Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bus stop

"My first time having sex with someone older"

4
2 Comments 2
30.1k Views 30.1k
638 words 638 words
Famous Story
I was heading home from a friends house that i spent the night with after heading to a party..but i had no ride , so i had to wait for a bus. When the bus arrived, it was packed with people... as it always was! So i had to sit next to a lady, who was way beautiful for her age. Her name was diane. She was about 40-42 years old if im correct. I sat beside her and began a conversation of how packed the bus was, she smiled at me.. all i could look at was her breast. They were almost bigger than the bag of groceries she was carrying! As i waited for the bus to stop, i asked where was she headed, and she replied "I need to drop of some groceries at my house" and she smiled.

The bus came to a stop, i stood up and i noticed she stood up too.. i also noticed how gorgeous her ass looked, in her tight jeans and her breast appeared bigger than they were before.. it seemed to good to be true for her slim body! She had lots of bags with her so i asked if she needed help and she said yes. She asked me if i wouldn't mind if i helped her carry her bags home. I said sure since it was only a few blocks away. I stood behind her the whole time just so i can see that ass. When we got to her house she asked me if i wanted to come in, so she can give me some change as a tip, and i said Ok. I followed her to her kitchen where she bent over to reach in a cabinet.. without hesitating i walked up behind her and grabbed her ass, i coulding take it!  she popped up quickly and asked what the fuck i was doing! I was scared but HORNY, before she could say another word, i rushed her and sucked her lips and pressed up against her titties.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

She tried to push me off but her petite size could not. I told her it would be ok and that she should relax and we continued kissing. She took off her shirt and i pulled down her pants, she had no underwear on.


I layed her down on her kitchen table and turned her over, her ass was soo big.. i rubbed my face against it and kissed every inch of that big butt. She moaned ass i rubbed her pussy with my fingers and licked her asshole. I then stood up and put my cock inside her ass, i thrusted violently while pulling on her hair, she moaned and yelled "OH FUCK ME FUCK ME," and so i did. I came in her ass and i pulled out.. she then turned around and asked me to titty fuck her.. so i did.. but AFTER i motor boated her. She spit on her titties and get them wet for me, she rubbed her pussy ass i stuck my cock in between those titties and she was making them jiggle on my cock. It felt great. I was about to cum again , so she got on her knees and let me cum on her face. She swallowed the cum and ate the rest off my penis.

I was so warn out, and for the remainder of the day we watched movies while fucking on and off. We did a variety of positions... it was like a Sex All day thing.. but only for 7 hours.. i got home late but no one seem to care..

I still fuck her and sometimes i see her on the bus , actually one time she gave me a blow job on the bus.. but ill save that for another story... ;)



Published 
Written by thatoneguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments