Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Student

"A instructor falls for a new student"

10
8 Comments 8
12.7k Views 12.7k
766 words 766 words
I've been teaching at the university for a couple years now and I'll be the first to admit, college girls are overwhelming. I mean don't get me wrong, its a complement to have googly-eyed freshman stare at you as you discuss literature, but I've had notes left in my office and students waiting by my car for "extra credit". I know it's the hot thing to sleep with a professor - but come on, I'm not that desperate.

I'm a younger professor. I graduated college about three years ago and was honored with a position at the university that gave me my Fine Arts degree. It might be my age that draws the younger students too me, but it could also be that I'm more relaxed than the other professors. Not to ring my own bell, but I'm fun.

I have sleeves of tattoos and a beard - I'm not in bad shape. That's probably another thing.

"Hi," I heard a voice say confidently yet politely one week into the semester. I looked over, and had to do a double-take as I saw her. She stood tall with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. Built like she lived for the gym. She had on leggings and knee high boots with a light jacket and scarf. She was makeup free and had the longest eyelashes I've ever seen and big pink lips. She looked photo-shopped.

"Uh, hi! Can I help you?" I finally said, feeling like a pervert for gawking at her.

"Yeah, I had to add this class last minute and I couldn't find it! Sorry I'm late."

A couple freshman girls giggled in the front but she took no notice.

I stepped over to her and asked almost shyly, "Um, this is a freshman English class. You seem older than most freshman I have in here."

"Yeah... I'm actually a junior. I transferred and the English class I had didn't meet the same requirements."

"Makes sense."

***

Weeks went on and I prayed she'd be waiting by my car one day. Begging for extra credit. But she didn't. This girl was mature and the only thing I knew (besides wanting to fuck her brains out) was that she was devoted. Why is that a turn on? No idea.

I went out drinking with a couple buddies one Sunday, which was a bad idea and we went to a bar I know is usually crawling with college kids.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

It was Sunday though- how crazy could it get?

That's when I saw her. Her long blonde hair was gently curled instead of in a messy braid on her shoulder and she had on a tight black dress. She was hammered. Not what I expected. But there was more, she'd been crying. Her blue eyes were green and her water proof makeup wasn't hiding anything.

I should go say something... but what?

I couldn't think of anything so I just watched her at the bar by herself. Guys came up to offer her drinks and she shooed them away. One guy left her his number and she hadn't even glanced at it.

My buddies were leaving and I told them I'd catch up. I manned up as I walked over to her at the bar. Just to see if she's okay.

"Bout time you stopped staring at me," she said before I could even say hello.

I was shocked but laughed it off. Noticing her various tattoos, all of which seemed a little... strong for how delicate I had made her out to be.

"Can I help you?" she said interrupting my thoughts.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," I said hoping I sounded convincing

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please," she said with a giggle. "I've seen how you look at me in class. Like you've never seen a college girl that doesn't look like she drinks a six pack every night."

"Ms.-"

"Alice. Call me Alice."

"Alice, you're a beautiful girl. I'd be lying if I said differently."

"Yeah you would. You'd also be lying if you told me you haven't thought about fucking me too," she said with that confidence that turned me on so hard the first time we met. "So Nate, can I call you Nate?"

I nodded.

"Are you going to take me home with you? Or leave me here to pick up the next guy that gives me a reason?"

"I'm going to take you home..." I must've sounded so robotic, but she was controlling me with her words.

"And what're you going to do to me?"

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments