Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother-in-Law Affair (4)

"The affair continues and decisions are made"

65
9 Comments 9
44.4k Views 44.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
(Author’s Note: This story is from the day after our last rendezvous. It took some added time to write the story.)

After I got off the phone with Judy, I began to freshen up so I could go over there and look presentable. My mind was going crazy. The anticipation of being with my lustful mother-in-law again had me going nuts inside. Also, the thoughts of where this thing was going were eating at me, too. This woman is far too sexy and way too passionate to give up on yet. I am getting from her what I’ve lusted after for years.

Make no mistake, I love my wife very much and we have a great relationship, but the passionate sex that I am having with her mother is out of this world. I can reasonably say, and I thought this as I drove to her house that night, that I could keep this affair going for a while longer but that there is an end in sight. Getting to that end and making sure it was smooth was going to be the next challenge. I didn’t need to worry about that challenge that night though as there was no risk of getting caught. The real world didn’t start back up until the next day when my wife returned home.

I pulled in her driveway and walked up the front steps to their door. She answered the door for me and immediately I felt like I was where I needed to be in that moment. She wasn’t wearing anything fancy but she just looked great. She was wearing her hair pulled back in a tight pony, a button down white blouse that didn’t give much away, and a pair of jeans that fit her well. She was barefoot and looked comfortable. The outfit was a departure from the previous night’s attire but I felt just as good as the night before.

I walked in and she directed me to the living room where there were two glasses of wine poured and some music on in the background. We sat next to each other on the couch, started talking, enjoying our wine and flirting a bit. It was only a matter of time before something happened. We both knew why we were there. I shifted my body closer to her and set my glass of wine down on the table in front of the couch.

She smiled and said, “Is this your big move?” and then she laughed.

I laughed too. It was funny. I placed my hand on her leg as she set her wine down next to her on the other end table. She brought that same arm all the way back around and hugged me to bring me closer to her. At this point we started making out. Our tongues were all over each other’s mouths and the kissing was very passionate. We were both very active with our hands. My right hand was on her left boob and my left hand was resting on her right hip and working its’ way over to the button at the top of her jeans.

Her hand right hand was rubbing my left ear and keeping my head close to hers while we kissed. Her other hand was trying to open my jeans as well. She pulled back, and I could tell she was frustrated. She put both hands on my belt buckle and started tearing at it to open both my belt and jeans. By now, her makeup was smeared on her lips which, in some strange way, made her look even sexier to me. She was intent on getting my jeans open, which she did in just a couple short seconds once she started using two hands. She helped me get them off my legs.

She leaned back, pulled her blouse off and then leaned all the way forward so her head was in my lap. She inserted my cock in her mouth before I could say anything. I leaned back so I could get a better view of what I was watching. She’s amazing. As I was watching her head bob up and down on my cock and feeling her warm tongue on the bottom of my cock, all I could think about is how sexy this woman is.

I rubbed her back as she was sucking me off and eventually popped her bra loose. Without removing her mouth, she used her hands to slide the loose bra off. She needed a small break, so she picked her head up, propped her boobs up with her hands and started rubbing the tip of my dick against her hard nipples. Then she slid my dick between her boobs and gave me a fifteen second titty fuck. As she did that, she looked up at me and said, “Time to finish. Ready?”

“I’m definitely close.”

“Good.”

With that, she put her mouth back on my dick and started bobbing her head very quickly until I came in her mouth. She popped her head up, swallowed what was in her mouth, and quickly dropped her head back down and sucked the remnants off of me. This time, she came up slowly, smiled at me and said, “How was that?”

I said, “Do you really have to ask?”

She smiled and said, “Yes. Always want to know I’m doing a good job.”

“Noted.”

She stood up and removed her pants. Before I could reach out to touch her, she dropped her panties and hopped on my lap. She took her time as I entered her vagina, but once the head was in, she sat down on me very hard. I was all the way inside her. She took a second to adjust, found her spot, and then started humping me very hard. It felt amazing.

I buried my face in her boobs as she bounced her body up and down on me. The smell of her body sweat combined with her perfume was such a turn on for me. I leaned back to get the view I wanted and her make up was running a bit on her face.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

She was so into this. We were both sweaty and we were both so turned on at this point. We were also both very close to cumming.

Her tell is that her upper lip starts to spasm when she’s near. I noticed this and knew we were both due. Her loud moans became grunts very shortly after and her grunts became audible noises that I think were intended to be words and, finally, one loud, long grunt that told me it had happened. Right when her noises were done, I followed her orgasm with one of my own.

I guess the feeling of my cum inside her right after her orgasm did something to her because the grunting picked up again. So, too, did the ferocity of her grinding on my lap. She went so hard until she knew I wasn’t cumming any longer. Finally, when we were both done, she collapsed on to my body and her head rested on my shoulder. We sat like that for a couple minutes. She eventually leaned back with me still inside her and said, “Let’s take a break. That was fun!”

I said, “A break is a good idea.”

She removed herself from my lap and slumped back onto the couch. She grabbed her glass of wine, took a sip and said, “Is sex with my daughter this good?”

I replied, “Yes, but in a different way. Your daughter and I have marital sex. You and I are having athletic, extracurricular sex. It’s different.”

She laughed and said, “You’re right. I’ve never had sex like this.”

I said, “I refuse to believe that.”

She smiled at me and said, “Well, maybe once or twice.”

We both laughed.

As we sat there talking, I was actually starting to get hard again. I was looking at her sweat soaked body and felt myself getting hard. She noticed too. She said, “What’s going on down there?”

I laughed and said, “The view is causing a comeback.”

She said, “Good. I wasn’t going to wait much longer!”

I grabbed her body and jumped on top of her. I brought my body all the way up to her face and let her put my dick back in her mouth. I was already hard but I’ve found that it always helps right before insertion. I backed away from her face, got back between her legs and forced myself inside of her. For some reason, with the way her couch cushions are, I kept losing my balance and losing my spot so we readjusted. She got up on her knees and leaned over the arm of the couch. I placed one leg on the ground and my other knee on the couch and entered her from behind.

This was a lot better. I felt more stable and seemed to be deeper inside her too. The way her lips closed on my dick told me that she was comfortable as well. I started slow but definitely worked up my pace. She was enjoying this position as I was. What I noticed was even sexier was the fact that I could see our reflection in the glass door across from us. That was an unexpected turn on. Being able to watch her body rock back and forth with me inside of her from that angle was a definite turn on for me.

I don’t know if she noticed or not but I was enjoying the view. I knew I wanted to finish soon because my leg was tightening up a bit. I got a tighter hold of her hips and started pulling her hips to me as I humping her. The double action was enough for her to increase the volume of her moaning and grunts. I knew she was enjoying this the harder I went. As I hit our tempo climax, I climaxed inside of her again. It felt amazing. I asked if she was close and unfortunately she wasn’t, so I slowly backed out of her. We sat together on the couch. There were no words spoken for a couple minutes. Finally, she sat up and said, “This is so much fun. I feel young again.”

I said, “This is fun. You’re amazing.”

She said, “You too.”

We sat for a couple more seconds and then I said,

“What’s your vision for this?”

She said, “I have been thinking a lot about this actually. We’ve been smart to this point. I love my daughter and the relationship you have with her. I don’t want to see her get hurt. By the same token, I am having the time of my life. I’m torn. What are your thoughts?”

This was the challenge. I had been fretting this conversation but it was here. I was powerless though and I knew it.

I replied, “My thinking is this: we’ve been very smart to this point. We haven’t been anxious. We haven’t tried anything while people were home, and we’ve been good. If we can continue to be patient and pick our opportunities, I would love to continue this. That said, if either of us start getting urges and start to get stupid, we have to end it. Neither of us can afford those consequences.”

She bit her lip in a clear attempt to hide a smile and then said, “I was hoping you’d say that. I’m not done yet.”

“Neither am I.”

Then she said, “Do you know the next time she’s out of town?”

All I could do was laugh and she did too. She was making a joke and it was made at the perfect time. We finished our wine and got dressed. I chose not to stay there that night and she understood. I had to pick my wife up the next morning and I wanted to be fresh and have a clear mind as I did that.

I don’t know the next time I’ll be with my mother-in-law but I am hoping it’s soon. She is an amazing woman.

Published 
Written by JMPhil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments