Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Online Friend From The USA Visits London - Part 2

"Two online friends continue to get to know one another, in the flesh."

12
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation of part 1"

With my tongue, I began to explore Tracey’s pussy and her thighs. I felt I knew what to do, what she would like. We had been online friends for a while now and our steamy highly erotic chats via Lush Stories had given us both a release.

It was as if my tongue knew where to go. I began with long slow licks along the length of Tracey’s pussy. When I felt her respond I stepped up the action. I parted her outer lips with my fingers and drove my tongue into her pink flesh. With the flat part of my thumb, I located her clit and began pushing it firmly. Tracey began to mew like a kitten. It was time to make her cum for real.

I  changed position slightly and began to kiss and nibble her clit with my tongue and very gently my teeth. At the same time, I slid first, one finger and then two into her pussy. I began to thrust them in and out. Tracey was writhing all over the bed and I knew her climax was not far off.

When she came she came spectacularly, with a loud grunt, and at the same time, her body went limp.

I got up from the bed, took my clothes off and lay beside Tracey. I kissed her neck, her face and her lips. 

The first time with a new lover can be awkward as you try to work out what each other likes and whether there are any boundaries. Because Tracey and I have been online lovers for a while, I felt none of that. I was going to put into practice what we had both long fantasised about.

I lay Tracey flat on her back, got her to raise her legs so that her knees were level with her chest. In this position, she was wide open and I could simply mount her. She was wet and I slid in easily. 

We had often talked about how we would fuck like this and now we were doing it for real. I built up a pace and was able to get very deeply into Tracey. It was immensely satisfying for us both. 

Another advantage of using this position was that we were able to look into each other's eyes. Both of us were ablaze with pure lust.

I felt my balls tighten and knew I was not far off. Tracey realised what was going to happen and wrapped her legs around me, drawing me closer. I came in three sharp judders and collapsed on top of Tracey, both of us panting.

We lay like that for a while, until I realised that Tracey was about to fall into a good deep sleep. I kissed her and said I would be in touch tomorrow after her presentation. I wanted to show her another part of London, away from the conference centre.

As I dressed and before I  let myself out, I pulled the duvet over the sleeping Tracey.

I rode my bike home across London feeling elated. In the flesh, Tracey was everything she had been online, And she was in London for another three days.

I got home, tidied my flat and caught up with some admin. About 4 pm Tracey called to say that she had slept very well and was preparing her presentation for the morning.

“I think that injection you gave me did the trick, I feel great.” Her voice was soft and suggestive.

“I would like to come back over, strip you naked and fuck you from behind. Imagine me pounding into you as you look out of the window.”

“I’d like that too and you are making me wet just thinking about it, but I have to meet the other delegates and prepare for tomorrow. Believe me, it is not what I want to be doing.”

“I want your pussy now, I want to be in you.” My voice was almost begging

“Stand up, pull your jeans down and get your cock out, do it now.” Tracey’s voice was an instruction.

“Start jerking yourself off, get hard. Imagine yourself in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. Come on, harder than that. My panties are wet, I’m going to have to change them.” Tracey was firm but I could tell she was getting excited.

“Put two fingers in your pussy and when they are nice and wet, I want you to lick the juice off them.” My final words before I shot a load that landed on the floor.

Tracey also sounded breathless, “I will talk to you tomorrow after I’m done.”

We bade each other goodnight and I let Tracey get on with her preparations.

Monday dragged for me. I was tempted to try and go to the conference to see Tracey give her presentation but the cost of a ticket was astronomical. It made me feel proud of Tracey that she was well respected in her field that she had been chosen to give the keynote speech.

I knew she would be busy all day, so I pushed myself at the gym, had a good swim and a walk afterwards. I felt great afterwards, and I also had a warm feeling of expectation about what this evening held. 

Tracey called me just after 4 pm. She sounded elated. Her talk had been well received by an audience that asked lots of detailed follow-up questions. She had aced them as well.

“The great thing is that one of the company vice presidents was in the audience and she saw me, that can only be good? And I just out-performed my boss, who is an asshole. He’s very good, a showman, but he gives the same speech every time, there is never anything new in what he has to say.” Tracey’s voice just exuded pride in what she had done.

“How about meeting up away from there, get away from the bubble?” I asked

Tracey was up for that so we agreed to meet at Tottenham Court Road, tube station. I told her which entrance I would meet her at.

Just over an hour later, I saw Tracey emerging through the barrier. She was dressed in a black trouser suit and just exuded confidence. I kissed her and complimented her on how good she looked. We kissed and hugged and made way for the busy commuters eager to start their journeys home. 

“Where to then?” Tracey asked me

“I’m going to introduce you to my favourite whisky bar,” I said

“I don’t like whisky,” Tracey replied

“Wait until you try some of these,” I said, “these are Scottish malts, not the bourbon or ryes you are used to, I promise you. Give them a go, if you don’t like them, then we can move on.”

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

The bar in the heart of London’s Soho was crowded as it always was, but I found us a quiet corner.

“This is amazing, is everything here whisky?” asked Tracey.

“Yes," I replied, "literally thousands of bottles, every one of them different.”

I made my way to the crowded bar and ordered two glasses of Springbank 14-year-old. I brought them back to our corner.

“Try it neat at first, just a sip, savour it in your mouth and then swallow. If I have chosen right, you should get two distinct tastes.”

Tracey sipped from her glass; she was silent for a moment, but I could tell I had chosen well.

“Wow, that is smooth, but very sharp afterwards. You were right, it is nothing like a bourbon.”

“Scottish whisky is made from barley, but often matured in old sherry casks, which is what gives it the flavour you are tasting now.” I was careful to not sound like a showoff or a whisky bore.

We enjoyed our drinks and opted for a second glass; this time, I chose a fiery Ardbeg from the island of Islay. 

Tracey noted the difference, but still said she was won over to Scottish whisky.

We left the bar arm in arm and strolled through the crowded streets of Soho. I was headed for a simple trattoria I knew that offered simple but genuine Italian food. 

We enjoyed a simple pasta dish with a rich sauce and a good bottle of red wine. It was a wonderfully romantic evening. After our meal, we strolled back to the tube station. We paused at the entrance.

“Do you want to come home with me?” I enquired, making my intentions clear.

“I have to be back for a 9 am session tomorrow. How long would that take?’

I realised that Tracey would have to get up really early if she were going to stay with me. Besides, her laptop and everything she needed was at her hotel. It was unfair of me to ask.

“Come back to my hotel,” Tracey said

I melted and we headed downstairs to the tube. The train was crowded but we made good time. It was a short walk to Tracey’s hotel; arm in arm we walked briskly through the foyer and headed straight for the lifts.

As soon as the lift doors closed I began kissing Tracey and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I also began to feel her bum through her trouser suit. She responded in kind. Groping each other, we made it through the door of her room.

“I am so hot and sweaty. I need a shower, wash me,” Tracey instructed me as she began undressing. 

Tracey stripped quickly but still took the time to hang her expensive trouser suit in the wardrobe. She approached me, naked and began kissing me. I pulled away and stripped off my own clothes. 

We headed to the shower. We were all over each other; lust took over. I soaped and lathered her breasts and pushed a finger into her pussy. Tracey knelt in front of me and took my rigid cock in her mouth. With her hand, she began pulling on it very firmly.

“Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you,” she said as the shower beat down on us.

Tracey knew what she was doing and her technique was superb. I wasn’t going to last long.

My climax was superb, two thick loads straight into Tracey’s open mouth. We stood and immediately began kissing. What was I tasting? Whisky, wine and my own cum. I feasted on Tracey’s mouth.

I turned her around in the shower and slipped by hand between her legs. Her pussy opened up and I began to work my fingers along her slit. At the same time, I pressed my thumb against the opening to her bum. The movement of my hand was good and I was able to stimulate Tracey. With my other hand, I reached around and began to caress her wet slippery breasts. 

Tracey began to call out. I increased the pace of my fingers and slipped them deep inside her. She slumped forward and I caught her as she fell. 

We emerged from the shower, clad in towels and slumped on the bed. We kissed and stroked each other, soft intimate caresses until Tracey’s hand found my cock. She began pumping me and I responded quickly. I felt like taking charge.

“Kneel on that sofa facing the window,” I instructed Tracey.

She did as I asked, and I then requested that she spread her knees apart. I had a superb view of her pussy and her ass. Just before I plunged into her I walked to the window and opened the blind.

I doubt anyone could see anything, we were so high up and the view across the river was to offices, not flats, but the feeling of doing this in full view of anyone added to our excitement.

I stood behind Tracey and pushed my cock deep into her; the angle was perfect  and I was able to get a good rhythm going at once. I placed my hands on her hips and began thrusting.

Tracey started pushing back against me and at the same time reached back and began to finger her clit. I was in heaven and caught sight of my reflection in the glass. I began performing for that reflection and picked up my pace. I was now really slamming into Tracey. Neither of us could take much more and we both climaxed nearly together. Tracey slumped onto the sofa and I just walked around the room, feeling great.

We cleaned up and headed for bed. Sleep came easily and the next thing I knew light was coming through the still open blind and Tracey’s phone was chirping an alarm. I knew she had a lot to do to get ready so I kissed her gently and headed for the shower for a quick sluice. 

Tracey was sitting up in bed; the sight of her bare breasts made me want to start again and I felt my cock twitch. I got myself under control, kissed her passionately on the lips and wished her well for the remainder of the day.

We agreed to talk late afternoon and make plans. She had to attend a dinner later that night after the conference, but after that, she had two free days in London.

 

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments