Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping a friend

"Quieting a nag"

9
3 Comments 3
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Dave and I had been friends for many years, and as was normal, we had met at our favorite titty bar after work on Friday afternoon. After shooting a few games of pool Dave wanted to sit down at one of the quieter tables for a personal talk. Dave proceeded to tell me that he was having marital problems. He and his wife, Ardy, had been in their forties when they married. It was her second marriage and his first. I had always thought they had married for the physical benefits, and it turned out that I was right.

Several months before Dave had seriously injured his back and had required surgery. Apparently the surgery had affected his sexual abilities. Ardy had been nagging him constantly, threatening to leave him unless he "satisfied her needs ". Dave wanted me to help him out until his equipment returned to full capacity. After some discussion, I agreed. Dave wanted me to begin immediately and I again agreed.

Our plan was for Dave to call Ardy and tell her to put on her most provocative outfit, put on a nasty porno movie and generously indulge in some alcohol and pot. She quickly agreed. Dave hung up. While we finished our beers Dave filled me in on her sexual hot buttons. She gets very excited being bound and spanked. She enjoys being submissive. She likes being forced to do oral. She loves eating cum. Basically, anything I wanted except anal. Anal was a no-no. Before I left I had Dave give me his car keys so he could stay and drink while I serviced Ardy.

Pulling up in the drive I could see that the curtains were closed, nor did I see any lights even though it was early evening and getting dark. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with Dave's keys. When I stepped in I took a moment to adjust to the candlelight and light from the television. Ardy was propped up on one arm of the sofa, holding a drink and smoking a joint. She smiled but said nothing. Ardy was no beauty queen, but she wasn't unattractive. She had dark shoulder length hair, full, provocative lips and interesting eyes. Not short even without heels, she had shapely legs and a tight, round ass. Her tits were nice,full B cups with long, thick nipples. She was wearing a crotchless corset, red with black lace and garters to hold up her black stockings. The corset's cups were French cut, exposing her nipples. She had one leg over the edge of the sofa, her foot on the floor, and the other leg drawn up, exposing her freshly shaved cunt. Her lips were swollen and her slit glistened with excitement in the candlelight. My cock was instantly turgid, pressing against my snugly fitting jeans. She was nonchalant about me showing up instead of Dave

I told her to put down the drink and to bring me the joint. She stood up, a little unsteady, and came to me. When I reached for the joint she reached for my cock. I smacked her hand--hard, cautioning not to do anything unless I told her to. Taking a long pull on the joint, I reached out and grabbed a nipple. I gave it a hard pinch and twist. She silently winced. I sat down on the sofa, spreading my knees. I told Ardy to kneel between my legs. With her kneeling there I smoked the joint and watched a little of the movie. Two guys were fucking a mature woman. She was quite attractive, with large, swaying tits. Both men were hugely hung. With my free hand, I pinched and pulled Ardy's nipples.

My cock was not as long as the two guys in the movie, but it was about eight inches long with veins snaking around the shaft. Most women couldn't touch their fingers around it. The head was like a doorknob, as described by a few women. I never had any urge to actually measure it--what difference would it make? I told Ardy to put her right hand behind her and to use her left hand to unzip me and take out my cock, being very careful not to catch it on the zipper.

By this time, I was hard as a fucking rock.(If you'll excuse the pun) You could see it jerking around in my jeans. I held the joint to her lips and she took a deep hit. When she finally got it out she wrapped her hand around it. It throbbed as more blood flowed in. You could actually see the head swelling and turning a deep purple. She moved her mouth toward the head but I grabbed her by the hair and told her no. I told her to crawl over to the pile of rope she had expectantly piled in a chair. She crawled like a cat hunting it's prey, her fine ass swaying. Her puckered asshole winking at me.

When she brought me the rope I had her again kneel between my legs, this time facing away. I pulled her wrists together and took several wraps around them, not too tight but tight enough that she couldn't slip her bonds. I tied a soft but secure knot. Lifting the tag end I took a wrap just above her elbows and pulled it until her elbows were nearly touching. Another knot. Then the rope went over one shoulder, around her neck,back over the other shoulder and down to tie in the knot at her elbows.

Libabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Libabi

Not too uncomfortable but very controlling.

I figured we'd dwaddled long enough. I told her to stand up and wait for me. I went out the back door for a few moments. There were a lot of shrubs in the back yard, excellent for switches. I cut several and stripped the leaves. Excellent attention getters. Ardy's eyes got big when she saw them. I had her stand in the middle of the living room as I walked around her. I stopped behind her. I gently rubbed and cupped her asscheeks, pulling them apart and using my fingertip to caress her tight,puckered asshole. When I pushed my finger in just a little bit she pushed back. I pulled my hand away and gave her half a dozen strokes with a switch. You could hear it swishing through the air. Just hard enough to be uncomfortable and leave thin, red welts.

Throwing the switch down, I grabbed between her legs, one hand in front and one in back. I was too worked up to do the things I had planned. We'd do that later. The hand in back dipped a middle finger in her well-lubricated fuckhole and moved it back to her puckered asshole. It slid right in. The other middle finger dipped into her fuckhole and moved to her hard clit--not huge but big enough to suck. Both middle fingers moved in concert, causing Ardy to tremble and moan. Several times I brought her to the point of orgasm without going over.

I pushed her down onto the sofa and sat beside her. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face against my cock. I told her to get a mouthful. When she thought it was full I put my hand on the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. She gagged a little at first, drool running out of her mouth and down my cock. Then she got the rhythm. I laid back a just let her fuck me with her mouth. As I got close to shooting my load I pushed her mouth away.

Pulling her to her feet, I bent her over the arm of the sofa. I rubbed the head of my cock on her juicy cunt and just drove it balls deep in her fuckhole. Once I got a good rhythm going I reached between her legs found her swollen clit. When I started fingering her clit in time with fucking her she started cumming and kept cumming. A low moan from Ardy slowly became a loud grunt as I slammed my cock into her. When I shoved a finger up her asshole she started screaming out nasty words, bucking like a wild horse, still cumming like crazy. When she finally finished I let her collapse on to the arm of the sofa. I pulled my throbbing cock out her and her juices literally gushed out and ran down her legs, soaking her stockings.

My cock was covered with her slippery juices,so, without a word I put the swollen, throbbing head against her asshole and shoved it in. She howled like a dog, yelling for me to take it out. That wasn't going to happen. I reached between her legs again and found her clit. It took several minutes, but I slowly got more and more of my cock in. She began moaning again, quietly at first, then louder and louder as I pinched her clit and drove deeper into her bowels. The bitch had started cumming again, and I could feel her sphincter tightening and loosening on the shaft of my cock with each orgasm. She was slamming her ass back against me, screaming, "Fuck! Shit!" over and over at the top of her lungs. When she finished her last orgasm she laid across the sofa arm, her whole body quivering. I sat down next to her head and told her what I wanted.

She came around to face me and crawled up into my lap, sitting down straddling me with my throbbing cock pushed against her asshole. Looking me straight in the eye she dropped down on my shaft and began bouncing up and down. I picked up a switch laying on the sofa and began using it on her tits, careful to avoid her nipples. The faster I switched her the faster she fucked me. I could feel her asshole clenching my cock again, and I knew she was about to cum yet again. When she started howling and thrashing around I began switching her long, hard nipples. I thought she was going to cum forever. My cock was purple and pulsing and I knew I had to cum soon.

I pushed Ardy off me and told her to suck me off. Without a word, her hands still tied, she dropped to her knees and started sucking. At first, she had a little difficulty getting her mouth around the head, but once that was in she bobbed up and down, slowly getting more and more cock down her throat. After several minutes of that, I felt my balls clenching. I grabbed Ardy by her hair and fucked her mouth, finally shooting gob after gob down her throat until I was drained. I left her lying on the carpet beside the sofa, cum drying on her lips and chin, still tied and sound asleep.

Calling Dave's cell, I told him I had taken care of things and it was time to grab a taxi home. He thanked me profusely.

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments