To cut a long story short. We had a super meal. We talked very easily together. We had two bottles of wine with our meal. When we were in the car she said thanked me for a wonderful meal and evening. Then we kissed. We then went back to my flat. We both had a wonderful night. From then we would go out one or two nights a week. Molly Graham was struggling with supporting her daughter who was training to be a Chartered Account, so I helped her financially. They both appreciated this. Then after we went to dinner to celebrate Clare’s twenty first. That night Clare joined us in bed. We have had a threesome every weekend since then. I was an 18 year old boy when I met Molly. I knew nothing about sex. She has taught me all the skills needed to give a woman pleasure. She has done a wonderful job as I can see the pleasure I can give to both of you.”

I continued, “I hope you can understand why I have told you this. I am sure we can all get on very well together. I am sure I can satisfy all of you.”

May replied, “Mrs Graham that is unbelievable. I always thought she was a church going spinster. I have great respect for her in the way she went about her duties in the hotel. She has taught you well Jack. I am sure we will all get on well.”

May then confessed, “Jack I told you I only had sex with Alex which is true but I also had sex when I was at school, with a lot of my classmates. Also with a few of the nuns. I still have contact with them today. Alex used to encourage me to have my “coffee mornings” with my girlfriends. Believe me it was the only thing that kept me going during those dreadful years with Alex.”

May continued, “I have many friends, some married, some divorced, some widowed. We still keep in touch. I also keep in touch with two of the nuns that taught me, in fact Mother Francis is invited to the party on Friday night. I am sure you will get on well with her, especially when I tell her how good you are in bed. You met her at the lunch we had after Mags left school and she said to me then, that is a nice boy. She was wearing her habit that day but will be wearing normal clothes on Friday.”

Sue then replied, “I will tell her to wear the bodysuit I gave her for her birthday.”

May then stated, “Jack we'll introduce you to many older women who love sex. We all can have lots of fun so Molly and Clare are not a problem for us. I will give Francis your mobile number and I am sure you will hear from her before Friday. I am sure we all can have fun and pleasure together.”

I replied, “I am sure we will. I think we should do some packing and get down to the flat, as I need to do some work this morning, as there are two properties I want to have a look at.”

Sue said, “I have a big suitcase with a lot of clothes in it already packed so I am ready to go.”

May said, “Give me fifteen minutes and I will be ready, but first I will phone the girls then give Francis a quick call. Jack may I drive your car down as I want to see what it is like to drive.”

I replied, “No problem it is very easy to drive but it is also very fast but it drives beautifully.”

We left twenty minutes later. May was a good driver. May said the car was fantastic and much better than her Mercedes. She was really surprised when I told her it was a diesel. We had been driving fifteen minutes and my mobile beeped. I had a SMS from Francis.

“Hi Jack, May has told me we will meet again on Friday at the party. You gave me the hots at the lunch party, where we first met. I had to give myself some relief that night. May also tells me you are wonderful in bed. She tells me that you make her cum so easily and that her pussy is tingling all the time. I hope you will make my pussy tingle on Friday. Sue has told me to wear the bodysuit she gave me for Christmas, but not to wear any pants. I will do that and if we get an opportunity you can slip a couple of fingers into me. I am also looking forward to seeing and touching your big cock. If you would like to see some private “selfies” then let me know. I will send you some but please send me some of your cock. Really looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Kisses Francis xxx

PS Don’t worry about me being a nun, I love to cum and do naughty things. xxx"

I read her SMS out to the girls and both May and Sue said they would send me selfies.

May said, “Jack you will get on well with her. I will take some pictures of your cock so you can send them to her. I am sure she really is excited about meeting you.”

I asked, "What will I write back?"

May said write the words I say, then May said, “Thank you Francis for your lovely SMS. May tells me you like your pussy filled. I can do it two ways either with my cock, or I can give you a good fisting as I suck your clit. May likes me to fist her and suck her clit as I do it. I will send you some selfies later today. I am looking forward to receiving yours. Lots of hugs and kisses, Jack xxx.”

As I sent it I received one from Sue. It was a picture of her pussy sitting in the back seat of the car. It looked good. I thanked Sue. I showed the picture to May.

May said, “It looks lovely. I want to play with it later.”

We arrived at the flat and both May and Sue said this is not a flat this is a Penthouse. May had never been to the flat, She had only been to the hotel. Both were impressed with the size of the rooms, the bathroom and then they saw the master bedroom bathroom. They said it was wonderful.

I suggested they unpack. I showed them an empty wardrobe in one of the bedrooms, where they could hang their clothes. I called the Estate Agent who was selling the properties and he said I could pick up the keys any time.

I told him, “I will be there in forty five minutes.”

May came into the lounge and said, “Jack this is wonderful. How much did this cost?”

I replied, “Grandfather bought it new. He paid more for the flooring than he paid for the flat."

May looked at the wooden flooring covered with beautiful Chinese rugs saying, “I can believe that the flooring must have cost the earth.”

May asked, "Would you like a cup of tea?"

I replied, “Yes but no sugar only two tablespoons of this honey. This is how I love my tea. It is good for me. Would you and Sue like to come with me and see these properties?”

May replied, “Yes we would love to come with you.”

I replied, “Super and afterwards we can have lunch in the Hotel and then have a relaxing afternoon back here afterwards.”

May came over and gave me a long, beautiful kiss. She said, “Thank you for this morning, that was the first time I have been fisted by a man. I loved it. I really enjoy it when you are rough with me.”

I replied, “I loved doing it for you. I loved it when you swore and said “fuck me harder,” then I know you are enjoying it.”

May replied, “I am a lady but I know all the naughty words. I will use them when you are fucking me or texting me. I will send you some nice selfies later.”

Sue arrived. We all had tea. Then I showed them the balcony. They loved it.

I said, “On a nice day I can sunbathe nude here and nobody can see me.”

May replied, “I think we will be doing more than sunbathing out here. The views are wonderful. You can see Arran.”

We finished our tea and then left. Sue drove this time. She really loved the car saying, “It is so fast for a Diesel and it handles so well.”

I showed her the button to change the performance and suspension from Comfort to Sport. She pressed it to Sport.

I told her, “In the winter it was wonderful as it has 4Matic. It was wonderful in the snow if you had winter tyres on.”

We arrived at the Estate Agent and the manager who knew me well as I had done his daughter’s wedding gave me the keys. He said, “I could hang on to them as long as I wanted.”

I asked him, "What can they could be bought for?"

He replied “It is a very big company that is selling them. They just want them away. We have had For Sale signs on the buildings for over six months. You are the only person to have shown interest. We had someone interested in the Warehouse, but it was too big for him. They are looking for one hundred and forty thousand pounds and one hundred thousand for the three storey building. If you offered one hundred thousand and sixty thousand I think they would shake your hand off.”

I thanked him. We drove to the three storey building first. It was a beautiful stone building beside the harbour. We all got out of the car and walked across the road to look it from a distance. Then we went inside and it was so spacious.

It was actually two buildings in one with lots of space. It had everything I needed for the purpose I wanted for it.

Sue asked, “What would I use it for?”

I replied, “I will make two thirds of it into an Antique and Craft Centre. The other third, will be made into into an Auction House.”

Both May and Sue said that was a brilliant idea. I phoned my architect , Gary Dixon. He said he would be there in ten minutes. He arrived and I told him what I wanted to do with it.

He said, “No problem it will be a boost to this part of the town.”

Then we went to the Warehouse which was enormous. I said, “I would like to make this into a secure storage area so people can store things here."

He replied, “Wonderful idea. You will do well with that. You should offer the lawyers and accountants space, as they will take it for all the papers they must keep.”

I asked, "Do you need the keys?"

He replied, “No."

I thanked him and we left.

In the car I phoned my lawyer. I asked him to put offers in for the two properties, of one hundred thousand and sixty thousand.

He said, “No problem the Estate Agent will have it this afternoon.”

We then went to the Hotel for lunch. We went into the Cocktail Bar. I got the girls a glass of Champagne. I then went to check my mail and get an update.

Molly was alone in the office so I gave her a kiss and said, “May and her sister Sue are staying with me as May‘s husband had died yesterday. She did not want to be at home this now.”

I then asked, "When will you finish?"

Molly replied, “I am just about to finish.”

I answered, “Super would you like to join us for lunch. Then we can all go over to the flat.”

Molly replied, “Ok but I will need to shower when I get to the flat, as I did not shower this morning.”

I answered, “Super have you some nice bodysuits in the flat? They like to wear bodies with no panties.”

Molly replied, “Good they sound like my type of girls. I could do with some action this afternoon.”

I answered, “You will get a lot of action this afternoon. If you end up with May, she likes her clit sucked while she is being fisted.”

Molly replied, “All women do darling.”

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments