Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend On The Mountains

"A relaxing weekend in the mountains"

10
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

It was late afternoon when Rose and I left for the cabin in the mountains. It had been one of those glorious autumnal days that began with a frosty morning and then warmed up perfectly, not having to wear a coat. The sky had a very light cloud cover towards the west that was promising to make for a wonderful sunset.

We had about a one-and-a-half-hour drive to get to the cabin and would make it in time to see the sun disappear over the horizon. Our drive into the sun made it difficult with sun glare at times, especially when coming over the crest of one of the many hills along the way. We were well on our way and the outskirts of the urban area when we were stopped by another red traffic light.

As we sat there waiting, as if prearranged, we each placed our hands on the other’s knees and began to move them up the thighs. We looked at each other and smiled and were so absorbed in each other that we missed the light change until the car behind us tooted.

I thought then that it was high time for us to do this little trip and be in a world of our own without the bother of others around us. The perfect chance for us to do what we liked when we liked for a few days, without anyone interrupting us. As we drove on, we just smiled at each other. Rose kept her hand on my thigh as we drove on.

Having left the suburbs, we were driving along a lovely tree-lined avenue that made it difficult to stay awake in the late afternoon, with the warmth and the intermittent light of the sun shining between the aspens. Feeling Rose caressing my thigh as we drove helped me stay awake and caused the inevitable reaction in my groins. She grinned at me as I wriggled to adjust my pants to accommodate the growing bulge.

As we rounded a long gentle turn with the hills in the background, we entered the small remaining bit of temperate rainforest on the way to the cabin. The cabin was still, almost another half hour away. At that stage, my hard cock was getting uncomfortable from being hard for so long. I turned to her again with a wink. Rose gave me her characteristic inviting grin, which always made me melt.

I noticed a small track off the left of the road and decided to drive in. When I was certain we could not be seen from the road, I stopped the car, released the seat belt, and leaned over to kiss her. Rose was already opening the door, rotating on the seat and feet on their way out. She turned her head and winked invitingly as she was standing up.

I stepped out and came around to her side of the car, leaning her against it, as we kissed deeply. We kissed, pressing my bulge against her. The kiss was hot and showed some urgency from both of us. She slid her hand between us, and unzipped me, releasing my cock from its prison. I slid my hand under her skirt and realised that she was not wearing panties and was very wet.

As I fingered her slit, she let out a little whimper of delight, nibbled my ear, and whispered, “Fuck me from behind, Graham.” 

With that, she raised her skirt, spun around and leaned over the car bonnet exposing her cute pussy to me. Before entering her, however, I felt that I had to bend down and give her pussy a good licking. As I licked her, she pushed herself back against me. It didn’t take long for her to come with bucking hips and a loud, guttural moan. By this time, I was even hornier, if that was possible. I stood up and slipped into her soaking wet pussy with ease.

“Gosh, that feels so… Good.” I thrust into her as if there were no tomorrow. I, too, came rapidly and intensely.

“I needed that, and it was wonderful,” I said to her.

We kissed again, wiped my come with facial tissues, and climbed back into the car. “I enjoyed that too. It was great.” Rose giggled. As we drove on, we looked at each other and smiled. With the horny tension eased, for now, the rest of the drive seemed to go quickly.

The cabin was three minutes on the other side of a small town where we stopped for some takeaway food. While we waited, she groped me a few times. I had the feeling that she was not done playing just yet. Smiling to myself.  Food in hand, we drove on to the cabin.

The sun was getting low in the sky by the time we reached the cabin, as the light changed to orange. I put the car around the back while she retrieved the wine and set things up to eat, on the verandah. As we watched the setting sun, we fed each other our dinner.

The air was cooling rapidly, as the sun came closer to the horizon. The clouds were on fire from the sun as rays were shooting up between them as though they were trying to pierce the higher clouds. We sat there gazing at the light display without a word, just our arms around each other’s shoulders and the occasional kiss. When the fire in the sky was almost extinguished, we went inside.

As the door closed behind us, I pressed her against it for a long, deep kiss. We kissed until we were almost breathless, fondling each other at the same time. Breaking off the kiss, we held each other tight for a long, tight hug. She wriggled a little and pulled away.

 “I need to go to the girls' room,” she said. I filled the spa while she was away.

Soon, we were playing footsies in the relaxing spa. I moved my foot, so I could massage her pussy with it. That elicited a muffled moan from her. As she opened her legs to give me better access, I place my big toe on her clit and wiggled it. Still horny, so she came over to kiss me and sit on my lap.

As she lowered herself, she wriggled her bum to spread my legs, she sheathed my rod, lowered her bum to the bottom of the tub, and wrapped her legs around me to have me in all the way. She held me tight and sat there as we kissed. The only movement she made was to regularly squeeze her pussy and pull herself close again with a sharp thrust. At first, it felt so relaxing. It was far from relaxing, however, as the heat rose in both of us. Our breathing deepened. Rose knew precisely what she was doing. Soon both our breaths were shorter, faster and shallower. Each thrust can’t have been more than a couple of centimetres. Her tightening as she thrust gave us both strong sensations. Our tongues exploring each other added to the intense sensuality. My hands were fondling her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples.

After a good ten minutes, her body suddenly went rigid. She gave a big growl, as she exhaled and took a deep breath, and her pussy pulsed firmly around me, and we came as one. A few more tight withdrawals as she milked me. Resuming our kissing, we began to relax, with her still up close to keep me inside.

As our breathing returned to normal, I slipped out of her. “I love coupling with you like this. It is so damn sensual, and I always have a big orgasm when we do it this way.” She was saying as she slowly pulled away.

“I love it this way as well, and the water adds something special to it.”

She climbed out and began to dry herself. I followed, and we dried each other, stealing a kiss every so often. Dropping the towels to the floor, we embraced tightly and kissed for what must have been a few minutes, slowly inching towards the door. As we passed through the door, still kissing and my cock at full mast again, I turned off the light. A few more steps, and she fell onto the bed. I dropped to my knees, spread her legs and labia, and began licking her clit.

“Ohh... Mmm... I wasn’t expecting more!” she exclaimed as she held my head in place.

Pushing the clit hood back and exposing her hard, swollen clit, I licked and licked to the rhythm of her moans. Moving her hips in time with her breathing, pushed my head down and squeezed me tightly between her thighs. I reached up to her breasts to rub and pull her nipples. As her orgasm was building to its peak, she stopped bucking and moaned louder. Then she suddenly let out a very loud moan from deep down and held her butt off the bed until her orgasm subsided. She lowered herself to the bed and relaxed. That was the strongest orgasm I had ever seen her have. We slid up the bed, cuddled, kissed, and fell asleep from the day’s activities.

When I woke the following morning, the day was already well underway, with sunlight streaming in through the window. I slowly turned to find her still sleeping. Naked, lying half on her front with her legs far enough apart to give me a good look at her pussy. This I couldn’t resist, and still horny from last night, I slowly approached her, kissing her butt cheeks. She moved. Did she awaken? Spreading her legs, a little further, I spread her lips to find her clit and stroke it. She was stirring some more.

With my morning wood wanting the release, it was too tiring for the previous evening; I straddled her leg and aimed at her entrance. Very slowly, I entered her and held just inside her. While rubbing my arse on her leg, I slowly, gently pushed in deeper. Ohhh… that feels good. I held still, deep inside her.

Finally, she spoke. “Ohhh, what a way to wake up, with your cock inside me,” she smiled at me. “What are you waiting for, mister? Fuck me and fill me with your come.”

"If you insist, madam," I responded and started pumping her pussy as I leaned forward to kiss her.

Our lips met with intense passion. I slipped out of her treasure trove, as she rolled onto her back, placing her feet flat on the mattress on either side of my knees. I was on my hands and knees above her, all the time kissing with more and more lust.  Using her hips, she thrust her body up in an attempt to push her treasure trove over my shaft. That failed, but the shaft rubbed her clit, which she enjoyed.

"Don't you dare move now!" she ordered. She kept thrusting her clit along my cock.

I could feel her tiring, so lowered my weight onto her. She stopped, and I rolled her onto her belly and slowly entered her from behind.

Rose moaned loudly. I felt her g-spot under my glans and slid my cock across it. Her moaning increased. Increasing the speed, she moaned more. Suddenly, she stopped, took a deep breath, and held it. As she released her breath with a very loud, guttural moan, her pussy contracted tightly and pulsed with her orgasm. The rippling sensation deep inside her treasure trove triggered the release of my seed deep inside her.

As our breathing came back to normal, she turned her head, and our lips met. Caressing her back, I rolled off her, and we kissed. Facing each other, we lay there embracing, kissing, and looking into each other's eyes.

A few more kisses. Then I got off the bed.  Pointing at her, I said, "Stay there." I headed off to the kitchen to make a morning coffee and some toast. She loved having her first cup of the day and a slice of toast in bed.

When I returned, I placed her cup and slice of toast on the unit beside her. "Enjoy," I said and kissed her.

Sitting in bed close together, we sipped our coffee, talked for some time, and watched some birds and a few wallabies outside the cabin window. It was time to get up, so we showered and dressed. We decided to head off for a walk around the bushland.

As we stepped outside, we breathed in deeply, taking in the cool fresh air and the smell of the eucalyptus trees. Taking each other's hands, we sighed in delight as we stepped out into the calming abyss of the enchanted bush.

The sun was warm on our skin as we ambled along the narrow path, holding hands, down the gentle incline. “You know.  I have only one concern about where we’re heading.” I said.

“Yes, it’s downhill, and we will have to come back up again,” She giggled back at me. “You will make it back, though. It’s not that steep, and just think of what might await you upon your return.”

Arms across each other’s back, having the occasional kiss, we stopped to observe an echidna waddle its way across the path. We walked on, enjoying the sun warming us.

We had walked slowly for about an hour when we heard what sounded like a waterfall not far off. For a while, we stood still to get our bearings and work out the correct direction of the sound. The vegetation changed as we approached the sound, confirming that there was water close by. Pushing a few fern fronds aside, there it was, a trickle of water in the scheme of waterfalls. I lifted her and sat her on a rock, and we kissed. A long kiss that grew with passion and caused deeper breathing.

Rose wriggled a little further back on the rock to get comfortable. That allowed me to lift her summer skirt. Reaching under to tease her clit as we kissed, she moaned into my mouth. She lifted her backside, so I could slide the skirt out from under her and sat back down to raise and spread her knees. There were no knickers, so I stopped kissing her mouth and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I leaned against the rock and kissed the tip of her clit, which made her sigh in pleasure. Sitting on the rock with her arms leaning back to support her upper body, her feet were flat on the rock and far enough apart to give me easy access. She tilted her head back when she needed a deep breath and forward when she wanted to lock eyes with me.

My fingers were teasing her G-spot. The pace of her breathing was increasing. The gaps between breaths were shortening. Keeping in sync with her breath, my fingers did their work. I could feel her wanting to buck. I stopped her. A louder moan with a higher pitch. A rustling sound, so I slowed my licking. I heard a grunt. It was a koala grunt, so I continued sucking her clit. Licking her again, her breathing pace increased as well. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently bit on it, and edged there for a while. Then suddenly, she held her breath. Exhaling with a moan, she orgasmed, wetting my chin and t-shirt.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

I rose to my feet to kiss her passionately. “Did you enjoy that? I certainly did. So did my t-shirt, I see.” I said.

“You know I did. That is why your shirt and chin are wet. Help me off this rock, please.” She replied.

As I helped her off the rock, we slowly kissed. We leaned against it beside where she had wet it and kissed our way through her afterglow. When her breathing relaxed while I washed my chin in the pool under the waterfall. Neither of us took note of how long we’d been at that spot, but the top of the falls was starting to cast its shadow on the rock. Therefore, we decided to make our way slowly back to the cabin. The uphill walk back was a bit more work, so it took a little longer than we thought.

It was midafternoon by the time we got back. We sat on the loveseat under the verandah with a drink and a cuddle. We sat there in each other’s arms and talked, engaged in a mixture of short, long, and passionate kisses, and observed the wildlife and horizon. The occasional aircraft vapour trail also passed us by.

As the sun was getting close to the horizon, she suddenly nudged me. “You brought your new camera along. We have been here almost twenty-four hours, and you haven’t taken a single photo and not even touched it.”

“I guess I was too busy doing other things. Your fault. You keep distracting me with wonderful distractions. I can change that, however, and take a few of you shortly and test how well the fill flash works.”

“All you are interested in is in flashing at me,” she giggled at me.

“Now there’s an idea!” I exclaimed. “Get your gear off, and let's start.”

“Start exactly what, may I ask?” She giggled again.

I took the camera out of the bag and attached the flash unit, with its diffuser. Then I checked that the batteries were okay.

“Come on, get your gear off. Leave the bra and knickers on. Then kneel on the bed.” I instructed. “Place your arm across your boobs, so I can undo your bra without it falling off.”

She did as I asked, and I took a few shots from different angles. The red underwear with the timber lining of the room and her fair skin made the photos perfect.

“That’s it for now. We’ll do a few outdoors tomorrow. Since there is no one here to interrupt us.” I explained. “They will be nude, of course,” I winked at her. “Time to make something to eat now, I think. That exercise made me hungry,” I chortled.

I barbecued two small steaks while she prepared a quick salad. Over the meal, we discussed where we were going to take the photos the next day. We decided to go to the upper waterfall for some of the photos, so the return walk would be downhill. So, I hung a towel on the back of the door to remind us to take it with us in the morning.

“Your turn to do the dishes. I’m off to have a shower.” Rose said as she headed for the bedroom.

I start on the dishes. Not that there was a lot to do. Dishes were done; we changed places in the shower. A quick wash and dry-off, after which I joined her in bed. Rose had lit a few candles meanwhile and put on some soft relaxing music. As I made myself comfortable and relaxed my back, we held hands. We lay there in silence, listening to the birds outside. Every so often, we could hear the grunting of a nearby Koala.

Still holding hands, she rolled herself on top of me and nibbled my neck. “Lay back and enjoy,” she whispered in my ear. With her left breast against mine, Rose put her left arm over me to support herself as she shuffled her body over to me. Once she released my hand, I fondled her dangling right breast. She leaned in to kiss me with all her passion. By that time, my cock was at full extension, and wishing it could extend even further for enjoyment.

She broke off the kiss and swung around and took my cock into her mouth; I moaned. It felt as if had just grown a little, I was aroused so much. Rose’s expert tongue was working its magic on my senses. The tongue rolled around the glans and sent tingles up and down my spine, eliciting quiet moans from me. While she worked my arousal to a frenzy, all I could do was caress half of her very desirable backside. Every time I attempted to move, so I could reach her pussy to play with her clit, she stopped me. She brought me to the edge and stopped.

“Okay. Spread your legs and raise your butt off the bed,” she ordered. She slid a pillow under me as I raised myself.

Rose then knelt between my legs, held my proud shaft in one hand, and cupped my sac in the other. Somehow during the manoeuvring, she managed to get a small bottle of oil, which she applied to her hand and then my shaft. She placed a few drops on each thigh, very gently, and slowly rubbed it in. A little more applied to my sack and groin. The process was very slow, extremely sensual, and arousing. Her technique caused countless involuntary twitches in my cock.

I closed my eyes, relaxed my breathing, and enjoyed the sensual tingling caused by her fingertips slowly gliding over the skin of my inner thighs and perineum. I felt her hand gently holding my cock mid-shaft as she gently massaged it, making me tingle even more. My sac tingled as if a cold breeze had just caressed it. Rose realised I was close to orgasm and changed to massage my groin gently again.

As she took hold of my cock once more to resume the massage, she leaned a little closer and whispered, “I’m not going to let you cum all over my hand. I want that seed inside me. So, when we are both just about ready, I will sit on you, and then you can let it all out.”

She massaged my cock with one hand and gently held my balls in the other. As she began to stroke the oil into my shaft, it sent a pleasurable chill up my back that almost made me thrust upwards. Rose paused once more, so she could change position with her feet on either side of me. She resumed the massage. A little firmer this time. The stoking was still very slow.

My breathing was no longer relaxed, and nor was hers. We were both getting close. Getting closer at every stroke. I sensed she wanted to stroke fast but resisted the temptation. Sensing I was very close, she moved to mount me. I just managed to control my urge to thrust into her. She lowered herself slowly, so we could both feel every fold as the head passed it. She was down, relaxed her upper body, and then gave a few sharp downward pushes and squeezes of her pussy; pushing me over the edge. As I was enjoying the first spurt, I felt her contractions around me. Our eyes locked. We both smiled and exhaled in unison. Our bodies were one.

I held my arms up for her, and she leaned forward, and she mouthed, I love you, Graham. We embraced tightly and kissed. During the kiss, we rolled onto our sides and continued kissing, eye contact and caressing until sleep took over.

When I woke a few hours later, we were still in that position. I slowly reached for the covers to cover us up from the cool breeze coming through the open window. I repositioned myself and returned to the land of dreams.

In the morning, I was awakened by the sun streaming through the window, or was it the wonderful aroma of the coffee and toast that was, beside my bed, a few centimetres from my nostrils? Rose’s soft hand was on my shoulder, ready to shake me as I opened my eyes.

“You are awake,” she said as she sat on the edge of the bed, in all her glory. “Thank you for last night, Graham. That was wonderful.”

“Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you for a fantastic orgasm.”

She leaned in for a kiss and gave me a pat on the butt, “You better eat and get dressed, so we can get going to the waterfall.” She kissed me and went to the end of the bed to dress.

“Remember, minimal clothing for you!” I reminded her. I dressed while having my toast, took a few steps to her, and kissed her. “Thank you for brekkie in bed. A wonderful way to start the day.”

We embraced for a longer kiss. “None of that now, even though it would be wonderful. We want to use the softer light. ... Let’s get going.” Camera, towel, and water bottle in hand, we headed off.

It wasn’t long before we found a few smooth trunk snow gums for a perfect background. I asked Rose to disrobe, which she did without hesitation. She posed like she was a photo model with years of experience. The shots of her draped over the snow gum were particularly sexy. Rose leaned back against the tree and slid one hand across her smooth mound. It was obvious that her arousal was rising. Holding her head back she parted her high thighs and spread her lips to expose her clit, I tried to stand back and just take photos but had to taste her before she went too far.

While Rose’s fingers worked their magic on her clit, I took some very sexy photos of her from various angles. The camera clicks were punctuated with the occasional kiss. The photos of her explosive orgasm were especially good.

That done, we walked on to find the waterfall. Rose decided to stay naked the rest of the way to the fall. She skipped ahead a little like a schoolgirl. As she turned back, she said, “Graham, at the fall you are getting your kit off too,”

“And why is that, may I ask? I don’t intend to have a cold shower there.”

I took a few more shots as she walked backwards while facing me. The waterfall wasn’t as high as the one, the previous day, but it was a little wider. It did fall over an overhang of rock, which made it possible to get behind the water without getting too wet. The pool was about the size of half a dozen baths put together.

I found a dry spot for the towel and clothing. Rose headed directly to fall and went behind it. She played a little by passing an arm or leg through the water while I took a few shots. I hid the camera under the clothes, stripped and joined Rose behind the fall. She was waiting with open arms to embrace and kiss. Her kiss was electric, intense and horny, It discharged an electric shock down my back and directly to my cock. The kiss deepened and firmed as our arms wrapped each other tighter. A chill ran up my back and I felt goosebumps rising in both of us.

Leaning back against the rock wall under the overhang, I lowered myself to sit on a small outcrop of rock. Rose held me against the rock wall and slowly slid up my body, wedging my shaft between us. Suddenly, it sprung free between her thighs, and I felt the cooler air on it. She lowered herself and rubbed her very wet lips against it. Her pussy was slick and well-lubricated. 

“How do you like that?” she asked.

“Heavenly and so damn wet. Take me to the heights of Ecstasy. I’m yours, you naked wood nymph.”

She smiled, took my manhood in hand, guided it into herself, and then kept perfectly still, except for taking a deep breath. After a pause, we resumed the passionate kiss. Rose was very horny and couldn’t keep still for long. She tightened her pelvic floor and slowly bounced on me.

One thing about Rose was the great control she had over her pelvic floor. She was able to tighten and hold it tight at will. At least, that’s how it felt to me. She worked my shaft slowly and brought me to the edge of the precipice a few times. Our breathing was too heavy to be kissing at the same time. Our gaze was transfixed in each other’s eyes as we inched closer to fulfilling our lustful desire. Not until she was ready for her orgasm would she allow me the ecstasy of filling her once again.

Just as we reached the peak, I tweaked her nipples. She let out a grunt, and once again, her orgasms merged into one. One of the most ecstatic experiences a couple can have. We remained coupled and continued kissing until our breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

We cuddled and kissed under the fall for many minutes before Rose slid off me and into the pool to rinse herself. “Come join me. It’s warmer than you think.”

I slid into the pool to join. She turned away from me and, holding on to a few reeds, tucked her legs under her and pointed her naked backside towards me as if to say. ‘I'm here for you, so help yourself.’ The view through the crystal clear water instantly gave me those special tingles in the groin. My cock followed suit and rose for the sweetest Rose I knew. Moving behind her, my cock teased her entrance.

She tried lowering, so I would enter, but I kept teasing. I held her by the waist and entered her from behind. Rose responded by arching her back and leaning her head, so we could kiss as I thrust into her. She was still holding the reeds and thrust back to meet my strokes. I moved one hand to her breast to fondle it and pinch her nipple. Her pussy pulsed around me as she orgasmed. I had a small one, a few strokes after her. She turned to face me for another long kiss.

She broke off the kiss, “Now I’m truly fucked.” She exclaimed. “I think I have just enough energy to get back to the cabin.” With that, she rubbed the cum from her pussy and giggled as she saw a rope of cum floating away in the current. We climbed out of the pool, dried our feet, and put our sandals on. I collected the camera and clothes, and we walked back to the cabin, arm in arm.

At the cabin, we simply relaxed, kissing and caressing each other on the loveseat. The caressing soon changed to me fingering, Rose to another strong orgasm, which left a wet area under the seat. We kissed again. Before she headed inside to clean up, I took a few shots of her posing on the seat, making sure that the wet spot was obvious in some of the shots.

I dressed and prepared a little lunch while Rose was showering.

After our late lunch, we packed the car, locked up, and hit the road for a leisurely drive back to the city.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments