Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond A Much Needed Fucking

"Pub landlady Pat gets further opportunities for sex with barman Ian"

18
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Sixty-one-year-old Pat Mitchell had ended a long period without sex by getting an after-hours fucking from barman Ian Smithers, who was close to twenty years her junior. They had fucked in the bar after closing up with Pat's husband Cyril asleep upstairs after yet another evening of heavy drinking. The fucking took place over the back of a chair but had got so frenzied in the end that a chair leg broke.

Whilst the shag very much satisfied Pat, she now wanted more. Ian was happy to give her more because, although married, he did not often turn down the chance to insert his penis in a cunt. He did, however, value and need his job, so he certainly did not want Cyril knowing that he was boning his wife.

Over the next few days, Pat and Ian flirted, although they had been doing that to some extent even before the sex. At every opportunity, Ian would either run his hand over or playfully slap Pat's large arse and she would sometimes caress his trousered cock. Pat was gagging to have Ian between her legs again, but she fancied somewhere more comfortable next time.

It was now a week since the fuck but Cyril made an announcement that was music to Pat's ears, "I am going to a three-day horse racing meeting, I will be away next Tuesday and Wednesday night."

Pat resisted the urge to jump for joy and, in fact, pretended to object, "That's it, go and enjoy yourself and leave me and Ian to do the work," she said whilst already calculating how many times she and Ian might fuck.

"Stop moaning woman, it is only two nights, " replied Cyril, indignant that Pat should object.

Pat almost said, 'Pity it isn't two years' but managed to keep her mouth shut.

At the earliest opportunity, Pat broke the good news to Ian and excitedly said, "This time we can fuck in bed."

Ian was very much up for going to bed with Pat, but he was also mindful of the fact that his wife was apparently unaware that he fucked around so he could not stay the night, "That's great, but I cannot stay too long, I will have to go home."

Pat was disappointed but not surprised and she was quite understanding, "I know, but we should be able to have some fun both after closing and before opening," she said.

"Oh yes, we shall have some fun, looking forward to seeing your big arse again," grinned Ian, who very much liked the idea of fucking Pat over and over but he wanted his wife to know about it even less than he did Cyril.

Cyril had to leave at seven in the morning on Tuesday to get his train to his race meeting and, at Pat's suggestion, Ian had told his wife that he had to be at the pub at eight. He told her that he had to go in early to 'work on some pipes, ' which was not entirely untrue.

Pat was very much ready for Ian's arrival because when she unlocked the back door to the pub to let him in, she was wearing nothing apart from a short black nightdress. With her being a large woman, her tits were bulging at the top and her thick thighs were down below. It was not quite short enough to reveal her cunt but it was close.

"Fucking hell, you look gorgeous," said Ian before their mouths locked in a kiss. Pat threw her arms around Ian's neck and his hands gripped her arse cheeks.

"Upstairs big boy, give me another good fucking, " said Pat when they stopped snogging. Ian could see most of Pat's arse below the nightdress as she led the way up the stairs and once in the bedroom, she immediately undid and pulled down his trousers. His underpants were then dragged down and his erection stood out proud.

As Ian removed his shirt and scrambled out of the clothing at his feet, Pat let her nightdress drop to the floor, putting every inch of her quite substantial body on display. The previous time, there was always the possibility of Cyril waking up and disturbing them, although Pat had been confident that he would not wake, now they had the best part of two hours before that had to think of getting the pub ready for opening.

Pat ran her hand up and down Ian's erect cock as he licked one of her nipples. Ian then started fingering Pat's wet pussy which had been damp in anticipation even before Ian arrived at the pub.

"On the bed Mrs Mitchell, please, I want to give you a long and hard shafting," said Ian.

"The first of many over the next couple of days, I hope," replied Pat, with her eyes ablaze with lust.

She put her large arse on the bed and spread her legs as she lay back. Ian looked at the wet cunt in between the thick thighs and decided that he would have a taste of that before getting on with the fucking.

He got his head between those thighs and actually gave each thigh a nibble knowing, from what Pat had told him, that Cyril would not see any love bites that appeared. "Mmmm, fuck, yeah," Pat sighed as her barman paid attention to her thighs. She was thinking if he could get her going with his mouth on her thighs, what would it be like when his lips and tongue got at her cunt?

Pat was about to find out what it would be like with Ian's mouth at her cunt because he was now kissing her thick lips. She squirmed on the bed as he kissed, licked and sucked and her first orgasm of the morning arrived with a yell of, "Oh, fuck!"

Ian was slightly concerned about either getting suffocated or getting his head crushed by Pat's thighs as she writhed in orgasm with his tongue still lapping at her cunt but he was loving the taste of her cum and the smell of her highly aroused vagina.

He managed to withdraw his cum soaked face from between Pat's legs before kneeling on the bed as his rigid penis approached her cunt.

"Now, we fuck," he breathed as he eased his cock into her. He did not go all the way in but slowly moved backwards and forwards as he only put some of his cock to use in Pat's slit.
 

"Oh, oh, oh God," Pat panted as Ian rapidly fucked her with part of his penis.

After a while of doing this, he had Pat shouting, "Shit, fuck, I'm cumming," as orgasm number two arrived for her.

That was the signal for Ian to put his whole length to use as he plunged in deep before almost totally withdrawing and then sliding all the way in again. Ian Smithers was very good at fucking women and the one that was currently feeling the benefit of that had orgasmed again as he fucked on and on.

Pat was wondering if she would be able to stand, let alone work in the pub as her barman continued to shag her, but she was not complaining as she made up for lack of sex over a long period of time.

Ian's cock was about to unload and Pat had just embarked on another orgasm as his body tensed and he ejaculated deep inside her.

It took them quite a while to get their breathing back to normal, but when they had, Pat said, "Fucking hell Ian, I have never cum that many times in one session."

"I look forward to making you cum a few more times while Cyril is away, " replied Ian.

They kissed and then they showered and got dressed because it was time to get the pub ready for opening.

Ian would be working the lunchtime shift and then having the afternoon off before returning in the evening, "Can we fuck after closing tonight?" asked Pat hopefully.

"Yeah, but I will not be able to stay too late, I could come in early again tomorrow though,"  beamed Ian.

Ian managed to touch Pat's backside a few times during the late morning and lunchtime in the bar, once shoving his fingers hard into her arse crack through her skirt, causing her to, "Mmmm."

Ian went home with his shift completed because they had to keep things as normal as possible to avoid his wife suspecting anything. He did tell his wife that he might be a bit late home after the evening shift and also that he would be going in a bit early the next morning.

Ian's wife did not know that Cyril was away, but even if she had, she had no suspicions that her husband was fucking Pat or any of the other women that he shagged from time to time.

Pat took a couple of hours off in the afternoon, leaving a barmaid and part-time barman in charge in a relatively quiet period. She felt a bit strange between her legs because a large penis had visited there but she was looking forward to it visiting again.

Ian returned in the evening and he and Pat mostly kept their hands off each other, the pub was busy. Pat did manage to whisper, "I hope that your cock is nice and hard for me."

"You will find out just how hard, later," Ian managed to reply.

At closing time, a couple of the regulars seemed reluctant to leave, but as they were such good customers, Pat could not push them out even if it was infringing on her fuck time.

With the pub empty and locked, Pat and Ian went upstairs but they knew that they could not push their luck time-wise so they knew that it would only be a quickie. It was not a naked fuck because although her skirt and knickers were off, Pat still had a blouse on and Ian just had his trousers and underpants at his feet and shirt on.

Pat bent over with her upper half on the bed and Ian took a bit of time studying her large arse before dragging his erection up and down her arse crack and making her, "Ohhh, mmmm."

Ian then slid his cock into her cunt and fucked hard and fast as Pat pushed back. There was a lot of grunting and panting and their climaxes just about coincided. Ian washed his cock and pubic area and pulled up his clothing, it had not been romantic, but it had been a satisfying fuck.

He would be back in a few hours, early for work but not as early as the previous morning.

The lovers were naked very soon after Ian's arrival in the morning and this time, Pat was on her back at the foot of the bed with her legs in the air as the standing Ian fucked her once again. This time it was far less rushed than the quickie after closing time and Pat's first orgasm took a long time to build, but when it arrived, she left Ian in no doubt that it had when she shrieked, "Oh lordy, fuck, fuck, fuck."

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

Ian remained motionless with his throbbing cock deep inside her whilst she shuddered and swore through her climax before he gave some hard and fast thrusts and spurted into her. After some recovery time, it was time to get cleaned up and get the pub open.

Ian was again doing lunchtime and evening shifts and having the afternoon off, so another fuck was in prospect late at night but, as before, they had to be aware of it not going too late.

Although Cyril was not due home until late the next evening, Ian was not due to be working at all that day, so Pat and Ian had a decision to make. Ian's wife would not be pleased if he announced that he needed to work, not because of any suspicions but because she did not often get to spend much time with him.


When Ian came back to work that evening, it was still uncertain how and if he and Pat could get together the next day, so the planned after-hours sex this night might be their last for a while.

Pat did bend over, a bit unnecessarily, behind the bar in the evening and, taking his cue, Ian brushed his crotch against her arse. They were thankful that all customers left pretty promptly at closing time and Ian had convinced his wife that he would need to stay a bit later than normal as he was not working the next day. Those things coinciding at least meant that they had a bit more time than they had late the previous night.

This time, they did get completely naked but there was little foreplay before Ian, once again, entered Pat with his hard cock. The sex was gentle at first, but an increase in the pace of Ian's hip movements had Pat cumming and a further increase in pace replicated that event.

With Pat groaning and shrieking through her second orgasm, Ian spurted into her. They stayed together for a while but eventually, Ian had to wash the smell of sex from his body and get dressed and go home.

They could not think of a way to justify Ian being with Pat on his day off but, unintentionally, Cyril gave Pat some good news in the early evening. He had been due home that night but he phoned her with slurred speech to say that he and his two mates were staying a further night and he would not be back until the following afternoon.

Pat needed to contact Ian and thought it best to be, sort of, upfront about it. She phoned his landline and when Ian's wife answered, as was always likely, Pat apologised for interrupting their time together but asked if she could speak to Ian.

Pat then gave Ian the good news but suggested that he should appear none too happy when she asked him to come in early the next day. Ian made a show of not being pleased, for his wife's benefit, but said that he would be at the pub at eight in the morning. He then explained to his wife that Cyril was going out, he did not say that he had been out for the last three days, and he was needed to do some work before the pub opening.

Ian, of course, did not tell his wife that the 'work' involved fucking the pub landlady, so he set off from home after moaning about, 'bloody Cyril buggering off and leaving me things to do'.

Pat eagerly awaited her lover and she was again in the black nightdress and nothing else when Ian arrived. There was kissing and arse groping and cock-squeezing before they went to the bedroom. 

Ian followed Pat into the bedroom and caressed her large tits through her nightdress as he kissed her neck and pressed against her arse, "Fuck Ian, you turn me on," purred Pat who reached behind and tried to pull him even closer. His cock was rock hard in his trousers as it pushed into Pat's substantial backside.

Ian thought he would like to have his penis freed from his trousers, so he undid the zip of his trousers and fished his cock out. He raised Pat's nightdress at the back and was now pushing his uncovered erection against her bare arse. He then went back to breast fondling and neck kissing as Pat moved her backside against his cock.

Pat was loving the various stimulations and she and Ian were both determined to make the most of this bonus time together due to Cyril taking an extra night away. Ian next put his right hand under Pat's nightdress at the front and started fingering her cunt," Oh shit, you are driving me wild this morning," she said, now with her nightdress above waist height both front and back.

Pat was longing to be fucked, but she was also enjoying everything else that Ian was doing to her as his fingering of her cunt got faster. She was about to have an orgasm standing up and it arrived when Ian's fingers touched her clit, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she breathed as her large arse squirmed against Ian's penis.

When she got her balance back, Pat turned and stuck her tongue in Ian's mouth as her hand started stroking his penis. She then completed the undoing of his trousers that Ian had started by unzipping to free his cock. Pat's nightdress was then removed and Ian got himself naked before they both crashed onto the bed.

Ian spent some time tonguing Pat's nipples before he kissed down towards her cunt. Ian then proceeded to lick and suck at Pat's salty cunt and had her swearing as she came again before he shifted up her body and slid his large penis into her soaking wet pussy.

Ian fucked Pat at varying speeds and had her just about in a state of perpetual orgasm over the next several minutes before he came hard inside her.

They kissed and cuddled for a while and Pat found herself on her front and Ian stroked and kissed her buttocks. The time situation regarding getting the pub open meant that they were starting to get short of time, so they both showered and then got dressed.

They did not know when they would have another chance to fuck, but Pat had probably had the best sex of her life over the last few days. Ian had found the sixty-one-year-old pub landlady to be a great fuck.

Cyril returned to the pub in the afternoon and asked if they had coped alright in his absence, "It helped to have Ian here because he really knows what he is doing," replied Pat as she looked beyond her husband to her lover.

"Yeah, thanks for looking after things Ian, " said Cyril, not realising exactly what Ian had been looking after.

"My pleasure Cyril, anytime," said Ian.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments