Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Internet Connection

"The fantasy lover that came, after Cinderella left the ball."

29
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"School Balls are a rite of passage for teens in their senior years at high schools round the world. It's usually the kids who have sex on their minds. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story is of course fictitious, but it was fun weaving the adult characters into the situation."

Marj Morris was your ideal mother. The school principal knew, Marj's kids knew, the other parents knew. She went to all her kids' sports fixtures, managed teams, turned up at the prizegiving ceremonies, never missed the parent interviews with teachers, did the late supervision shift at the discos, baked endless cakes for fund-raising fairs... on and on it went. You could set your clock by Marj. And she never complained, and somehow stayed cheerful even when exhausted.

Even her ratbag husband Don knew Marj was an utterly reliable Mum, though he'd never thanked her for it or even faintly acknowledged it. He was too busy shagging the bottle blonde in the office at his work and didn't seem to care who knew that. The blonde wasn't the first, and no doubt, wouldn't be the last. Don gave out his sexual favors all too generously. If Don bought drinks and a few trinkets here and there, they'd all open their legs for him. But they had to be slim...

Slim, unfortunately, was the problem for Marj, at least as far as Don was concerned. She had brains - second in charge in one of the city's most successful startups - and she had a warm smile and lively personality too. In Don's eyes, she didn't qualify for attention in bed, because she was a 'larger lady'. He'd been interested enough twenty years ago, but as the early gloss wore off their marriage, and as she put on weight, Don lost interest at home and started giving it out elsewhere.

It wasn't as if Marj didn't get horny herself. She did, often. Far from being turning on, Don found her tits too big, and wouldn't even look at her when she made a point of putting on a sexy bra and panties in front of him. He'd turned away from her so often in bed, that she knew it was vibrator time, or miss out altogether. Even when she had an orgasm in a dream, and reached out for him, he'd told her she was disgusting, and rolled away from her. She'd cried herself back to sleep.

When Marj's mates told her to go to a dating website, she'd been scornful. And at first, she was disheartened by the asshole males who appeared there, boasting of their oversize cocks and other alleged bedroom assets. At least, her vibrator lasted more than forty-five seconds! Worse still, these guys had no conversation, no apparent life, no respect for the women they wanted to have sex with, and they wouldn't know what a post-coital cuddle even was.

But one day, fittingly after a terrible row with Don about him failing for the umpteenth time to let her know he wasn't going to be home for dinner, Marj lingered after work to check the dating websites. "Time you stopped this shallow crap!" she told herself, as she scrolled through the offerings there.

But suddenly, there it was: a message from a guy called Jim, older than Marj, but keen to talk with her, not just get into her pants. He lived three hours away by car. Tick. Jim's wife hadn't let him near her in bed for years. Tick. He sent a photo and he looked OK. Tick. (Had she seen a face like that before?) When she warned him gently that she didn't have a film star figure, he'd laughed and said he wasn't exactly Tom Hanks himself. Tick. And when they both got less cautious, she told him about her vibrator and he said, "I can't match that!" Tick (for honesty).

Soon, he'd wanted to meet her. They'd tried, a couple of times, but it just didn't work out. Very frustrating. Spouses easily made suspicious and petrol at a blackmail price. Bloody Russians! Marj started to wonder if she shouldn't have sent Jim a photo of herself. She was going to be just thirty minutes away from where he lived in a few weeks' time, but he mailed back to say he couldn't for family reasons on those dates. Then he asked if she was free on two days the following week. She just couldn't be free: an unavoidable meeting the first day, and the School Ball the next evening. Bugger.

He did seem interested enough, however, to ask her what she'd be wearing to the Ball, and she'd told him she'd be wearing three-quarter pants and a top. Had she twitched between her legs when he mailed back to ask what she'd have on underneath that? Smiling, she replied that he could choose the color if he liked. Marj liked the intimacy of their message exchange, but in the busyness of her working day, thought no more of it.

andromedastarss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
andromedastarss

Parents were invited to School Balls, but few actually went. Marj, bless her, had been to several over the years. Parents sat in a small group in one corner of the auditorium, and managed a few dances early in the event before the kids became absorbed in their partners. When Marj and a couple of others helping her supervise the supper had gone through to the kitchen, the principal had said, "Oh Marj, there's a message for you on my desk. Just go in and get it. Relative of yours. Wants you to ring him. Sick Auntie."

Puzzled, Marj excused herself, went into the principal's office and picked up the message. A tiny buzz of excitement went through her as she recognised Jim's number. She went outside into the staff carpark and rang.

Jim's voice came on the line. " No sick relative, Marj, just me, Jim."

Marj paused, realisation slowly coming. " Where are you? "

"About thirty metres from you, in my Prado. Can you spare a minute to say hello? "

Gobsmacked, Marj had a quick look around and saw no-one else outside. The Prado was off to one side of the park. She'd got in the passenger's door. They'd looked at each other, with a smile that knew whatever was coming, they both wanted it. Both had reached out into an awkward first hug, but soon, they'd kissed deeply. Then Jim said, "I'm not good at this, Marj, but the back seats are down, there's a fluffy rug and a pillow in there, and I'm hoping you're going to let me make a fuss of you for a wee while."

The next twenty minutes are a blur as Marj looks back now. He laid her on her front with the pillow under her middle, and she certainly helped as he slipped her trousers and panties off. She blushes as she remembers pushing her ass up into his willing tongue, and wonders if the next bit had been a foretaste of heaven... his licking of her pussy, and then so gently, one, then two, then three of his fingers finding their way inside her. She came quickly, unashamedly. His trousers and underpants must've come down quickly, for now she remembers having heard herself groan as he worked his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Now! Please! Please!" He entered her, slowly but fully, and she gasped, almost spat at him, "Better than a dildo!" And then, he fucked her thoroughly, in a long, unhurried rhythm, pushing her legs as far apart as she could manage.

They both giggled when he held her by her love handles and whispered in her ear, between strokes, "See! Big is beautiful!"

Of course, this is a real story, not pie-in-the-sky fantasy, so his next words were, "Gotta come soon, Marj!" Already opened as wide as she could be, she replied wordlessly, pushing even harder up against him. And true to his word, he came, and she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles as if to drain him, and they lay there with his hands on her boobs, still bra-bound, half sobbing, half laughing, till he'd emptied completely into her.

Somehow, they cleaned up, kissed good-bye, and restored their clothes enough for Marj to sneak like a guilty teen back into the Auditorium via a side door. She was grateful for the cover of the near-darkness while she found her way to the staff room bathroom; she laughed out loud as she remembered it was Jim who'd chosen her black lace panties; now, she was stuffing them with toilet paper to block the sticky stream of his years of abstinence. She dipped her face in cold water several times, trying to cool down. A woman staff member (who'd come in suddenly and given her a little fright) asked her if she was OK. She just said, "Thanks, yeah, fine - just too hot for an old girl like me in there!

And for days afterwards, she found herself squeezing her knees and thighs together, longing for an action replay of Jim between her legs. He seemed happy; approving texts came from him in a steady stream of another kind. One morning over breakfast, Don asked her, almost accusingly, "What are you grinning about?"

She just said "The Ball. It was such fun! So good to see the kids enjoying themselves!"

Published 
Written by lestweforget
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments