Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifty-Something Wife Gets Gang Banged

"Wife gets gang banged."

36
18 Comments 18
46.3k Views 46.3k
707 words 707 words
Famous Story

Anyone who has read my stories will know that they are based on true events. Jaq is a very sexy fifty-something hot wife.

We had been invited to a pool party at a large country house in a little village a few miles from where we live. It was owned by a friend of a friend. We arrived just after eight on a warm Friday evening. The host Jerry came out to meet us and greeted us with a smile. We were shown through to the rear of the house, a lovely conservatory overlooked the pool area.

I went over to the outside bar to fetch some drinks. Peering back, Jaq was already drawing attention from a couple of young guys. As I looked around it was obvious that only men were in attendance. Anyone who has read any of my other stories will know that this is a party that Jaq would enjoy.

I returned with our drinks and was soon chatting with the two guys. They were paying Jaq compliments and she was loving the attention. One of the guys took me off to meet some other guests, Jaq was left with the other one. After an hour or so I noticed that Jaq was nowhere to be seen.

I went to investigate, wandering down the large garden. I came across a patio area with a picnic bench, I could see a small crowd of guys crowding around.  Jaq was lying across the bench, her summer dress was up around her waist and her panties were on the floor. I moved a little closer and was soon getting very aroused.

I kept back so that I could watch but not be seen. Jaq was being spit-roasted. A  black guy with an enormous cock was fucking my wife while she was sucking a smaller white cock.

I was very aroused at the show before me and decided to get a better view. I stood on a garden chair and had a perfect view. The black guy fucked her for a good while before I saw him tense and fire his cum into my slut wife. Jerry the host was next and easily slid into my wife's gaping pussy.

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

Jerry did not last long and also deposited his cum into my wife. Jaq was fucked by more than twenty guys before the action ended. I slipped off to the bar to pretend that I had not seen anything.

Jaq wandered over to me a placed her arm around me. It was a little after ten when we left for home. We chatted all the way home and I did not let on that I had witnessed her antics.

I followed Jaq upstairs looking at her bare bum before me, I was ready for some action now and we began kissing. I stroked Jaq's hairy pussy before slipping to fingers into her sopping pussy. I pulled my fingers out and licked them, Jaq looked on and asked if they tasted nice.

She knew that I could taste what she had been up to and I confessed that I had watched the action. This really turned her on, she said I was a naughty boy for watching and rolled me onto my back.

The next hour consisted of her having many orgasms as she sat astride my face as I sucked the cum from her used hole. When she was satisfied I had cleaned her, she tied me face down on the bed. I watched as she put on an enormous black strap-on. My arse was lubed before she began to inch it into me. As she fucked me, she told me to get used to it as it would be a real cock soon.

She untied me and had me jerk off over her titties. All the time she was telling me that I would be getting fucked like she was earlier. I shot a huge load all over her and was made to clean that up as well. The next morning Jaq said we were going to another party the following week. I would be made to suck all the cocks to get them ready for her. The next chapter will be written after it has happened.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments