Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Massage Therapist (Part 1)

"My massage career just took a whole new turn...."

19
8 Comments 8
36.0k Views 36.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
As a massage therapist for the last number of years, I have gained much satisfaction from knowing that my hands have helped people and made them happy. It was a career I wanted to do for many years, as I was often told that I was very good with my hands.

Starting off with my training I was quite apprehensive about if I would struggle to get clients. Would a woman trust a man to give her a massage? Would she feel more secure in the hands of another woman? These fears were soon allayed once my training had finished. The majority of my clients are older females, mostly with neck, shoulder and lower back problems.

Naturally I insist on adopting a professional manner with all my clients and respect their privacy. I meet all types of people and that makes it very interesting. Some women all very shy and reserved, some women are very chatty, and others just cast aside their clothes with no inhibitions. But I treat everyone the same and let them lead any conversation that we have during the treatment.

From time to time I do get involuntary erections. When an exceptionally beautiful mature women is lying on my table and my hands are caressing her muscles it is natural that a certain attraction will occur. What makes it extra special is when the attraction is reciprocated. That is when the fun really starts...

This particular evening I had gone out with out a group of friends that I had served in the armed forces with. It was our yearly Christmas get together, where we went out, had some food, let loose and had some drinks and generally had some fun. This year though only a small number of our usual group turned up, about six in total. Over the years this number has been getting smaller and smaller. At one stage we would have numbers of up to thirty-five. But we made the most of what we had this year and started off our night in the local garrison.

There is one particular female, Nicole, that I have had been flirting with for years. She is ten years younger than me at twenty-five, about 5' 6", long dark hair, chestnut brown eyes, full bodied lips and a smile that would make any man weak at the knees. We had undergone basic training together and were generally side by side ever since. But she always having had a boyfriend, and me being married, nothing serious ever happened. She knew I wanted to fuck her, and she had made it plain that she wanted to fuck me. Over the years when drunk we had engaged in over the top flirting and teasing. She lifting her top to show me her naked breasts so I could run my fingers over her hard erect nipples, and in exchange I showed her my almost fully erect dick, which I am proud of, measuring over eight inches. We always talk candidly together, saying what we would like to do to "other people" sexually, when really we are talking about ourselves. We have been friends and confidents for many years.

We left our garrison mess fairly tipsy, Nicole had been grabbing my eye throughout the night, staring straight into my eyes across the room and smiling broadly like a cheshire cat every time our eyes met. She had the hots for one of our NCO's that was there with us, and was trying her best to get her way with him. I knew she was fighting a lost cause but left her off to have some fun.

As we walked down the street to our next port of call, Nicole held back from the group as I was bringing up the rear. I took off my jacket and draped it around her shoulders. She looked up into my face with her beautiful eyes and smile and said "Thanks Phil, hun."

As I looked at her, my eyes dropped down to her voluptuous breasts that were straining at her tight top.

"Have your tits gotten bigger Nicole?!" I asked.

With that, she pulled out her top from her chest exposing her breasts that were barely being held in the cups of her bra. "No, they have always been this big," she giggled. She threw her arm around me and we walked down to the street to catch up with the others. We caught up with the others and she stopped when we got to one of the other women that made up our trio of basic training buddies. She started to tell Mary how I had been such a great friend to her over the years and how much she loved me, how I had always been right about nay man that she had been with.

We go to the next pub, where we always end our nights out. The DJ was playing great music and we started drinking and dancing. Everyone in our group, bar one guy, was dragged out and we all danced. The night was going fantastic. Nicole asked me to join her for a smoke. She looked upset and she wanted to talk to me. I went outside with her and asked her what was wrong.

"Edward (the NCO), turned me down, and I am annoyed with myself. Why do I always fall for the wrong men Phil? They are either older, married (referencing me), or complete assholes."

"Look Nicole, you are a beautiful beautiful woman, and you could have any man you want. But you always go for the older men, or married ones because you know they are secure. Don't get upset now and ruin your night. Wipe up those tears and come on inside and we can finish it off on a high." I rubbed her cheek and we went back in to join our group.

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne



We got back into the music and some raunchy tune came on. I grabbed Nicole and dragged her out onto the floor. We started dancing provocatively, I turned her around with her back to me and grabbed her hips. She pushed her pelvis back against mine, and discovered I had an enormous erection bulging in my trousers.

"Oh, Phil, you naughty man," she smirked.

"Come on," I said, "lets go back to mine and finish the night, I have the house to myself".

"Oh, brilliant," she exclaimed.

We gathered a few bodies that were left over and headed back to my house.

We got to my house and opened a few beers, it was going to be a wind down. A that had never been in my house before went and explored. They found my treatment room, and were intrigued by it. A few of the guys took turns on the treatment table and I gave them a quick back massage. One by one they left and went to the kitchen to get more beers, leaving me and Nicole the only ones left there.

Nicole looked at me, "I'd love a back massage."

"Okay, hun, of course you can have one."

I went over and closed the door, and when I turned around Nicole was undressing, standing there in her panties and bra, I paused and took in the beautiful sight before me. I snapped out of my momentary trance to tell her to get up on the table. She climbed up on the table and released her bra. I started to get an erection again.

I oiled up my hands and warmed the oil and spread it over her skin, starting at the base of her back and working up her spine and across her shoulders. Both hands started working each of her shoulders and she let out a little moan of pleasure. My thumbs worked up towards her neck from her shoulders and I worked my thumbs up her neck until I reached the base of her skull at the occipital joint. This is always a relaxing erogenous area, my thumbs worked this joint while my fingers slipped down the side of her neck, gently kneading the muscles. Her moans grew louder. I moved my hands back down Nicole's back, my thumbs stripping down along each side of her spine until I reached the top of her pelvis. I found her "Dimples of Venus", dropped half an inch further down and worked my finger tips out along the tops of her ass towards her hip. I was pressing on the sacral nerve that supplies nerves to the anal sphincter and the vagina. I got the reaction I wanted and she let out a gasp. I worked back up toward her shoulders and started working on her neck again.

"Oh fuck Phil," she whined, "that is amazing."

Her breathing got shallow and quick all of a sudden. And I worked back down toward her sacral nerves again. All of a sudden she started panting and shaking. She bucked slightly on the table and her hips convulsed quickly and she let out a moan of pleasure. She had just had an orgasm. She collapsed into a jelly like state on the table and I finished off the massage. She climbed off the table and gathered herself together and got dressed. We didn't mention what had just happened.

"Do you ever get to have a massage?" she asked.

"No, unfortunately I don't, that is one of the downsides of being a therapist," I replied.

"Well now you do, get up on the table."

I took off my shirt and climbed up on the table. My erection was then at full mast. For an amateur she was doing a good job and I was enjoying what she was doing. Her soft oiled hands were gliding up and down my back, as she tried to do what I had done for her. My erection was ready to explode and I gave a couple of moans myself. She stood by the table and her bare legs were beside me. I reached out and held her leg, and ran my hand up her leg towards her crotch. I could feel the dampness and wetness still on her thighs. Her pressure was causing my crotch to grind off the table, and I was going to cum. I let out a moan, "Nicole, that is fantastic."

I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to explode. I grunted, shot my load of semen, and collapsed on the table. I lay there for a few moments to regather my composure, before I climbed off the table. As I got off the table, Nicole asked "Did you enjoy that?"

"Absolutely mind blowing," I replied. "Come on and lets get back to the others, we have been gone forty-five minutes."

We joined the others and I said my good nights and went to bed and fell asleep. Waking in the morning, I got up and went downstairs to hear Nicole and one of the others still there talking. I sat down beside Nicole on the couch and put my head on her lap.

"You want to go home?" I asked.

"Yes please".

I dropped the two home and went about my day, but my mind kept going back to what had happened the night before. I text Nicole. "This was our special moment," she replied. I was relieved.

We still talk about it briefly to this day and maybe sometime I will get an action replay. Here's to hoping for the future.

Published 
Written by leppy80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments