Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Older Women Near You, For Free!!!

"Are all those porn ads just scams? Lonely young man finds out."

97
13 Comments 13
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

I was home, alone, again, on a Friday night. Sitting in front of my computer, and logged in to my favorite porn site. Among all the usual thumbnails for a variety of sex videos, there was the usual ad in the corner: “Fuck Older Women Near You, For Free!” it blared, in a bright, blinking font.

“If only those were for real,” I thought to myself with a sigh. I had graduated from college a few months ago, and was fortunate enough to get offered my dream job. Unfortunately, it was in a city far from my home and all my friends. But I packed up and moved here anyway. I like the job, and I like the town, but I just haven’t made any new friends yet. Especially girl friends. I was lonely and horny. Just like every long, lonely weekend.

I looked back at the advert again. “No Credit Card! No Membership Fees! No Bullshit!!” What the fuck, I figured. It couldn’t hurt to give it one click and see what happens. I hovered my mouse over the “Join Now!” button, and clicked it.

“WELCOME TO FOWNY!” the screen announced. “Your one-stop shop for free sex with older women! Just answer a few questions to get started!”

“Here we go,” I thought. “Here’s where the catch is.” I scrolled down to the questions.

“What is your first name? (it doesn’t have to be your real name!)” I entered my real first name, Timothy. There’s a million Timothys out there, anyway.

“What is your age?” It gave me several ranges. I clicked on “Twenty one through twenty five,” which was true. I was twenty three.

“Share location?” I clicked OKAY.

“Number for texts?” I hesitated for a moment, then typed in my cell phone number. I can always block it if it goes badly.

“Congrats! You are now a member of FOWNY. Here is your member number for future logins.” It gave me an eight digit number, which I scrawled onto a piece of paper. Why am I wasting my time with this? It’s going to turn out to be a scam, right? Oh, that’s right: I’m doing it because I’m horny as hell! Maybe at the very least, I will get some new fantasies to jerk off to.

The next screen said: “When you are ready for your first hookup, click the Fuck Me Now button.” There was the button, big and red, and in the shape of a pair of pussy lips.

I was actually sweating a little at this point. Partly because I was afraid of getting taken in by a scam. Partly because of fear of the unknown. And mostly because I was getting really excited and hoping it turned out to be real!

I clicked the Fuck Me Now Button, and was taken to another screen.

“When do you want to fuck?” There was an icon for a calendar, a clock, and an ASAP button. I clicked ASAP.

“How far are you willing to travel?” There were several distance ranges. I had a car, but didn’t want to get too far from home. I still don’t know this town very well. I clicked “Up to ten miles.”

“What sex acts are you interested in?” There was a heading that said “Basics” followed by a list of pretty standard activities: Fucking, Giving Oral, Receiving Oral, Giving Anal, Receiving Anal, Handjobs, and a few others. Mostly standard porn stuff.

There was also a “Show More” button. I clicked it, and was shown a dizzying list of more arcane sex acts, much like the Categories tab on a porn website! I quickly clicked on “Show Less.” Don’t need to get too crazy at this point! Maybe someday.

I ticked the boxes next to Giving Oral and Receiving Oral. I thought about clicking on Fucking, but decided against it. Let’s start off slow.

I clicked the Submit button at the bottom of the screen. I got a popup that said “Thank you for your Fuck Request! Watch your text messages.” And then the page disappeared, and I was back at the porn site where this all started.

“Did that really happen?” I said out loud. I wondered if I had imagined it all. But then my cell phone chirped. A text had just come in.

I opened it. It said, “Agnes has accepted your Fuck Request. Shared activities: Giving Oral, Receiving Oral.” It also listed her address, a few miles away. It went on, “Accept Invitation?” There was a Yes and No button. My finger shook a little, but I only hesitated for an instant and then pressed Yes. The text closed and my maps app popped up, showing me directions to Agnes’s house.

I found myself shaking like a leaf, but I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I’m not sure of all that I was feeling at that moment: a little nervousness, for sure. Maybe a bit of fear. But also excitement. And most of all, I could feel my dick as hard as a rock in my pants!

I followed the directions to a nice little house on a quiet street. I parked at the curb and walked up to the door. I wasn’t sure I had the nerve to actually knock, but it didn’t matter. She must have been watching for me, as the door swung open as soon as I approached it.

She was maybe fifty years old, I’m guessing? Which would make her about twice my age. She looked pleasant, if a bit on the plump side, and wore a simple red knee-length dress. She had a plain round face, and medium length dirty blonde hair, with bangs. She was wearing glasses. She also had a very nice smile.

“Hi, I’m Agnes! Come on in.”

“I’m Timothy. Thank you very much.” I stepped inside. There was a nice living room, with a deep pile carpet and a large red leather sofa with lots of throw pillows.

“You look nervous, Timothy. Is this your first FOWNY date?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Now, none of this ‘ma’am’ stuff, Timothy. We’re supposed to be lovers, remember? You can call me Agnes, or darling, or anything sweet like that. Or something naughty if you prefer.” She winked at me. “Okay?” She smiled again.

I smiled nervously back and said, “Yes, ma.., ah, Agnes. Hey, I’m curious about one thing. I didn’t have to pay anything. How does this FOWNY thing work, anyway? They must make some money somehow.”

“Oh, that’s no secret. We old broads pay to get matched up to young studs. And it’s totally worth it.”

She came over and put her arms around my neck. I found myself putting my arms around her plump waist. She planted her mouth on mine and snaked her tongue inside. I kissed her back. She tasted like strawberries. I felt her breasts pressing against my chest. I thought I could feel her grinding against my erection in my pants. Then she pulled her face away. “How about we start with a shower, eh? It’s been a long day for me.”

I realized that it was still Friday night, and I was still in my work clothes. A shower sounded like just the ticket. She took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. More plush carpeting, and a king size bed full of pillows. She spun around. “Unhook me?” I reached up and unhooked the top of her dress, which fell to the floor.

She was naked under the dress, except for a bra. “This too?” I was never good at taking bras off women, but this one looked easy enough. I unsnapped it and it, too, fell to the floor. Agnes turned around to face me. She still had her glasses on.

Her breasts were nicely sized, and a little bit saggy. The skin above her cleavage was slightly crinkly and crepey, and so was the skin on her arms. Her legs were a little bit jiggly, but nicely shaped. Her pussy was neatly trimmed into a small wispy patch of hair.

“Do you need help?” she asked me, and I suddenly realized that I had been too mesmerized looking at her to take off my own clothes! She stepped out of her puddled dress on the floor and took two steps toward me. She started unbuttoning my shirt and yanking the tails out of my trousers. She pushed it off my shoulders and onto the floor behind me. She bent forward and lightly kissed each of my nipples. I felt a tingle run up and down my spine! Then she started working on my belt buckle and zipper. When my trousers were on the floor, she knelt down in front of me. She hooked her fingers into my briefs and yanked them down. My erection sprung out like a diving board! “Mmmm, very nice,” she cooed, and gave it a little kiss on the tip. She made a circle with two fingers and lightly stroked up and down the length, just once. Oh my god, it has been so long! I thought I might cum then and there.

But then she stood up. “Just a little sneak preview. Let’s get in that shower.” She grabbed me by the dick and walked me toward the en suite bathroom. There was a large walk-in shower which she turned on. Then she put her arms around my neck again. “It takes a minute to warm up.” We spent another minute or two kissing while she trapped my raging erection between her thighs and moved them back and forth slowly.

“Agnes, are you trying to make me cum before we even get in the shower?” I asked.

She laughed. “If you do, no problem. Men your age are usually good for another round quickly enough.” She took off her glasses and put them on the nearby sink.

We stepped into the shower and the warm water cascaded all around us. She took two poufs, and filled them with body wash. She handed one to me. She started washing my chest with her pouf. “Arms up,” she said. I raised my arms, and she did my pits. Then she stepped closer and started washing my dick and balls. The roughness of the pouf felt oddly pleasant and stimulating, but not enough to make me worry about cumming. She did my legs, then told me to turn around. She did my back, my asscrack, and the backs of my legs. Then she straightened up and said, “My turn.”

I turned to face her. Her arms were already up, and they were making her droopy boobs ride a little higher. This is what she must have looked like at my age, I thought. I carefully and gently washed her boobs, her tummy, and her armpits. She spread her legs a bit, and I reached the pouf down to gently lather up her pussy. She turned and I did her back. She turned back to face me and put her arms around me again. We kissed deeply, covered with soap suds and with the water raining down on us. It was very sweet.

Finally, she turned off the water, stepped out, and handed me a huge fluffy towel. We spent a few minutes toweling ourselves and each other off.

She looked me up and down. “Nice and clean!” she said. “Are you ready for the main event?”

“You bet! How do we work this?”

“Well, any way we want. Our Fuck Request was for mutual oral. How about we start with me sucking you off, and then you can eat me?” She was so matter-of-fact about it! I was beginning to see the charms of older women. They know what they want and aren’t afraid to say it.

“That works for me!”

“Good! I like to give my blowjobs on the sofa.” She took me by the dick again and led me back out to the living room. She spread her fluffy towel on the red leather sofa and sat me down on it. She took one of the throw pillows and dropped it at my feet. “My knees aren’t what they used to be,” she said with a wink.

I sat back on the sofa, knees spread wide, and watched her slowly lower herself to her knees. Her eyes were staring at my cock with rapt attention; I think she needed this as much as I did. She put her hair up in a bun with a scrunchy and gave her head a little shake. Her bangs were still hanging above her eyes, which gave her a sexy, subservient look. Then she kissed me very tenderly on my left inner thigh, then turned her head and did the same on the right side. Then she did both sides again, only closer to my crotch. A few more rounds and she was kissing me right on either side of the base of my cock. I was already starting to throb.

She took my cock in her right hand, and lifted it up until it was pressed against my abdomen. She bent her head down and licked the underside of my shaft, from the root to the tip. She repeated that several times, and I could feel my balls starting to rumble. Then she bent further down and licked my scrotum several times. She made an O with her lips and sucked one gonad into her mouth, gently tugging at it. The feeling was incredible and I felt like I might swoon. Then she did the other one. After a few minutes of that, I was feeling a buzzing in my forehead! She started licking up and down the underside of my cock again. After a little of that, she moved my cock back down so that it was pointing at her face. She moved in close and swirled her tongue around the rim of my cockhead, very wet and hot and slippery. Meanwhile, the O-ring of her fingers was slowly, gently sliding up and down the length of my shaft.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

I stared at her face. Her expression was very intense, yet very serene at the same time. I could tell she was loving every minute of this. When I first saw her at the doorway, I thought she had a pleasant enough face for a woman who was a bit past her prime. But now I saw the true beauty of a woman who knows how to please a man, and loves doing it.

The rumbling in my balls was getting more and more intense as she continued swirling her tongue around my rim and jacking my shaft. But then she made her mouth back into an O and started sliding it down the length of my shaft. I could still feel her flicking tongue inside her mouth as she slowly moved further and further down my length, taking inch after inch deep inside of her. Her hand, no longer jacking me, held the bottom of my cock tightly. Her other hand was gently rolling my balls back and forth in her palm. The combination of all these feelings was incredible, and I could feel my heart pounding, and hear the blood ringing in my ears.

Once she had her mouth almost to the bottom of my cock, she started moving her head around in little circles, like she was drawing a circle in the air with her nose. This slid my cockhead all around the inside of her mouth, and gave me such stimulation as I’d never felt before, or even heard of! The intensity was such that I could feel a flush spreading through my entire body, from my toes to my scalp. I felt like I had leaned too far back in a chair and was about to fall off the edge of the earth! Then she held her head still and started flicking the underside of my cock head, still deep in her mouth, with the tip of her tongue. That was all it took! My balls exploded as my orgasm shook my entire body.

As soon as I started to spurt, she took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her chest. Jolt after jolt of pearly white semen blasted onto her crinkly skin, her neck, her cleavage, and her boobs. Blast after blast, I painted her while barely maintaining consciousness. She held my cock in a tight grip the entire time, making sure she caught every drop with her chest. I think I did swoon at that point, and it was a few seconds before I came back to myself.

My breathing started to slow down, and I stared at this woman with such incredible oral skills. She was smiling at me, and rubbing my jizm all over her chest, her boobs, and her neck. She occasionally raised a finger up to her mouth to taste it, but mostly she was massaging it into her skin. I must have looked confused, because she looked at me and said, “It’s great for rejuvenating my MILF cleavage.” I laughed!

“That was incredible!” I told her, “I’ve never had a blowjob anywhere near as good as that. How did you get so good at pleasuring a man’s cock?”

She looked pleased. “Oh, just years and years of practice, I guess. You don’t do something for thirty years without picking up a few tricks. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

My heart had returned to its normal rate by now, and I arched my back and stretched my legs a bit. Then I suddenly had a troubling thought. “You are a much better cocksucker than I am a pussy eater. I’ll do my best, but I hope I don’t disappoint you.”

She laughed. “Oh, don’t worry about that, honey. You can’t possibly have the experience that I do. I like young men for their stamina, not their technique! But I’m sure you’ll do just fine. And if you need any help, I’ll be here to coach you!” We both laughed.

She stood up and offered me her hand. “I can get pretty rambunctious while getting eaten out. I like to be on the bed where everything is soft enough not to hurt me!” I wasn’t sure if she was kidding or not, but I followed her back into the bedroom.

As we got to the foot of the bed, she put her arms around my neck again, for another deep kiss. As our tongues jousted, I took the opportunity to squeeze her breasts, still sticky with my cum. That made her moan, and she kissed me all the harder. When her hips started bucking, I knew she needed some serious attention.

She climbed up onto the bed, right in the middle, and put several pillows under her head. She spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips were open, and clearly quite damp. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself on my knees, between her feet. She smiled at me. Remembering how she had started my blowjob with a slow, teasing treatment of my inner thighs, I decided to try something similar. I took her right foot in my hand and raised it high, so that her leg was pointing at the ceiling. Then I tenderly kissed the back of her heel. I moved slowly downward, planting little kissies down her calf, the back of her knee, and the back of her thigh. When I got down to her ass crack, I put her leg down and repeated the process with her left leg. After I finished both legs and put them back down on the bed, she pulled her feet a bit closer to her, soles flat on the bed, and knees bent. I gently pushed her knees apart and kissed my way down each inner thigh.

After that, I started planting little kissies on her pussy; left side, right side, top and bottom, and right in the middle. Then I extended my tongue and gave her a long, slow lick from the bottom all the way to the top, close to her clit. After several bottom-to-top licks, I did the same again, only while quickly flicking my tongue back and forth. She started to squirm at that. I repeated the flicking lick several times, until I saw that her clit was starting to stand up. On the next lick, I finished up by flicking my tongue on her clit for several seconds. I could tell it was working, as she started to grit her teeth and thrash her head back and forth.

I stayed focused on her clit for several minutes, bathing it with my tongue and gently nibbling it with my teeth. But then, when I saw her clenching her fists, I went back to simple licking of her pussy lips until her thrashing turned to mere squirming again. Then I went back to my assault on her clit.

Soon her thrashing had returned, and her hips were bucking as well. I sped up my clit licking, wondering what else I could do to take her up a notch. Then, through gritted teeth, I heard her grunting at me.

“Put a finger in me! Two fingers! Aghghg!”

Never taking my tongue off her clit, I turned my palm upwards and extended my middle finger. I slowly inserted it into her pussy and wiggled it around. Her head started whipping faster and her hips bucked more wildly. I removed my hand, extended two fingers, and inserted them. She went even more crazy, whipping her head, bucking her hips, and clenching the sheets in her fists.

I kept this up for several minutes, until her moans seemed to be reaching a crescendo. Then, still wiggling my fingers inside her pussy, I covered my teeth with my lips and bit down hard on her clit. That did the trick! She let out a yell and her entire body heaved in a massive convulsion!

I kept licking her pussy, gently, up and down, to try to maintain her orgasm. She stayed pretty frantic for several minutes, and then started to run out of steam. I withdrew my face from her groin, and realized that I was covered in her juices. She was panting. She looked at me and said, weakly, “Come up here!” I crawled up over her belly until I was lying on her and our faces were inches apart. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down for a deep soul kiss, tasting her own juices on my mouth.

But she couldn’t take my weight on her for too long, and after a few moments I rolled off to the side. I sat up, cross-legged, and looked at her. She was beautiful; saggy tits, flabby legs, and all. What’s more, my cock was fully erect again. She scooted herself up toward the head of the bed and sat up against the headboard.

“That was very nice. Thank you.”

“I’m glad you liked it. I wasn’t sure what to do with my fingers inside you.”

“I’ll have to show you how to find the G-spot sometime. You seem to be pretty good at everything else already.” She cocked her head and looked at my raging hard-on. “Looks like someone is ready for another round. Do you wanna fuck?”

I was surprised by the suggestion, given the nature of the Fuck Request. “Are we allowed to do that?”

She laughed out loud. “Of course we are! We can do whatever we want. The activities on the Fuck Request are just to manage expectations.”

“Oh. I guess I still have a lot to learn. Say, what’s to keep us from seeing each other on our own, now that we’ve met?”

“Well, nothing, actually. But you are young, and you shouldn’t be tied down. You should try to have sex with as many women as you can. It will help you grow as a lover. Maybe our paths will cross again sometime. But for right now, I think my pussy and your cock need to get to know each other.”

My erection felt like it grew another inch when I heard her say that. “Hell, yes!” I looked around the bed. It was big enough to accommodate any activity we could think of. “What position did you have in mind?”

She scooted closer to me. “I love kissing you. Are you familiar with the Lotus Position?” I shook my head, no. “I’ll show you,” she said. “Move over to the middle of the bed and sit with your legs spread.”

I scooted over to the center of the bed. Using my arms behind me to stay upright, I spread my legs wide. She crab-walked toward me, on her hands and feet. She grabbed my feet and pulled them inward, but with my knees still pointing outward, making a perfect seat for her.

She sat down in the space between my legs, with her legs wrapped around my waist. “Now, lift me up by my butt, and impale me on your cock!”

I did just that, lifting her up and positioning her moist pussy just above the tip of my cock. She grabbed me by the shaft to make sure it stayed pointing at the target. Then she slowly lowered herself down my length.

The feeling was incredible, as her hot, sopping wet pussy slowly engulfed the entire length of my cock. When she was completely nestled down onto my lap, I was as deep inside her as physically possible. She threw her arms around my neck and started licking my face; my ears, my cheeks, my forehead. She finally planted her mouth on mine and we kissed like two horny teenagers in the backseat of a car.

I no longer needed to be holding her butt cheeks, so I moved my arms to massage her boobs. They felt so soft and squishy in my hands, and she moaned each time I flicked one of her nipples. Neither of us could really thrust our genitals together, but we started to build up a nice, romantic rocking motion. Although the range of travel of my cock in her pussy was very small, the depth and heat of the connection more than made up for it. The combination of her tongue in my mouth, my hands on her boobs, the heat in our groins, and of courses her pussy engulfing my raging cock all combined to create that wonderful flushing feeling that gradually builds and builds until it takes over your entire body.

I was very close to the edge, but she came first. Her body spasmed, and she took her mouth off mine in time to let out a yell. The clenching in her pussy pushed me over the edge, and I felt my cock shooting jolt after jolt deep inside her. She quickly returned her mouth to mine and kissed me all the more frantically. I squeezed her boobs all the tighter. Her eyes got wide and she looked at me. “I’m… I’m going to cum again!” And before I knew it, she was shuddering and shouting all over again. I can see why she likes this position!

After a while, her shuddering stopped. She put her face on my neck and held on tight, savoring the moment. Eventually, she lifted her head and smiled at me. “That was wonderful!”

"Yes, it was,” I told her. “I think I have a new favorite position.”

We carefully disentangled ourselves and lay back on the bed, still breathing a little hard. She glanced at her night table clock. “It’s getting late. Would you like to spend the night?”

“Oh, I don’t know….”

“Come on. I’ll cook you dinner. And in the morning, I’ll teach you all about the G-spot.”

That was too good of an offer to pass up. “Okay, you’re on. But before dinner, I want a little appetizer.”

She smiled and spread her legs. “It’s all warmed up for you!”

*******************************

I eventually made it home by late afternoon the next day, exhausted but very satisfied. I was really tempted to try to see Agnes again, but ultimately I decided to take her advice and seek a variety of lovers, now that I had the chance. I think she wanted variety in her love life, too! But I definitely bookmarked that FOWNY website and will be using it for future adventures. Stay tuned!

Published 
Written by Carnevil9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments