Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother-in-Law Update

"Over two years later, the affair has picked up again"

30
8 Comments 8
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
If you've read anything that I've previously posted, you know that my mother-in-law and I had a torrid, passionate affair. We ended it about almost two years ago when my wife confronted me about her mother cheating with someone. She knew it was me and knew she couldn't tell her father. We said nothing more about it and, to my wife's credit, she moved on as though it were just another phase. Honestly speaking, I think she was happy her mother was getting some but she knew enough was enough.

It wasn't hard to say goodbye to that affair, but, there have been times over the past couple years, especially as my business took off, that I could have used her companionship and, for lack of a better word, skills in making me feel good. The sex with her was always so fulfilling.

We have had conversations since our affair ended about how great it was but neither of us ever felt like we had to start it over. We were both content with it's arc and were equally content that it was over.

To fast forward a bit, last month, after months of negotiation and soul-searching, I decided to sell my company to our larger competitor. I realized that I had disturbed the market as much as I could and, if I didn't take this deal now, there was no guarantee that something better would ever exist. This sale has given me the wealth I've dreamt about and opened up some new opportunities for me. The biggest one is to become the COO of the new formation.

The last few weeks have been a blur but my wife and I have completed our move to south Florida. I can work from home a couple days a week so why not be somewhere warm, right? Last week, I had to travel for work so my mother-in-law, Judy, came down to help my wife with the final touches on the house and new furniture we bought. The plan was that she was going to stay for another week before my father-in-law comes down to join us for two weeks.

When I got home on Sunday, my wife and mother-in-law picked me up at the airport, we had dinner and drove home. She looked great. there was something about her that day, maybe the distance, my constant state of being horny, something, whatever it was, she looked great. The next day, Monday, my wife was finally supposed to meet her new boss. She would be gone all day. I knew what I wanted to do but I wasn't sure if my mother-in-law would be up for one more go-round. 

As the next day came, I was anxious in the morning. I helped my wife with breakfast, cut fruit for the day, made coffee, and logged into my computer to see what was going on at work. My wife had left about twenty minutes before Judy came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a nighty, nothing extravagant, some flip-flops, and her hair pulled back in a bun. She looked really cute. I got a nice look at her ass when she walked by me.

She said, "Did she leave already?"

I said, "Yes, she was worried about traffic and wanted to try the route I recommended so she gave herself extra time."

She said, "Oh, that makes sense. What are your plans today?"

I wasn't sure if that was a loaded question or not, so I answered conservatively and said, "Have a quick call with work and then I plan on spending time in the pool."

She said, "Great idea. I'll get my suit on when you're ready. I'm going to lay down in bed and drink my coffee. Let me know when you're done with work. I don't want to disturb you."

I knew she was flustered too and I knew that it was going to happen that day.

About a half hour later, I gently knocked on her bedroom door and opened it to let her know I was done and getting ready to jump in the pool.

She said, "Great. I'll get my suit on. Be right out."

I went out to the pool and sat by the edge.

ArianaBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaBlack

She came out about five minutes later with nothing on and dove in the pool. I blinked a couple times before she popped out of the water.

She swam over to me and said, "Are you getting in or do we start right like this?"

She was between my legs, clearly staring at the erection in my shorts, and very clearly on my wavelength at that point.

I said, "Let's start right here."

With that, I sat up and pulled my shorts down. She stayed in the pool, grabbed my cock, and started giving me a blowjob. Between the feeling of her lips and being outside in the sun, I was in heaven. It felt amazing. A couple minutes later, I was ready to explode in her mouth. I gave her a warning, and came with three large spurts of cum in her mouth.

She looked up at me, swallowed what was in her mouth and cleaned off what was left on me. She leaned backwards back into the water and spread herself out on the steps into the pool. Before Monday, I had never had sex in a pool before so I was very excited about what was going to happen next. I followed her to the steps, inserted my body between her legs and gently pushed my cock inside her. She moaned as I filled her up and started rocking our bodies back and forth. This woman wanted sex that day and was going to get it. Our bodies were in rhythm and we both felt great. We both orgasmed at the same time which felt amazing.

I let my body drift off of hers into the water as I regrouped. I stared at my mother-in-law as she was still recovering from the orgasm, naked, on the steps of my pool and I realized that I needed this woman in my life in addition to my wife. I needed her. I never felt sexier than when I was with her.

After a couple minutes, she said, "We should go inside and have some more fun. We probably only have about four hours before she's home."

I said, "Yeah, you're right. Let's go. Let me help you out of the pool."

I grabbed her hand and lead her to her bedroom. We flopped down on the bed, she mounted on top of me and started riding me that quickly.

We each came two more times and were drained. We looked at the clock and realized that we had to freshen up or else my wife was definitely going to know what we did. We showered together and played gently while we did.

After our shower, I got back on my computer and she got back in the pool. My wife got home and joined her mother in the pool. They talked and I served drinks before we figured out what to do for dinner.

We decided on take out. When I was ready to go pick it up, my wife said, "I am going to go with you. Mom, do you mind staying here? I haven't talked to him all day and want to update him on work."

My mother-in-law said, "I don't mind at all. Great idea. I'll set the table."

I said, "Great. I was going to get a beer while I wait for the food. That's a good plan."

My wife and I got in the car and pulled out of our complex and she said, "How was my mother today?"

I wasn't sure if that was a loaded question, since her mother is great at them, and said. "She was great. She spent some time in the pool and in her bedroom today. Totally relaxing day."

My wife smiled and said, "She told me what happened while she and I were in the pool. So you're saying you fucked her in the pool and in her bedroom?"

I stuttered, tried to come up with something, and then she said, "I'm not mad. I know my mother needs it. Just promise me she's the only one. If she's not, I'll be pissed. If she is, I can let it go."

I told her, "I promise she's the only one."

We were pulling into the bar and she said, "Good. I can be okay with that."

Published 
Written by JMPhil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments