Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Trip To A Cabin

"Dave takes Wendy to a cabin after they first meet"

40
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words


Wendy and Dave had met by chance online. Their conversations had started innocently, each finding out more about the other. They had developed their relationship further by text and phone, finding the time difference hard, but they coped.

It all changed when Dave was asked to work in the head office in Boston for a few months. The option was to complete a job, but no one knew how long it would take. Dave told Wendy; she was shocked, as she was married and had not expected this to develop so far, but then her mind raced, her heart beat faster the more she thought about going from just talking to actual physical touch.

The office had every other Friday off. Dave had called Wendy when he arrived at the office and explained that in three weeks he would have a long weekend.

Wendy was excited but also knew she had never done anything like this. She had resigned herself that her marriage was now one of convenience, but still, she had never gone further. Over the next few days, she found her husband had arranged to visit an old friend. And it coincided with Dave's weekend. Wendy told him to go and take his time, and she was also going to see an old school friend.

Wendy packed an overnight case at Dave's request and drove to the airport.

Dave had asked Wendy to meet him at Arrivals at two thirty and ensure she wore a wrap-over dress. It was just one of those items of clothing that he had found most attractive, with the benefit of being easy to remove.

He disembarked his plane from Boston, walked out of Arrivals, and instantly saw Wendy. They embraced and kissed like long-lost lovers, not caring that others were probably watching. They broke from their kiss.

“Oh Dave, I need you. Where are we going?”

Dave held Wendy's hand and walked to the departure check-in. He checked them into Business Class for the flight to Seattle, which was leaving in an hour. Wendy's mind was a blur. She had been expecting a hotel close to the airport, not a five-hour flight!

They went through security; Wendy knew what was in her case, but it passed through with no problems, and they went to the Business Lounge. It was occupied mainly by men in suits, who were working away at their laptops, but there were other couples there. They found a quiet area and ordered drinks. Wendy needed a Bloody Mary now, with extra olives to calm her nerves. The excitement of actually meeting Dave, the excitement of a weekend away, and now a plane journey — it was almost too much.

They sat with their drinks, both looking intently at each other, gentle touches between them. They chatted about each other's weeks until their flight was announced. They were in the first group to board the plane. They took their seats, large leather-covered seats with ample legroom. There were only four seats in each row, two on either side of the center aisle. As soon as they were seated, the air hostess asked what they would like to drink after take-off and presented them with orange juice while the rest of the passengers boarded.

Soon the captain announced that everyone was on board and that they would be departing shortly. Wendy and Dave had the complete row and no one behind them. The plane taxied to the runway. Wendy held Dave's hand as they took off and continued to hold it until their drinks arrived. The meal was served, after which the plane's lights were dimmed. The sun was almost set. Wendy put her complimentary blanket over her. She lifted the armrest and snuggled closer. They kissed slowly and tenderly; in the last of the sunlight through the windows, she held Dave's hand and guided it to her thighs. His hand slipped between the edges of her dress, finding her warm smooth skin, a shiver going through her body as his hand inched higher up her thighs as her legs parted.

Dave's hand reached the edge of Wendy's panties. Her legs spread as wide as they could, his fingers pulling the edge to one side, allowing his fingers to trace up and down Wendy's wet pussy. Wendy broke away from the kiss and whispered in his ear.

“Don't stop, I want this so much.”

Dave's fingers slipped into Wendy's pussy; his thumb found her clit. They kissed again as his fingers started to slide in and out with ease from Wendy's juices. She wanted his cock in her but knew they couldn't. Her hand undid his chinos, slipped inside and found his cock.

“Mm, no boxers. I love you like this.”

She felt his hard cock in his pants. She had seen it many times while they had been exchanging videos and pictures and video calls, but now she could feel it; it was better than the pictures. She wanted him so badly. She grabbed the blanket over her head and leant over into Dave's lap. Dave's fingers were deep into Wendy's pussy and Wendy's tongue found the tip of Dave's cock.

Licking around the tip, the first taste of his salty pre-cum was on her lips. She took the head and his cock into her mouth, fingers rubbing up and down the length of his shaft and then cupping his balls. She sucked and fucked his cock with her mouth, letting out a slurping sound mixed with moans as she felt her orgasm building.

Dave knew he was going to cum all too soon. He felt the tension building; he also felt his fingers being squeezed by Wendy's pussy. They both came almost at the same time. Wendy took Dave's cum in her mouth. Dave pulled his fingers away from Wendy's pussy, and put them in his mouth to taste her. Wendy lifted her head and they kissed. Their juices mixed in their mouths as they kissed. Their lips finally parted. Wendy covered them both with a blanket and fell asleep against Dave's shoulder, her fingers still around Dave's cock. She was woken by the captain announcing they were landing in fifteen minutes.

They got themselves presentable before the air hostess took the blanket and prepared for landing. After landing and a short taxi to the terminal, they got off the plane and went through to the arrivals hall. Dave spotted their driver and they were taken out to the waiting car. Dave asked how long it would take, but had to cut the driver off from saying the destination. The driver explained at that time of evening the drive was about an hour.

Wendy said she would need the bathroom before they left. She went into the bathroom and used it but slipped off her panties and put them in her bag, and then made her way back to the car. She had never walked through a busy arrivals hall without panties on; the excitement was enthralling. She could see people looking at her, but only she knew she was pantiless, but Dave would soon find out.

She got into the back of the car with Dave, the driver pulled away, and the air-conditioning was blowing up her dress, straight onto her bare pussy, sending a shiver through her. The driver eased the car easily through the evening traffic and was soon on the outskirts of the city. The street lights were now few and far between. Wendy had no idea where they were going; she put all her trust in Dave. He had managed to arrange the whole trip so quickly.

Wendy cuddled up to Dave, out of sight of the driver. Holding Dave's hand and pushing it under her dress, she whispered, “Just for you.”

His fingers found her wet pussy, and rubbed her gently, sliding a finger in and out, checking the driver's view was hidden. Wendy moaned slightly, the driver asked if anything was wrong, and Wendy quickly replied that everything was perfect.

They pulled into a driveway, the entrance to the hotel. They got out of the car, Dave paid the driver and they went into the lobby. After checking in they were escorted to a waiting golf buggy.

They sat at the back of the buggy; the wind suddenly blew, catching Wendy's dress. It lifted, high enough to fully expose her pussy. Only Dave saw as the driver negotiated the road. They drove past a few darkened cabins and then pulled up at one fully lit.

Wendy could now, for the first time, see where they were to spend the next two days. The building was a two-floored wooden cabin. Lights shone from above the door and windows on either side. The driver showed them to the door and handed Dave the key. He explained all they needed to do was call reception with their breakfast order and they would deliver it. Dave thanked the driver, passed him a tip, and bid him goodnight.

Dave opened the door. “All for you, Kitten.”

He carried their cases into the open-plan interior. To the right of the door was a fully fitted kitchen, and to the left was a seating area, two chairs, a large sofa, a fireplace, and a television on the wall. The stairs were in the middle, behind which there were double doors to the rear wooden deck that was lit by candlelight lamps. At the top of the stairs, there was a balcony, with a bedroom on either side.

Dave took Wendy's hand and led her up the stairs. At the top, he turned to the right and opened the door. The bedroom was dimly lit, and there was a light on in the en-suite bathroom. To the left of the bed, there were double doors leading out onto a balcony. Dave said he would be back with the cases.

Wendy looked around the room; it was tastefully furnished, with subtle colors on the walls and exposed ceiling beams. She noticed the queen size bed; the silk linen had already been folded back, and two chocolates sat on the pillows.

Dave returned with the cases, put them down, and then opened the balcony doors. The evening sun had now totally vanished. The cloudless sky was lit by an almost full moon; its light lit up the wave tops as they crashed on the shore below. The only other lights were from the decking below. The wind gently blew on Wendy's face as she leant against the balcony railing, gently blowing her hair.

Wendy felt like she was in the middle of a dream that she did not want to wake from. Wendy was looking at the sea and Dave approached her from behind. He put his hands around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. It sent shivers up her body, his touch gentle but firm. He nibbled on her neck as his hands undid the belt holding her dress. He pulled open her dress, her bare pussy exposed to the elements; Wendy could feel herself getting wetter. She reached behind her, her hand rubbing Dave's cock through the material of his pants.

Dave pulled the dress off her shoulders and kissed them, his fingers undoing the clasp of Wendy's white lacy bra. Wendy dropped her hands to her sides as Dave pushed the bra straps off her shoulders, making her bra and dress fall to the floor; she stood there naked except for her open-toed shoes.

Wendy turned around facing Dave; she leaned back against the balcony, looking at Dave's eyes as he looked at her body. For some reason deep down, she was not ashamed of her body. Dave came closer; they embraced and kissed. Their tongues were entwined in each other. Dave pulled Wendy closer, her breasts rubbing on his t-shirt, making her nipples even harder. She reached down, pulling the hem of his t-shirt up. They parted briefly as she pulled his t-shirt over his head. They resumed kissing, both filled with passion and lust.

Wendy's fingers quickly undid Dave's pants. She pushed them down over hips and they fell to the floor. His fully hard cock was exposed to her. She pulled him close, a tingling sensation going through her body as his cock touched her nakedness. She wanted him so badly. She had waited long enough to feel a real cock in her wet pussy once again. She put her hand between their bodies and found his hot shaft. Dave bent his knees as Wendy opened her legs. She guided his cock across her soaked pussy lips. Dave rocked his hips, his cock getting coated in her juices.

“Fuck me out here. I am yours,” she whispered in his ear.

He put his hands on her ass cheeks, lifting her as she leaned against the railing. His cock found the target, Wendy's soaked pussy. He slipped in easily. He rocked his hips as he lifted her up and down. Sweat building on his body, even in the night air. Wendy's hard nipples bounced against his chest, her tits almost swaying with each thrust. He knew he had wanted to fuck ever since they first started chatting; there was something special between them.

Wendy felt his cock deep inside, so much better than her vibrator, the feel of real skin, of real movement by another person. Her mind was at fever pitch; she had wanted this for so long. There was no holding back. Her orgasm had been building since they had met earlier. The excitement was now the fulfillment. She bit his neck as her pussy clenched and gripped his cock. She felt his cock twitch, then explode inside her, and her orgasm started. She moaned louder, now without care if anyone heard.

“Oh fuck, I love you.”

Dave held her close, his cock slipping out as her juices ran down her legs. They kissed again, this time as lovers.
Dave lowered Wendy to the floor, her legs trembling. He held her tight, then walked her to the en-suite and turned on the shower. Allowing her some privacy, Dave said he would order food and then join her in the shower. 

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments