Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprise for Hubby

"I give my husband the birthday gift all men really want."

185
55 Comments 55
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

A soft breeze blew across my body as I lay on the beach. It was not enough to cool the hot rays of the sun but it was refreshing. I loved the warmth of the sun on my bare skin. That’s one of the reasons Michael and I loved the clothing-optional beaches. I also loved them because I enjoyed men looking at me while I was naked. It was arousing for me to know they were staring at me.

Michael was not as uninhibited as me when it came to lying naked on the beach. But after a few attempts, he was becoming more at ease. He had a very sexy body for a man his age. His workouts had surely paid off and what God had given him made him even sexier.

His cock was just shy of eight inches in length and had a girth of over six inches. It was circumcised and was always smooth and free of hair. I loved lathering his cock as he shaved his shaft. He kept his pubic hair trimmed as well which made his cock seem even larger. When fully erect it was truly impressive.

He was a bit uncomfortable at first knowing that people would see his cock. I assured him that the other women and I would enjoy seeing his cock as much as he insisted other men would love seeing my tits.

I watched as he lay next to me. His cock was semi-erect and was getting the attention of quite a few females as they walked by. It aroused me to know these women were admiring Michael’s cock.

Three young girls walked by. One pointed at Michael and they all giggled. The tallest of the three seemed very interested in what she was seeing. They walked on a few more yards and then turned around. The taller girl moved to the side nearer Michael and walked just a few feet away from him. She slowed and almost stopped as she stared at his body and his semi-erect cock.

She was not what you would call pretty, but she had an odd sexiness to her face. Her legs were long and slender and her stomach was tight and toned. Her round little ass didn’t wiggle a bit as she walked.

"I wish I had her ass," I thought to myself.

Her tits were average size. She had beautiful nipples. They were about half an inch long and dark pink from being in the sun.

After a long look at Michael’s cock, she continued on a little farther down the beach. I noticed her two friends kept walking as she spread her towel on her lounger to lie down.

Over the years on our travels, Michael and I have enjoyed having different sexual partners join us. It had always been men for me because Michael enjoyed watching me perform oral sex on them.

'It’s my turn now. I want to experience the pleasure of watching another woman suck Michael’s cock.' I thought to myself as I devised a plan to make it happen.

Michael’s birthday was in two days. I had just thought of the perfect gift for him.

I got up from my lounge and walked down the beach towards the girl who had been admiring Michael. She was alone, lying on her lounger. Her bikini bottom was a small ‘V’ of red material. It was just enough to cover her pussy. I could see a bit of a landing strip protruding from the top of the ‘V’.

Her slim-toned body glistened in the sun. If she had been a prettier girl I’m sure the guys would have been all over her. She was perfect for Michael.

“Excuse me," I said as I stood beside her.  ”I couldn’t help noticing that you were staring at my husband as you walked by us.”

I pointed at Michael lying on his lounger.

I could see that her face was becoming a little red as she struggled to speak.

“Oh, I’m so sorry ma’am. I didn’t mean to stare but your husband has quite a lovely body," she replied with a sensual British accent.

This girl was even more perfect for Michael than I had first thought. He always told me how sexy he thought women with a British accent sounded.

“No, no, I’m not upset that you were staring at him. As a matter of fact, I’m glad you were," I reassured her.

“I’m not sure I quite understand ma’am. You don’t mind that other women stare at your husband’s naked body?”

“First of all, my name is Leeza. And no, I don’t mind. We both get aroused knowing that strangers are looking at our partner in a sexual way.”

“I’m Josephine. My friends call me Josie. It’s a pleasure to meet you Leeza.”

“Hello Josie, very nice to meet you also. I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you. Michael’s birthday is in two days and I was hoping you would agree to be his present?”

She had tilted her sunglasses up when we began talking and I could see her eyes open wide at my request.

“Pardon me. You want me to be your husband’s birthday gift?”

“Yes, I know he would love to have you as a gift.”

“And just what all does it involve being his birthday gift?”

“I was hoping for you to give him oral sex and whatever else comes after that would be entirely up to you.”

“He does have quite a lovely cock, and I would love to have a go at it. I suppose I could be his birthday gift. But there’s just one problem, I’m only seventeen. And I have to be back in my room by midnight.”

“I promise I won’t tell anyone. Besides I’m sure the legal age here in the Dominican is below seventeen.”

“Sure, I would love to be your husband’s birthday gift. When and where do you want me to be?”

“Here’s our suite number. If you could be there around 8 P.M tomorrow night that would be great.”

“Eight o’clock it is, I’ll be there.”

She smiled at me and took the note. I watched as she lay back down on her lounger. Her body was truly spectacular. I knew Michael would love this gift better than any I had ever gotten him before.

I finished my shower and was putting on my make-up. It was about 7:45 and I knew Josie would soon be there. I told Michael he should shower because I had a birthday surprise for him and we had to be ready soon. I wanted to be sure he was in the shower when Josie arrived so he would not hear her come in.

Michael was in the shower when I heard a soft knock on our door. It was 7:58. Josie was right on time. I opened the door and let her in. I told her Michael was in the shower so we had time to get ready.

She looked even sexier than she had on the beach. Her short blonde hair was moussed and brushed straight back. She wore a short white skirt and a sheer red top which allowed you a peek at her tits and erect nipples. If she had a prettier face, she could have been a supermodel with that body.

She smiled as I opened the door.

“I hope I dressed appropriately," she almost whispered.

“You look fabulous Josie”

I took her hand and led her to the bed. It was a huge king-size bed with a canopy over it. Sheer bed curtains hung from the sides.

“What a lovely bed. It looks like the kind you see in those romantic movies," Josie said.

“When Michael is done with his shower I am going to blindfold him and lead him to the bed. I want you to undress and stand by the bed until I have him lie down. Then as you slide onto the bed and begin doing whatever you choose to do, I will take his blindfold off.”

“Oh, that sounds very sexy. I’m sure he will be surprised. I hope he likes me.”

“Don’t worry Josie, he will adore you.”

I heard the shower stop and I went to meet Michael before he entered the bedroom. He was standing in the shower drying off. I stood quietly and admired his body. For an older man, he was still well-built and in very good shape. He worked out two to three times a week and it showed.

He dropped the towel to the floor. My eyes went immediately to his cock. It was semi-erect and looked so completely edible. I wanted to drop to my knees and take it deep inside me but I knew Josie was waiting for us in the bedroom.

I walked towards Michael and gave him a long, slow, very wet kiss.

“Wow, someone is in a very good mood I see. Maybe we should skip going out for dinner and eat here," Michael said with a sly grin.

“Before we do anything, I have a surprise for you," I whispered as I blindfolded him.

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I helped him onto the bed and positioned him in the middle of it with his head on the pillow.

“I think I am going to love your surprise.”

“Shhh, don’t speak. Just lay back and enjoy.”

Josie crawled onto the bed from the footboard, spreading Michael’s legs apart and she moved towards his waiting cock. She gently took it in both hands and massaged him slowly. His cock began to stiffen at her touch. She smiled at me as she continued slowly sliding her hands up and down and all around Michael’s cock.

I could feel myself becoming aroused as I watched her playing with my husband’s cock. My pussy was becoming warm and I could feel it moisten. I thought to myself this was going to be a long night.

I leaned over and took the blindfold from Michael’s eyes. He looked a little puzzled when he saw me kneeling beside the bed. Then his eyes looked down and he saw Josie for the first time. His eyes widened and he smiled. I knew he would love her.

“Happy Birthday, darling. This is Josie. She is my special gift to you," I said as I watched his cock grow even larger in Josie’s hands.

Before Michael could say anything, Josie had lowered her mouth to his cock and had it resting gently against her lips. She kissed it up and down and slid her tongue all around. I saw Michael’s body tremble a bit at the soft caressing kisses Josie was placing upon his cock.

I continued kneeling beside the bed. I wanted to see everything that was taking place. My pussy was now becoming very moist as I watched her pleasure my husband.

Josie’s lips parted and I saw the tip of Michael’s cock disappear between them. It was so erotic to see this happening to my own husband. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about it, but I was totally enjoying every moment. I found myself anticipating her every move as my hand drifted toward my wet pussy.

She slid her mouth over his entire cock and then slowly pulled back off of him. I could hear soft moans coming from Michael. She took his tip again and this time held it between her lips and she slowly sucked just the tip in and out of her mouth.

Michael’s hands gripped the sheets and I knew what she was doing was driving him wild. It also had me rubbing my pussy. The more Josie did to my husband, the more I wanted her to do. This was Michael’s gift, but I know I was enjoying it as much as he was.

She kept pleasuring Michael’s cock with her mouth in ways I had never imagined. His body was shaking at her technique. I was hoping he would be able to keep from cumming for a long time because I was so enjoying this.

I found that three of my fingers had slid inside my pussy as I watched Josie suck Michael’s cock. As she drew her mouth off his cock and slid her tongue up its entire length, I felt my hot juices flow over my fingers. I had just cum watching a strange girl giving my husband a blow job.

Josie sensed that Michael was nearing his point of no return and she moved her mouth away from his cock. She began to slide upwards and I assumed she was going to place her pussy over his erect cock to finish him off.

I was so wrong. She slid all the way up on him so that her already-soaked pussy was over his mouth. She lowered herself onto his lips and I saw his tongue slide out to meet her. Another blast of my warm cum rushed over my fingers.

Josie held herself a little away from resting completely on Michael’s face. I could watch his tongue licking her wet pussy lips. I saw his tongue probe inside her pussy and then exit. Over and over he was slowly tongue fucking her. 

She then lowered her pussy tight to Michael’s mouth and began rocking her hips. She was grinding her pussy onto his tongue, forcing it deeper and deeper inside her. I heard her moaning over and over and I knew she was cumming on his lips.

When she raised herself off of him a little bit I could see his tongue slide out of her dripping pussy. Her cum was coating his lips as they glistened in the candlelight. I think I was as wet as she was.

She leaned down and kissed him passionately. I had not expected this, but under the circumstances, I didn’t mind. She licked her own juices from his lips. Smiling at him, she slid her body down so her soaked pussy was hovering over his hard cock. She smiled at me as she lowered her pussy around Michael’s cock. I watched as it disappeared deep inside her pussy.

I don’t know if I had ever cum as much as I was cumming watching this strange young girl make love to my husband. I didn’t want it to end.

Michael’s hands gripped her slim ass cheeks as he pulled her tight to him. She rocked up and down, driving his cock deeper inside her with each thrust. Her head went backward and her body arched as she moaned wildly. I knew she was having one incredible orgasm. I knew the feeling well. Michael’s cock was large and capable of making you scream with pleasure.

Her body shook as she continued thrusting her pussy downward on his cock. I could hear their bodies slapping together. It was becoming a very wild sexual encounter and I was enjoying every moment.

She began to slow with her rocking and I could see by her expression that she was continually cumming. I had experienced that often with Michael. You feel you have lost control of your body when your orgasms won’t stop.

Michael grabbed her ass tightly and forced her down onto his cock again and again. Josie’s entire body was wet with perspiration as her orgasms continued non-stop.

Michael arched his body and gave one last long slow thrust into Josie’s pussy. I heard him moan loudly and I knew he was pumping his creamy load deep inside her young pussy. I, too, was having one long orgasm as I watched them finish their incredible sexual encounter.

Josie’s body fell limp. She laid her head on Michael’s chest. I could hear her almost whimpering and she lay there. Michael wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

He reached his hand over towards me and pulled me close until my head lay on the bed next to him. We all were completely exhausted.

Michael smiled at me and whispered. “Thank you for the best birthday gift ever.”

I smiled back at him and laid my head next to Josie’s on his chest.

KarolinaLun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinaLun

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments