Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unlikely Pair Continue

"Eileen and Robert continue where they left off"

20
12 Comments 12
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Fifty-nine-year-old divorcee Eileen Simpkins had probably had the best evening, night and early morning sex of her life, having hooked up with nineteen-year-old well hung stud Robert Latimer.

Eileen was back on her till in the large supermarket where she worked in the morning after that sexual encounter and she was glowing inside.

She had had precious little sleep but she was still running on adrenaline as she served one customer.She glanced to the side to have her eyes fall on a package in a pair of jeans that she had become well acquainted with.

"Good morning, Eileen, you are looking well," said the young man who had fucked her brains out a few hours earlier.

"Yes, thank you. I had a very good night last night."

At this stage she did not know if her assignation with this beautiful boy was to be a one off, although she knew that it was not likely to be long term.

"Hopefully, you will have a very good night tonight too," replied Robert.

"Oh, I do hope so," she responded but then the youth had paid for his purchase and had left the till.

She switched on her mobile during her lunch break and was delighted to find a text that read, 'I do not expect you to be wearing knickers when I get there tonight'

She replied, 'I certainly will not be, see you later xoxoxo' as her pussy twitched.

That evening at home Eileen was wearing a short flowing skirt and no knickers, or bra, when her kitchen doorbell rang.

She opened the door to the lovely boy and they were straight away locked in a long snog.

"I assume that you have followed my instructions," he said.

"Of course," and she turned her back to him and raised the skirt to reveal her large round arse.

"Ummm lovely," he said and put his hand on her buttocks and slid a finger through her arse crack.

As his finger slid up and down her arse crack she reached back with her left hand and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

She turned to face him again and she had his belt and jeans undone and his cock out of his thong.

He picked her up and plonked her large backside on a kitchen worktop before moving her forward and lowering her onto his rigid prick.

As her cunt slowly took in more and more of his huge penis she put her arms around his neck and her legs around his buttocks.

As soon as they started to move in tandem with him deep inside her she started to cum.

He had his hands on her buttocks and a finger against her anus and when she was next on a downward movement the finger entered her arse hole.
 

She buried her head in his shoulder as she shuddered to possibly the hardest orgasm she had ever had.

With her still hanging onto him with arms and legs and with his jeans around his ankles and his cock deep inside her he staggered towards the kitchen table. At the risk of serious damage to his back he lowered her onto the table and she unlocked the grip with her arms. Her legs were now spread wide as he slammed his cock in and out of her flooded cunt.

They were both panting and sweating and he could feel his spunk start to rise as he continued to ram her.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

He came like a rocket and their love juices mingled and flowed.

He slumped forward onto her and they kissed as they came down from their fuck.

"Are you staying the night?" she asked when she had finally got some breath back.

"If you will have me," he replied as his softening penis slipped out of her cunt.

"I thought I just did," she laughed.

In bed that night they gently made love and Eileen, although she knew it could not last, was as happy as she had ever been in her life.

Robert awoke in the morning with a mouth on his cock and she kept sucking until she got a mouth full of cum.

Eileen did not have to work until the afternoon and she took his monster cock inside her once more mid morning with her round arse pointing towards him.

She was not going to waste any opportunity to get shagged by this youth and she was thrilled when he said that he would meet her after work when her shift finished that night.

She had had more fucks in the last couple of days than she had had in the last couple of years and now there were prospects of even more.

Robert met her from work and they were walking the shortish distance back to her house when he suggested that they go via the park.

"Don't be silly, it will be locked for the night," she said.

"I know, so we won't be disturbed," he replied.

With difficulty, and with him pushing on her large arse, she got over the gate into the park and Robert joined her.

She was very soon bent over a park bench with her work trousers and knickers off as her young lover once more slid his prick in and out of her cunt.

Her yell as she came would have frightened any nearby wildlife before Robert again filled her with spunk.

On the rest of the journey home her knickers were soaking from their combined juices and then she had her third consecutive almost sleepless night as cunt and cock were again together.

When Robert left the next morning there were no arrangements made for further meetings although that was not strange because nothing definite had been arranged after each of the other two nights either.

He did not appear in the supermarket during her shift that day and there were no text messages from him.

Eileen was unsure whether to phone or text him but decided against it and for the first night in four she was alone in bed.

She needed a good night's sleep although she woke up in the early hours wondering if her brief and very fulfilling romance was over.

Two days later her heart sank at work when she saw a few tills down Robert Latimer smiling broadly at the woman on the till who was a similar age to Eileen and also divorced.

That night at home she wondered if and how Val Rushton, the woman on the other till, was coping with Robert Latimer's large penis.

The next day she as good as got her answer when Val arrived for work with a big grin on her face.

'Well,' Eileen thought to her self, 'it was certainly good while it lasted.'

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments