Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How My Husband Learned to Satisfy A Woman - Part 2

"How I upgraded to a new relationship"

19
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
10.8k words 10.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 2 of a 3 part story"

Ryan arrived home a few minutes earlier than she expected.  Lydia gave him a quick peck kiss on the cheek, then said, "Welcome home.  I hope you had a great weekend with Melissa."

Ryan responded, "Yes, it was great." After setting his suitcase in the bedroom, he continued, "Come to the couch, and I'll tell you details of what happened."

After sitting down, they turned toward each other.  Ryan began, "I arrived at Melanie's home on Friday evening as scheduled.  She was dressed in a very provocative, extremely low-cut red dress.  She had prepared a nice dinner for just the two of us.  As we ate, we started asking each other questions about our lives and general things like our birthdays and current ages.”

“As you know, I'm twenty-three, and she is forty-six.  We asked about the places where we have lived during our lives, our past and current relationships, and in her case, past marriages.  She divorced over a decade ago.  She has a daughter that has her own apartment in town.  This makes it convenient for Melissa to have these types of training sessions.  Her tutoring takes a little less than half of her weekends.”

Melissa makes time for her sexual interests and exploration with others.  However, she gets the most joy by helping both men and women with their sexual performance difficulties.  She feels she is very qualified to do this because of her background of many years of swinging, open relationships, and being in the adult entertainment industry.  She is serious about helping people as she has a BA degree in psychotherapy and counseling from the state university.  She is also a state-certified sex instructor.  She told me that she spent a few years working in some strip clubs and gentlemen's clubs to gain some insight into the inner workings of these establishments and understand the sex drive of men."

"Yes, I know you wanted to ask; she did confess that she also did "tricks" with some sophisticated and refined men who asked her if she'd spend the night with them.  She charged thousands of dollars for an overnight stay.  Still, she said that all her customers told her that it was one of the best nights they'd ever had, and they would gladly pay her more if they ever got a second chance with her.  She said that her money is in investments that support her current lifestyle.  One of her best attributes is that she is a very patient and empathetic woman."

“Friday night was a ‘Get to know each other’ night.  After dinner and the dishes were cleaned and put away, she took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom.  She unclasped her dress behind her neck, shimmied, and her red dress dropped to the floor while she stepped towards me with only tiny red panties.  She walked over to me, unbuttoned and removed my shirt, pulled my belt off, unzipped, and dropped my pants to the floor.  With only my boxers on, she took my hand and pulled me to the bed.  We both sat on the edge of the bed as she explained her plans for the rest of the weekend.”

She said, “Ryan, you are here for this weekend, so I can evaluate your current problems that have dissatisfied your wife intolerably to the point where she now demands that you come to see me.  My job is to establish what we can do to improve your bedroom performance.  Your wife has said that her biggest issue is your premature ejaculation problem.  Usually, that difficulty is not fulfilling for either of you.  It leaves her high and dry, waiting for her half of the lovemaking session to start when you roll over and go to sleep.  I know your wife said her frustration level has been extreme."

"She tells me that you've been married for four months now, and she has never had an orgasm with you yet.  This weekend and at least for the next four weekends, our goal will be to try to figure out how you can learn to satisfy her and yourself during your lovemaking endeavors."

Melissa continued, "So, we are going to role play here.  From now on, I will simulate being your wife, and you will act toward me in all ways as if I am your wife.  So under normal circumstances, we've finished the evening, and we are getting ready to go to bed with the intent to have sex.  What are the first things you do when getting ready for bedtime?"

Ryan stammered but finally uttered, "Aha… before we can go to bed, we usually brush our teeth and use the toilet to empty our bladders for the night."

Melissa said, "That's what I would expect and is entirely normal for everyone.  Before we can do much in bed, we need to take care of those essentials.

Melissa stood up and headed for the bathroom as Ryan stared at her beautiful butt.  He searched his bag and found his toothbrush and paste, and he joined Melissa in the bathroom.  With no further discussion, they finished this nightly ritual.

Melissa finished first but patiently waited for Ryan.  Then, after he left the toilet area and washed his hands, she took him by the hand and walked to the bed; sitting on it, she reminded him, "Remember to act like I'm your wife.  Say the things that you would say at this moment.  Pretend I'm your wife in all aspects."

Ryan hesitated, "I guess we should both get fully naked, then cover up with the sheet." Melissa pulled her panties off, laid back, and pulled the sheet over her, and Ryan did the same.

He slid up next to her.  "Now I feel her boobs and massage them a little, then reach down and touch her pussy."

Melissa stopped him, "The best way to proceed is to have you demonstrate on me exactly what you do to your wife."

He reached over and put his hand on one of her breasts, slowly massaged it for about twenty seconds, then moved to the other.  After another twenty seconds, he slid his hand down to her pussy and rubbed her pussy for about thirty seconds.  He raised up and got on top of Melissa.  He positioned himself to where his cock was right at her vaginal entrance and started to push in.

Melissa screamed, "Wait, Stop!!  Stop!  Stop!  Stop!!  Are you telling me that this is what you do to your wife every time you want to have sex?  A quick feel of her tits, then you want to push your cock into her?  No wonder she is upset with you.  She hasn't had any time to work herself up for this, and there is probably not a bit of lubrication flowing where it should be.  Without lubrication, sex can be painful for her and not any fun."

"We're stopping right now.  Let's do something to get me lubricated so I can enjoy tonight.  Caressing a woman’s breasts is nice, but they need a whole lot more caressing and tenderness shown to them.  You can help by licking her nipples and making sure they are aroused by getting stiffer and erect from her body.  She needs some time to get aroused by you touching and caressing the rest of her body."

"Start with her back and massage her shoulders, then all over her back, bottom, and legs, down to her feet.  Rub her feet and caress them like they are a precious gift to you.  Appreciate that she is letting you have the privilege of touching and holding the most sensitive parts of her body.  Then you can roll her over and start from her feet and work up her legs to her hips.  Tell her she is beautiful and you enjoy being allowed to caress her.  Take your time.  Remember, it takes about twice as long for a woman to get fully aroused as a man, usually about twenty to thirty minutes." 

"For now, avoid her pussy, but go up to her stomach and then her breasts again.  Remember, a woman never gets tired of her breasts being massaged.  Kiss her like you really mean it.  Kiss her passionately, letting her realize that you want her and must have her.  Caress her hair as you kiss her, and always tell her how beautiful she is and how nice it feels to touch her sexy body."

"OK, now let's start over again, but do the things that I explained to you.  Yes, I want the kisses too, the same as if I were your wife.

He mumbled, "You're telling me I have to start all over again?  Won't this take a lot of time?"

She exclaimed sternly, "I’m astonished by that comment from you!  Look, you want to have sex with her, don’t you?  Then you have to work for it.  She’s not just going to give it to you without getting something herself.  She’s not a whore.  She is your lovely life partner.  The one you pledged to support and love for the rest of your life.  You need to show her that she means everything to you, and you are willing to take whatever time it takes for her to have an enjoyable time.”

He muttered under his breath, “Oh, all right.  If I have to.”

Again, she sternly retorted, “This is not something you are being ‘forced’ to do to get sex from your wife.  It is something you “GET” to do.  You don’t own your wife's body, and she gives it to you if she feels appreciated and turned on.  You understand that there is a major difference in the attitude you must have when you approach the sexual act with her.  You need to show her how deeply you appreciate her letting you touch her beautiful body and caressing her wonderful soft sweet breasts.  She will gladly give herself to you if she knows she is appreciated, respected, and loved.”

He reluctantly crawled over to Melissa, pulled her face to his, and started kissing her as passionately as possible.  After a couple of moments, he realized that this was enjoyable and pleasurable.  He slipped his tongue into her mouth while she did the same to him.  He stroked her hair back and told her, “You are so beautiful and sexy tonight.  You look and feel so good.  I want to make love to your wonderful body tonight.  I can’t wait to have you enjoy what I will do to you.”

He turned her over face down and started massaging her shoulders.  He worked on her upper back, lower back, smooth sexy bottom, thighs, calves, and then her feet.  He surprised her when he kissed the top of her feet, knowing that she hadn’t told him to do that.  Then slowly, he turned her on her back and massaged and kissed his way up her body, starting with her feet, then calves, thighs, skipping her dampening pussy, continued onto her stomach.  Her large breasts received the most extended massage of any part of her body, then massaged her left and right arms.  He returned to her eyes, looked in them, and said, “I want you tonight.  I’ve got to have my cock in your gorgeous body.  I can’t wait.” He kissed her again.  

She took a deep breath and uttered, “Wow, that’s an amazing difference!  See, when you want, you are a quick learner.  I think you’re ready to start preparing my pussy.  Now, have you ever licked a woman’s pussy before?”

He acted repulsed, “No, I think that is a stinky, germ-filled, gross area of any woman’s body!  Why would I ever put my mouth on it?

Melissa snapped at him sternly again, “Ryan, you are unbelievable!  You have got to stop being such a prude!  Your attitude and those thoughts will deny you one of the greatest pleasures you or your wife will ever have.  Most women, including me tonight, have just bathed or showered before you arrived.  They have prepared themselves for you.  I’m clean down there, and I know I don’t smell or taste bad.  I’ve even shaved, so there isn’t any hair to contend with, only my bare pussy.  I want you to go down between my legs, push them apart, lay on your stomach, and have your first taste of a woman's incredible pussy.”

“Really?  Do you want me to do that here and now?”

“Where else am I going to have you do it?  Yes, you must, right here and now.  If you don’t do this, we are stopping at this point until you find a way to get over this apprehension of yours.  Oral is an integral part of lovemaking.  Believe me, your wife will go wild if you do this for her.

“Umm, hmmm, OK, I guess, if you insist.  I’ll try.”  He slid down and slowly nudged her legs apart.  He laid with his stomach on the bed and put his mouth up near her now moist pussy.  He stuck his tongue out and timidly touched her left large labia lip.  She flinched slightly at the touch.  He moved up a little more and moved his tongue from the top of her slit to the bottom.  She moaned.  He pressed his tongue in a little further between her lips and stroked it again from top to bottom.  She moaned a little louder. 

He commented,” There is no bad taste.  In fact, there is only a slightly musky smell.”

“Yes, Ryan, that is a woman’s normal odor.  Every woman has a slightly different musky smell in their vaginal area.  You will soon get to really love that smell.  It isn’t repulsive, and it’s a strong ‘turn-on’ for most guys.”

He started licking her deeply and pressed his mouth into her forcefully.  He pushed his tongue in and slid it from the bottom of her slit up to the top.  He hit a bump that caused Melissa to jump. 

“Oh, I’m sorry.  Did I hurt you?”

“Wow, Ryan, you really are uneducated about a woman's anatomy, aren’t you?  No, You didn’t hurt me.  You touched my clitoris, the most sensitive and erotic pleasure center of a woman’s body for sexual arousal.  You see clearly how it had become firmer and more prominent than when we started.  Think of it as a tiny little penis.  When a woman gets aroused, it engorges and swells up just like a penis does.  Touching it with your tongue is extremely arousing for any woman.  That is why doing oral sex on your wife is so important.  If you will lick and suck that clit long enough, you will bring almost any woman to an orgasm every time.  She will love it.”

“OK, here goes.”  He started licking her clit directly and then alternating with sucking on it like a little cock, then he went back to licking it again.  She stirred in circles and raised her hips to his mouth, saying,” Oh, Wow!  Don’t stop!  Don’t stop.  That feels wonderful.  Keep going.”

Ryan was surprised that he could get a woman to squirm and react like she was doing just by licking her.  He kept it up because she told him not to stop.  A couple of minutes when by when she arched her body upon her heels, and her shoulders then began to shudder, uttering, “Oh my God, Oh, Oh, Oh, Shit, Don’t stop!  Don’t Stop!”

After several moments, she slowly lowered her body down to the bed.  She raised her head to look at him and said, “Congratulations, you have just given your first oral orgasm to a woman.  Have you got the patience to continue doing that again, or should we move on to the next step?”

Ryan exclaimed, “I’ve never seen a woman react like you just did.  That’s amazing!  Yeah, I’ve got the energy to continue doing that again.”  He remarked, “Wow, you are now very wet down here.  You weren’t wet at all when we first started.”

“Yes, that’s what happens when you properly arouse a woman.”

He started licking and sucking again, getting a little more aggressive with her and being more forceful on her clit.  After another few minutes, she whispered, “Yes, that’s perfect.  Keep going!  Don’t stop.  mmmmm… Don’t Stop!  Keep licking.  You’re doing great!” Within a couple of minutes, she had a second intense leg-shaking orgasm.

After she had recovered, she said, “Come up here and hug me again.” He pulled himself up on top of her and kissed her passionately.  She whispered, “I think it's time to move on to the main event.”

“Now you understand that I’m fully lubricated and aroused.  Penetrating my vagina will be much easier and more enjoyable for both of us.  It would be best if you always kept a tube of water-soluble lube next to the bed for times like this because there might be times that she doesn’t get fully lubricated, and you need to supplement her lubrication.  Keep in mind that you are still making sure your woman enjoys what you are doing, so it can get painful without lube.”

“The experience of being penetrated is an exciting moment for her if it is done with care and love.  She wants to enjoy the stretching of her vagina and penetration of her depths when you slide your cock into her body.

Remember, women are internal, and men are external.  Men have the urge to put their cock into something, while women feel the need to pull something into themselves with their vagina and caress and enjoy it.  The sole purpose of a clitoris on a woman is to give her pleasure.   You need to learn to caress and titillate it, so she will get the best experience out of what you are doing to her down there.”

Ryan started moving to bring his hips up next to her pussy

“Oh, now you are getting a little anxious, aren’t you?  You can go forward, but take it at a slower pace than it seems you want to.  So slow things down a little.  The first thing is to make sure my legs are wide open enough for you to get your hips up against my pelvis.  That also makes penetration easier.”

Using his legs, he pushed her thighs open as wide as possible.  He crawled up close to her and placed his cock at her wet pussy entrance.  He moved so he could feel her inner pussy lips start to gently hold the head of his six-inch cock.  He was just about to push in further when she stopped him again.

“Now, you haven’t done anything to condition my pussy lips so they will slide over your cock head easily.  Ensure there is enough lubrication on the lips so you don’t cause me pain pushing past them.  Take hold of your cock, slide the head up and down my slit, and spread the lubrication around the inside of the inner and outer lips.  Make sure that your cock head and the shaft are lubricated too.  Then, when you feel everything is ready, you can start to push it inside me, slowly at first, to make sure I can stretch wide enough to allow your cock in without hurting me.”

He did as she suggested, sliding his cock head up and down her slit several times, then slowly started pushing inside her wet pussy lips and felt her vulva lips open to receive his cock head.  She moved and rocked her hips towards him to better receive his cock.  He got very excited about this first penetration.  He slid about half of the way in when suddenly, his cock started jerking and squirting.  His premature ejaculation problem revealed itself again.

He swore, “Damn it.” I hoped this wouldn’t happen tonight, and I thought I was taking it slow enough.

“That’s OK, Ryan.  I’ve been expecting this after what your wife told me.  As long as your cock stays rigid, we can still keep making love and caressing each other.  If it gets too flaccid and falls out, we do other things until your cock gets hard again.  Young guys can recover in as short as 10-15 minutes, older men take can an hour or two, and older men can take several days before they can get hard again.  That is where you have an advantage.  You are young, and I’m sure you can get it up again within ten minutes or less.”

“Really?  Do you think I can get hard again in just a short time?  I thought I had to wait until the next day or longer.  That’s why I’ve always stopped and crawled off my wife because I thought there was nothing more I could do after I came.”

“This is where your wife can help you if you both realize that you can get hard again in a short time.” She moved her head down to his cock, put it into her mouth, and started sucking and caressing it with her mouth and her hands.  He was pleasantly pleased and said, “Wow, that feels amazing.” Within about eight minutes, she had his cock mostly stiff again.  He was surprised that she could do that with his cock so quickly.  

She directed him to put his cock back inside her pussy again.  This time the lubrication was more than it had been before.  He slid all the way in until his pubic bone was tight against her pelvis.   He naturally started moving in and out of her vagina.  “Slow down a little and enjoy the feeling of being inside me and the warmth of my vagina wrapped around your stiff cock.  There is no need to hurry here.  This is the time for you and your woman to luxuriate in how wonderful being united into one body feels.”

He found that he could go a lot longer this time without ejaculating.  Melissa thought to herself that he seemed to be like a baby just learning to walk.  Little steps, one at a time, with lots of fumbles.  They kept working on this technique all weekend.  By Sunday morning, he was staying rigid much longer, and she was not only enjoying but congratulating him on his improvement.  It was nearing his time to leave, and he enjoyed the feeling of penetrating her for the last time this weekend.  They showered together, then got dressed.  He commented that he could not wait to see what he would learn from her next weekend and other weekends down the road.  He gave her a rather passionate kiss goodbye, went to his car, and drove home.

"Wow, Ryan.” Lydia said, “I’m amazed at the details of what Melissa did with you.  It sounds like you ended up really enjoying her body – as we know that so many other men have done.  You realize you spent the weekend with one of the best women in the world for her unique talents and skills.“

“Yes, it was a weekend I will always remember.  Plus, she still said several other things will be shown to me in the next couple of weekends.”

“Lydia, I’ve told you the details of my weekend.  Will you tell me about your weekend?"

“I took matters into her own hands and had a very exciting weekend with a new male military friend.  He lives on the base, a little over an hour’s drive away.  I might tell you about him someday.”

Ryan was disappointed with her answer as he had told her all the details of his weekend with Melissa, and now Lydia wouldn’t, in turn, tell him much about what she did.

“I apologize that I was so short on time that I didn’t get a guy lined up for you to be with, but I will make sure I get someone for you as you asked for any weekend you request.”

“Yes, please arrange someone for me this next weekend."

Ryan thought to himself that since she doesn’t want to tell him much about what happened on her date, he would get the details of how the date went from the guys when he arranges her dates from now on.

They ate a lovely meal that Lydia had prepared.  They both were tired and had to get to work the following day, so they went to the master bedroom, got ready for sleep, crawled into their king-size bed, obediently kissed each other goodnight, rolled into opposite directions of the bed, and went to sleep.

They had a nonsexual but peaceful week together, as both were looking forward to the following weekend.  Ryan informed Lydia that he had found a 51-year-old white male that is very experienced for her to have for the weekend.

“Oh, that will be different.  I’ve never been with a man that old before.  I can’t wait to try him out.”

2nd weekend.

Ryan gave Lydia a quick kiss goodbye and left to be able to get to Melissa's house by 6:00 pm.  Lydia was to meet her date at a restaurant in the downtown area.  She showered, shaved everything everywhere below her neck again, and slipped into her most erotic underwear.  She decided on a light powder blue ankle-length dress with a plunging neckline and a slit up the middle to her hips – that way, either leg could be exposed as she liked.  As she glanced in the mirror to check her makeup just before walking out, she said to herself,” Damn, girl!  When the guys see you dressed like that, every one of them will get a boner.”

She found the restaurant and went inside.  Immediately a man walked up to her and said, “Hello, Lydia.  I recognized you from the photo your husband sent me.  My name is Tom.  I understand that I’m here to give you an amazing evening and hopefully show you some secrets that I’ve kept in the lockbox for several years.  I have a table ready for us.” 

They walked to the table together.  She sat down and paused to take a good look at him.  He was about six feet tall, in great physical shape, with no protruding belly, a strong muscular chest and arms, overall good looking, and hair turning black to gray.  He had no beard, was clean-shaven, and had a distinguished and athletic look about him.

They ordered dinner and continued the small talk.  She found out he was a divorced father of three girls.  His wife had fallen in love with her boss, the owner of the company she worked for and a multimillionaire, then moved into his mansion with him and was married the following year.  So Tom has been single and enjoying the single life for over eight years now.  He’s not looking for anything more than great sex with a beautiful woman a couple of times per month.  He said he had experienced almost everything that can be done sexually during his married and single years, including some experiences in the far east where he had traveled for his employer.  He felt qualified to be her companion or mentor (however she wanted to define it) for the night.

After dinner, they headed to the elevators.  He had his hand on her bottom, but she didn’t mind as she knew nobody would think anything odd about it.  They got on the elevator, and he turned to her and said, “I hope we can share a wonderful night together.  I’m impressed with what I see in front of me.”

She smiled back at him and looked shy by looking at the floor but then remarked, “I’m impressed with you too. This has the makings of a night where we will create some great sex together.”

They got off the elevator and walked down the hallway to his room.  He opened the door and allowed her in first.  She looked around, set her purse and bag down, and said, “It's a nice room.” She thought to herself that it wasn’t a top-of-the-line suite like she spent the last weekend, but it will be fully adequate for what they planned on doing tonight.

He walked up to her and gave her a strong, powerful hug and a delightfully long kiss.  He started undoing her clothing and soon had her dress and underwear on the floor, with her naked in front of him.

She then unbuttoned his shirt and undid his belt; his trousers fell to the floor.  She then kneeled in front of him and slowly pulled down his boxers to reveal a very nice, thick, eight-inch long erect cock pointing straight at her.  She grabbed it with both hands and looked up to see his brown eyes smiling down at her over his toned and muscular chest.   She slowly licked the tip and tasted his precum.  She rolled her tongue around the rim of his cock head, opened her mouth, and slowly took his whole cock into her mouth.  His smile grew wider when she proved to him that she had it all by touching her nose to his abdomen.  She continued to rock her head back and forth on it for a few minutes while Tom moaned his approval. 

“You better stop, or I’ll let cum in your mouth.” He pushed her head back, then picked her up and carried her to the large king-size bed.  He laid her on the bedspread and stood up.  He stood there looking down at her wonderfully smooth, sexy young body.

She reached out, took hold of his cock, and pulled it to her lips.  Soon, she had it in her mouth and passionately stroked the head with her tongue. 

“I told you a minute ago to slow down as I don’t want to cum yet.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

He pushed her down with her back on the bed and encouraged her legs to open wider.  He uttered, “Now it’s your turn.” He put his mouth directly on her warm pussy and began licking her slit and sucking her clit.  She began moaning.  He kept it up, and she started to react by pressing her body onto his mouth.  He stuck his tongue as deep inside her as he could.  She moaned again and began to writhe around on the bed.  She wrapped her thighs around his head and squeezed tight.  He sucked hard and flitted his tongue directly on her clit.  She arched her back while her hands gripped the sheets tightly and brought her to her first orgasm of the night.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

After a few moments to recover, he started kissing her beautiful breasts, slightly nibbling on her nipples while caressing her stomach and thighs.  She kept squirming around as she was enjoying what he was doing to her.  He rubbed her clit with his fingers, pushed a couple of fingers inside her wet cunt, and started thrusting two fingers into her.

“Oh yes, stroke me hard.  Let me know that you want that pussy.  Rock my insides like there is no tomorrow!”

He was well skilled in all the popular actions of enhancing a woman’s arousal and demonstrated a few things she didn’t know.  One of these was using one hand to rapidly pump a little finger in her anus and two larger fingers in her vagina.  Then using fingers with his other hand, drawing circles around her clit, getting faster and tighter, then rapidly strumming her clit until she had an intense orgasm.  With tension and lust peaking, she grabbed his face with both hands, looked straight into his eyes, and almost yelled, “I don’t need any more foreplay!  Fuck me, Tom!  Fuck me.  Take me now!  I want your cock in me!”

He wouldn’t argue with her if that’s what she wanted.  He pulled her body so her pelvis was at the edge of the bed and grabbed an ankle in each of his hands.  He pulled them apart as far as they would go.  Then he moved up to her very wet pussy and placed his cock head so they were touching the lips of her slit.  Without using his hands, he moved his cock up and down her slit to spread lubrication onto his cock head and shaft.  He slowly pushed in between her vulva lips and watched them spread open and hug his cock head tightly, then pulled back about an inch.  She shuddered.  He began to pump, pushing in a little further each time, then pulled out again.  When he was getting about all of it into her, he pulled almost out and quickly slammed into her hard.  She cried out loud at this hard thrust.

He was balls deep inside this beautiful young woman that wanted him to fuck her hard.  He continued to pound her hard and gave her a couple of intense orgasms.  

He enjoyed most of the standard sex positions with her, but a reverse standing position against a wall was different and a little complicated to do with him, but they succeeded.  After a few hours, while finishing a rear-entry position, he finally let himself come all over her ass and back.  She orgasmed many times that night, and they eventually collapsed several hours later in utter ecstasy.  She felt fully satiated by what his wonderful cock had done for her.

She had wanted to know what an experienced older man with an eight-inch cock was like.  He had advertised that he was the man for the job.  He certainly had all the confidence that she would enjoy what he was doing to her.  She felt that he was fulfilling everything that she thought he would be.

When she awoke in the morning, she found herself lying on his chest with his left arm across her stomach.  She looked up into his eyes and saw that he was already awake.

“Hello, beautiful!  Are you ready to take a shower together?  Remember, I told you that I have to leave in about an hour, and that gives you the rest of the day to do whatever you’d like.  I told you that I’m afraid that this weekend will just be a one-nighter.”

She knew that he had other commitments that he couldn’t get out of, shortening his time with her.  He kissed her passionately, got out of bed, grabbed her hand, and pulled her into the bathroom.  He started the shower, and they both stepped in.  She took advantage of the opportunity to rub her hands with the soap bar all over that firm, toned, muscular body.  His last deed was a face-to-face quickie against the shower wall, leaving her to clean up the mess he made of her pussy.  He got out of the shower first and was mostly dressed when she stepped out and dried off.  He walked in front of her and scanned her naked body a couple more times, drinking in the lovely feminine curves of her young impressive body and breasts.

“Damn, woman!  I love your amazing body!. I’m sorry I couldn’t treat you to a second night this weekend, but I hope I get to enjoy your amazing body again.”  He quickly hugged her naked body, kissed her passionately while squeezing her breasts, and then walked out the door.

He had told her that she could stay in the room until the required checkout time if she wanted.  She took advantage of the movie channels and lounged until noon.  Then she got dressed, did her hair and makeup again, got in her car, and went shopping for new negligees and panties.  She knew that she had a date with Matt the following weekend and wanted to be ready for whatever he had in mind for her.

After shopping and driving back to her apartment,  she realized that she was much too tired from the previous night to go clubbing again.  She abstained from going out again on Saturday night.  She stopped and got a quick drive-through meal and went home to sleep, planning on sleeping till noon the next day.

Ryan came home on Sunday night, acting happy with himself and saying he thought he could show her some new things.  But he knows he has to wait for two more weeks to be able to show her.  They spend a cordial but platonic week together, with both of them looking forward to the coming weekend. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 3rd Weekend:  Lydia met Matt again at the same hotel as previously.  She had been anxiously counting the days until she could see him again.   This weekend was almost a complete repeat of the first weekend they were together, including the same hotel room.  The only difference was that she had some new negligees and the places they went on Saturday.  She told him that she loves the way he makes love to her.  The restaurant they went to on Saturday evening was more upscale this time and had a live band where they danced for an hour before heading back to the hotel room.

On Sunday afternoon, she found it a much more challenging task to kiss Matt goodbye and see him drive away.  She knew she would miss him a lot this week and told him so.  He likewise told her that she would always be on his mind until they met again in two weeks.  She asked if she could call a couple of times in the evenings, and he said, “Would you?  It would be great to hear your sweet voice.”

Back at her apartment, she met Ryan when he walked into their apartment on Sunday evening.  He seemed happy and cheerful.  He bragged that he got Michelle to orgasm many times this weekend.  She had shown him how to use his mouth and hands.  He said, “It's too bad I can’t demonstrate these techniques on you until next week.”

She laughed and said, “Well, we’ll see how well you do next Wednesday night.”

4th Weekend:

The following Friday evening, Lydia arrived at the address Ryan had given her for her 7:00 pm date.  She was surprised to see that it was a gorgeous large home in an upscale neighborhood.  When the door opened, she was shocked to find out it was Tom again, the fifty-one-year-old in great shape she had been with two weeks ago.  This was Tom’s home, and he assumed correctly that she wouldn’t mind staying here for the weekend since they had gotten to know each other pretty well two weeks ago.  However, this time he would give her the whole weekend.  He served her a lovely dinner that he had made.  She commented that he has many skills that she can appreciate; one is that he is such a good cook.  He replied, “I’ve cooked for my family for many years.  Since my divorce, I have spent time going to cooking classes to learn how to prepare and serve some of the unique dishes I’ve tasted overseas.  “

After the dishes were in the dishwasher and the table was cleaned up, he pulled her tight in his arms and gave her a provocative yet wicked kiss.  With a wide grin and a wink, he calmly led her to the attractively decorated master bedroom.

Tom seemed somewhat reserved in his temperament towards her this time, and she attributed this to the fact that they were in his home, and he knew he was entirely in control of her.  He was as loving and gentle as the first time together two weeks ago.  

However, over lunch on Saturday, he asked her,”I gave you a loving, gentle caring night last night, and you seemed to enjoy it.  But I’m wondering if you’d like to change the type of sex we will have tonight?  What is your favorite love style?  Would you like a more rough, demanding night together tonight?  One that makes you feel that we are having rough passionate sex, demonstrating the raw sexual power we both have?  In other words, would you like to experience more forceful passion tonight?”

Lydia contemplated for a minute, “What we did two weeks ago and last night was soothing and pleasant.  I enjoyed it.  It was different than what I get from most guys.  However, since you brought it up, I think I’d like to change the pace a little and see what you’ve got for me if I ask you to be more forceful and aggressive.  But you should know that I don’t like being called names like slut or whore.  Don’t degrade me, as that turns me off.”

“OK beautiful, I’ll give you one of the most intense and aggressive nights that I can give you.  We’ll see if you liked what I did when I ask you about it at lunch tomorrow.”

That evening, they watched a ‘made for women’ porno on his large-screen television.  When it was over, he grabbed her hand and briskly pulled her into the bedroom.  He forcefully stripped her clothes off and pushed her onto the bed, landing on her back.  He hurriedly stripped himself, then grabbed her legs and pushed them apart.  He dove into her shaved pussy, licking her slit from top to bottom. 

He knew that this didn’t give her time to get fully aroused and wet, so he reached over on the nightstand for a tube of lube.  He squeezed out a medium-size amount on his hand and rubbed it around and inside her vulva lips.  He used what was left to lubricate his cock.  He held her ankles apart, spread her legs wide, pulled himself up to her pelvis, placed his hard cock between her labia lips, then forcefully rammed his hard cock entirely into her.  She yelped out in shock and slight pain at being stretched so suddenly and forcefully.  He started pounding her hard.  She was caught a little unaware as it was very different from his action the previous night.

After several minutes of hard pounding, her body started to react, and she had her first orgasm of the night.  She found that she could keep the orgasms going almost continually once she was fully aroused.  After a passionate couple of hours, she finally asked him if she could have a short breather.  They stopped, and she laid down with her back to him as he wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her breasts. 

The break didn’t last for very long, as he found this to be an excellent position for rear entry.  The evening was filled with much more intense pounding and sucking tits.  He surprised her with something she was always afraid of doing; her first anal penetration.  After applying lots of lube and starting with one finger, then two to stretch her anus out, he began to push his hard cock into her.  It hurt intensely at first, but within a few minutes, the pain subsided, and it started to feel enjoyable.  She did get an orgasm out of it after some prolonged rutting.  She could now tell anyone that she’s had a cock in all three orifices of her body that are large enough for a cock.

On Sunday morning, they took a shower together, and his cock was able to feel the inside of her vagina one last time.  After getting dressed, she realized she felt completely satiated and content with how the weekend went.  At lunch, when he asked, she told him she was most satisfied with the sexual style he gave her on Friday night than what happened on Saturday.  She now knows she prefers slower, more romantic sex sessions, but all of it was still pleasant and memorable.  She was happy and thanked him for treating her so well for both evenings.

As she left his house a little after 1:00 pm on Sunday to head home, she thought, ‘That was nice and good, but twice with Tom is all I want.  She said aloud, “I want more time with Matt.’

Ryan came home later than expected, almost 8:00 pm on Sunday evening.  He was fatigued and wanted to just go to sleep.  She asked him why he was so tired?.  He said, “Michelle kept me up all night and most of the Sunday, demonstrating new things with our bodies.  She was amazed by how much better I’ve gotten and how I’m able to please her.  I give it to her just the way she likes it.  Once we got to that point, neither of us wanted to quit.”

Wednesday night – Prescheduled Reunion at the end of the 4th week:

Ryan and Lydia’s Wednesday night of sex.

Ryan set up the ambiance in the house with music and dinner to make sure everything was just right, with both of them looking forward to this reunion after four weeks of experiencing other people.  Ryan did a much better job of arousing her and getting her in the mood.  She was impressed by most of the new things he did and his many new techniques.  He worked long and hard to do everything that Melissa had taught him, and it was enjoyable for him and Lydia.  However, she really tried, but she still didn’t have an orgasm.  After everything they did to each other and the hours it took, they were both disappointed.  She praised and congratulated him because he had conquered his pre-ejaculation problem.

She had to tell him that she was sorry, but she just wasn’t feeling “into it” tonight.  She started to contemplate that the reason she couldn’t orgasm might be because she couldn’t feel Matt's large, muscular arms and large cock buried deep inside her.

They discussed continuing the same weekend training sessions with Melissa and Lydia with her men for another month.  Since he asked, Lydia felt she owed Ryan some details about Matt, as she was now spending every other weekend with him.  She told him he was a marine and was working on his flight training.  He was originally from Texas and the middle child in a family of five children.  She told him Matt was a fantastic guy and that she was delighted with him.  She was going looking forward to spending many more weekends with Matt.

She asked Ryan to only arrange one more evening with a new man for her.    Ryan was relieved that she was only asking him for one more man as looking for older men that were single and willing to treat Lydia to a sex-filled weekend wasn’t the easiest thing to arrange.  He had to do background checks on every possible candidate, then select the best one and set up the time and place.  This time he was determined to find a man that would be the most incredible sexual dynamo she had ever had.  He wanted to give her the most intensive thrashing of her life.

5th Weekend – Lydia was really looking forward to her weekend with Matt again.  He met her at a different hotel, but they still got the suites with the hot tub.  Everything went as fabulously and lovely as it had in their previous times together.  They even had sex standing up against a wall this time.  They got along wonderfully together, and she enjoyed his stories of growing up on the ranch in Texas.  She found herself crying and clinging to him when he said goodbye to her and drove back to the base on Sunday afternoon.  Before he left, he said he would call her every night this next week.  She confided that his calls would help her make it through the two weeks without him.  

6th weekend

The new man that Ryan arranged for her was someone that had a reputation for always totally satisfying a woman.  His main asset was his fantastic endurance with his extraordinarily long and thick cock.  Ryan wanted to surprise Lydia with him and wondered if she would be able to handle him.  Could he be the man that could genuinely satisfy her for good?  

As she walked into the restaurant, Lydia was surprised when a 48-year-old black man named Joshua walked up to her and introduced himself.  He identified her from the picture Ryan had sent him.  They had a nice dinner together.  While eating, he casually mentioned that he had mastered the ability to satisfy any woman in an extraordinary way.  He said he would demonstrate it later tonight.  He paid the bill, then walked to the hotel room he’d reserved with his arm around her.  Within a short time of getting into the room, he quickly undressed her and pulled her onto the bed, she gasped when she saw what he had in his shorts, a very large 10” long and thick cock.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and held onto the truly largest cock she had ever seen in her life.  It was heavy to hold, and her hands couldn’t wrap around it.  The head of his cock was different than other men's.  It looked like a duckbill on the end – flat and wide.  She licked his precum off the end and was barely able to get her mouth around the head.  He tried pushing his cock forward into her mouth, but she quickly jerked her head back and said her jaw wouldn’t open that wide.

He lifted her and almost tossed her up on the bed, then pushed her legs open, and lowered his head onto her shaved pussy.  He began tonguing her slit and her clit.  The lubrication from her pussy started to flow, and he lapped it up, spreading it around her whole vulva area.

Within three minutes of this she had her first orgasm from his oral assult.   He pulled back and smiled at her, saying, “That’s the first one tonght.  Should we count how many orgasms you have tonight?” She nodded her head to tell him yes!

He told her, “I know that most women have trouble getting this large long cock inside their vagina, so I bought an assortment of lube types.  One of them should do the trick to get this cock to slide inside you.  We’ll have to keep trying different lubes until we find one that works for us tonight.

“I should say that when a pregnant woman is getting ready to push a baby out through her vagina, her cervix needs to expand to ten centimeters, which is four inches.  The baby’s head will slide down the vagina and come out of her body.  So don’t worry about your vagina tearing when I put this huge cock into you.  My cock is a little over three inches in diameter.  Your vagina might need to expand much larger than you have ever had it stretch before.  It just might take some time and lubrication, which is something that we both have tonight.”

With her lying on her back in a missionary position, she opened her legs wide.  He took a couple of the bottles of lube and generously applied them to the outer and inner lips.  He took another bottle and put a special dilating gel on the inside of her vaginal canal.  He used his finger to spread the gel around and into the depths of her vagina.  He said he would suck and play with her breasts and clit to give the gel a few minutes to work and dialate her vagina. 

He sat on his knees and lifted his heavy cock to touch her wet and lubricated pussy lips.  He moved his cock slowly up and down her slit to make sure his cock head was very well lubricated.  She exclaimed, ”OK, I’m a little scared, but I’m ready to try to get that huge hard cock inside me.”

Very slowly, he started sliding into her, giving her time for her to relax and let her vagina expand to handle him.  Surprisingly, with her clit riding on his thick cock combined with the enormous stretching she was feeling, she had two orgasms rather quickly.  When his head and shaft was about two inches deep into her, she had to have him stop for a minute as the stretching was hurting too much for him to continue.  He just held his cock inside her vagina and waited.

A few minutes later, she indicated that he could continue to push in.  Slowly he pushed more of his cock into her, adding additional lube to his cock shaft to aid insertion.  

She stopped him two more times for a minute to allow her vagina to expand.  He proved how she could take most of his monster cock.  She had a couple of intense clitoris and cervix orgasms, yet he still had a few more inches that could go into her pussy.

“Lydia, how does that feel now?

I feel extremely stretched out.  Its still somewhat painful but getting less as the minutes go by.

I’m going to started a slow pumping motion with you now.  Tell me how it feels.

He starts pulling back several inches, then sliding back in.  She shudders with a combination of pain and pleasure but nods her head telling him to continue. 

He slowly started going faster as she could feel the pain subsiding and the pleasure of the thickest cock she’d ever had in her life pumping into her body.  She reveled in the sensation of being filled with such a huge hard cock, an experience she’d never had before.  She was on a sexual stimulation high and experienced a couple more orgasms.

I found out several years ago that my cock is uniquely shaped with a thick shaft about ten inches long, a thickness larger than a soda can, but it has a unique elongated head.  This shape allows for maximum penetration into an area that few women even know they have.

He pulled his cock out, leaving a gaping pussy.  “Now, get on the bed on all fours.  Bring your bottom near the edge of the bed.  Now watch and feel very carefully what is happening inside of you.  You will feel something new and probably much different from other times you have had a rear-entry penetration.”  He pushes his cock head in past her clitoris as he slides further into her now dilated vagina.  

“Lydia, my cock is stretching your vagina and pulling your clitoris down to meet my cock.  Can you feel your clit rubbing up against the shaft of my cock?”

“Yes, I can feel it.  Your cock thickness is also stretching and rubbing my G-Spot, and it feels nice.”

“OK, now I will push in a little further until you feel my cock head up against your cervix.” He does a quick push and a short pull moving a couple of inches.  “How's that?  Can you feel it now?”

“I feel it rubbing on both my clit and my cervix.  I think I’m also feeling my pussy stretch larger.  You are in deep, and it feels good.”

“Most large cocks only go this far.  Now, reach back with your hand and feel my cock.  As you can feel, I’ve still got about two more inches of cock sitting outside your pussy that isn’t inside your vagina yet.  What I’m going to do now is slowly push further into you.  Your cervix and uterus will be nudged out of the way, which will allow my cock shaft to slide across the face of your cervix.  That allows my elongated cock head to press deeply into a space behind your cervix called the posterior fornix, sometimes called the ‘female cul-de-sac.”

“Most women have never had their uterus pushed aside and never experienced a penis head pushing into their fornix.  My penis head can reach extremely deep.  I will move the head up and down on the back and sides of your fornix area, which is often more sensitive than your clitoris or cervix.  The combination of my cock rubbing across your clit, your cervix, and the head of my cock pressing deep and rubbing your fornix pocket usually produces an ecstasy of intensity that most women didn’t know was possible.  Some women find it so intense that they must have me pull out.  You will need to tell me how this feels for you.”

“Are you ready?  Tell me how this feels as I push in.” From a rear-entry position, he held her hips tightly and slowly pushed his cock completely into her pussy, burying the two remaining inches inside her vagina.  As he does this, both of them can feel her uterus move down and out of the way to allow space for his penis to go deeper.”

“Now my cock head is sliding across the top of your cervix into your cul-de-sack; this super deep penetration is now hitting the back of your vagina.”

She agrees that she can feel her insides move away from his long invading penis.

Suddenly, her legs started shaking, her vagina convulsing, and her pelvis quivering.  She yells, “Oh shit, oh my God, Fuck, Fuck!!  What are you doing to me?  My hell, Oh Shit, Oh Shit.” She was having difficulty saying anything, “ I’ve, I’ve nnn.aah.  never felt anything like this before!  I’ve never felt anything erupt from so deep inside my body.  I’ve never felt anything so intense in my life.” Her legs and body were shaking with the strongest overwhelming continuous orgasms she had ever had, and they kept building.  He stood behind her holding her hips tight against his pelvis, holding his cock fully into her, balls tightly pressed against her ass as her body kept shaking and shuddering.

She had orgasmed so suddenly and multiple times so rapidly that she couldn’t control her body’s movements and tremors.  She realized that what she was feeling was extremely intense.  The stimulation was so startling that she could barely hold onto the bedsheets.  After about a minute, she realized that this penetration was starting to cross over to where it didn’t feel pleasant.  It was beginning to be frightening as she felt her body was out of control!.  How can she stop this or slow it down?  She realized she couldn’t make her body stop shaking.   

She started crawling up the bed to get his cock out of her.  But he held her hips tightly and held her so he could push solidly into her some more.  She finally got control enough to yell, “Get it out, take it out, please take it out.  I can’t take it anymore.  Please let me go.”

When he finally released her, she crawled forward, jumped off the bed, ran into the bathroom, and quickly locked the door.  She sat down on the edge of the tub and tried to stop shaking and get her body to settle down.  After a few minutes, the shaking did slow down and finally stopped.  She finally got control of her senses, and her breathing returned to normal. 

There was a soft knock on the door.  Joshua said, “Are you OK?  Is there anything I can do to help you?

“No, not yet.  I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.  Let me throw some water in my face and calm down a little more.”

After another 10 minutes, she slowly opened the bathroom door and was holding a cold washcloth to her steaming hot pussy.  She slowly walked back to the bed and lay beside him.  “What in the hell was that?  I have never experienced anything like that before in my life.  Wow, oh wow!  That was unbelievably intense.  I didn't know that level of intensity was possible.”

“I explained what I was doing to you each step of the way.  Your reaction proves that you have never had that area of the deepest part of your vagina directly simulated before.  Now that you know what it feels like, you can make it happen again with any guy with a long enough cock.  You just need to get your body in the correction position that allows that super deep penetration.”

She commented, “The intensity caught me by surprise.  Now that I know what to expect, I’ll try to handle myself better, no matter how intense it gets.  I will try to force myself to stay with you and not leave the bed again.  But feel free to show me something else that I might enjoy that might not put me into such a frenzy.”

Continued on Part 3:

Published 
Written by swhse1520
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments