Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It is a Time to be Jolly : Part 1 -The Party

"Beth takes teasing to a new level."

27
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of a two-part story of fun and pleasure in the season to be jolly."

Beth has always been a bit of a tease. Her position with the company as VP Marketing and Public Relations has brought her into contact with countless clients and employees of the multinational telecommunications company she worked for.

She found the invite she received to an intimate top management get-together at the home of the president of the company unusual. Beth had only been with the company for eight months and this year-end invite seemed so different from the usual year-end party.

She was due to be picked up from her apartment by a limousine service, to be whisked away to the hilltop mansion of her employer who lived, as she had heard, in a hilltop mansion on a wine estate in the country. 

Knowing that the driver would arrive within hour, Beth was in a conundrum. What type of a party would this be, what would be expected of her, who else would be there? And was this part of her job or simply a party hosted by the boss as a thank you for the fantastic work done during the year?

In her late forties, with a stunning, supple and toned body, Beth lacked no self-confidence. She had long ago chosen to remain single and pursue her career and primary passions rather than bow to convention.

 Beth lived life by relying on her instincts and trusting her feelings. 

The evening's party would be a fun event and Beth was going to play by her rules. 

Choosing the sheer black silk bra that sensuously caressed her firm breasts and gently touched her already hardening nipples was an easy choice. This was followed by a suspender belt and sheer stocking emphasizing her long, toned legs. 

After some consideration, Beth chose the sheer, virtually see-through thong that concluded the underwear package that made her feel o so sexy. The short black dress completed the outfit which she wore under her long coat, protecting her from the December cold outside.

The limousine arrived on time and immediately, she realized this party would be a classy affair. The chilled champagne was poured and hit exactly the right notes as the driver carried her out of town. 

The views of the city from the hilltops in wine country was amazing. A light dusting of snow was on the ground and the evening was crisp and fresh. 

As the vehicle came to rest at the imposing entrance to the residence, she was greeted by her host with a warm hug and a gentle peck on the cheek. 

“Beth, you look amazing,” he said, “come inside and I’ll introduce you.”

The entrance room was large and filled with an array of stunning people. 

As Beth entered, a hushed silence preceded enquiring and appraising glances.  She was the newcomer here and held her head up high, making eye contact everywhere. 

The discussions resumed and a flute of champagne found its way to her hands. She was introduced to quite a few people she did not know and soon realized this party was for business associates, friends and elite clients selected by the President of the company. 

Beth could not help to notice the stares of quite a few males and some of the females in the room. 

She enjoyed the attention and involuntarily her nipples perked up accentuating her perfect body in her high heels. 

As she lounged in a chair, talking to one of the female guests she caught the eye of a thirty-something young man struggling to keep his eyes off her. She shot him a glance and rewarded his stare with a smile. She found the blush on his cheeks an instant turn-on. Beth always enjoyed the attention of younger males… and females.  

The second time she caught his eye, he was looking into her eyes and she could read the hunger and desire she had invoked. She turned slightly, a movement which made the hem of her short black dress ride up ever so slightly, just revealing the tops of her stockings. 

As she smiled she knew that he had noticed. Looking straight into his eyes, she knew that she had his full attention, the game was on.

Beth decided that a slight tease would not be unwarranted and, while looking into his eyes, brushed her hand over her breasts to supposedly straighten her dress. In the process, she turned and briefly opened her legs to him, giving him the flash of her sheer panties and garter. 

His eyes nearly popped out. She coyly looked up and winked at the blushing and now obviously bulging young man.

Guests were soon ushered into the large dining room and seated in their allocated seats. 

As Beth looked up, she saw him seated directly opposite him. 

“Hi, I’m Tom,” he said, reaching out his hand to her. 

Tom was certainly something to behold, strong and handsome with an unruly mop of brown hair over a mischievous, smiling face. Tom was the owner of Hidden Valley Coaching and Wellness Retreat. He was a long-time friend and business associate of Brian, the president of the company.  

The wines were wonderful, full-bodied and rich, from the estate. It complimented the delectable food and a pleasant buzz made Beth relax. 

Her foot idly found Tom’s and the sparkle in his eye promised more. She smiled as her foot found its way up his leg, exploring his raging erection. 

Poor Tom was in a state, trying to regain and keep his composure.  With a mischievous smile, Beth sat back and surveyed the younger man. He was obviously enthralled.

In the ladies' room, a short while later, Nikki, one of Beth’s colleagues, playfully rapped Beth on her ass. 

“You naughty, naughty girl, what are you doing to young Tom!” 

In reply, Beth put her hand on Nikki’s shoulder and staring into her eyes innocently said, 

“Why, nothing, my dearest Nikki, young Tom is strong and virile and needs to be toyed with from time to time.” 

Nikky laughed, 

"Oh, Beth you are so evil, and stunning, and so damn sexy.” 

The fleeting kiss did not surprise Beth. She had known that Nikki lusted after her unashamedly and Beth had never rebuffed the advances. On the contrary, she welcomed them with lustful ideas of her own. 

ArkaBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArkaBella

She pulled Nikki close and whispered into her ear, 

“I will do nothing to him you would not want me to do to you.” 

With that, she gently cupped Nikki’s pert breast and rubbing the rock-hard nipple, sensuously kissed her on the lips. Nikki responded breathlessly and kissed Beth hard, their tongues hungrily seeking each other out and their bodies suddenly grinding together hard.

Beth was in a state of full arousal and soaking wet when Nikki drew back slowly.

"Beth, one day, we are going to complete this properly,” she said as we looked over her shoulder on the way out. 

Beth removed her soaked thong and still holding it in her hand walked out of the ladies' room. 

As she came down the passage, she saw Tom in the corridor. 

Beth wondered if he had been waiting for her. 

As she reached, him Tom said, "Beth, you are so irresistibly sexy, I had to see you out here.” 

Beth stood very close to him. 

“You are so sweet, darling Tom,” she pressed up against him and kissed him softly on the mouth. 

She slipped her soaking thong into his pocket and, breaking the kiss with a flicker of her tongue, naughtily smiled at the younger man. 

“See you back at the table, handsome.” 

Walking away, as she glanced over her shoulder, she saw him putting his hand in his pocket. The expression on his face was priceless. It drove Beth mad with lust to see the obvious effect she was having on the young man.

After dinner, the guests made their way to the ballroom which had been set up, complete with an orchestra for an evening's fun and dancing. 

It did not take Tom long to find her and lead her onto the dance floor for a slow and sensuous dance. She relaxed into his arms as Tom was a good dancer. Beth focussed on enjoying his closeness and pressed up against his straining erection, attention Tom was obviously not resenting as he started breathing noticeably harder. 

“Beth, you drive me crazy,” he said as she innocently stared into his eyes.

Tom and Beth sat at the bar drinking martinis and unashamedly flirting. Both were enjoying the evening. 

Tom's hand was on Beth’s leg as he made another joke, she looked into his eyes and slowly, but deliberately guided his hand under the hem of her short black skirt. 

“Feel how wet you make me,” she said.

Withdrawing his hand slowly, she licked off his now moist fingers. Tom was dumbstruck.

Abruptly, she stood up and with Tom obediently following, left the entertainment area. 

At the top of the sweeping staircase, she found an unoccupied bathroom suite. Quickly, she pulled Tom inside and locked the door behind them. 

Tom walked straight into her open arms as they kissed hungrily. He found her rock-hard nipples as she pulled him in with her hands on his tight ass. 

Beth sat back on the counter and, hitching up her dress, said to Tom, ”Come on, big boy, let me see if you know how to pleasure a woman.” 

She spread her legs and hooked them over his shoulders as Tom obediently knelt down and hungrily adored her smooth but dripping pussy. 

Tom was obviously not a novice and he expertly tongued her love canal before finding her engorged clit. 

Beth’s head was now thrown back and Tom could hear from her gasps that he was doing something right. He slowly explored and ran two fingers into her pussy while lavishing attention to her clit. 

Beth’s hands took him by the back of his head and pulled him in. Tom could sense her orgasm coming as her legs now locked around him and her body started uncontrollably shuddering. Before he knew what hit him, Beth erupted and showered his tongue and face as she came over and over.

As Tom straightened up, Beth started recovering and kissed him full on the mouth, savoring her own taste. Standing on wobbly legs, she hugged Tom from behind while looking into the full mirror over the washbasin. Her hands roamed lower and finding his belt quickly released his raging manhood. The mirror afforded a perfect view. 

Beth used Tom’s copious pre-cum to liberally lubricate his tip. Slowly she ran her hand down his full length hearing him groan. She gripped his penis properly and stroking him in tune with his labored breathing took control of Tom. Beth was enjoying this and expertly stroked the young man as he started going beyond the point of no return. Beth knew exactly how to time this and, as Tom erupted, Beth expertly shot his load into the large washbasin. 

Tom was trying to stand on weak legs when Beth turned him around, kneeling she took him in her mouth and deftly licked the remnants of his cum from his large penis. 

“Come on, big boy, they must be wondering where we are and there is still a lucky draw to attend,” Beth said, doing up his pants.

Back in the entertainment area, the party was winding down and the president had just started his obligatory speech. Toward the end of the speech, he called up his assistant with the lucky draw bowl with the names of all the guests. 

“Tonight's grand prize was donated by one of our guests, Tom Reynolds. Ladies and gentlemen, please give Tom a hearty round of applause for this fantastic prize. One lucky person will be Tom’s priority guest at his Hidden Valley Coaching and Wellness Retreat for a whole weekend of pampering and intimate personal care.” 

Once the applause died down, he rummaged around and drew a piece of paper.

 "And the lucky winner of the pamper weekend is Beth, our beautiful VP of Marketing. Congratulations, Beth.”  

Beth was speechless. She could not miss the smile on Tom’s face as the President of the company handed her the envelope with her prize. 

The smile on Nikki and her other colleagues' faces was unmistakable. This would indeed be a prize she would have to handle with care…

To be continued

Published 
Written by Wanderer19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments