Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Reunion

"A chance meeting in wet weather"

29
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a chance meeting that I would never have expected.  It was raining lightly.  Just a little more than a drizzle.  This was the first rain in a long time, so the roads were slippery.   I found this out when I only just avoided hitting someone's pet.  I just kept control of the car, so decided to slow down further and drive to the conditions.  A kilometre further a woman was walking along the road on her way home, so I stopped to offer her a lift.  As she turned to look at me, I recognised her.  It was Diane, a classmate from secondary college.  After a second look, she recognised me and accepted the lift.

I hadn't seen her in at least fifteen years.  She had aged well, and I must say looked much more attractive than back in school.  Could that be because now I also appreciated her overall appearance more than just how big her boobs are and the shape of her arse?  Could it be because I could just see her face and a dark raincoat which she was wearing?  She climbed into the car.  I gestured to her to toss her bag onto the back seat as I greeted her and asked for her address.

As we drove, we talked a little about the 'good old days'; not that they were that good.  Back then we did like each other and even dated for the final graduation ball.  Not long after that, we both lost touch.  We attended different universities that were also in different cities.  She was divorced and had no children and was living alone.  As we got to her house, she told me to pull up her drive and park under the carport and join her for a coffee, which I gladly did.  

We sat in the living room for a long time catching up on each other's lives.  Our time at university, and what we studied, our work and how that was going.  Eventually, it got to our love lives and how they weren't going anywhere.  Then there was silence for what seemed ages but in reality, was probably a few seconds.  Diane broke the silence and excused herself and disappeared into what I assumed was the bedroom.  The house had warmed up by that stage, so I removed my jacket while she was gone.  When she emerged, she was in her pyjamas and smiled at me.

Now I could see that her figure was still like a natural woman with a little flesh on her and not a waif type as you see in a lot of TV commercials.  I've never liked the skinny type.  I've always liked a woman of substance, with a well-proportioned body and flesh on her.  The light from the bedroom behind her was just bright enough to show her silhouette through the pyjamas and I liked what I saw.  She approached and kissed me.  With a giggle, she said it was for old times' sake and I kissed her back.  She then looked me in the eyes, almost staring, and asked me to stay the night.  Her voice quivered and almost sounded like she was begging.  I knew her better than that and that begging was not her way.  Just like me, she was so surprised and delighted at this reunion.  Her move, if I can call it that, caught me a little off guard and I couldn't find the words to respond.  That was most unusual because when I'm nervous, even slightly, I talk too much.  You could even call it babbling.  So, I kissed her back and nodded in agreement.

With that, she flung her arms around me and held me tight. We kissed with much more passion this time.  She manoeuvred herself closer and wriggled her tummy against mine.  I held her close.  She slowly began moving back towards the bedroom door.  After a few steps, she let go and just held my hand to lead me to the bedroom.  She stopped just inside the doorway and began unbuttoning my shirt and undid my belt and zipper.  My pants fell to the floor, and she removed my shirt.    

I noticed a lot of candles on the tallboy, so I stepped back and waved my finger at her telling her to wait.  She looked disappointed but did as instructed.  While I placed the candles around the room and lit them, she prepared the bed.  She removed her pyjamas and sat on the edge of the bed.  I couldn't help but take notice of her body just before she sat down.  She was beautiful.  I had never seen her naked and this view I liked.  She looked at me in bewilderment as I turned the light off, so we were only by candlelight.

Blackslutxoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blackslutxoo

I removed my boxers and her hand reached out for me.  I stepped out of reach and waved my finger at her again.  She reluctantly complied.  I quietly instructed her to make herself comfortable in the middle of the bed while ducking into the bathroom.  I found some baby oil and returned wrapped in a fresh towel, placed it on the bed out of her reach and took a pillow.  Keeping the oil out of view, I doubled the towel and held it to the pillow and asked her to lift her bum off the bed.  As she did, I slid the pillow under her.  She sighed.  I think this was taking a little too long for her.

I climbed on the bed, gently spread her legs and admired her folds and landing strip.  The view distracted me long enough for her to make a noise to bring me back to earth.  I sat down between her thighs, her knees bent and away from me and her feet flat on the bed.  She looked at me wondering what I had in mind.  She separated her knees hoping I would mount her, so she looked surprised.

Taking the oil, I put a few drops on her landing strip and dribbled a few more on each lip.  I placed my left hand just above her landing strip and with my right, I ran my fingers around her labia to spread and rub the oil in; deliberately avoiding her clitoris at this stage.  She sighed but kept up her slow deep breathing.  Spreading the circles with my fingers, I included her groins and inner thighs.  Added a little more oil and made the circles smaller and back to her labia.  The left moved closer to her breasts and a finger along the bottom edge of them.  She sighed again with a lower tone and longer this time.  Nothing was said by either of us.  Some oil on her clitoris next time.  It was colder than her body so it made her gasp quickly and then I rubbed it in with my thumb.  The excess oil trickled down the edge of her vagina, so I rubbed it in with my finger on both sides.  A few more drops to massage inside her.  Still rubbing circles so both sides of her vagina were oiled. 

Circling her nipple with the left hand she sighed again but my thumb was back massaging her clitoris and the forefinger and middle finger were massaging her inside. My little finger was teasing her butt hole.  She bucked once and grunted.  I wasn't sure if that meant she did not like the little finger there.  I moved a little oil there and teased again.  That time there was a sigh and no buck.  It must have just been a surprise.  Inserting the little finger into the first knuckle I kept massaging.  She was relaxing her body.  Her breathing had increased in pace.  She was allowing herself to head to orgasm.  I kept massaging and pressed the other hand back on her pubic mound.  That caused a very long and deep sigh. 

I just kept massaging at the same pace.  I wanted to go faster.  My cock was so hard now and aching to enter her, so I kept telling myself that this was for her, and penetration was not the point of the exercise no matter how much either of us wanted it. 

The pace of breathing was increasing.  She was swaying her knees and thighs against me.  I just kept the massage with a little more oil.  I touched her g-spot a few times.  We had been going at this for close to ten minutes by this stage.  Suddenly she snapped her legs together against me, considering I was there.  I felt her pussy clamp on my finger.  She sighed, moaned and breathed out and in again. Sighed again in orgasm.  A few more deep breaths and she lay there limp and relaxed.

As I rose to get off the bed, she rolled to one side. I removed the pillow and oil bottle and snuffed the candles.  I climbed back into bed behind her and spooned her as we both fell asleep.

She woke me during the night and woke me with a very passionate kiss, stroked me a little, rolled me on my back and mounted me. We shared a most fantastic orgasm and I fell asleep still inside with her lying on top of me.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments