Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina 3

"His family find out and a problem daughter is put in her place"

7
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
It was mid afternoon when I arrived home. Gina and I had been together for six months and we'd decided it was time for my parents to know about us and we were going to go together, but on the way Gina had second thoughts. I stopped the car and we discussed the matter before eventually deciding it may be better if I went alone so that if things became nasty, Gina wouldn't bear the brunt of any verbal abuse. I turned the car round and drove Gina home and then made the journey home alone. As I pulled into the driveway I saw dad's car was there, so I knew at least one of them was home. As I entered the house my stomach was churning. Both of my parents were in the lounge.

"Hi," I said as I sat in a chair.

"Did you have a good time?" Mum asked.

I'd told them I was going to an all night party the day before to avoid any awkward questions.

"It could have been worse I suppose. Listen there's something I have to tell you." I answered.

"Nothing bad I hope," said Dad.

"That depends on your outlook," I said. "There's no easy way to say this, so here goes. For the last six months I've been seeing Gina on a regular basis and it's now become serious."

"But she's in her fifties," said dad, "she's double your age."

"We both know that and it doesn't bother us. We were both hoping it wouldn't upset you as well," I answered.

"Well, I can't say I'm too impressed," said mum.

I knew she wouldn't be. I looked at dad.

"Why can't you find a woman of your own age?" He asked.

"I don't find them mature enough," I answered. "Can you remember the last time I brought anyone home?"

Neither of them answered my question.

"It's up to you whether you accept it or not. I don't really care either way because I will continue seeing her even if you disapprove."

"You've got a hell of a nerve talking like that to us. We're your parents,"dad snapped.

"I know," I answered, "but this is my life and I intend to live it how I see fit."

"How do you know she's not like her daughter and likely to run off with someone else," said mum.

"That's not very fair is it. Besides, any woman can go off with someone else," I retorted, staring her in the face as I raised my eyebrows in a way that said I know something I shouldn't.

I had her full attention now because she'd had an affair a couple of years ago with a female neighbour and as far as I knew dad didn't know. I'd only found out by accident when I caught them in bed together one day when I came home from work early.

I'd heard noises from upstairs as I walked into the house and investigated. The door to my parents' room was open slightly and they were on the bed. Mum was on her back, moaning loudly while playing with her tits. Her legs were bent and open and between them a woman was busy licking her pussy. They never knew I'd seen them and up to then she must have assumed she'd got away with it.

I did get to fuck another older woman as a result of what I saw though, because two days after catching them I paid our neighbour a visit while her husband was at work and she agreed to end the affair with my mother if I agreed not mention it to her husband but for a price. She was good too, with a nice tight pussy and an even tighter virgin anal hole, at least it was virgin if you get my drift. Mum's realisation of being found out quickly hit home and I knew I had her on my side.

"You're right, I know," she answered. "I suppose that's possible."

I'd got her and she wasn't going to argue against it. Dad was a bit harder to breakdown, but mum told him to take it easy and that they'd discuss it later. I left them to stew over it and went upstairs to phone Gina.

"How did it go?"

"About as well as can be expected I suppose."

"They weren't too keen then."

"They'll come round to it."

"Are you coming back over?"

"If you're wearing something black and skimpy I am."

"I'll see you soon then."

"I'll phone you when I leave here."

With that I went back downstairs. They must have discussed it because dad said it was my life and I should do what I want. I went in the kitchen to where mum was.

"How, how did you know about Janice and me?" She asked.

"I caught you at it one day when I finished work early."

"She's a good lover. I was sorry when she broke it off."

I didn't tell her why she'd done it as I knew she would have gone mad if I had.

I must explain something here.

Both my parents have sex with other people, but as two couples or both of them with one other person at the same time. Mum doing it on her own meant that dad didn't know about it. They think I don't know about their activities, but I've known for years.

I went back upstairs to shower and shave, making sure both my chin and pubes were smooth. Thirty minutes later I was walking from the house and climbing into my car.

When I arrived at Gina's house, Sandra was stood by the gate.

"Back for more I see," she sneered.

"Hello Sandra," I replied, letting my distaste for her attitude show.

"I've just left my mother and she looks like a whore, dressed the way she is."

"She chose to wear it Sandra, not me. Your mother wears what she wants. I don't tell her what to wear."

"Bullshit. She never used to dress that way until you showed up."

"She had no one to dress that way for Sandra. You saw to that by telling her she'd never find anyone who'd find her attractive enough to want her."

"Why, you bastard. I was doing it to prevent her being used."

"You were doing it to keep her under your control."

"I don't know what my mother sees in you anyway Phil. She's almost twice your age."

"This!" I snapped, cupping my hands around my bollocks. "And the fact I make her happy. But you wouldn't know about that would you. You only think of yourself, don't you."

"You make me sick. Why don't you fuck someone your own age," she snapped back.

"Like you, you mean. I might just do that one day. I've always fancied sliding my cock up your arse," I said laughing. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and service a real woman."

"You are such a bastard."

"I know and one day I'm going to fuck that lovely tight arse of yours."

"You bastard!" she snapped.

I ignored her as she stormed off down the road. I walked up the path and into Gina's house to find her crying.

She was dressed in a black and red basque with no cups, leaving her tits on show. On her legs were a pair of stockings while on her feet were shoes with six inch heels. She wore nothing else and her pussy was perfectly framed by her attire. I find there is something about an older woman when she's dressed that way. They look far sexier than a younger woman would. Well I think so anyway.

"Sandra has just left," said Gina. "I told her she should mind her own business and that my life was my concern."

That explained her attitude with me outside.

I told Gina what her daughter had said and the things I'd said to her in return.

"Would you really fuck my daughter?" She asked when she'd calmed down.

I didn't answer.

"I'll let you if you want to you know."

"Let me what," I said as I ran my fingertips over her naked breasts, knowing exactly what she meant.

"I'll let you fuck Sandra. I know you want to and I know that she wants to fuck you."

"Let's not talk about Sandra now. Let's go upstairs because the sight of you dressed like that is giving me a hard on.”

As soon as we entered her bedroom I stripped off my clothes and lay down on the bed, telling Gina to suck my cock. She needed little encouragement and her lips were quickly sliding along its growing length and soon its full length was sliding between her lipstick coated lips. I had my eyes closed, savouring every second of her fellating me.

I love her sucking me because the way she does it is so sensual. She'll run her tongue along and around my cock then over the head, before engulfing my full length in her mouth and throat.

ValeryCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarther



I was lost in my pleasure when I felt my bollocks tighten and my cock stiffen as I came, filling her mouth with spunk. It ran from her mouth down her chin and onto my groin. She dragged herself up my body and held her head over mine. I opened my mouth, she opened hers and a thick wad of spunk fell into my mouth. As soon as her mouth was empty she began running her mouth over my pubic mound, slurping up the cum that had fell from her mouth and satisfied she'd got it all, she kissed me again, my spunk transferring from her mouth to mine. I swallowed it down in one motion. I think I've mentioned before that I like the taste of my own spunk.

"I love sucking your cock," she said

"I love you sucking it," I replied.

I rolled her onto her back, put my head between her legs and began flicking her clit with my tongue as she moaned while raising her pelvis when I made contact with her love button. She held my head still as my tongue played with her clit and my fingers played with her labia and I could tell from her breathing that she was about to come, so I took my head away from her, leaving her on the edge of orgasm.

I rolled her onto her stomach, opened her legs and began licking her again, this time alternating between pussy and arse, probing the latter hole with my tongue, lubricating it with saliva. Her buttocks were raised from the bed allowing me easier access to her holes and I inserted a finger of one hand in her pussy, followed by another while one finger of the other hand was slid up her arse. This act was too much for her and she came, gripping my fingers tight with her pelvic muscles.

When she'd finished her orgasm I put my mouth close to her anal opening and deposited a large globule of saliva at the entrance and lifted her pelvis from the bed, opening up her arse cheeks, giving me an unobstructed view of my target. I slid my now hard cock down her buttock cleft until I came to her arse, stopped and then slid my cock slowly into her rectal passage. She groaned as it went in, first the head entered and then, when her sphincter fully relaxed the rest followed and I slowly began fucking her.

"Oh Phil, fuck me, fuck my arse. Fuck my slut arse. I love having your cock up there."

"Don't worry I'm going to fuck that slut arse of yours. I'm going to fuck it hard and fast until I come. I'm going to fill your arse full of hot spunk you fucking slut whore."

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck this slut whore. Fuck her arse. Fill it full of spunk."

I was now fucking her hard and fast, slapping her cheeks with every thrust of my hips and her cheeks were covered in bright red hand prints where I had made contact with them and still she begged to be slapped and fucked and I was only too happy to oblige. Suddenly I felt my bollocks tighten and my cock stiffen.

"I'm going to cum," I said breathlessly.

"I know. Fill this slut's arse with your spunk."

"It's here slut, I'm going to....ooooooohhhhh," I groaned, as jet after jet of spunk erupted into her arse.

As I came I felt her arse tighten, gripping my cock hard as she orgasmed herself. I remained inside her, allowing my cock to slacken and fall from her hole. I looked at the gaping hole I'd made of her tight rosebud and watched my spunk trickle from her and down over her pussy. She raised herself onto her knees and I put my head between her legs and lapped my cum from her pussy and arse. I didn't swallow this time because this mouthful was for her. She rolled onto her back and as I held my head above hers she opened her mouth. I opened mine and a large globule of spunk slid from my mouth into hers. When it was all in her mouth she swallowed.

"God that was good Phil," she said, looking at me. "I love you fucking me and I love it when you call me names as you do."

"I love fucking you Gina and I intend carrying on doing it, no matter what anyone says against it." I said.

"And I'm going to let you Phil".

With that she kissed me, hard, her open lips pressing against mine, her tongue seeking mine. We kissed for what seemed an age, our tongues probing and caressing the others mouth as I had one hand on her head and the other caressing her clit. She came as we kissed, not violently like before, but quietly and gently, her breathing muted by my mouth. We fell asleep in each others arms and it was just coming light when I opened my eyes. I looked at the woman laid by my side and gently kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at me as her hand made its way to my cock, slowly she massaged it to hardness.

"Suck it," I said.

She didn't need asking twice and was soon taking it into her throat. My eyes were closed as I savoured her machinations with my cock. As she sucked I swung my body round so that my head was level with her pussy and began licking and biting her labia and clit while she sucked my cock. She came before asking me to fuck her pussy and in less than ten seconds her legs were behind her head and my cock was sliding in and out of her wet hole and she was begging me to fuck her and I wasn't going to disappoint her. My cock was back inside her pussy and she was begging to be fucked harder, telling me she was going to come. Her head was rolling from side to side and her eyes sliding into her head as the pleasure built inside her body, until with a cry, she came, sweat erupting from her pores as her body shivered. I carried on fucking her until I came, my spunk jetting into her.

She's changed so much in six months from the woman who asked me to be gentle, to one begging to fucked. She was also not bothered where we fucked as the only place we hadn't done it was in her garden, but I know before long we will. She's also not bothered where my cock goes.

Her dress style has changed too. Gone are the boring things she used to wear for she now dresses in a far sexier style, not slutty, just sexier and what she wears is generally her choice. I do have some input, but, the only thing I do stipulate is that she never wears knickers when I'm with her because I want that pussy and arse of hers uncovered. I find that knowing she is naked beneath her dresses and skirts when she is out, is a turn on and I make a point of telling her it does.

"I want to tell you something," said Gina as we lay together on the bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sandra has asked if she can come and live back with me because she's finding it difficult paying the rent on the flat now she's on her own."

"What about Greg. I thought he'd moved in with her."

"He left her last month for another woman."

I couldn't help laughing. Oh how the mighty fall.

"It's up to you my lover, it's your house".

"I know and I've agreed to it but with stipulations."

"How do you mean, stipulations?"

"She has to mind her own business, make no judgements on my attire, not comment on us and she has to put up with whatever we do in front of her."

"Those are some ground rules," I said, knowing what we were like for impromptu fucking.

"Oh I nearly forgot. There are some others. She is to do whatever I tell her, she is to treat you with respect and do whatever you tell her to."

I looked at her in silence as I took in her words.

"My daughter has made my life hell ever since her father left us. She's brought men back to spend the night, despite being asked not to, along with other things I don't want to mention and now the tables are turned. If my slut of a daughter wants to return and live under my roof it will be on my terms or not at all."

"What did she say to that? I take it she refused."

"She accepted. I think I have finally broken my daughter. Thank you Phil."

"Why thank me? It was you who did it."

"Yes, but without you by my side Phil, I couldn't have stood up to her and done it."

I took her head in my hands and gently kissed her, first on the lips, then all over her, my lips gently touching her skin.

"You are some woman Gina my love, some woman," I said as I cradled her head.

"I know. Now fuck me before my trollop of a daughter returns."

©2007-12-17 yorkie54@hotmail.co.uk

Published 
Written by deviantlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments