Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last summer

"Mom craves her daughters boyfriends hot fit body beachside"

10
2 Comments 2
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Kate was quite lonely now her children had all left home. Living on her own was comforting, but something was missing. She thought back to last summer, to the beach, to the clear water rushing over her body. She reminisced back to July when Jake, her daughter’s boyfriend
had been gardening. He was so strong, handsome, fit and toned. She needed to lay down. Her aged body in need of comfort. Slowly opening her legs, she thought of Jake. Of his tight swimmers, his bulging pants, his cut torso. Her aged pussy, opened for her fingers. Reaching into her mouth now, she licked them slowly, providing the moisture she desperately needed. Her cunt was dry, in need of the saliva, in need of a hard rub. She eased her finger in, one, then two, as she began to push harder on her now swelling clit, before lowering her fingers, to arouse her ass. With one hand on her button and a finger now deep in her ass, her hairy cunt loosened to the feel of her touch as she rocked forward then back in pleasure. Her tired old legs, shaking with delight. Gorgeous, soft, Jake. Releasing so much juice, from deep down within, she had to keep on rubbing, as she slid three fingers in.

Last summer

By the time they had read the papers, finished a quick lunch and walked to the beach it was early afternoon. Kate lay under the umbrella as Julia and Jake swam. Jake made his way further out to catch larger waves. With his strong torso arching then bending his arms, he manoeuvred ever forward up then down the face of the wave. He was a powerful body surfer she thought. He always had been. Kate adjusted her bikini bottom as Julia approached. It was embarrassing enough as it was, she thought to herself. At her age all your body parts drifted south, let alone having hair appear from under your bikini bottom. She had cancelled her appointment at the salon on Friday, as she chose instead to dabble with her share portfolio. A move she now regretted. She watched as Jake made his way toward them, his swimmers not board shorts perhaps you could even call them boy shorts, still looked well as they clung to his 34 year old frame. Kate rolled onto her stomach looking across at Julia’s pretty face.

“Be a dear,” said Julia to Jake. “Rub some cream in”.

The sun was heating up, as was Kate as she watched Jake kneeling now and parting Julia’s legs, massaging the sun lotion from around her neck down toward her shoulders, then the centre of her back as she loosened her bikini strap. His hands gliding firmly from the centre of her back under toward her breasts, then across her slender hips toward her inner thighs to her ankles.

“You’ve done that before,” Kate quipped.

“You are next,” Jake replied

“I’m okay,” Kate said blushing.

“No Mum ,” said Julia . “ It’s so hot today.”

Jake approached, this time choosing to kneel at Kate’s side. His hands began slowly wandering along her shoulder line. She tensed as they moved under her arms, past the side of her breasts and moved lower toward the centre of her back. Jake took time to firmly rub in the lotion above her hips. Then came her legs, as he massaged deeply both outside then down her inner thighs toward her ankles. Kate then lent back to look at him. Not having been for a swim, she prayed she was not wet. H ow embarrassing that would be, she thought to herself.

Back at the house Kate peeled back her yellow sarong, only the slightest of drop of moisture was visible. She sat to pee opening her aged cunt slightly with her fingers to shield her hairy bush from the now strong flow. It’s going to be a long night she thought to herself. Walking toward the bathroom door now Jake appeared

“Sorry Kate ,” he exclaimed, as he moved to take a shower.

“That’s fine Jake,” she replied, as she turned leaving the door slightly ajar.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

She caught a glimpse of his strong buttocks as they angled up and above the bath into the shower. With the shower curtain approaching from behind his thigh she noticed the head of his cock disappearing into the shower. So round, large and handsome, she thought.

In her bedroom Kate pulled on some black panties and black tights. Choosing to remove her pink bikini top from beneath her white singlet.

“You’re a bit pink,” said Julia moments later, as Kate sat by the kitchen table drinking a glass of white wine.

Kate sat watching as her daughter prepared the curry. Julia had been busy reporting on the fires throughout Southern California, while Jake had been busy too. Summer was always hectic at the plant with everyone screaming for concrete before Christmas and the summer break. It may not be late night , Kate now thought to herself.

“Hi darling,” Julia said, her eyes wandering over Kate toward Jake as he stood, with his white towel tied firmly around his waist.

“Would you care for a glass of white?” she asked, as she poured him a large one, knowing him only too well.

“Sweetheart I’m busy ,” she said.

“But can rub some moisturizer into Mum’s shoulders. I think she is slightly pink , it was hot today”.

Kate leaned slightly forward, allowing Jake to smother her shoulder blades with the Vitamin E cream. It was cold at first, as she flinched ever so slightly to the touch. With his hands taking time to spread the cream across her inner back under her arms, Jake then slid them beneath her singlet ever so slightly, over the side of her breasts.

“Thank you Jake,” Kate said, as he moved sideways. She could feel his cock brush passed her arm, protected only now by the soft white towel, as he retired to his bedroom to change for dinner.

Kate had a quick bath after dinner then decided to try on her new pink camisole. It had arrived in the mail on Friday. With size 12C breasts and a size 10 waist, she still looked beautiful. Her body, choosing to fight against her age. From the hallway door across the lounge room she glanced. Julia’s bedroom door was half open, no doubt to let in the night breeze. She watched from behind the door, as Jake's backside climbed upwards, then down on top of her daughter. Striding beneath the sheets he moved, in search of the pleasure he had waited all day for.

Kate’s own juice hole began to stir, she could feel her tired lips moisten as she made her way from down the hallway now to lay down upon her bed. She desperately wanted to take her time, to play with her now erect nipples, her still taut tummy. Yet she knew she could not wait. Reaching into her bedside drawer, the long pink vibrator appeared, only to disappear just as quickly inside her waiting mouth. She licked and drank in the toy, as her aged cunt dripped in anticipation of its present. She thrust the ribbed shaft deep deep inside her eager hole as the “V” pronged vibe worked hard, encircling her swollen clit. Within moments Kate exploded. Warm juice flowed throughout her bush, her inner legs now shaking, trying to force away the toy as arching her ass now upward, she took in one more thrust dreaming of Jake's strong head at the top of his gorgeous shaft.

She now felt somewhat peaceful, as she drifted off to sleep to the sound of the gentle lull of waves. She dreamed of dancing with her feet in the waves as a little girl, when she had played beneath those very rocks. Tonight as she dreamed the water swam over her, caressing her slender body. Then moaning ever so slightly, she angled her tired frame, as her fingers soon returned, to love her once again.

Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments