Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 3

"A woodland meeting for thirty-five-year-old Cole and his fifty-nine-year-old mother-in-law, Charlotte."

86
14 Comments 14
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Fifty-nine-year-old Charlotte Simpkins waited, impatiently and hopefully, in the woods on the vast estate owned by her and her husband Russell, or more accurately by Russell's parents.

Charlotte was waiting for her son-in-law, thirty-five-year-old Cole Tibbott, who as of about twenty-four hours previously, was her lover.

Charlotte was standing rather than sitting because her large backside was tender, it had received more than a dozen lashes with her riding crop the day before. The whipping had been administered by Cole, before he delivered a fucking, and had sort of been mutually agreed after Cole had said that that was what Charlotte needed during an encounter near this very spot the previous Sunday, exactly a week ago.

Charlotte and Cole had not gotten on well for the eleven years, so far, of Cole's marriage to Charlotte and Russell's daughter, Sophia. Charlotte had never considered Cole to be good enough for her daughter.

When Cole had said that Charlotte needed an arse whipping and a fucking during their not-very friendly chance encounter seven days ago, he was not thinking that he would be doing it, although despite not liking the woman, he did find her attractive.

Cole was out for a run, something he did most Sundays.

Cole's run was taking him towards the woods, he did not know if Charlotte would be there, she also had said that they would maybe meet at the stables, but that was likely to have other people in the vicinity. Nothing had been confirmed about where to meet.

Cole had a few weeks before, been on a run and had discovered his father-in-law having sex in the stables with twenty-year-old Lisa Fairclough, who helped with the horses. Cole had not told anyone and did not intend to tell anyone.

Cole felt guilty about being unfaithful to his wife, but Charlotte had pointed out that as he had now been unfaithful, being unfaithful again and again made no difference.

Cole reached the woods, and after running along the pathway for a while, he came upon the sexy Charlotte Simpkins, Cole stopped running.

"Good morning, Cole," smiled Charlotte, delighted to see her son-in-law.

"Good morning, Charlotte," replied Cole, taking in just how attractive the mature woman was.

"Do you want to go to my Landrover and fuck, or go deeper into the woods?" asked Charlotte, in no doubts that they would fuck.

"Um, I don't mind, you choose," replied Cole, his penis stiffening in his shorts.

"Deeper in the woods, I think, I fancy an outdoor fuck," said Charlotte, taking Cole by the hand and going away from the path.

"Charlotte, I feel so guilty," said Cole, stopping after a few steps.

"Yet you came on this run knowing that I would probably be waiting for you," replied Charlotte, facing Cole and putting her hand inside the front of his shorts and handling his stiff penis.

Before Cole could say anything, Charlotte's lips were on his, and the kiss became passionate.

Cole's hands went to Charlotte's buttocks, and his mother-in-law squealed.

"Hey, be gentle back there, remember what you did to my arse yesterday," said Charlotte.

"Yeah, sorry," said Cole, withdrawing his hands from Charlotte's arse cheeks.

"I am going to give you a choice, either you continue your run or we go deeper into the woods and we fuck, which is it to be?" said Charlotte, withdrawing her hand from the front of Cole's shorts.

Cole looked into Charlotte's eyes, his mind was in turmoil, but his cock was stiff, and Charlotte looked so fuckable.

"Fucking hell, Charlotte, how can I not fuck you?" said Cole.

"So let's go and do it," said Charlotte, turning, and feeling Cole's hand caress her jodhpur-enclosed arse.

They went deeper into the woods and came upon a clearing.

"This looks like a good place," said Charlotte, turning to face Cole and throwing her arms around his neck as she initiated a snog.

Charlotte then pulled down Cole's shorts, his erection springing free, and Charlotte stroked it.

Cole undid Charlotte's blouse, her large braless breasts exposed.

Charlotte removed her jodhpurs, revealing that she was naked underneath, and Cole took off his lowered shorts. They kissed again, Cole's hands now gently caressing Charlotte's bare arse as his stiff penis prodded her.

"From behind, over the tree trunk," said Charlotte, moving towards a fallen tree and showing Cole her backside marked by the previous days thrashing.

Charlotte bent over the tree trunk, her arse raised. Cole gently stroked her arse cheeks and fingered her arse crack.

"You have an amazing arse," said Cole, still running a finger along Charlotte's crack.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, you can play with my arse all you want when we have time but now, fuck me," said Charlotte, swaying her behind.

Cole stood with his cock prodding Charlotte's arse for a moment, before placing it against her cunt lips. Charlotte pushed back as Cole eased forward, and his penis slid smoothly into her.

Cole was motionless for a moment, his large cock embedded deep in his mother-in-law's cunt, before he gripped Charlotte's hips and started slowly rocking backwards and forwards.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes," said the bent-over Charlotte, as her outdoor fucking got started.

Cole rocked at the same slow pace for a while, his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling. His penis slid rhythmically in and out of his mother-in-law's vagina.

Charlotte had just about unlimited time, but Cole had supposed to be out for a run and would have to return to his wife at some reasonable time. He had indicated that he might run further than usual, so that allowed for a bit more time doing what he was actually doing.

The slow pace of the fucking so far was taking Charlotte to the brink of orgasm, but not over the edge yet. In and out, in and out, Cole continued, at the moment, he was not thinking of time constraints, he was enjoying having sex with his wife's mother.

When Cole suddenly increased the pace, it shocked Charlotte and had her instantly cumming.

"Fucking hell, Cole, oh fuck, oh fuck," she shouted, and some birds scattered from a nearby tree.

There was going to be no slowing down now, Cole fucked Charlotte faster and faster, and her second orgasm almost joined with her first.

"Shit, fuck, oh fuck, yes," Charlotte shouted this time, and a grin spread over Cole's face.

Cole was in total control of the fuck, he just hoped that his ejaculation did not arrive just yet, as he shafted Charlotte on and on, making her loudly cum twice more.

Cole's spunk was starting to rise, and there was no holding it back, he spurted his cream into Charlotte's throbbing cunt.

The two of them came long and hard together, they were both open-mouthed. At last, the climaxes finished, and their bodies relaxed a bit. Cole withdrew, and cum ran from Charlotte's vagina.

"Fucking sensational," said Charlotte, slowly pushing herself upright. She turned, but her legs were wobbly, she giggled.

"These last twenty-four hours or so have been amazing," said Charlotte, throwing her arms around Cole's neck again, for a long kiss.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

"Unbelievable, especially as you don't like me," replied Cole.

"Ha, well now I like you just a little bit," smiled Charlotte.

"And I like you a little bit too, you stuck-up bitch," laughed Cole.

"I don't think that you should go back to Sophia with your pubic hair caked in cum, I have some tissues in my Landrover," said Charlotte, looking at Cole's cum soaked penis and pubic area.

"Your cunt looks quite sticky too," said Cole.

"Maybe we could clean each other a bit with our tongues; I should have brought the tissues with me, shouldn't I?" smiled Charlotte.

"It might have been a good idea," said Cole, who then closed his eyes as Charlotte dropped to her knees and started licking cum off his cock, balls and pubic hair. Cole's cock had softened, but now it started to stiffen again, but they both knew that there was not enough time for more fucking.

Charlotte stopped her cleaning exercise and stood up, Cole got on his knees and started licking the cum off Charlotte's sticky thighs.

"Mmmm, mmmm, if you keep doing that, you will have more cum to lick up," said Charlotte, her hand on Cole's head

Not only did Cole decide to keep doing that, he started licking Charlotte's cunt lips, and then inside, Charlotte quickly became agitated, as Cole played her clit with his tongue.

"Shit, oh, oh, oh," said Charlotte, her body trembling as she came again.

When Charlotte stopped cumming, Cole stood up and they kissed, exchanging tongues with the mature woman tasting her own juices.

As with the previous day in Charlotte's house, they did not want to part but knew that they had to.

"I think my run has been long enough, I had better get home," said Cole, putting his shorts back on.

"I trust that you will shower before you see Sophia, you must smell of sex," said Charlotte.

"Yes, straight to the shower, I always do when I get back from a run," said Cole to Charlotte, who was still naked in her lower body, with her undone blouse up top.

"Thank you for the fucking, and the tonguing, I am already looking forward to the next," said Charlotte.

"Me too, but I do not when it will be," replied Cole.

"One more kiss before you go," said Charlotte, locking her lips on Cole's for a loving snog.

"Got to go, or I will never go," said Cole, getting very aroused again.

"See you soon," said Charlotte, not knowing when it would be.

Cole returned to the pathway and ran back towards his home. Charlotte put on her jodhpurs and did up her blouse, before heading back to her Landrover, no doubt she would masturbate a time or two before the day was out.

"Hi, I am back, I am off to shower," called Cole to Sophia when he got home, before hurrying upstairs.

"Okay, did you have a good run?" asked Sophia.

"Yes thanks," answered Cole, feeling guilty again, as he entered the bathroom.

Cole had his shower, he spent longer over it than usual because he wanted to wash away any trace of him having just had intercourse.

Charlotte drove home, her arse squirming in the Landrover seat because she was still tender from the whipping. She came up with a plan, she would go and visit her daughter this Sunday afternoon.

Cole and Sophia chatted to each other, Cole hoping that the guilt that he was feeling inside was not visible in any way. They ate early afternoon and were just lazing around when they heard a vehicle pull up.

"It is mum, what does she want?" said Sophia, who got on quite well with her mother most of the time but did not like the way that she treated Cole, although she had no idea how Charlotte had treated him the last couple of days.

Cole was apprehensive, was now the moment that Charlotte told her daughter that her good-for-nothing husband had been fucking her?

"Hello mum, what do you want?" said Sophia, letting her mother in.

"Well that is a nice welcome," said Charlotte, deliberately not looking at Cole.

"Well, you do not usually turn up without a reason, if you are wanting to go horse riding, I can't I have not long had dinner," said Sophia.

"I have no intention of horse riding," said Charlotte, with a look and a smirk in Cole's direction.

Charlotte and Cole had not spoken to each other, but that was not unusual.

"So, why are you here?" pressed Sophia.

"Just came to see you,.., and your husband, are you going to make me a coffee?" said Charlotte.

"You do not come to see Cole, but yes, I will make you a coffee, sit down," said Sophia.

Charlotte very carefully sat her big arse down in an armchair, she was still in jodhpurs.

"Why are you here?" Cole asked Charlotte, with Sophia out of earshot in the kitchen.

"Just visiting my daughter,..., and my lover," smiled Charlotte.

"Don't play games, Charlotte," said Cole.

"I am not playing games, I wanted to see you, in fact, I want to fuck you," replied Charlotte.

"What are you two talking about? You don't usually speak to each other," said Sophia, appearing with coffee for all three of them.

"Oh, we can occasionally be civil with each other, can't we, Cole?" said Charlotte.

"Very occasionally," responded Cole.

They drank their coffee, and Charlotte and Sophia chatted about nothing in particular. Charlotte wisely and deliberately did not try to bring Cole into the conversation, because that would be out of character for her. Cole, equally wisely, mostly stayed silent.

With the coffee finished, Charlotte decided to leave, but as she did so, she deliberately dropped her vehicle keys on the floor and she bent over to pick them up, holding the pose longer than necessary with her arse in jodhpurs pointing straight at Cole.

Sophia did not notice, but Cole certainly did, and his penis stiffened in his trousers.

"Well I have no idea what that was all about," said Sophia, after her mother had left.

"Me neither," said Cole, his trousers still bulging slightly.

"She seemed a bit more friendly with you, what were you talking about?" said Sophia.

"Did she? I didn't think so," replied Cole, successfully avoiding the question.

Cole and Sophia made love that night, not spectacularly, but it was sex. Charlotte masturbated, twice.

On Monday morning, with Cole at work, Charlotte sent him a text.

Next time that you and I are together, I want you to play with my arse for as long as you want and then stick your lovely penis in it. xxxxx

Cole read it and re-read it, Charlotte's bare arse in his head. She had said that she wanted to be fucked in the arse at some point when they first fucked. Cole replied.

It sounds divine, I can't wait.

Charlotte Simpkins had got her son-in-law Cole Tibbott hooked, a relationship that had been nothing but mutual dislike was now one between illicit lovers.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments