Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Mother, Like Daughter

"Mother and daughter both get turned on and get their men to do something about it."

26
12 Comments 12
36.3k Views 36.3k
912 words 912 words
Famous Story
If you have read my stories Lynn’s Wedding and Vince Redux, you know that Vince is the hottest guy anywhere, and he’s far and away the best fuck of my whole 39-year life. My hunky Italian stud and I now manage to spend all weekend, every weekend, in long sexual marathons. And I’ve never been happier.

But once in a while, we leave the bedroom, and I get to trot my hunk out to show him off in public.

Recently, we were at a department store, Vince picking out hot outfits for me to wear, and me picking out what would show off how sizzling hot he is. Holding up outfits against each other, touching each other in naughty places, and of course kissing every few minutes.

And suddenly, there was --.my mother! She was dressed conservatively sexy, but for some odd reason, she was picking out matronly dresses that make this curvy, shapely, still attractive 61-year-old woman look about 85.

Mom saw me kissing and being all flirty with Vince, and she pulled me aside, out of Vince’s being able to hear us.

“Isn’t this the same guy I saw you dancing with at your friend Lynn’s wedding?” mom asked.

“Yes, mom.”

“You guys left the wedding kind of early.”

“Yes!” I giggled, winking at Vince.

“You’d better be careful!” mom warned. “Guys like him want only one thing.”

“It’s not like that, mom.”

“Oh, really? Does he love you?”

“I don’t think so. But I don’t love him, either.”

“He just wants you for sex.”

“You don’t understand.”

“Oh,” mom laughed. “I think I do.”

“No, mom, you don’t! He’s not using me for sex. I’m using him for sex!”

Mom looked shocked.

“Oh, mom, he gives me the best orgasms I’ve ever had. I mean, like, knock me nearly unconscious with pure pleasure orgasms. And he can eat me and fuck me for hours and hours without either of us getting tired!”

Mom was momentarily speechless. Then she said, “He’s really that good?”

“Mmmm, yes!” I purred, as I thought back to how hard and deep he always fucks me.

“It’s your heritage, you know. From my side of the family.”

“Huh? What?” Now it was my turn to be a little bit shocked.

“You come from a long line of hot-blooded, impish Irish lasses. When I met your father….” Mom got this dreamy look in her eyes.

“Let’s just say, there’s a reason French men are famous as lovers.”

(Yes, my dad’s ancestry is French and my mom’s is Irish.)

“Italian men, too…” I smiled and looked at Vince.

NikkiLoren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiLoren

“Damned good lovers.”

Mom kind of shocked me again. “His equipment, he got the super-sized upgrade, huh?” she winked.

I gestured with my hands to show his 10-inch length.

Mom let out a soft wolf-whistle. “Nice!” she smiled. She then gestured with her hands to almost the same length.

“Dad? Really?”

“Didn’t you ever wonder, growing up, why we never let you into our bedroom on Sunday mornings?”

“Mom, you little slut!” I laughed.

Mom made a proud gesture like she was polishing an apple against her blouse. “Damned right!” she smiled. “Your dad knew how to keep his wife happy! And we ain’t talking diamonds!”

I took Vince’s hand in mine. “But something just as hard as diamonds,” I laughed gently.

Mom looked Vince up and down and then told him “Thank you for making my daughter so happy.”

I leaned against Vince and whispered hotly in his ear, “If you don’t fuck me hard within the next hour, I’m going to go all bat-shit crazy on you! I’m ssssooooooooooo fuckin’ horny right now!”

Vince said, “Yes, I think these are the right pair of jeans. Don’t you think so, Justine?”

“Yes, let’s pay for them and move on to another store.”

Mom grinned. “You can’t bullshit a bullshitter, little lassie. You two ain’t going to another store.”

I smiled at mom, and then at Vince.

“Take good care of my little girl. Make her smile from ear to ear.”

“Oh, trust me, mom. He will! He always takes very good care of my needs.”

“Your dad used to take such very good care of my needs, too!” mom sighed nostalgically.

Not 15 minutes later, I was home, and Vince’s entire 10 inches were pounding me mercilessly, and I was loving every second of it. This was heaven, this was bliss!

About three hours later, mom called me on the phone.

“I have to thank you, dear,” she said.

“For what?”

“All our talk about how hard your father used to fuck me, all those memories, made me very, very horny when we were in the store. For the last three hours, your father has been giving me the best loving I’ve had in years. So, thank you, Justine.”

“Wow! So while my Vince was fucking the living hell out of me, dad was….”

“Making your mother the happiest woman on earth!”

I looked at my gorgeous naked Vince on the bed next to me. His beautiful cock still pretty hard and slowly throbbing. I looked at the mixture of my come and his come slowly dripping out of my freshly-fucked, sore, and very joyous pussy.

“You’re the second happiest woman on earth, mom. Second happiest.”

Published 
Written by katlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments