Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cougar

"Mrs. J. looked flustered when she answered the door in her open robe."

117
13 Comments 13
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Jane Johnson was my girlfriend's grandmother. She was a stunning redhead at fifty-five years old. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I had just turned twenty. This is the story of how I seduced Mrs. J."

I was currently dating Mary. I was twenty, and she was eighteen. She lived with her grandparents. Mary was a petite redhead with huge plump breasts. We had been screwing since the first date. She loved to fuck but was not adventurous and only did missionary, and not oral.

It was ten at night when I knocked on her door. Mrs. J, Mary's grandmother, was home alone. Mary had forgotten I was coming over to watch a movie with her. She had gone to the county fair with her granddad.

Mrs. J. looked flustered when she answered the door in her open robe. She quickly closed her robe once she realized it had fallen open.

Mrs. J. was a fifty-five-year-old stunning redhead. Until then, I could only imagine how sexy her body was. The open robe revealed a slim, fit body that was kissed by the sun, with freckles all over. Her breasts were firm teacup size, with long pink nipples and small flesh areolas. A neatly trimmed red triangle-shaped bush was just below her flat stomach. Her labia prominently hung down and glistened with drops of moisture.

Mrs. J.'s face was beet red with embarrassment. She attempted to ignore the fact that I had just seen her private bits by apologizing for Mary not being home. She knew I had driven for over an hour, so she invited me in and told me to sit at the kitchen table.

She asked if I wanted a soda. I nodded, so she reached up into the cabinet for two glasses. When her arm stretched high, the hem of her robe slid halfway up her cheeks. Her ass was firm and round.

When she was putting ice in the glasses and filling them with soda, I noticed a large flesh dildo sitting on the counter. She noticed where my eyes were looking. "Goddammit, I'm so embarrassed. Please forgive me for my inappropriate behavior," she pleaded.

"It's alright Mrs. J., everyone needs some me time now and then. I masturbate at least once a day. It is natural," I comforted.

She attempted to wrap it up in a hand towel but must have hit the switch as the dildo started vibrating and the dick head twirled in a circle.

She started weeping in her hands. I jumped up and turned the dildo off. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

We sat down at the table, and I held her hands. "Mrs. J., don't feel bad or embarrassed. I've had worse happen to me. My mother and little sister caught me jacking off to a lingerie magazine, and they saw me shoot my wad onto my stomach. My sister still rags me about this," I confessed.

"Call me Jane," she smiled. "It's just that my husband hasn't had intercourse with me in five years. He is too embarrassed to even touch me intimately because he injured himself in a motorcycle accident and his penis got smashed. The motorcycle accident scarred and misshaped his penis, causing it to no longer perform sexually. He had such a handsome penis, so straight and thick. It was a good six inches long. We used to make passionate love four or five times a week. Now he won't even touch me intimately at all."

I said, "I understand his embarrassment, but if he loves you, he should consider your needs as well. He could use his fingers or his tongue. Hell, he could even use the dildo on you. You are a sexy, vibrant woman. Any man would love to bed you. I know I would." I paused for a second. "Jane, I regret being so forward and crass."

Jane leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. I could see her robe open, and her breasts were once again in sight. I held her face and kissed her on the mouth. My tongue darted in, and she twirled her hot tongue around it. I placed my left hand on her right breast and my right hand between her thighs. Her thighs were silky smooth, and they opened slightly as an invitation.

I could feel the heat from her pussy as I slid my hand closer. Jane was panting as I massaged her firm breast and rolled my thumb and forefinger around her nipple. My fingers found her long pussy lips, and I spread them open. Her womanly scent wafted into my senses.

I pushed her legs further apart as Jane was kissing my neck. Two fingers sank deep into her hot pussy. Her pussy became drenched, and her inner walls puffed up and swelled. Jane moaned as I rubbed her G-spot. I used my thumb to find her clit. Her clit was easily located, as it was the size of a grape.

Jane shuddered and her juices flowed as I rubbed her clit and G-spot. We both stood up, and I pushed her robe off of her shoulders and onto the floor. I stepped back to take in all her beauty. Her chest was heaving, and her juices were running down her legs. I turned her around and bent her over the table.

Her ass was spectacular. Perfectly pear-shaped and firm. I loved this view of a beautiful woman with their ass sticking out and their labia prominently in sight, along with her starfish-shaped asshole.

I spread her cheeks and reamed her ass with the tip of my tongue. She moaned with delight. I turned her around once more, set her on the edge of the table, and pushed her on her back. Her legs lay on my shoulders on either side of my head. I licked her ass once more, then dragged my tongue between her long lips up to her protruding clit. I repeated this a few times before burying my tongue deep into her pussy.

I lapped her juices and ran my tongue around her inner walls. Her thighs were squeezing my head tight as she pulled my curly, long hair. Jane arched her back and let out a silent scream as I sucked her engorged clit. She pushed me off as her senses were overloading.

We stood toe to toe as she tried to catch her breath. I towered over her as I was 6'4" and she was a mere 5'2". She was awkwardly unbuttoning my shirt. I grabbed her hands to steady them. She peeled my shirt off over my shoulders and dropped my shirt to the floor. Jane worked on the snap of my jeans as I kicked my shoes off.

Once my zipper was down, Jane tugged my jeans over my hips and down to my ankles. She bent down to slip them completely off. Her eyes gazed at the bulge I was sporting in my boxers. Her wet tongue licked her dry lips as she was panting heavily.

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

Jane rested her head on my crotch as she raised her hands to feel my muscular chest. She snaked her hands across my firm flat stomach and her thumbs slipped under the waistband of my shorts. She looked up at me with her wanting eyes as she lowered my boxers.

Jane moaned and climaxed as she took her first glance at my hard cock. My cock was thick as her wrist and was eight inches long. She grabbed my cock around the base and kissed up and down my shaft. She had easy access to slip the head of my circumcised cock into her mouth.

Jane looked up at me. "Your cock is beautiful. I have not had one of this size before. I want you to cum in my mouth when we get to that point."

I almost came right then. Mary does not do oral, so I haven't received head in months. Jane fondled my balls with one hand, and she slipped her mouth over my cock. Her tongue circled my shaft as she sucked. Her head bobbed on my cock as I repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

Jane was very experienced, and I was receiving the best blow job I ever had. It only got better as she pushed her head further on my cock and her lips touched my pelvis. She had swallowed my whole cock down her throat. She would pull me out with her lips on my cock head, then suck me back in fully.

I grabbed her red hair and thrust it into her mouth with vigor. She took me in and licked, and my shaft pistoned in and out of her soft mouth. Just when I thought it could not get any better, she pushed her middle finger fully into my asshole.

My cum erupted down her throat, and she pulled me back so that I filled her mouth. Upon standing up, she opened her mouth to reveal my deposit. As she pulled my head down, she deeply kissed me. She shared my cum with me. This was the first time that I had tasted my salty cream.

Jane expressed amazement at the fact that my youthful cock was still hard. "Do you want me to take you to bed?" I asked.

"No. I can't cheat on my husband in our marital bed. Take me here in the kitchen. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me deep. Please fuck me now. It's been so long," Jane pleaded.

I picked Jane up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her back against the refrigerator. Jane reached down and aligned my cock with her entrance. My cock pushed in, spreading her tight walls.

Jane bit my shoulder as my shaft slid deep into her tunnel. I plunged deep into Jane. She violently pushed her hips back into me. Her pussy was fucking my cock as her head thrashed out of control.

My fingers dug into her ass cheeks as I held her up. I could not recognize the words she was screaming. Her forehead pressed hard against mine as she pulled my hair. Janes's eyes rolled up in her head as her pussy emitted a copious amount of her nectar. She was convulsing with a continuous orgasm.

I moved her to the table and laid her down. I placed her legs over my shoulders and thrust my cock into her cunt with all the force of my weight. Just a guttural sound exited her mouth. My balls slapped hard against her ass.

My cock thickened and pulsed, stretching her walls further. My youthful, warm cum shot into her mature, wet, married pussy. I collapsed on her sweaty chest. My cock stayed deep in her canal as she experienced small, repeated orgasms.

I pulled out and stood up. Jane stood up and hugged me and nuzzled my chest. "Thank you. I needed your enormous cock to punish my pussy. "Thank you. I needed your enormous cock to punish my pussy," Jane gratefully said. "I missed being fucked, and this experience with you was perfect."

She looked up at me and noticed I was staring at her with an animalistic glare. Jane looked down and saw that I was still hard as a rock. She screamed with surprise as I roughly spun her around and bent her over the table, pressing her breasts flat.

My cock entered her pussy fully in one movement. I hammered her with my cock, causing her to grunt at every intrusion. I pulled my cock out and placed the head at her starfish. She looked back over her shoulder, knowing that her ass was going to be entered. Jane shook violently at the thought of my monster entering her. I pushed my bulbous head into her sphincter. She grimaced and groaned but pushed her ass towards me, allowing my cock to slide into her ass. Her forehead slammed against the tabletop as I clung to her shapely hips and fucked her ass vigorously.

My warm cum spread into her ass as I exhausted every ounce of energy I had with this well fucked cougar.

My limp cock slipped out of her sore ass as I stood up. Sweat soaked Jane's hair and her body glistened as well. She brought us both a warm, wet washcloth and a towel to clean up.

Jane put on panties and bra, then slipped her robe back on while I put my clothes back on. Not ten minutes later, Mary and Jane's husband came in through the kitchen door. We were sitting at the table drinking coffee.

Mary was happy to see me and whispered in my ear that she was horny. She took me into her bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. She removed my pants and boxers with a tug.

Mary just stared at my red used cock. She could detect the aroma of another woman's juices. About to give me hell. The sound of her grandparents arguing reached her ears. She went to see what the commotion was about. She listened through their door. Mary stormed back into her room. "Did you fuck my grandma?"

She kicked me out of her house. I was starting my car when Jane knocked on the window. She slid into the front passenger seat. She told me her husband had agreed to let her fuck me once or twice a month.

I never spoke to Mary again, but Jane and I stayed at a lavish hotel one weekend per month for five years until I met my current wife, Lori. Mr. Sam Johnson, always prepaid for the hotel. 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments