Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tube Ride Home (Her Point Of View)

"She needed to cum after a long edging day."

80
35 Comments 35
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a response story to pcxasb's Tube Ride Home story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you haven't already, go read his first!"

It was getting hot- I was getting hot. Riding the tube commando was both a delicious empowerment and a slow edging torture. Ever since I left home that morning, every light breeze of air, every soft rub against the chair when sitting down and standing up…

Bodies pressed against me as the train came to a halt. I was caught off guard by the draft of air as the doors opened and squirmed in delight. 

As people got simultaneously on and off the train, I couldn't help but sigh at the unintentional grace in my chest when people moved and accommodated around me. My eyes darted up, slightly panicking and checking if anyone had heard me. It was then when I noticed him. 

 I watched him move as he got on the tube. An easy, practiced, automatic movement. He seemed particularly frustrated. Completely engaged in an inner conversation no one else was invited to and yet I found him utterly intriguing. What was he frowning upon? As he made his way unknowingly closer to me, I surprised myself wanting to relieve him- make his frown disappear. 

I was about to make a witty remark, in an attempt to get him distracted from whatever his mind was raging on, when the train jolted pushing me and everyone else around against each other. I tried to quickly recover my balance and in doing so I accidentally brushed my hand across his crotch. Oh, God! I was mortified! I was going to apologise but then, just for a few seconds... his frown disappeared...

I kept wondering if my touch had anything to do with it. I ran my hand across his crotch again, simply needing to prove my theory and watched his frown disappear yet again. The light twitch in his cock was all the confirmation I needed. Becoming fully aware of my own reactions, I started to play this game with him. Lingering more and more each time, I traced his cock with my fingertips, quickly retrieving as he started to look for me.

I couldn't help it, touching him again was just too tempting, I could even feel my pussy getting wetter and pulse every time my hand moved up and down slowly but surely gaining confidence as his cock grew and his face relaxed into enjoyment. I know he kept looking for me, but for once my 5'1 height was the perfect disguise. I had no intention of being discovered, this was a game, a release, for both of us. I had to suddenly remove my hand and turn around when I noticed the weight shift of the person between us, thinking he was about to move out but he didn't.

Now reaching my hand behind me, I could hide my hand better between our bodies. Not watching him and feeling his ever growing cock made it all the more exciting. Biting down on my lips to suppress my moans while massaging his cock, cupping his balls in a more intentional and less tentative way. His excitement fueling my own... I had just started to feel him twitch and throb when the train began to slow down. 

I stood still, just in case this was his stop. Doors opened, people exchanged, light draft of cold air… Jesus! It was becoming too much! Knowing him still in the back of the train, I used the movement of people to get myself closer. Needing to feel him better, I pressed my ass to his erection. Oh, yes! This was exactly what I’d been needing all day. A good, hard-as-a-rock cock.  

Moving, slowly grinding against him, my need to cum grew by the second. Being this close he could have touched me, he could have taken his hand to my pussy and push two fingers in or make me moan by flicking my clit… He didn’t and it was both frustrating and sweet.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

As it started again, I synchronised my grinding to the trembling motions of the train. Getting hotter and desperate to cum, I reached behind me again, stepping away just enough to let my hands work, needing to free his cock, to feel it warm and hard against my soft skin. Gave him a few seconds to stop me (just in case) while I found the zipper, swiftly pulling it down and carefully pulling his cock out.

His weight on my hand felt amazing, mouthwatering. It was so tempting to turn around and swallow him whole… I wanted to, badly, but I didn’t have the nerve to do so. I lost myself for a few seconds just feeling him, guessing at his length, his shape, the veins imprinting on his shaft, slightly twisting my hand every time I reached the tip wondering how sensitive I could make it.

By removing my hand I heard him moan, almost sending me over the edge right then and there making me giggle at the thought. I felt the deep instinctive need to make us cum. With his cock free I pushed my ass back against him, only my skirt preventing skin to skin contact. 

I did manage a few ups and downs before giving in, lifting the back of my skirt trapping his cock right in between my naked ass cheeks. God, it felt so good! I could feel the edge too close now, keeping quiet was my biggest concern. With precum serving us as lube I could almost ride him, feeling him slide up and down as I moved.

He moaned again, a low manly moan that ran through my body like bolts of electricity. Biting hard on my lips I let out a sigh. I needed to cum right now so I maneuvered his cock down a bit, sliding it against my bare lips. Jesus, too good! Letting my wetness coat him I rocked my hips back and forth, humping his whole length over and over. I was oh so close!

“A small little movement and he could be inside me” was my constant thought “he could stretch my tight little pussy- oh please take me, fuck me, make me scream on your cock”. The fact he didn’t, the fact he was letting me control the whole situation sparked my orgasm hard. 

I was controlling myself the best I could, my sole focus was not moaning loudly. Letting my body tremble, allowing my legs to close down on his cock, keep it pressed against my pussy  as a whole day of edging made me cum body and soul.

I smiled as the twitch in his cock further pressed on my clit sending shudders through me, slowly starting to grind again when I felt him cum in hot spurts. Feeling him coat my pussy smearing it all over as I kept grinding slowly. Getting greedy I moved out a little and pushed my ass against him one last time just to further spread his cum everywhere…

Suddenly realising what I’d done, I gently took him out of my skirt and lovingly into his trousers again. I couldn’t help a smile across my face in doing so hearing both of us still panting, still pressed against each other, recovering together.

My stop came up and all too soon I was stroking his cock goodby before moving out of the train, disappearing into the crowd and wondering if we’d ever meet again.

Published 
Written by ALovelyKindOfReal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments