Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother-in-law Referral

"Judy's friend stops by for a visit and stays longer than expected"

65
8 Comments 8
48.4k Views 48.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Things with Judy have been great since my last posting. Our affair has continued despite the slowdown in posting my stories about her. We have had a couple of great encounters.

Judy and my father-in-law went south a couple weeks ago to spend some time at their condo. The weather up north has sucked so they needed to get away. The plan was for the rest of the family to come visit over Easter week. I wasn’t too interested in doing that though. Being in tight quarters with the rest of the family was never a lot of fun. I talked to my wife about it and she agreed with my idea that I should stay home and let them have a true family vacation.

I took my wife and her sister to the airport last Monday so they could fly down.

The week went by pretty quickly. I did a lot of work, caught up on yard work and really felt like I got my life caught up. I am entering the busy months at work so getting caught up is great.

Saturday morning, I was hanging out in my house, watching some TV and I heard my doorbell. I walked to the door and it was Judy’s friend Jennifer. Jennifer and Judy have been friends for a very long time. She is a great lady.

I opened the door, greeted her and asked what I could help her with.

She said, “I’m here to drop off Easter flowers for you and your wife. Is she around?”

I said, “No, she actually went to see her parents this week.”

She said, “Why didn’t you go?”

I said, “I really wanted to get caught up on stuff at work and here so I stayed behind. Where are those flowers, can I bring them in for you?”

She said, “Yes, they’re in the backseat of the car. I appreciate the help.”

Every year, Jennifer got all of us massive Easter flower bouquets. It was her tradition.

I went to the car, grabbed the bouquet with our names on it and carried it in the house. As I walked past her, I said, “Come on in. I’ll pour you a glass of wine.”

She said, “Sure” very excitedly.

She sat at the bar top in our kitchen. As I glanced over, I noticed something different about her. I had never really been attracted to her sexually before, but that day, at that moment, something clicked. I’d always thought she was put together but never had any sexual urges toward her. To describe her build, she was about 5’-6” tall and probably weighed 150 pounds. She was a couple years younger than Judy but she was really Irish looking. She was wearing a bright yellow v-neck sweater and jeans. Her red hair was pulled back with a hair clip and her big sunglasses were sitting high up on her head.

She looked really cute that day. Her posture was great too and her chest, in that sweater, really popped. I took her in for a moment and when she glanced at me, she knew I had been checking her out.
I poured her glass. We made small talk. Her motions, while talking and listening, became more obvious and she became more flirtatious.

Fucking Jennifer was something that I hadn’t ever thought about but I was definitely thinking about it that day. The best part was, I knew she was thinking about it too. I poured her second glass without her asking and she said, “Are you trying to get me drunk?”

I said, “No, I’m just really enjoying your company. I figured if I poured it, you wouldn’t be rude and leave until you finished this glass.”

She smiled real big at me and said, “I’ll stay as long as I am welcome. I don’t have anywhere I need to be today. You were my last stop.”

I said, “Good. I have been a little bored this week by myself.”

She smiled, shot her head down in a shy manner, and then looked around. She said, “I’ll be right back, need to use the restroom.”

This was my shot. I knew she wanted it. I knew I wanted it.

I stood by the closed bathroom door. I didn’t want to give her the opportunity to think about it. I was going to be there to grab her as soon as she walked out.

She had reapplied her make up before opening the door. As the door opened, I caught her eyes. It was on. She flew into my arms and we started making out right there at the bathroom door. I pulled back and then began pulling her shirt over her head. As I did, I was shocked at what I saw. This woman had an amazing rack. She wore a sexy white bra but her tits were phenomenal.

I thought to myself, how did I not notice this woman before? 

We walked down the hall toward the guest bedroom in my house. I sat on the edge of the bed and she stood between my legs as we kissed and I fondled her tits. I slid my hand down and unclasped her jeans. She forced them down to the floor and kicked them out of the way. Her legs looked great too. They were pale white but they were tone and sexy. Her blue panties looked cute on her before she removed them as well. There she stood, right in front of me, this sexy woman who happened to be Judy’s best friend.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS



In that instant, I thought to myself, had Judy talked about us? How was this happening? I thought it best not to ask then.

She smiled at me, while still standing in front of me and said, “Well, this is a little unfair, isn’t it?”

I laughed and as I reached for the waist band of my shorts, she knelt down in front of me. She helped pull down my shorts and boxers. My erection was at full tilt at that point. She stared at it for a second, subtly licked her lips, and leaned forward so she could kiss the tip of it. As I looked down at her, she looked amazing. Her red hair was being held back by her hair clip, her pale white skin looked smooth and sexy, and best of all, she was ready to go.

After kissing the tip, she looked up at me and said, “Thanks for the second glass. I may have left otherwise.” She smiled after saying it and looked back at my cock.

She slowly inserted my cock into her mouth. Bit by bit, her lips engulfed more of my cock until her lips were all the way down near the base of my cock. She stayed still and I felt her tongue on the underside of my shaft. A couple of seconds later, she slowly pulled her head back. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

She looked back up at me and said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve done this.”

All I could muster was a weak “oh my god.”

She smiled again and said, “I love your dick. This might be a while.”

This woman was incredible. She gave me the most amazing blowjob. This blowjob was unlike any blowjob I have ever received. It was equal parts kinky and sexy as hell. I could not believe what I watched and what I was feeling was even more remarkable. I have no idea how I lasted as long as I did. When I was finally close to cumming, she knew it. I was doing everything I could to give her the hint that this could be big. She kept doing what she was doing until I unloaded into her throat. The load was massive. She kind of choked on it and accidentally spit some up and onto the floor. She swallowed everything that was left in her mouth though.

She placed her hand on my shaft and looked up at me again. She said, “Holy shit.”

I laughed and she laughed and again, she said, “Holy shit.”

I said, “Sorry. I wasn’t sure how to warn you.”

She said, “That was intense. Do you always cum like that?”

I said, “When I am really turned on. Yes.”

I wanted to say, ask your friend, but again, thought better of it. Wasn’t sure how that would be received.

At this point, I had to fuck her. She was standing between my legs again. I pulled her into me, grabbed tight, and lifted her up so I could wrap her legs around me. As she did that, I spun so her back was to the bed and drove her onto the bed. As I did that, my cock penetrated her as deep as it could. She let out a loud yelp and then followed that with “Oh my God,” and I knew we were good to go. I pumped hard and fast in her. She made faces, grunted a lot, and really got into it.

She is a much different lover than Judy. She’s even more open in bed than Judy is. She talks dirty, uses foul language, and asks for things that I’d never heard from Judy.

Finally, after the third time that afternoon, we lay back on the bed. We looked at the clock, she had been there for almost five hours!

She said, “Wow. I didn’t think I’d be here this long.”

I said, “Well, I’m sure that’s right. All you were doing was dropping off flowers, right?”

She said, “Yeah.”

She said it with some hesitation though, there was something she held back.

I said, “What?”

She said, “I actually wanted this to happen. I knew she (my wife) was away. Judy told me she was down there with her.”

I said, “Oh. How did you know I would go for it?”

She said, “Do you really believe I don’t know you’re fucking Judy?”

I smiled at her and said, “There were about five times today that I wanted to ask if you knew.”

She said, “Yes, I’ve known for quite some time. She doesn’t know that I’m here though and can’t know that we fucked. I think she’d be really mad at both of us.”

I said, “I agree." I waited a second and then said, "Would you want to do this again?”

She smiled at me, rolled on top of me (still naked), and said, “Absolutely.”

She continued her roll and got off the bed. I just lay there on my back. She stood up, looked down at me, smiled and went to the restroom to freshen up.

She came out a couple minutes later, fully clothed, fresh make up on and ready to leave. I was up and back in my gym clothes. She gave me a big kiss and said, “Had fun today.”

I said, “I did too.”

She said, “Call me sometime.”

We kissed again and I walked her to her car.

I spent the rest of that day in a daze. She was amazing. I am not sure when I’ll get with her again but I am sure it will happen again.

Published 
Written by JMPhil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments