Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting At A Wedding

"Two unattached matures meet at a wedding reception and hot sex follows"

18
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was the wedding reception of Colin and Dorothy Wedgwood, now both in their sixties, and not surprisingly a lot of the guests were of a similar age.
 

It was a second marriage for both of them and, as with most weddings, the guest list consisted of family, mutual friends and friends of either Colin or Dorothy.

Bill Peebles was a sixty-year-old divorcee and was a long time friend of Colin but he was attending the reception on his own and although he had the occasional chat with friends and acquaintances he was starting to get slightly bored.

Linda Hart, also sixty and divorced, was a friend of Dorothy's and also on her own although she had had the occasional dance.

Bill had noticed the curvy attractive woman in the green dress but assumed that she was bound to be there with someone, probably her husband.

Linda had noticed Bill who seemed to be spending a lot of time on his own and certainly did not appear to be attending the reception with anyone. She decided to introduce herself, "Hi, I am Linda a friend of Dorothy's."

Bill, being the gentleman, stood up and shook the hand of the woman who looked even more attractive close up. "Hello, I am Bill and I am a mate of Colin's," as almost an afterthought he said "Are you with anyone?, Can I get you a drink?."

"Ha, all these questions," she smiled, "No I am not with anyone and a white wine would be nice please."

Bill went and got her drink plus a gin for himself and the two sat at a spare table away from the dance floor.

The early conversations revealed that they were both divorced and had been for sometime and they both lived in the nearby town but in different parts of it.

They appeared to be getting on well and Bill was no longer bored and Linda was enjoying talking to this handsome man.

A slow tune started to play and with her gorgeous smile she said, "Are you going to ask me to dance?."

"Yes,yes of course but I am not a very good dancer."
 

"Neither am I but we can shuffle about together can't we?."

They got up and started to move to the music but Bill was embarrassed to feel his prick hardening as he smelt her intoxicating perfume. She also felt it but did not say anything immediately but as she felt him getting harder she whispered, "Feels like you are enjoying this dance."
 

An embarrassed Bill said, "I am so sorry, I have not been this close to a beautiful woman for a long time."

"Beautiful eh, that's nice and anyway I like feeling a hard cock pressing against me although it has been a long time for me too."

With those words Bill's arousal increased further and he was now fully erect inside his trousers.

As a second slow tune followed the first one Linda pushed herself against his bulge and his hands went down her back to just above her buttocks.

"Are you staying in the hotel tonight Bill?" she purred.

"Yes are you?"
 

"Yes, but I think perhaps we will only need one room."

The couple kissed oblivious to everyone else on the dance floor.

"Do you think we would be missed if we went now?" asked Bill hopefully.

"I don't think so," she replied and she picked up her handbag from their table as they headed for the lift.

"Your room or mine?" she asked but it made little difference as it transpired that both of their rooms were on the same floor.
 

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

They kissed with passion as the lift took them up and Bill had both his hands on her large buttocks as she rubbed his crotch.

They stumbled in to Linda's room, which was the one nearest the lift, and had their hands all over each other as they snogged.

Linda removed her dress to leave her in bra and knickers and she displayed a lot of cleavage and a very wet knicker frontage.

Bill removed his shirt and started to undo his trousers but Linda said"I will do that."

She undid and pulled down his trousers and rubbed her face against the large bulge in his underpants.

He lifted his feet to enable her to take his trousers completely off and she was on her knees looking up at him as she put her hands to the top of his underpants.

She slowly pulled them down and over his erection and her mouth was on his cock.

He stroked her hair and closed his eyes as she licked and sucked him, her knickers were now saturated.

She decided that she needed him inside her so she stood up and they kissed as he undid her bra and then put his hands inside her knickers on her bare arse.

She backed to the bed and her knickers were removed so the two sixty-year-old about to be lovers were both naked.

She was on her back with her legs splayed as she guided his cock into her soaking cunt.

They both groaned in pleasure as each of them had sexual contact with a member of the opposite sex for the first time in a long while.

Bill prided himself on putting the females pleasure ahead of his own as he slowly rocked backwards and forwards.

Linda was indeed feeling pleasure as the handsome man slid his rigid prick in and out of her.

She was feeling her first orgasm approaching as she put her hands to his buttocks and pulled him into her and Bill sensed her wanting and increased his pace. The squelching of their juices was very audible and also very audible was Linda's almost scream as she reached her climax.

Pleased that he had made her cum Bill thrust in and out faster as her first orgasm started to subside.

 

"Cum in me Bill, cum in me lover," she panted but before he did she wailed, "Shitttt I am fucking cumming again!."

This pushed Bill over the edge and as Linda writhed in ecstasy he groaned, "Fuck Linda I am cumming," and his spunk shot into her.

They were both breathing heavily and both soaked in sweat and after they had calmed down they showered together and Bill paid a lot of attention to her round arse.

In the early hours of the morning he again paid a lot of attention to her round arse by running his finger up and down her arse crack and then his tongue before fucking her from behind.

He eventually went to his own room but the two people that had never set eyes upon each other before the previous evening had made plans to meet again very soon.

Both Bill and Linda were very grateful to Colin and Dorothy for inviting them to their wedding reception.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments