Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Continuing With The Girl Next Door

"Mature Trevor Neil continues his affair with teen Kelly Simpson with her parents being away"

43
13 Comments 13
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Trevor Neil gradually awoke on the Saturday morning and found his hand on his erect penis. As he came out of his slumber he, at first, thought that he must have dreamt about his having had great sex the evening before with nineteen-year-old Kelly Simpson from next door. But as he became more and more awake he concluded that it really had happened. The chair was in an unusual position in his bedroom and he remembered it being there because he had moved it to sit on whilst spanking Kelly's bare bottom prior to getting his cock into her vagina for the second time.

Fifty-something Trevor had had the opportunity to be with Kelly because her parents, Chris and Fiona, had gone away for the weekend and had asked Trevor to 'keep an eye on her.' In fact, Kelly had as good as seduced Trevor, she certainly made all the early running, and he ended up having his first sex in months because his wife had left him for a younger man.

Meanwhile, next door in her own bed, Kelly was waking, after having the best fucking of her young life. She had had several boys of a similar age to her between her legs, some of them more than once, but she had never got close to the sexual pleasure that Trevor had given her with his tongue and penis. She had returned home after the previous evenings fucking because she was expecting her parents to phone her on the landline from their hotel in the morning and sure enough they did.

After the usual pleasantries, Kelly almost choked when her mother said on the phone, "and remember Trevor is next door if you need anything seeing to."

Obviously, Chris and Fiona had no idea of the mutual attraction that had started to develop between their daughter and their neighbour at the barbeque that they had held the previous Sunday and since then Kelly had teased Trevor with a remark before turning up on his doorstep not long after her parents had left for the weekend. Trevor was initially reluctant because of the huge age difference and the fact that Kelly was his friends' daughter but Kelly proved to be very persuasive and his resistance was broken.

When they parted the previous evening the new lovers had no doubt that things would continue on the Saturday and beyond, it was just a question as to who would make the first move.

They each showered and dressed in their own homes although Kelly's idea of getting dressed was to put on a very short skirt and no panties plus a blouse and no bra. Trevor was far more conservative but dressed casually but smartly. Both of them were anxious to see the other but Trevor took the plunge and rang Kelly's doorbell.

"Well hello Mister Neil, it is very nice to see you," said Kelly as she flashed a gorgeous smile at him.

"Very nice to see you too Miss Simpson," said Trevor who felt his cock harden.

"My mum told me on the phone to see you if I needed anything seeing to," said Kelly as she backed away slightly to allow Trevor into the house before she raised her short skirt at the front to reveal her naked cunt before saying, "and actually there is something that needs your attention."

"Fuck you are a sexy little bitch," said Trevor who then became aware that Kelly was undoing the zip of his trousers.

Kelly got his cock out and stroked it a couple of times before turning, raising her skirt at the back to reveal her bare arse, and bending over the back of the settee, "fuck me from behind please Mister Neil."

Trevor did not need a second invitation and swiftly lowered his trousers and underpants before having his rigid cock against Kelly's cunt and then slowly sliding in. "Oh fuck yes," she said as his penis went all the way into her before he almost completely withdrew and then slid in again. Trevor was determined to make this pleasurable for both of them and he fucked her slowly at first and was causing incredible sensations in her cunt and in his cock.

"Shit, oh fuck, oh fuck, this is amazing," panted Kelly as Trevor took her towards the sexual heights that he had taken her to the night before. Trevor had confidence in his ability to give a female sexual pleasure and he had this nineteen-year-old one going crazy with the movement of his penis.


"Yes, yes I am fucking cumming," she shouted as her first orgasm of the day hit her and Trevor increased the speed of his fucking as Kelly's first orgasm ran into a second one. The movement of her cunt as she squirmed on the back of the settee was helping to make his cock throb and, with his ejaculation fast approaching, he thrust even harder and faster before his spunk started to spurt inside her and they were both shouting and groaning in sexual pleasure.

When they had both finished cumming Trevor slowly withdrew and their mixed juices dribbled from Kelly's cunt and onto her thighs. She straightened up and they locked in a long passionate kiss. "Good morning Miss Simpson, how are you today?" asked Trevor.

Kelly laughed and replied, "actually I have just been fucked."

Trevor again made her laugh when he said, "I only came round to tell you that I was going to the supermarket and I was going to ask if you needed anything."

"You have just given me what I needed but I am sure that I will need some more of it later," she said before kissing him again.

"Well I had better clean myself up a bit before going to the supermarket, " said Trevor looking at his cum soaked pubic hairs before adding, "perhaps we can continue our discussion later?"

"Yes, I feel rather sticky too," said Kelly with her eyes ablaze. "And yes, we will continue our discussion later."

The two of them went upstairs to the bathroom with Trevor holding his trousers and underpants around his thighs before he washed his cock and pubic area in the sink before getting dressed and then setting off to do his shopping.

Whilst shopping Trevor was wondering just how many times he would fuck that gorgeous young woman over the next day and a half, he knew that his mind would be very willing and he hoped that he could physically match those aspirations.

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano


Once back at home with the shopping done, there was no reason why the two of them could not now be together continuously for a number of hours and Trevor was soon again in the Simpson's house. Kelly was now wearing the skin-tight white trousers that she had worn the evening before when she completed her seduction of him, again with apparently nothing underneath.

They sat and cuddled and chatted on the settee over which Kelly had been fucked that morning. There was now no urgency, unlike the previous evening and earlier this day, so they kissed and caressed and giggled although they were both starting to feel ready for another sex session.

Kelly decided that she needed another fuck so she undid Trevor's trousers and got him to raise his bum off the settee so that she could pull them and his underpants down and off. She was then kneeling between his legs as she ran her tongue up and down the length of his erection before taking it into her mouth and sucking him as she fixed her lovely eyes on his.

Trevor was in heaven as this young beauty blew him until she decided that she wanted that rod inside her so she stood up and removed her trousers before lowering herself onto his rigid pole and saying, "Ooooh!" as she impaled herself. She rode him slowly at first and he had his hands on her arse and sometimes a finger in her arse crack as she loosened and tightened her cunt as she slid up and down Trevor's erection.

She was now riding faster and she was panting as she felt her climax approaching although it hit her so suddenly that she wailed, "Shittttt, oh fuck, oh, oh," as she orgasmed.

Trevor, by now, had got her blouse undone and he fondled her swaying breasts as she continued to bounce on him. Kelly came again with Trevor's impressive cock deep inside her before she shrieked with laughter as she felt his spunk spurting into her.

They eventually calmed down and showered together before laying naked kissing and stroking on her bed.

The telephone rang beside her bed and Kelly had to lay across Trevor to answer it. It was her mother just making sure that all was well and Kelly found it difficult talking in a normal tone because Trevor was running two of his fingers up and down her arse crack.

When she had eventually got her mother off the phone she burst into laughter, "how the fuck did you expect me to talk to mum while you were playing with my arse?"

"You have got a gorgeous arse Kelly although I think that I might have to spank it again before this weekend is over," admitted Trevor.

"Yes ok but let's do that tomorrow if you don't mind," said Kelly remembering her neighbour's hand bouncing off her buttocks the evening before.

In the early evening they ate, naked, and then relaxed together on the settee. There was no reason for them not to spend the night together so they went back to Kelly's bedroom for what promised to be some more sensual lovemaking.

Trevor was laying on his back as Kelly lowered her wet cunt onto his face before leaning forwards to take his erection in her mouth. Kelly had discovered Trevor's oral talents the night before and his lips and tongue did not disappoint this time and he again brought her to a noisy orgasm. Trevor had not yet cum in her mouth so she scooted down his body before guiding his rock hard penis into her still throbbing cunt in reverse cowgirl position. Trevor marvelled at her firm arse as he watched her ride him and she did it so well that they came simultaneously.

Both sated,  they cuddled up for the night with Saturday completed but still with Sunday to look forward to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments