Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Michelle Became A Fucktoy, Chapter 1

"Michelle wanted to be his fucktoy, and he wasn't about to refuse her!"

34
18 Comments 18
16.3k Views 16.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Michelle Barton had been secretly seeing Dave for several months. They had to keep their relationship private for several reasons. First off, Dave was her father's best friend and was forty-one years old - twenty-four years older than she was. Secondly, Dave was married, and his wife and her mother were also very close friends. And thirdly, Michelle's parents had something of a standing in their quiet, conservative neighborhood of Pinellas Park, Florida. Members of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, they were well-known in the community and a scandal like this would be devastating to their name around town.

The two met at the company Christmas party that year. Both Dave and Michelle's father worked for the same advertising company. In fact, Dave was her father's supervisor - another reason for keeping this affair quiet! Michelle's father had introduced her to Dave at the party and she could tell instantly that he fancied her. Dave's wife was a real bitch and treated him like he was something she stepped in then scraped off her shoe. So when the tight, sexy, seventeen year old blonde girl gave him a little extra attention, he ate it up!

Actually, there were several sets of eyes on her at that party... her father wasn't real pleased with the red satin minidress she chose to wear for the party, but she was seventeen now and besides, they didn't have time for her to change into something else! The tight-fitting, spaghetti-strapped number dipped a little lower in front and rose a lot higher at the bottom than Daddy would have liked, but it did catch the eye of most of the males at the party, and Michelle loved the attention!

But Dave was the only guy at the party that Michelle was interested in - the rest of the men looked, but didn't have the courage to come over and talk to her! Dave was different, maybe because he was her father's supervisor, but he came over and made polite conversation with Michelle, making her feel welcome and not just a tag-along kid that got in the way of adults trying to talk.

Dave and Michelle started off with the typical harmless chit-chat, him asking her what grade she was in at school, how she liked school, and what she was going to do over Christmas vacation. But soon, the talk turned to flirting as the subject matter grew up. As the conversation got more playful and risque, Michelle looked around Dave often, keeping tabs on where her parents were. But they were across the room talking and socializing with other party-goers and hadn't paid much attention to the man chatting up their young daughter in her slutty red dress and CFM heels.

The music and other conversations at the party covered their conversation well... and that was a good thing because Dave had done a bit too much "celebrating" and his conversation was one that would have caused Daddy to be concerned had he heard it.

"Damn Michelle... the way you are dressed tonight, you could get an old man like me into a lot of trouble!" Dave said as he ran his eyes up and down her tight young body. He subconsciously licked his lips as his eyes took in the feast she offered.

"I think you would find me worth the trouble Dave," she replied, giving him a sexy look and putting her hand on his chest. She slid her hand up his chest and then over his shoulder and around his neck to play with his hair.

"God the things I'd like to do to you Michelle," he said in a low voice, the drinks making him forget that she was his friend's teenage daughter.

She looked down to see the bulge growing in his slacks. It was a damn fine looking size, and Michelle, emboldened and aroused by all the male attention she had gotten, threw caution to the wind. "Dave, the way I'm feeling tonight, you could do whatever you wanted to me," she whispered in his ear kissing his neck for emphasis.

That was all it took. The next thing she knew, she found herself in an unused closet holding onto the closet rod as he forced his thick hard cock deep into her young pussy. Michelle was so wet that her juices were running down her legs as he pounded in and out of her. He fucked her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. Michelle wasn't a virgin, having had sex a few times before this party, but her previous lovers were only kids her age and didn't know the first thing about pleasing a woman! They had never fucked her like this - it felt wonderful!

With her dress up around her waist so it wouldn't get soiled and his strong, powerful hands gripping her hips, Dave plowed her fertile pussy like he was going to plant corn. Michelle clung to the closet rod, holding onto it both for balance and to have something to squeeze as her orgasm rapidly approached.

Dave's maniacal pistoning continued and Michelle crested. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to... mmmfffmf!" Dave had clamped his hand over her mouth in an attempt to keep her quiet as she exploded. Her orgasm slammed into her like a tidal wave and she shook and writhed hanging onto the bar because she didn't know what else to do. The walls of her pussy contracted, squeezing Dave's hard cock and causing him to let go himself. Michelle felt his hot sticky cum splash against the walls of her spasming pussy as Dave moaned his pleasure deep,but quietly, himself.

As soon as Dave had shot a thick, heavy load of cum into the young girl and his balls had emptied, he spun her around to face him and pushed her down onto her knees. Michelle knew what her job was then, and hungrily sucked his lovely cock clean of all traces of cum. "God, Michelle, you gorgeous little slut," he panted as she pulled his pants up and gently tucked his softening cock back in place. When he was dressed again, she gave his pants a little kiss right where his cock was and smiled up at him.

"I'd better get back to the party before your dad notices we are both missing" he said, and left her still on her knees in the closet, a puddle of cum and pussy juice on the floor where it had flowed out of her gaping pussy. Michelle was speechless and felt truly used, like a total whore... it felt good, really good. She liked being used like this!

Michelle stayed in that closet for a few minutes, basking in the warm feelings and spacing out their reappearance to the party. It wouldn't do to disappear at the same time just to reappear at the same time! After she had cleaned herself up so she didn't look like she'd just been rode hard and put away wet, she headed back to the party herself.

Michelle stayed away from Dave for the rest of the night just to ward off any appearance of impropriety, however, the two did swap cell phone numbers. Over the next couple of days, Michelle received several dirty text messages from him telling her more things he wanted to do to her hot, ripe, and willing young body. Then on that Friday afternoon, Michelle received another text on her phone:

"Missing your sweet, hot, body. Can we meet this weekend?"

Michelle smiled when she read the message. She responded right away.

"Missing yours too. Name the time and place."

So the two of them set up plans to meet the next day. Michelle said she would meet him at the movie theater on 70th Avenue. She told her parents she was going to the movies so they would know she would be gone for awhile and she headed out the door.

She got to the movie theater and was standing out front when Dave pulled up. Michelle had worn her favorite pair of jeans, her jean-pattern mules, and a white sleeveless shirt tied in front making it a crop top. She wanted to look attractive but not slutty like she did at the party the other night.

"Hey sexy, how about a ride?" Dave joked as he pulled up in front of her.

"Hmm, I dunno... think you can keep up with me, mister? I'm feeling pretty horny and pretty hungry today," she replied with a sexy little rub of her crotch.

"Well little lady, I don't know if I can keep up, but I am sure as hell gonna give it my best shot! Besides, I got a trick or two still up my sleeve!" he said, opening the door for her.

"Oh baby, it's not what's up your sleeve that I'm interested in!" she said, grabbing and squeezing the prominent bulge in his pants.

They drove to a hotel he had gotten a room at. "A hotel room?" she said, smiling.

"Well, I thought you'd be more comfortable in a room instead of the closet!" he said. He helped her out of the car and they went into the lobby. She sat down in one of the easy chairs in the lobby while he got the room key. They went to their room and he unlocked the door, letting her go in first.

As soon as he got the door closed (it automatically locked behind him, like most hotel doors do), he grabbed the young girl and pushed her back up against the nearest wall, pressing himself into her and pinning her in place. He grabbed her wrists and held them over her head as he leaned forward for a hard crushing kiss to her soft glossy pink lips. As he kissed her, his leg moved between her thighs, spreading them apart slightly and pushing his leg up against her crotch.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned into his mouth as she felt him rubbing her crotch. She got even wetter than she already was as she felt him pressing into her. Michelle parted her lips slightly, and he accepted her invitation, pushing his tongue into her warm, welcoming mouth. Michelle sucked his tongue as if it was a tiny cock, leaving no doubts what she was there for.

As the pair kissed and groped each other, making out like they were on a stopwatch, their passions intensified until they were both consumed by the raging inferno of their lust. Not even bothering to break their kiss, Michelle hopped up and wrapped her legs around Dave's waist and he caught her pulling her away from the wall and carrying her further into the room towards the bed. Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck to help support herself and held on for the short ride.

Once he got her over to the bed, he set her down and began undressing the young sexpot. He fumbled with her top, untying the knot in front and pulling it off her shoulders and down her arms. But he stopped just above her elbows and pulled the shirt tight around her, tying it again to pin her arms to her sides.

"Oooh..." she said, smiling and wriggling a bit, acting as though she was struggling.

"That's right, my horny little slut... you are my fucktoy now. And I feel like playing!" he said. With that, he fastened his mouth over one of her pert young tits, sucking the hard little nipple into his mouth and licking and chewing on it. Michelle didn't have large breasts, but they were sensitive and she especially loved having her nipples sucked and licked. She watched as he began feasting on her tender tits and moaned as the little lightning bolts shot up into her brain.

Michelle moaned and wriggled and twisted, offering first one, then the other tit for his hungry mouth. Michelle could feel her pussy dripping. She was getting so wet, she just knew she was going to soak through her pants.

"Please..." she whimpered.

He raised his head from her breast and looked into her soft green eyes. Michelle's eyes were a perfect mask of a young girl's lustful need. He knew that look. It had been awhile since he had seen it, but he knew it. He untied her shirt, freeing her arms and pulled it off of her, tossing it onto the bed next to them. Then he reached out and grabbed her by the waistband of her jeans.

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

He unbuttoned her pants and tugged them down her legs in one swift movement.

Michelle gasped at his quick motion and her sudden exposure. Left only in her tiny pink lace panties, she felt the cool room air making her nipples even harder. Dave sat on the edge off the bed surveying his beautiful young playmate.

"You really are very beautiful Michelle," he said, as he scanned the girl's lissome body.

Michelle blushed. "It's all yours baby... I want to be your fucktoy, Dave. I want to be your slut, your pretty little whore."

Dave looked at her. She was serious. She really did want to be his concubine, his personal harlot.

Dave slowly cracked a smile that got bigger the more he thought about her offer. He took the girl by the arm and pulled her to him, picking her up and tossing her onto the bed on her back. Michelle landed on the soft bed giggling and threw her legs apart for him. Dave pulled her to the edge of the bed until her ass was right on the edge of the mattress, then pushed her legs up so she could hang onto them. He spread her ankles wide apart, leaving her pussy and ass exposed and available to him.

Dave paused for a moment to look at the tender juicy pussy in front of him. Neat and perfect, the lips tucked tightly inside the slit and the soft blond curls framing everything so beautifully. There was the glistening of wetness coming from within her and her tiny little clit trying to peek out as if wondering what was going on.

He looked past her pussy to her face... she lay there on the bed, her pleading eyes asking him to continue, biting her lip in anticipation. With a smile, he leaned his face forward and took a long slow lick the full length of her slit with the flat of his tongue.

"Ahhhh..." she moaned as she felt his warm, wet tongue run across her pussy lips. Dave tasted the sweet woman-honey that had leaked past her pussy lips and he liked it. He wanted more. After that initial lick, his tongue dove deep into her cleft, pushing past her outer and inner lips to burrow further inside, wriggling in her tunnel to ferret out every delicious drop it could find. His tongue had a mind of its own with only one goal on it. And Michelle proceeded to lose her mind as the tongue did its work.

"Ohmygod... ohmygod... ohhhh shit! Ohhhhh yes... YES! Right there! Ohhh, fuck!" Michelle cried encouragement and direction as he devoured her juicy blond peach. He used his fingers to pull the sides of her pussy apart and reveal the wet pink interior. He licked the length of her delicious pussy ending up where the two outer lips came together to form the hood of her clit.

Dave ran the tip of his tongue under the hood to caress the tiny button and coax it to peek out from under its hiding place. He put his lips around the morsel and sucked it from its nest gently trapping it with his teeth as his tongue went to work flicking and swirling around the sensitive nub. Michelle had never felt anything so amazing. All the boyfriends she'd had to this point licked at her pussy like a kid eating ice cream - they had no idea how to do it right! This man, however knew how to please a woman! And Michelle was appreciating that skill and knowledge very much right now!

"Ohmygod, Dave! I'm gonna cum, baby... I'm gonna cum so hard! Please make me cum, please make your slutty whore cum!" she cried, wriggling and humping her ass up at him as best she could. Dave wanted her to cum too. He wanted to see his young beauty have a mind-blowing orgasm. It made him feel powerful and virile - something his bitch of a wife was constantly taking away from him!

Dave ate the young pussy with renewed effort, driving his tongue to its absolute limit into her and sucking her fat, swollen lips into his mouth, nibbling on them and using every trick and technique he knew to bring this lovely woman to an incredible orgasm. She had asked to be his slut and whore and he was going to make damn sure was happy with that decision! Michelle bucked and twisted and writhed as he consumed her, ravaging her pussy with his tongue, teeth, and lips.

Michelle held out for as long as she could, blissfully enjoying his work on her slobbering pussy. But she couldn't take any more. Suddenly, she cried out louder and more desperate than ever.

"OHHHHHFUUUUCKKK I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNGGG!!" she screamed long and loud.

Michelle turned loose of her legs, instead clawing and grasping at the bed and balling up fistfuls of the bedspread and hanging on until her knuckles turned white. She clamped her legs around Dave's head, holding him in place as she gushed her juices forth. Dave wasn't going anywhere though, he was too busy lapping up the juices she was giving him. The more he licked them up, the more it coaxed her to produce even more, teasing her and extending her orgasm to the point of insanity.

After an eternity in heaven, Michelle's body reached utter exhaustion - she simply could not cum anymore. She collapsed, gasping and gulping down huge mouthfuls of air even as the last quakes raced through her. She lay on the bed, covered in sweat and panting for breath as she convulsed from time to time, until finally the last wave had dissipated.

Dave didn't give her any respite, though. As soon as she had recovered just enough to be able to breath better, he stood up, shucking his pants and boxers quickly. His cock had been screaming for a chance to come out and play too, and this was it's turn. Dave grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed the head over the girl's wet pussy, lubricating it and getting it ready for action.

"Ohhh Dave! Wait, please wait..." she pleaded. The last throes of her orgasm hadn't left her yet and her pussy was extremely sensitive. But Dave would have none of it. This girl wants to be a whore, well this is what whores do! He would own her... he would take her.

Without hesitating anymore, he shoved his cock deep into the wet tunnel and Michelle screamed out her pleasure instantly. He pushed his way deeper and deeper into her, and she felt her pussy opening and welcoming him, inch by glorious inch. Michelle legs were still up with her heels on his shoulders. His arms were around her legs holding them in place and his hands were free to grab and maul her young tits as his cock began pounding into her.

He wasn't gentle either... he fucked her like he had a mission. There was no gentleness, no tenderness like at the Christmas party when she was his best friend's daughter. No she was his fucktoy now... there for his use and for his pleasure. She would be used too - used until she was used up! He slammed into her, telling her exactly who and what she was.

"You fucking little slut! You are my fucktoy now, and your ass, your pussy, and your little mouth are mine to use as I wish. You are here for my pleasure and I will pleasure myself in you. Do you hear me? You want to be my whore, then a whore you shall be!"

"Yes! Please make me your whore! Make me your fucktoy, please! I want you to use me... use my pussy, my ass, and my mouth please!" she cried, as he relentlessly pounded into her.

He grabbed her throat, showing his possession of her and he squeezed until she had to work to breathe. He wanted her to know that everything she had was a gift from him - even the air she breathed. With his other hand, he slapped her young tender tits hard, making them sting and adding to the sensations flooding her mind.

The hard fucking to her hypersensitive pussy, the choking and tit-slapping, the dirty, degrading talk... all these combined to send the young girl into orbit. She had never been treated so harshly, so wonderfully harshly, in her life! She loved it and she really felt like she was indeed his fucktoy. It was all more than she could take and she came again for the second time in just a few minutes!

Michelle screamed as this second and even more intense orgasm slammed into her. She bucked and writhed and twisted, trying to escape the demon cock that was shredding her reality. But he held her tightly, there was no escape even as his cock continued battering her sopping fuckhole.

She was there for his pleasure not hers, and he wanted his orgasm now too. So he pulled from her suddenly and spun her around on the bed like she was on a "Lazy Susan" until her head was pointed at him. He reached under her shoulders and pulled until her head slipped off the end of the mattress, then he straddled her face.

"Now let's see how my little fucktoy deepthroats a cock!" he said. He slapped her face to let her know to open her mouth and obediently she did. He pushed his pussy-soaked cock into her mouth, letting her taste herself on him and getting her mouth used to his cock. He started slowly, sliding in and out of her mouth a little bit at a time. But as she got used to it, she wanted more, and he provided it. Within a few strokes, she was taking him all the way to the back of her throat. But there was more to be had.

"Okay slut now were are going to teach you to deepthroat. Hold your breath and try not to gag. Open your throat and let's give this a try," he said. She did as he said, and he pushed further into her mouth, feeling his cock go a little ways down her tight throat. He stopped there, holding his cock in place in her throat until her tapping his leg told him she needed to breathe. He pulled back out and she gagged and choked a bit.

Once she had gulped down a breath or two he went back into her mouth and down her throat, further this time, progressively further each time until she had taken him completely down and her nose pressed against his balls. Then he face-fucked her and she made the gluck-gluck sounds so attractive to a man as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

A few moments later he felt the familiar tingle in his balls and he knew he was close. It was time for his pleasure at last. He pulled out for a moment and grabbing her hair, made her look at him. "Now slut, I am going to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours. I don't want you to spill a drop. for every drop you waste, I will spank you. Understand?" he said sternly.

She nodded her head slightly. "Please cum in my mouth. Please I want to taste your cum! Please!" Michelle quickly got off the bed and knelt on the floor, she opened her mouth obediently, and he pushed his cock back into her warm wetness. She licked and sucked and massaged his cum-laden balls until he was on the edge. He pulled out and she knelt there mouth open waiting for his gift. It wasn't a long wait. A couple quick tugs and he came, shooting streams of white cum into her mouth and on her face. He unloaded his cum into her and she didn't miss a drop.

After he finished emptying his balls, she looked up, her face splattered with cum, at him. As he watched, she used her fingers to clean the cum from her face and then lick her fingers clean. "I love the taste of your cum... it's so sweet and delicious!" she said. Then she licked his cock clean and crawled up into bed, patting the bed beside her. He crawled into bed next to her and held her in his arms.

They lay there for several minutes until it was sadly time to leave. She had to get home before she was missed and he had to return to his wife. But before they did they made plans to meet like this again very soon.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments