Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Sexy Intruder

"Capture the moment"

14
12 Comments 12
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I

Jason has a villa near the coast, and it is surrounded with beauty. Most of the grounds were planned, designed and made by Jason's own hands.

One night like a few other nights, after locking up downstairs, but leaving the back door unlocked, Jason goes upstairs to the patio. There he can sit for hours just relaxing and looking at the stars in the dark.

Around one o’clock, his cell phone goes off, letting him know one of the door's sensors has been activated. He has a very expensive burglar alarm security system. Today's technology works on everything. All around his house is surveillance equipment, and on a few places he has the infra-red beams that are in dark corners, so it can be monitored on his laptop or cell phone.

He calls the security to tell them he is at home, and everything is fine. Then he goes to his room just to watch her, on his laptop screen, in the kitchen, like every other night.

She looks happy with herself. Peeping around the corner to the upstairs. He can see her looking up, listening, rolling her eyes and then comes that humility smile as she tip-toes back into the kitchen with a naughty smile on her face.

Jason can’t help but smile at this beauty that comes and goes in his house late at night. He knows she thinks he is not home or just sleeping, but nights like these are the highlights of his day. Each time he sees her, he just wants to go down and say "Hi" but, like tonight, he will once again just watch her.

She starts by washing her hands, then she moves to the stove and looks in the oven for something to eat. The expression on her face is too much for him. So he captures it on his laptop. One more photo for the file named, A Beautiful Intruder.

She opens the fridge doors to find something to eat. He can’t see what she is eating but she is busy for a while. Afterwards, she pours milk into a glass and, after drinking it, she washes the glass. She moves to the toilet that has a shower built in, and peeps upstairs again. She is about ten minutes inside before coming out. Hair still wet and fresh clothes on. She takes twenty minutes inside his house, each times she comes in.

When he is sure she is gone, he goes down to lock up. He should really think of meeting her next time she drops in. She is a beauty, a lady who is attractive in all the good ways and yet there is something mischievous about her. Taking these chances and been adventurous.

Why his house? Does she live near by? These questions need some answers, any day soon he hopes..

Two days go by and there is no sign of her. He is sure she will come tonight. In the kitchen he prepares a meal for her. Tonight she will eat like a queen.

He steps back to see if everything is in order . The meal is in the low oven, there is an open bottle of wine in the fridge, a rose in a glass on the table. The only thing left is dessert. He will have to see if she will stay for that. He waits in his room, near the laptop.

Half an hour later he sees her on the screen. She peeps after she opens the back door. One look around and he can see she thinks she is in the clear.

There is smile on her face when she sees the rose. . She takes it out of the glass, and walks to the stairs while smelling it. She looks up. He can see her there and he captures the moment on his laptop. Moving now to the stove, she opens it and there is a surprise smirk on her face.

Taking out the plate, wearing the oven gloves, she sits down at the table. Jason can see her better now. Before sitting, she opens the fridge for something to drink. She would usually drink milk, but she sees the open bottle of wine. She takes the wine out and pours some in the glass. She takes a sip and pours more in. He can see she is enjoying every bit, and sits back to watch her eat.

When she is done, she cleans up and puts the rose back in the glass with water. Then she goes to the bathroom.

Jason goes downstairs. In the kitchen he makes coffee and he waits for her, not really knowing what the next step will be. One thing is clear, tonight is the night he will meet his beautiful sexy intruder face to face.

He knows what she does each time when she goes to the bathroom. She has a shower, enjoying every bit of it, humming away Ninety-nine Red Balloons.

Jason adds his own words in his thoughts:

Ninety-nine Red balloons going by
Ninety-nine red balloons floating in the summer sky Panic bells, she’s in my house
She’s here from somewhere else
She gives my life a whole new meaning
Opens up my eyes
Just focusing on her
As she is in my kitchen and bathroom.

With a big smile on his face, he laughs at himself. An old song from the 80s, sung by Nana and many others.

He stands up and goes to sit on the stairs on the one side of the kitchen, one leg on the second step and the other on the floor, his bum on the third step. He's wearing only boxer shorts and shirt.

After what felt like forever, and his bum numb from the hard step, she opens the bathroom door. What a beauty. She must be around thirty-five years of age with brown hair and a smashing pair of legs from what he can see.

“It is about time, Missy,” he says, and sees how she jumps from fright, letting out a not so lady like word. As she looks his way he can see the beauty of her face - brown eyes, full lips - and generous cup size breasts.

“What?" She didn’t think she would be caught out so fast. How did he know? She turns around to him. “How did you know?" she asks, legs shaking.

“I will ask the questions. Who are you, and what are you doing each time you come to my house?” he says, trying very hard not to smile.

Walking towards him, like on a catwalk, with one finger on her lips, she looks very attractive. She holds out a hand. “Hi, my name is Renata. I ask for your forgiveness as I am a lost child, I live somewhere and yet nowhere, belong to everyone but not attached to anybody.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

When I come to your house, there is always something to eat and I take a shower.”

Jason stands and takes her hand. “Hello Renata, I am Jason,” he says, shaking her hand and then giving her a hug.

She steps back from the hug, not knowing what his intentions.

“A lost child you say. Mind telling me why?”

“Lost in homeless,” she responds.

“Why my house?” 

“You have a big house and can't keep your eye on everything, and you don’t even lock the back door. Your lights go out around this time and you are most of the time alone,”

“Alone yes, but I have eyes everywhere. I have an alarm system and cameras everywhere in and around the house. Shall we go upstairs? That is, if you don't need to be somewhere.”

“Sure. Can I get my bag from the bathroom window. The one you don’t see but I have my stuff in?”

They go upstairs and he opens a door to the patio. She steps out and is amazed by the size on the top floor. The stars above are so clear and sparkling, showing off their bling. As far as the eye can see in the dark, and the city lights far-away, you see the beauty.

Grinning he looks at her, holding her hand and says, “I've got eyes everywhere,”

“Want to hear something special?” she asks, realising he is still holding her hand and making her feel light and fizzy.

Jason sees mischief in her eyes. “Sure,”

“I haven’t been with a man for such a long time, and I want you to make me feel like a woman again. Please.”

“What a request!" He smiles and holds her close. ”It would be my pleasure. You are very sexy, you know that? You're rather naughty, aren't you?"

Jason turns her hand and kisses the palm. “I will try my best to make you feel like a queen, my dear.” And, with those words, he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist.

His mere touch and burning eyes, suddenly made her gasp and a wet sensation warms her pussy. He carries her to his bed. She touches his arm; his skin is hot under her fingertips. With her legs still around his waist, he gently puts her down on his bed and she lets go of him. Her legs fall gently to the side. He unbuttons her blouse and she almost screams, "Fuck me now," when her breasts, heavy and big, bounce into view. The rose nipples stand out hard in the centre of the soft areolae.

He hesitates and takes a deep breath. The beauty of her on his bed makes his pants bulge in front of her. He kneels and licks over her breasts as a hand follows her curves up and around and then to her chin. He kisses her lips and pulls on the bottom lip.

“Are you seriously sure, you want this?” he asks, just to make sure.

“Seriously? I'm not going to hold back and I hope you won’t either."

“Trust me, I won't. So far your boobs are absolutely luscious. I will take the tour now on my own,”

Jason brushes over her nipples, making them even harder. He kisses them, one by one and sucks hard, taking them deep in his mouth, giving her breasts a good work out. He fondles them for a while before he moves down to her belly and takes off her knickers. A shaved pussy faces him, making him harder then ever. He runs a thumb up and down her slit, before letting his tongue do the work and hearing her little sounds of satisfaction.

“Oh my, fucking hell, it's too much!” she gasps, and he slows down. 

His fingers spread her lips open and, while his tongue attacks her clit with soft moves, he puts two fingers inside of her. He goes in hard and he sucks hard, too, on her clit.

She can’t think. She just wants to keep the feeling and focus on his tongue. It is so overwhelming, as he is clenching and unclenching his fingers inside her, and she feels that she is squirting hot juice down onto his hand and bed. She is now so close and he picks up the rhythm. Her hips are not on the bed now and he puts a hand under her bum while she bucks up and down.

“That's it! Go on, let it all out." Jason presses in her and all to soon she is done. The sensation of letting go, rips through her. Bouncing around while he holds her, she slowly comes down with soft whining noises as he rubs her pussy.

The taste is damn sexy. He loves the taste of pussy.

She appreciates all the attention: it has been so long that her body has yearned for the feel of a man. The need to be fucked hard and good by a big cock is what she needs to feel tonight. Thinking all this while sitting in front of him, holding his perfect pinkish penis in her hand, she can feel the big vein running underneath, it is visible and ready. Her pussy has big plans for his perfect specimen of a cock.

He sees the raw lust in her eyes and pushes her down on the bed. His bulging cock thrusts towards her as he kneels. She almost comes when her swollen pussy touches his hard cock, and she softly begs, “Please, fuck me hard. I haven’t had a cock for some time.”

Almost whimpering, she pulls him down to her, spreading her legs wide and raising her wet pussy. She squeals as she feels her pussy spread open to take in his cock. He thrusts into her soaking pussy all the way to his balls. Keeping still, looking at her, he sees as if frozen in time a silent scream as her mouth opens. With one swift movement, he turns her around on her fours.

He feels her pussy grip his shaft as he begins to fuck her with deep, slow strokes. At one point, she slips her hand between her legs, and cups his balls, squeezing them gently and his entire body tenses and shivers with excitement.

“This feels amazing!" Ruthlessly, with snaking movements, he pounds in and out of her. All too soon, he feels his body tense. He pounds a few more times, feeling her have another intense orgasm before he surrenders to his own climax, coming with a roar.

He eases out of his now new parking spot and idles a while, looking down at her. With a soft voice, she thanks him for dinner and the special dessert.

Published 
Written by misteryme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments