Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol & Mark take a holiday

"Carol & Mark"

16
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Two characters who met earlier are enjoying a holiday together"

I had been seeing Carol for about six weeks, we had met in my local pub in Wimbledon and hit it off from the start. We slept together on the first night and subsequently spent the whole weekend together. A bond of trust and lust had been formed and we were now a couple. Very early on we had decided to book a holiday together. The time had come to take it.

We had arranged for a cab to pick us up from our flats and then take us to Victoria Station to get the fast train to Gatwick Airport. 

Our similarities were again obvious. Both of us had packed large roller bags and both had small rucksacks as carry on luggage. I had brought my camera so Carol said she could take anything we picked up at the airport.

It was mid-week during term time so the train was not busy and the check-in for our flight was straightforward. We lingered in duty-free for a while and chose a bottle of single malt from a respected distillery. We had discovered we were both partial to a decent whisky.

After that, we enjoyed a light unhurried breakfast, picked up some magazines and wandered down to the gate to board our flight.

The aircraft wasn’t full so boarding was easy. The flight down to the Canary Islands was to take about four hours. We had chosen Fuerteventura and booked a nice hotel. Neither of us and drunk any coffee that morning so when the plane levelled off we were both able to snooze for a while. When we woke Carol started on her book and I caught up on a couple of episodes of a TV series I had been watching on my iPad.

After a couple of hours, Carol needed the loo. On such a small plane she had to climb over me. Checking to make sure no one could see, she took the opportunity to stick her bum into my face. I saw the outline of a thong under her skirt. When she returned I put my hand on her seat so she sat on it. I was able to give her bum a good feel but little else in that confined space.

Carol reached up into the overhead locker and took out her light jacket. She spread this across my lap and very discreetly unzipped my fly and began feeling my cock. I began to get hard.

“You are going to have to stop that,” I whispered. “If you make me cum it will be impossible to clean up. Also, I’ve not seen you for a couple of days so my first cum will be massive.”

“I assumed you would have been wanking yourself silly, thinking of all the pussy you are going to get?” Carol teased me. She did see my point and moved her hand. I zipped myself up and gave her back her jacket.

The rest of the flight passed slowly, I tried a magazine, a book, but I couldn’t concentrate. I just wanted to be fucking Carol.

When we landed everything was simple.  I did wonder if this would be something we would look back on in years to come when the sheer madness of Brexit kicked in? 

Fuerteventura is not a big airport and we had our bags in no time. We were met by a rep from the resort who explained that they had a minibus to take us there. She wanted to wait for an incoming German flight and take the guests from that plane as well. Her name was Carmen and she took us to a terrace cafe adjacent to the terminal. Carmen spoke with the waiter and we soon had a plate of tapas, some olives and a couple of glasses of cold white Rioja.

Carol and I opted to sit outside and we both enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun. The terrace looked down to the sea and the turquoise waters looked so inviting. As we finished our wine an aircraft landed and we saw it taxi to a halt at the terminal.

Carmen kept checking we were okay and making sure we had everything we needed. We both had a small second glass of wine. 

Within twenty minutes Carmen was back to tell us that she now had all her guests and we were ready to leave for the hotel. We thanked the waiter, me with rudimentary Spanish, Carol with much more fluency.

The other guests were all German and of a variety of ages. There was one stunningly attractive woman of our age. We boarded the bus and I noticed that the woman I had seen seemed to be with a man who looked considerably older than her. 

The drive to the hotel took about an hour and I gazed at the barren landscape of this island.

When we got to the hotel our rooms weren’t quite ready so we were directed to the restaurant where we enjoyed a late lunch. More than once I thought I saw the very attractive lady glancing at us.

When we finished lunch we headed to our room. Ours was on the top floor and our large balcony was on the side of the building. Our room was perfect, a large bed an on-suite bathroom and a small table, chairs, and sofa.

We unpacked and I saw that Carol had brought a number of bikinis and some kaftan type robes. The kaftan was practically transparent and the bikinis looked very small. I could see that the week ahead was going to be fun. 

It was mid-afternoon and we had been on the go since very early morning. We decided to take a nap.

I awoke about forty minutes later to the wonderful sensation of Carol sucking my cock. She was naked. On seeing me wake she lay on top of me and pushed her pussy into my face. It was clear what she wanted. Carol had just had a fresh wax and her pussy looked inviting. I began to lick her slit enthusiastically. When I realised that her climax was close, I pushed my thumb into her pussy at the same time slid a finger into her bum. I was able to work both her holes in a pincer movement. Carol exhaled deeply and went limp on me. My cock slipped from her mouth. I extracted my fingers, got out from underneath her and stood facing her. I pointed my cock at her and began masturbating vigorously. As anticipated when I came I shot a big load. Carol was lying on her back, some of my cum landed on her breasts, some on her tummy and some in her little strip of pubic hair. As she always seemed to do whenever I masturbated, Carol took the head of my cock in her mouth and licked off any residual cum. It was a highly erotic gesture.

Carol decided she wanted to check the weather and then the beach. Still naked and covered in my cum she stepped out onto the balcony. I heard voices, but Carol didn’t hurry back into the room. I had begun to realise that she was an exhibitionist and that she quickly got aroused when flaunting herself.

Carol came back into the room.

“Who were you talking to?”  I asked her.

“Just our immediate neighbour.” she replied, “A couple who were on the bus from the airport with us.”

Carol took a quick shower to wash my cum off her and the got dressed. She chose a pair of tight-fitting walking shorts and a halter necked top. She wasn’t wearing a bra, her tits looked magnificent and her nipples were prominent. I threw on some shorts and a polo shirt.

We kissed and headed for the door.

“You’ve just had something nice to eat?” remarked Carol with a mischievous smile as we set off.

We walked through the grounds of the hotel and then onto the beach beyond it. The sand was white and soft and seemed to go on for miles. We both took off our sandals and walked barefoot. When we reached the sea we walked through the gentle waves arm in arm. We talked about nothing in particular and enjoyed the feeling of the sun on our faces. It was clear to both of us that it had been a very long grey winter in London.

The resort wasn’t busy but there were people out doing all kinds of activities. Windsurfing and kite surfing seemed to be particularly popular. Others were swimming, many of the women were topless and some were naked. The men all appeared to be naked. 

Carol ran ahead of me, turned to face me and took off her top. Her breasts were free.

“I am so looking forward to getting some sun.” she declared. She rejoined me and we continued our walk. The late afternoon sun warming our bodies.

“I’m going to need plenty of lotion rubbing into me, regularly.” Carol declared as we walked.

“It would be my pleasure,” I replied. I let my hand slip and rest on her bum. I made no attempt to do it subtly. I was grabbing her arse and letting everyone see what I was doing.

We returned to the hotel, Carol put her top back on, at the very last minute and we walked through the grounds. I stopped at a gift shop and bought a set of heavy glass tumblers. I always think that if you have made the effort to buy a decent whisky then it should be served in a quality glass. I wasn’t going to be drinking our Port Charlotte from the tooth glasses in the room.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

We returned to our room. I had a quick shower and then we sat on the balcony with a glass of whisky. We listened to some music and caught a news bulletin and then got ready for dinner. I wore some smart chinos and a linen shirt. Carol chose a linen dress. I couldn’t be certain but I thought she was naked underneath it. She certainly wasn’t wearing a bra and the way her bum moved beneath it suggested no knickers either.

We made our way to the restaurant and were shown to our table. The idea was a buffet-style serving from which you helped yourself. I enquired about wine and we chose a bottle of very dry Spanish white. Dinner was leisurely and unhurried and we fell into easy conversation. After our meal, we decided to walk through the hotel grounds and then headed for the bar. 

We found a low table with sofas on the terrace. From here we were able to see the beach and watched a spectacular sunset, as the sun dropped below the palm trees and into the sea. We enjoyed our drinks. We were in no hurry and were trying to decide whether to have a second when a DJ started his music. It was awful and too loud, although our fellow guests all seemed to become animated and enthused by it. 

Neither Carol or I were much into disco music, it just wasn’t our thing. We were trying to decide what to do when Carol crossed her legs and her dress fell open. I was given a delightful glimpse of her pussy. As I suspected she was naked under her dress. Lust surged through me, I wanted her and I wanted her now.

I leaned towards her  and whispered, “I want to fuck you right now.” My voice although quiet displayed a confident determination. We got up and headed for our room. As we were leaving I saw the attractive German lady from the bus, she was definitely looking at us. I stopped and kissed Carol fully on the lips, I also groped her bum in full view of the woman.

We got to our room and both shed our clothes quickly. Carol got on the bed, turned over and stuck her bum in the air. I had no idea how she knew I wanted to take her from behind. I was already erect and it seemed neither of us was in the mood for foreplay. I got behind Carol and pushed my cock straight into her pussy. She was soaking wet and I slid in easily. I began pumping her. This was raw animalistic fucking, we both wanted it.

“Take me,” Carol growled.

I was totally in control, I looked down and saw my hard cock pistoning into Carol’s pussy. 

Carol reached between her legs and started to finger herself.

“Stop.” I said, “I don’t want you to cum too soon, I want this to last.” With that, I reached for the bedside cabinet and retrieved the tube of lube I had placed there when we unpacked.  While continuing to fuck Carol I squeezed a generous measure from the tube and coated the opening of her bum. I also put plenty on my thumb. I gently eased my thumb in and I felt Carol relax as I did. I worked it around and encountered no resistance. I withdrew my cock from her pussy and placed the head in her bum. I was well lubricated from her pussy. I pushed in gently and bit by bit got my length into her bum. When I was all the way in I stayed still for a moment.

Carol and I had enjoyed anal before, it was a new experience for both of us. It wasn’t top of our list of things to do but on occasions like tonight, it felt right. Carol’s only condition was that I used lube and let her know what I wanted, and before I started. I was happy to comply.

“OK fuck me,” Carol said

I began sliding in and out of her bum, with a gentle rhythm and not as hard as I had been fucking her pussy. She felt very tight around my cock. Carol reached behind and started fingering her pussy. I moved her hand to her clit and I inserted two fingers into her pussy. I got them moving in time with my cock. Carol was being stimulated in three places. Her orgasm when it came was massive. She let out a loud grunt and fell flat on the bed. I withdrew my cock from her bum and started to masturbate. Very quickly I shot a large load that landed on her back. I lay down beside Carol on the bed and together we recovered our breath.

It was only 9:30 and Carol decided she wanted another drink. “Let's see if we can find a quieter bar.”

“Do you need a shower?” I asked.

“No, it makes me horny if we don’t make any attempt to hide what we have just been doing. Let’s go out with our hair all messed up.” Carol’s voice was mischievous. “Actually you had better wipe your cum off my back first, it will stain my dress.” I got a flannel from the bathroom and cleaned Carol and wiped my cock. 

I saw that Carol intended to go out naked under her dress. I decided to leave off my boxer shorts. The outline of my still swollen cock was visible beneath my chinos. I felt good knowing that. 

We walked out into the hotel grounds hand in hand. Anyone who gave us a second glance would know instantly that we had just had passionate sex.

We found another bar away from the disco. I ordered a beer and Carol a vodka tonic. I needed a cold drink after my exertions. We enjoyed the warm evening air and the sounds of the night. The barman brought us a plate of olives. He knew what we had been doing and I sensed his approval as he checked Carol over very discreetly. She saw what he was doing and crossed her legs allowing him to see more. 

The very attractive German lady entered the bar alone ordered a drink and looked for a table. Carol waved her over and said

“Please join us.” It was a genuine friendly gesture and the lady seemed relieved. “please take a seat, I’m Carol and this is Mark.” Carol introduced us.

“Hi, I’m Anna.” Said the German woman, her English was good. 

We exchanged small talk and it became apparent that Anna’s English was much better than either mine or Carol’s rudimentary German. We learned that Anna and her husband were regular visitors to Fuerteventura and had been coming here for years. I asked whether her husband would be doing us.

Anna was hesitant in replying “He is not very well.” she said. It was obvious that she didn’t want to talk about it so I rapidly changed the subject. We learned that Anna was from Hamburg and that it had been a long cold winter, she was looking forward to getting some sun. We continued to talk and relaxed in each other's company. I ordered some more drinks.

Although the small talk was going well and we picked up some useful tips about the island it was obvious that Anna was checking us out. She had seen us leave the restaurant in a hurry and it was obvious to anyone that we had been fucking. More than once I saw Anna glance at my penis and Carol’s breasts. I wasn’t getting erect but my cock was swelling. I did nothing to hide it. Carol had crossed her legs more than once. I’d had a clear look at her pussy, I couldn’t work out whether Anna had seen her from where she was sitting. Carol had undone a button on her dress. Every time Carol leaned forward to get her drink or some olives Anna got a good look at her cleavage. Anna was wearing linen trousers that were loose at the bottom but tight at the top. As we relaxed more she gradually spread her legs apart. Nothing obscene or overly obvious but a sexual gesture. I was pretty certain I was looking at a camel toe. My cock swelled some more and was looking pretty impressive under my chinos. Both Carol and Anna noticed. 

We stayed together chatting, laughing and flirting until we all realised that we had got up very early to catch our flights. It had been a long day. We said goodnight to the barman and left. Anna was in the same building as we were and it turned out she was in the room next to ours. We said our goodnights and Carol & Anna exchanged a kiss. Anna also smiled when she saw that Carol was openly fondling my cock through my trousers.

We entered our room and I pushed Carol against the wall. I undid the remaining buttons on her dress and pulled it off her shoulders. She was naked in seconds. I kicked off my shoes, roughly pulled off my shirt and dropped my trousers. I was massively erect. Again no foreplay was necessary. I wanted a standing up fuck, an old fashioned knee-trembler. It is a lot harder than you imagine. Carol turned around, supported her weight on her arms and bent to allow me access. I slid into her pussy and began fucking her. I was able to reach around and finger her clit. The build-up and the intensity meant that neither of us lasted long. We collapsed into bed and slept like the dead.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments