Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Meet Diane

"I finally learn her name"

13
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Time passed in a procession of daydreams and fantasies. I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to get that call, when late in the afternoon my phone rang!

"Hello, is that my train companion?" a voice asked.

My mouth went dry but I managed to stay cool and replied, "Yes it is, if that's my coat wearing lover?"

She just gave a short throaty laugh and confirmed it was her.

"What are you doing at the moment?" she asked.

Even if I was busy there was no way I was going to turn down another mind-blowing fuck!

"Not a lot, got any suggestions?" I asked.

My cock was getting hopeful when she asked, "Do you know the Cheshire Arms on St. Marks Road?"

"Yes, I know it. Isn't it a small bed and breakfast place?" I said.

"That's the one. A friend of mine from my old school days owns it, can you be there by seven this evening?" she asked.

I thought this was a silly question, as wild horses could not have kept me away.

"'Course I can," I said and the phone went dead.

Crap. How was I to find her if I still did not know her name? I thought. 

An hour later I found myself outside the little hotel, wondering how I was going to handle this. I just thought, "Bugger it, I'll just go in. The person on reception is likely to be the owner, given the size of the place."

So in I went and there inside the little hall way was a reception desk. It was empty. I rang the little bell and a woman came out. She was tall, blonde, athletic and stunning, the opposite of my lady in terms of size and shape, but both were very, very sexy.

She was wearing a pair of tight black trousers and a man's white shirt. The effect when added to the stilettos was unbelievably erotic.

She looked me up and down, smiled and said, "I assume you are the train conductor?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Come this way," she said and I followed a pert, tight bum up a short flight of stairs to a door with the number three on it. "It's our quietest room," she said and laughed. 

She handed me the key, smiled, and said, "Have fun."

She left.

I looked at the key and door and thought, "Sod it. I've come this far might as well go in."

I entered the room but it was empty! I had a mix of shock and disappointment. I then heard two voices outside the door.

"He is cute, but seems a little innocent for you darling," I heard the owner say.

"He won't be innocent when he leaves here!" I heard my mystery lady say. There was a bit of laughter and the door opened. 

In she walked, a vision of sex on legs. She was wearing a tight skirt, jacket, tan nylons and tan heels. Her make up was minimal; just some blusher, eyeliner and red lipstick.

"She could make custard hard!" I thought while just drinking her in.

"Hello, cat got your tongue?" she asked.

"No, I was saving that for you!" I replied.

I was feeling braver now she was actually here. She pointed her index finger at me and gave me that come here signal. I was hypnotised and readily obeyed.

"I'm feeling very naughty and need a kiss to start with,” she said.

Who was I to argue? We embraced, our lips met, joined and were immediately sliding over each other, exploring with our tongues. 

I ran my hands down her back and on to her bum, pulling her in closer so she could feel my cock through my trousers. She separated our lips and looked me in the eyes and said, "Hello I'm Diane."

At last I knew her name.

"Nice to meet you Diane. I'm John," I said.

Then it was back to some serious snogging. I was exploring her back and bum with both hands. I pulled up her skirt to get my hands underneath.

"Fantastic, she is wearing stockings," I thought as I could feel a bare, panty less bum. Diane had a lovely firm bum, I was gently squeezing it and holding her close. We parted and she sat me on the bed. She just stood there with her hands on her hips like she was thinking about her next move.

"Stand up," she said, as she closed the gap between us.

Her hands reached out, they were small beautiful hands with pink nail varnish.

"Time for you to be naked," she said, as she slowly took off all my clothes. First that went were the shoes, socks and trousers. next my shirt, until I was just standing there in my boxers.

"Well clothes are okay, but we need to do something about the style and quality. That cock, though, looks like it wants to come out and play. I just want you to lay back and enjoy the view," she said.

Then she started to take her own stuff off. The jacket was thrown over the chair and the skirt just slid to the floor, where she deftly kicked it over to the jacket.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

Underneath were just the stockings and heels. Diane was not wearing a bra and, as I'd already discovered, no panties.

My cock was making a tent out of my boxers. She was starting to take the suspenders and stockings off, when I said, "No please keep them and the shoes on."

"So you have a small fetish then," she said. 

"Yes and it's you," I replied. 

She got on the bed on her hands and knees. Diane crawled towards me, until she was within millimetres of my cock. Which by now was about to explode. She eased my boxers off and my cock sprang up. She took my cock between those lipstick-smeared lips and proceeded to suck my brains out. Up and down she went, sliding my cock in deeper and deeper.

Suddenly I was down her throat, she held me there while she licked my balls. I was in heaven, but she would not let me touch her. She just kept getting me close, then just before I was about to cum, she stopped me by giving the base of my cock a hard squeeze.

I was going nuts and begged to be allowed to cum.

"Please, please I need to cum before I strain something," I said.

Suddenly I felt a finger go straight up my arse and grip or no grip I just came down her throat, spurt after spurt until I was spent.

She sucked me dry, stopped looked up at me and said, "Did you enjoy that? Were you shocked at the finger in the bum bit?"

"Loved it, and yes it was a shock but I'm cool with it," I replied.

"Oh, I am so going to enjoy corrupting, you," she said. 

This took me back a bit and asked her what she meant.

"I was not always a boring house wife. Before I met my husband I enjoyed a varied and extensive love life and have realised now how much I have missed it. Don't worry you are not going to be whipped. Not unless of course you want me to!" She laughed.

I breathed a sigh of relief and took her in my arms. We started making out again. I looked down at her tits. Her nipples were sticking out like bullets. I had an overwhelming desire to take those in my mouth!

I moved down her body and sucked each nipple in turn. Sucking and gently biting on each of them, until she began to moan and squirm on the bed. I ran my hand down her body and over a small patch of pubic hair until I found her lips. They were all puffed up and proud. I ran my middle finger between her lips and slipped a finger into her hole. 

She was wonderfully wet, slippery and hot to the touch. I was enjoying alternating between her hole and her clit. When I first touched her hard little bud she took a sharp intake of breath. I was rubbing her clit and watching the reaction.

She pushed the top of my head and said, "Please, please kiss my pussy." 

As she had asked so nicely, I was not going to let her down. I slid down the bed until my mouth was over her pussy. I looked back over her stomach and into her uplifted face. I put my lips to hers and flicked her clit with my tongue. The response was total; Diane's stomach clenched and her head went back.

"If I get that reaction from one flick, what reaction will I get from this," I thought, as I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue over it.

I heard her say, "Holy fuck who taught you to do that?"

"No one. I just wanted to eat you," I said and went back to sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy hole. 

I then thought to myself, "What one can do, so can the other!"

I took my index finger out of her pussy. I followed the trail of her pussy juices and my saliva down between her ass cheeks with my finger. I slid my finger gently up her bum.

"God I'm cumming," she said and I felt her tense up and moan out through gritted teeth. 

By now I desperately wanted to fuck her with my cock, so back up her body I went, kissing each beautiful inch of skin it on the way. Once we were face to face, I could feel her hot wet pussy on the knob of my cock. With one easy thrust, I slipped all the way in. The look in her eyes was fantastic, but I broke eye contact. With one nipple between my teeth, I started to build a rhythm. In and out I went, controlling each thrust, pushing my cock in as far as I could go and pulling it out all the way. 

She wrapped those beautiful, stocking covered legs around my waist. The heels of her shoes were digging in to my arse cheeks, pushing me hard with each thrust. I could feel her pussy gripping me as I went in and out. I'm not sure who came first, but it was close. The feeling of cumming into a woman is one of the best feelings there is.

I rolled off her and on to my back, where she then put her head on my chest and sighed. "Now that was a fuck!"

Published 
Written by Etonmess69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments