Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Being Neighborly

"She was a good looking old gal."

37
4 Comments 4
630 Views 630
3.2k words 3.2k words

I recently bought a house in an older part of town with plans of flipping it, but the more I worked on it, the more it grew on me. The old house had too much character, and I decided to stay and raise a family here someday.

Sometime in February, I started noticing a car in the driveway of the house adjacent to mine. The house had appeared empty through the winter, aside from the walkway and drive, which were always shoveled by a service when it snowed. As the weather grew warmer, I noticed curtains and windows open more frequently.

I was sitting on the back patio one afternoon when I heard a woman's voice. "Howdy Neighbor," a lady's voice called out. I turned to see an older lady with long grey hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a short sundress that screamed the 50s and accentuated her legs, massive breasts, and copious amounts of cleavage. We chatted over the fence for a few minutes, making our introductions when May, which is short for Mable, asked me over for a drink.

May opened the gate that joined our properties. She showed me around her yard, telling me about herself and that she had lost her husband a few years ago. We sat on the patio drinking lemonade as she told me about the neighborhood. She and her husband had been very close with the couple that had owned the house before me.

Their families had raised their kids together, and now they owned winter homes near each other in Arizona. "We'd have some hellacious parties at times, especially after the kids went to bed." She said, pointing to my backyard.

Before we knew it, we had talked all afternoon. May apologized for taking up my day and said how much of a Gabby Gus she could be. I assured her I had enjoyed our conversation about the neighborhood and was very pleased to meet her.

Over the next month, we had many conversations on my patio, and I really enjoyed spending time with her. She was flirting with me most of the time, making suggestive comments and leading statements.

One evening, we were drinking bourbon on my patio, and May kept referring to herself as an old bird as we talked. She deflected my question about her age every time I asked.

"Come on, you can't be that old and still be so attractive." I flirted with her as I poured her another drink.

"I'm old enough to be your; well, old enough anyway." rebuffing my compliment.

"Oh, come on, you look amazing!" I charmed her, making her blush.

"Keep flirting like that boy, and you might even get a toothless blowie out of this ol' gal."

"Um, I'm sorry, a toothless what?"

"Blowie, a blow job." She said, slipping her teeth out into her glass of bourbon.

"Oh my god, May. I've never heard of that before." I laughed.

"Best head you'll ever get." She said, slipping her teeth back into her mouth.

Images of my hard cock in her toothless mouth flashed through my head the rest of the night as we chatted.

"How did you and your husband meet?"

May responded with a snicker, "I was a burlesque dancer."

"Jesus May. You were a stripper?" I nearly choked on my drink.

"I was not a stripper. I was a burlesque dancer. There is a big difference. It was the illusion of nudity. We never got totally naked like they do nowadays. We had pasties and tassels to cover up our nippies. And my husband Frank was the only one who ever got to see the netherlands."

"The what?"

"The netherlands. You know, south of the border. My hoo-ha," she chuckled.

"May, you're a riot," my eyes filled with tears from laughing so hard. "Everyone got to see Cleveland, though," I pointed at her chest.

"Oh, these. Frank bought me these a few years back," May said, pointing to her tits. "After the kids moved out, He said he wanted whoppers, not floppers. He didn't get to use them much."

I found myself truly intrigued by this woman. "What do you miss about your husband?

"Oh god. I miss his big cock, May said. "I miss sucking his fat cock. I miss having him deep inside me, no matter what hole he was in. I loved it."

"Damn, May. You don't hold back, do you? I'm sorry, May. I didn't mean to embarrass you," I said, pouring her another shot of bourbon.

"You didn't, and if you keep pouring drinks like these, I might give you a little show," she giggled, unbuttoning a button of her blouse.

I poured another dram into her glass, and May unbuttoned her another button. I poured a little more into both glasses, and another button came undone. I winked at her as I tipped the bottle up, shaking out the last drops into her glass.

"You're terrible," May laughed as she took her glass.

"I have another bottle. Should I go get it?"

"No, this is quite enough; thank you,"

"Aww, there's still a couple of buttons left," I laughed.

May smiled as she undid the remaining buttons and pulled her shirt open, revealing a sheer under-wire bra. Her large nipples were visible through the material.

"Wow! Frank was a lucky man, May," I said, holding my glass up. May tapped my glass before we took a sip.

"Tell me more about this toothless blowie thing," I asked with a laugh.

"Oh, so that's where this is going, huh?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's been a long while since I've done that," May said.

"Isn't it like riding a bike?" I joked, trying to keep the mood light.

"Oh, you're incorrigible. Do you think you can handle it?"

I slammed my drink, "I think I can handle just about anything," I said with a drunken grin.

May grabbed a seat cushion from the other chair and dropped it between my feet. She then slipped her teeth out into her glass of bourbon before she got on her knees. "Why don't you fish that thing out so I can see what I have to work with," she said, pointing at my crotch.

I undid my shorts, pulling them open to show her my erect cock.

"Jesus, you are a big boy—bigger than Frank," May said with a lustful glint in her eye.

May squeezed my cock from the base to the tip, milking precum out of my cock. She ran her tongue over the tip, licking the shimmering goo from the head. "Mmmm. I've missed that taste," she said before taking my cock back into her mouth.

May sucked my shaft, forcing more blood into my cock. She sucked me til my cock throbbed because it was so hard. That's when May bit down on my shaft with her gums, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. She applied pressure to my shaft with her tongue. It felt like the tightest vagina that you could imagine. It felt incredible.

May's head bobbed, and her tongue danced around my shaft, swirling and flicking along its length. I scooped her hair into a ponytail to keep it away from her face so I could watch as she expertly gave me head.

May cupped my balls, gently squeezing them while applying pressure to my taint, pushing on my prostrate. She was right. It was the best head I'd ever had. "Ahh, God, May. That's amazing," I groaned.

May pulled my dick out of her mouth, saying, "I'm enjoying this, so don't you cum too soon,"

She removed her shirt and bra, letting her tits loose. As big as they were, they didn't sag very much. God, they were gorgeous. May slipped my cock between her titties, dribbling spit into her cleavage as she bounced her tits up and down on my shaft. She squeezed her titties together to make it tighter while she sucked on the head of my cock. It felt exquisite. "You can cum in my mouth when you're ready," she said, taking my cock back into her mouth.

Now, I had gotten blow jobs before, but nothing came remotely close to what she was doing to me. May, would take my cock to the back of her throat and then out to the tip, squeezing my cock with her gums and then pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck, that's amazing, May," I said as I placed my hand on the top of her head. I just set it there, letting it go up and down as her head bobbed on my cock.

May pulled on my hips to get me to scoot closer toward her, allowing her to take more of my cock into her mouth. I felt her throat relax as the tip of my cock slipped into her throat. I swear she got me another two inches deeper. She fucked the tip of my cock with her throat until I groaned, "I'm cumming, May,"

May started pumping my cock with her gums faster as I began to fill her mouth with my cum. She gulped rapidly, drinking it down without spilling a drop. "Ahhh. I've missed that taste as well."

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

"Oh, my God, May! You were right. That was amazingly the best head I have ever had," I said, leaning over to kiss her. Her mouth opened, French kissing me with remnants of my spunk on her lips. I cupped the back of her head, pulling her harder to my mouth.

May stood, looking like Kitty Natavidad with her tits hanging out in front of me. "Can I?" I asked, reaching out to touch her gorgeous breasts

May stepped closer, allowing me to bury my face in her cleavage.

I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, squeezing them to my face. I kissed her titties back and forth, slowly making my way to her nipples. May ran her fingers through my hair as I flicked her nipples with my tongue.

I stood, taking May in my arms and kissing her. "Shall we take this inside? I asked, wanting to reciprocate with my talented tongue.

"Why go inside? I did you right here, and you can, too." May said as she slipped her panties down from under her skirt. May sat on the edge of her chair, leaning back. "I don't know why you'd want to eat my leathery old mit anyway."

"It only needs a little spit and polish and some TLC to get it back into working order, but I think it will be worth it," I said as I knelt on the seat cushion.

The first thing I noticed was her bare pussy. I wondered if she shaved or if it was a sign of her age. I could see her wetness as I lowered my mouth to her vulva. I guessed it was a good sign. I licked her clit, sucking it gently between my lips, and swirled it with my tongue. May sighed as I ran my tongue through her folds, "It's been too long since anyone has done this to me," she said.

"I'd be more than happy to do this anytime you want, May," I said, taking another lick at her juices. She was surprisingly sweet and tangy. I dipped my tongue deep into her hole, licking her insides, swirling my tongue. I slipped my finger into her as I ate her. I was surprised at how tight she was.

It must be true that women's vaginas tighten when neglected. I licked May through a couple of micro-orgasms before asking, "Are you sure you wouldn't like to take this inside?"

I leaned back to reveal my hard cock. May's eyes went wide at the sight of my throbbing cock. I crouched between her legs and slid the tip of my cock into May's cunt. Her toothless grin was all the encouragement I needed to shove my cock up to the hilt into her twat. May's mouth dropped open as I filled her cunt. I took a couple of strokes into her nether hole while I kissed her. "Come on, May; it will be more comfortable for the both of us," I enticed her.

"Oh, God. You are a big boy, aren't you? Okay, I could go for getting my pipes cleaned," she said as she slipped her teeth back into her mouth.

I led May to my bedroom, whisking her onto the bed and laying her on her back. I slid between her legs, licking her to another orgasm before creeping up to slip my cock into her dripping cunt, making May moan as I filled her pussy with my rock-hard shaft.

I plunged my cock into May's moist biscuit, fucking her with long slow strokes while I kissed her. I cupped her tit and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking it hard as I pumped into her. May gasped as I hit the back of her vagina, pounding against her cervix, making her cum again and again.

No matter what her age, she definitely enjoyed being railed by my big fat cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist, squeezing my hips hard each time she came. Her cunt muscles gripped my shaft like a firm handshake each time I bottomed out. "Damn, Frank was a lucky man, May. You are incredible," I groaned, trying not to cum too quickly.

"You need to slow down, boy," May said, gasping for air. "I'm not as young as I used to be. The last thing you need is to explain how you fucked me to a heart attack."

I slowed down my strokes, asking if she would like to be on top or on her tummy with pillows under her hips. May chose the latter. I got off of her and let her position herself so she was comfortable. She grabbed a couple of pillows and leaned over them with her ass in the air and her legs spread. I guided my cock back into her pussy, and long-stroke fucked her until she was depleted of energy to fuck me back.

I slammed my man meat into May for another five minutes, making her cum a couple more times. I ended with a flurry of thrusts until I finally dumped my load of jizz into May's cunt.

May lay there in the afterglow of ecstasy, gasping for air as she tried to catch her breath. "That was wonderful. I haven't been fucked that good since before Frank got sick. I had fooled myself into thinking I was too old and didn't need it anymore," she said.

"See what some TLC can do, May," I asked, swatting her ass cheek.

May reached between her legs, letting my cum dribble out of her cunt onto her hand. She then licked her palm clean, saying how much she loved the taste of my young seed.

She rolled off of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. It was somewhat surprising that May didn't close the bathroom door. I listened as she peed, wondering if she was that comfortable with me. "Jesus, you cum a lot. I'm still oozing," she said, chuckling.

"Sorry. I should have used a condom."

"Sweetie, we didn't have time to mess with condoms. Besides, I love feeling it squirt inside me," she replied as she emerged from the head.

"Are you hungry? A good fuckin always makes me hungry."

"I can make something for us or order out,"

"Have you had a Sal's Pizza yet? I'd love a Sal's Special," May said.

"Sal's it is then," I slipped my shorts on and grabbed my phone to look up Sal's number, but May rattled it off from memory. While I ordered, May said she was going down to get us another drink. Again, I was surprised by her familiarity as she walked through the house naked.

I found her in the kitchen with the glasses from the patio. Her forwardness enamored me. She grabbed another bottle from the liquor cabinet and poured us another drink while we waited for the pizza.

When the doorbell rang, I grabbed some cash and answered it. The delivery driver told me the total. May called out from the kitchen when she heard the man's voice. "Is that you, Bob?" she asked, stepping into the kitchen doorway in all her glory.

"Jesus, May. You're still up to your old tricks, eh?" Bob replied like he'd seen all this before. "I'm glad to see you back in town. Stop on in and say hi. Sal would love to see you. Put clothes on first, though. I don't want to give him a heart attack."

"Tell him that I'll stop in tomorrow for beers, but he's buying,"

May grabbed some beers to go with the pizza and took a seat opposite me at the table. I served her a few pieces of pizza while May opened the beers. She popped the first bottle open, and it sprayed all beer all over her tits.

I passed her some napkins but stopped when I saw May's coy look. "You sure you don't want to come lick these clean?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said as I headed to her side of the table. The splash of cold liquid made May's nipples go erect. I licked and slurped the beer off of her breasts until I got to her nipple. I swirled my tongue on her hard nipple, sucking it into my mouth, and flicked it around as I stared up into her eyes.

May smiled as she gave the bottle a little shake and poured it onto her cleavage. I quickly held her titties together and buried my face between them, chugging the foamy beer as she dumped some onto her cavernous crevasse. I gagged as I laughed. "Jesus, May. You trying to drown me?"

May chugged down the rest of the beer as I went to grab a hand towel and a couple more beers. I sat down and opened one for May. She called me a smart ass as I handed it to her. On May's very first bite, pizza sauce dribbled down her chin and onto her tits.

We looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Good thing you're naked, or you would have ruined your blouse," I laughed. "Do you need a bib, or did you want me to lick that off of you too?"

"Don't laugh. It's hot," May said, reaching for the hand towel.

"Pour some more beer on them." I laughed.

"Keep on laughing, and that'll be the last blowie you get from me," May joked as she dribbled cold beer on the grease stain. "I'm gonna need a shower after this."

"That's okay. You can use mine before we go back to bed." I hoped that she'd get the hint and spend the night.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments