Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging Site Revisited

"Husband watches and joins in at the end"

29
23 Comments 23
44.1k Views 44.1k
775 words 775 words
Famous Story

Many of you will have read about our previous adventures. This is the story of Jaq and I revisiting a dogging site. We first visited the dogging site a few years back and "Fifty-Year-Old Wife Goes Dogging" tells the story.

Jaq was quite insistent that we should return to the car park where the first encounter took place. we decided on the next Sunday evening that the weather was good enough.

Several Sundays passed that were either to wet or too cold. Eventually, on a warmish Sunday evening, we set off on the short drive. We arrived at the car park a little after 8 pm, as the sun was just going down. We parked in the far corner and waited. Jaq was very aroused and she was soon down to just a pair of lacy black panties.

Jaq had my cock out and was busy giving me a wonderful blowjob as the first car pulled up a short distance away. The car was occupied by three males of middle age. I switched on the car interior light as a signal that they were welcome to watch. The three guys were soon peering through the car windows at my horny wife sucking my cock in just her panties.

I let a short while pass before I whispered to Jaq that we had company. She sat up and said she was very keen to play but condoms would be a must. I wound down the window and explained that condoms would need to be worn if they wanted to fuck my wife.

Two guys remained and the third drove off in search of some condoms. I sat and watched as Jaq opened the door and invited the two remaining guys to fondle her titties. They could not believe it as Jaq released both guys cocks. She proceeded to suck both as a warm-up for the main event.

The third guy soon returned with some condoms and we were all set. I suggested we move to a picnic table nearby. I laid a blanket on the table and Jaq was on the table in a flash. I stood back and watched.

Jaq was soon on her back, panties removed and legs spread wide. The three guys then took turns lapping at her wet hairy pussy as the other two jostled for her willing mouth. The sight before me was very horny as Jaq orgasmed over and over.

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

Jaq wanted cock now and demanded to be shafted. The first guy was around six-inches but fairly thick, he positioned himself at her entrance and eased himself into her wet pussy.

The first guy banged away for a short while before filling his condom with his seed. The second guy moved forward and was much bigger at around eight- inches. Jaq fondled his cock before slipping his condom on, she told him to pull out before cumming and whip off the condom and cover her titties with his mess.

The second guy lasted a lot longer and I could tell she was loving it. All of a sudden he withdrew, pulled off the condom and spewed his seed over Jaq's titties. I was feeling the need to cum and was soon jerking off over Jaq's titties adding my seed to the second guy's mess. 

The third guy whispered to Jaq that he was gay and would just like to lick the sticky mess from her titties. Now Jaq loves this and the guy was soon lapping cum from her titties.

We got the gay guy's phone number and said we would like to meet for a threesome in the future. We arrived home about 10 pm, Jaq rang the number and arranged for John to come round to our house the following evening.

John arrived at 7.30 pm on the Monday evening and we settled down with some stiff drinks. Jaq always likes to see me suck cock and I obliged. I sucked his cock while Jaq sucked mine. it was not long before I felt John tense up and flood my mouth with his salty seed. Jaq stopped sucking my cock and left the room. She returned wearing a ten-inch strap-on.

Jaq asked John to kneel.Jaq positioned herself behind John and with plenty of lube inched the huge strap-on into his arse. Well, John was in heaven as Jaq proceeded to fuck his arse and was soon being spit-roasted with my cock wedged in his throat. It was a truly great evening with John taking two loads of my cum in his mouth.

John is now invited to visit on a regular basis and is a great playmate for us both.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments