Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boredom Cured

"What was a boring evening out for a mature woman gets much more exciting"

21
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Sixty-three-year-old Anita Anderson was bored as she sat in the pub with her daughter Jane, son-in-law Trevor and two couples that were friends of Jane and Trevor.

Although Jane occasionally spoke to her mother, most of the conversation excluded Anita.

Her eyes started to drift around the pub and eventually alighted on a young man standing at the bar who appeared to be looking in her direction. She was unsure as to whether he was actually looking at her so she let her eyes continue to scan before they returned to the young man and this time, when their eyes met, he smiled and she smiled back.

Although Anita still very much had sexual thoughts she had had no intimate contact with a male for a number of months so the fact that a good looking man was smiling in her direction caused her to shiver a bit.

They broke for a moment from their eye contact but when she next looked in his direction he took a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and nodded in the direction of the exit suggesting they meet outside.

Anita was an occasional smoker so she mumbled to her daughter "I am going outside for a fag," a fact that her daughter hardly acknowledged.

Anita went out of the pub to the smoking area but, to her dismay,  the young man did not appear to be there.

She decided that she must have misread the situation and took her own packet of cigarettes from her handbag when a male voice said, "Would you like one of mine?"

She turned to see the young man who actually looked even younger close up than he did from the distance in the pub, she very much hoped that she did not look older close up.

"Yes, thank you kind sir," she replied.

She put the offered cigarette in her mouth and gently touched the young man's hand as he lit it for her.

"You looked a bit bored in there," said the man.

The man was actually twenty-four-years-old and named Ian Whitehead and he liked to have sex with women,especially older women.

"Well I was until I saw you," replied Anita flirtatiously.

"My name is Ian, what is your name beautiful lady?"

"Ha, I am not sure about the beautiful but my name is Anita."

"Pleased to meet you Anita," he said as he shook her hand.

"Pleased to meet you too Ian," she responded.

There seemed to be added eroticism in the way that they smoked their cigarettes whilst Ian decided how best to take things further and Anita wondered whether she should make the first move.

"Can I ask how old you are Ian?" she said.

"I am twenty-four, why do you ask?"

"My goodness, I am nearly forty years older than you."

"You can't be, you must only be mid fifties if that."

"You keep saying the right things don't you?...Actually I am sixty-three."

Now that was older than she looked and older than Ian thought but it did not discourage him in any way.

"Well if you really are sixty-three you are a gorgeous sixty-three."

Anita was enjoying flirting with this young man but she thought that, perhaps, her daughter would be missing her soon.

"Um, thank you for the cigarette and I have enjoyed talking to you but I had better be getting back inside," she said a bit reluctantly.

"Can I have your telephone number Anita...please?"

"Now why would you want the telephone number of an old lady like me?"

"Because I want to get to know you better, much better."

There could be little doubt about what he meant by 'much better' and Anita's cunt twitched.

"I don't think I should give it to you really Ian," she said but they both knew that she probably didn't mean it.

"Oh ok, it is just that I thought that you um...liked me," he said putting the ball back in her court.

Anita decided that she was in danger of losing the chance of having this gorgeous looking young man between her legs so she gave him her mobile number.

"I really have to go back inside now," she said as she stubbed out her cigarette.

"I will phone you," he said.

"Please do," she said over her shoulder as she went back in.

It seemed that her daughter and the rest of the group had not missed her so she returned to the boredom but now with a tingling between her legs.

After a while Ian returned to the bar and finished his drink before again locking eyes with Anita and holding up his mobile phone before leaving the pub.

Anita wondered if she would ever actually hear from him but she certainly hoped so.

She remained, bored, in the pub for almost another hour before it was decided that the group would break up and it was well after ten o'clock at night when Jane and Trevor dropped Anita off at her home.

She had a coffee at home and it was getting towards eleven o'clock when her mobile buzzed.

It was a number she did not recognise but she thought and hoped that it might be Ian.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello beautiful lady, can you talk?"
 

Oriana_Leon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Oriana_Leon

"Yes, yes I am at home on my own now."

"Really, would you like some company?"

Her first thought was 'god yes' but she said, "Well it is very late."

"Yes, almost bed time," said Ian.

Any thoughts that she might have had of putting him off were overruled by her cunt, "Yes it is isn't it?" and she gave him her address.

Ten minutes later he was there and as soon as he was indoors they were kissing and hands were roaming over bodies.

She got his trousers unzipped and his cock was in her hand as he undid her blouse and dragged her bra off her breasts.

Her skirt was removed as was his shirt and very soon he was naked and she down to her knickers.

As they kissed and her right hand stroked his erection he had his hands on her bare arse inside her knickers.

Her knickers were down and off and Ian was then following her large rounded buttocks up the stairs.

More kissing in the bedroom before she was on her back on the bed and squealing as his tongue was in her soaking wet cunt.

"Put your cock in me, I need to be fucked now," she pleaded and Ian obliged by sliding his throbbing prick into her cunt.

He had only slid in and out a couple of times before Anita had her first orgasm and she wrapped her legs behind him as his continued thrusts brought on her second one.

Ian was good at fucking women and he was giving this one a good fucking.

They twisted and writhed on the bed and Anita wailed "Shhhhitttt..fuck....oh, fuck" as she had her hardest orgasm so far.

On and on they went and they were both soaked in sweat but Ian was now getting close to cumming.

Anita sensed that and breathed, "Yes darling,cum in me, fill me with your spunk," and after a few more thrusts Ian did just that.

When he had finished spurting they lay giggling and kissing.
 

In the early hours of the morning Anita was on her stomach as Ian kissed her arse cheeks before she had that arse raised and he fucked her from behind.

When he left in the morning she did not know if she would ever see him again but, if not, he had given her a night to remember.

Her boredom the previous evening in the pub had certainly been cured.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments