Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domineering Wife

"A husband treats his frustrated wife to a luxury spa weekend and two hung black males."

17
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
824 words 824 words

Over the years, my wife has turned from a fun-loving, horny woman, into a domineering bitch.

She constantly puts me down, telling me how useless I am at everything, including sex.

She constantly belittles me to her friends, telling them how useless I am and that she can’t remember the last time that she had an orgasm.

I know that it’s my fault; her sexual appetite is still as high as it ever was, whereas mine has diminished quite considerably. I sometimes struggle to get an erection and when I do, I usually shoot my load within a few minutes. I know that leaves her very frustrated.

Although my wife is a mature woman, she keeps herself very fit. She is a regular gym user and has a body to show for it. A lovely ass and a very nice pair of tits.

So, out of the goodness of my heart and to make up for my uselessness, I booked her a weekend away at a very expensive, all-inclusive spa hotel.

Not only did I book the spa for her, I also hired and paid for two well-hung black guys to stay there at my expense. Their brief was to chat my wife up, make a great fuss of her and then take her to their room and fuck her brains out.

A fucking that I suspected that she would be well up for!

To prove that they had been successful, I asked them to tell me about the two tattoos that my wife had on the lower part of her body. If they were correct, I knew they would have a least got her knickers off.

After they had finished fucking her and left the spa, one of them sent me a text message, with all the dirty details.

He told me that she had the words ‘Keep off the Grass’ tattooed just above her dark bush, that was covering her pussy. Also, they told me that she had the words ‘Anal Slut’ on her lower back, just above her ass crack. Both were correct.

He described what the three of them got up to and told me what a horny slut she is, which I already knew.

She started off by greedily sucking their big black cocks, taking as down her throat as she could. Stroking one, while she sucked the other.

Then she was ordered onto her hands and knees, on the floor, to be spit-roasted. The two men changing ends every few minutes, fucking like this for ages.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

She was then taken to the bedroom, where one guy fucked her, while she sucked the other one off, as he played with her tits. Again, they swapped over, each one giving her a good fucking and a few orgasms.

I was also told that she kept begging for more and for them to fuck her harder. Both the guys agreed that she is a right cock slut and a very good fuck.

But according to them, the thing that she enjoyed most was having her pussy and ass fucked at the same time.

One guy lay on his back, on the bed. My wife straddled over him and lowered herself down onto his cock. After riding his cock for a while, the guy put his arms around her and pulled her down to his chest. The other guy crouched down behind her and fed his cock into her ass.

Apparently, this is what she enjoyed the most and it caused her to have several orgasms. After that, they fucked her in various positions and in every hole. This went on for most of the night. They fucked again the next morning, after breakfast. According to the guy, my wife is a total cock whore, which I already knew.

At their final fucking session, my wife insisted that the two guys shoot their loads into a coffee mug. After they did, she sat up on the bed and drank all of it, every last drop.

The guy who messaged me told me that he had given my wife his number and, as he lives close by, she arranged to go to his place for them to fuck, when she told me that she was meeting her girlfriends for a drink. Which incidentally, I don’t mind at all. Happy wife, happy life.

When she arrived home from her very horny spa weekend, she said that she had enjoyed it immensely and that it was the best spa treatment that she had ever had.

Now when my wife supposedly has a night out with her girlfriends, if she has visited her lover, he sends me a smiling emoji. I don’t mind her seeing him; I’m pleased that she is getting the sexual satisfaction that I don’t give her. Not only that; I also get satisfaction from sniffing her knickers after she has put them in the wash basket…

Published 
Written by the_voyeur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments