Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tonight It Will Rain Memories.

"Dreaming away into bliss when memories of him flood my mind."

18
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I lay down in my bed after I opened the windows. I want to feel the breeze against my skin this night! I smell the scent of rain outside. It is that scent that reminds me of him. Gosh, it has been years but he never left my memories! I move my legs over the soft blanket under me while my mind drifts off to the last time I met him. That last time, he loved me deeply and was full of passion.

I close my eyes and let my fingers twirl with my blonde, silky hair while I sink deeper into the memories I hold of him—his dark brown eyes gazing into my eyes, his sexy as hell smile, and his big hands I loved so much when they worked their magic in my body and soul I bite my lower lip because I can almost feel his hand moving between my thighs. I giggle when I let my hand move along my bare thigh, feeling my skin as his hands did. A soft moan escapes me when I picture him moving towards me to kiss my lips and let his hungry tongue dance with mine.

My hand still moving up and down my thigh.

I remember how his mouth would move down my cheek, alongside my neck brushing feather-like kisses against my heated skin, the feeling of his naked body pressed against mine, holding him between my tighs while we both sensually rolled our hips. I remember that I never wanted to let him go when he was between them with either face or cock.

I smile when my fingers reach my core and I let them dance over the soft velvet petals. I yearn for more while the memories of him and our hot sex keep flooding my mind.

I remember how he grabbed my breasts with his strong hands, his mouth playing with each nipple, biting, licking, and sucking on the stiff nubs. I recalled how he rolled his tongue around them before softly biting the flesh. Sometimes he sucked on them like he was settling a vendetta.

I moan when I feel the sweet nectar caused by my memories. I let my fingers slowly sink into my core as if they were his, torturingly slow to start with, but within a minute or two, I have trouble holding back. I speed up and add one more finger as the memory of him rubbing his hard shaft against my pleasure, coating it with my juices, takes my breath away.

My fingers start to ravage my pussy when the memory of his big cock entering makes me purr. I arch my back and I open my body for him to have his way, so deep, so hard, always hitting the right spot. His eyes were always glued to mine to see how I would react to each thrust and action. It turned him on and awoke the animal inside him.

I open my mouth while my fingers move around the little pearl above my core, feeling so close to reaching that ecstasy my body craves. Lost in my mind and thoughts, moving my fingers faster and faster, my free hand moving over each breast and caressing them, rolling my nipples before pinching them hard, my hips are now bucking up and down while I fuck myself deep with three fingers. I enjoy the wetness I feel against the skin on my hand. I am soaking wet and I am sure that I need to change the sheets after I am done.

Jessica_tiny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_tiny

I remember his almost evil grin when he started to go faster. He so enjoyed my body while he slammed in and out of me, leaving marks on my skin with his balls. He loved it as well, the rougher the better. And rough he was. There have been times when he fucked me so hard that I thought he would destroy my pussy. He always flipped me onto my stomach and took me from behind while sitting on my upper thighs, his favorite position. It made him feel like he was fully in control, using his hands to push me hard into the bed or whatever surface we were having sex on. At times he enjoyed wrapping his fingers around my throat to choke me while he filled me up with his cum. Most of the time, he preferred to push my face into a pillow or to yank my head back by pulling firmly on my long locks. That was always the point where he turned into a wild animal who was ravaging his prey.

I loved it when he lost control and just wanted to empty his sack into my womb. He would groan and moan louder while slapping my asscheeks so hard they would have red prints on them for days. He loved to pain me in those last moments before he would cum.

He made me beg to never stop. Trust me, I begged over and over for his cock to never stop fucking me. I asked him for more pain and his answer was always the same. At that time, he would be pulling his cock almost all the way and ramming it balls-deep back inside me. If he were a monster, he would be ripping me to pieces. I would scream his name and beg him for his cum.

He always growled when he felt my core squeeze him and I could never hold myself back when he started to fill me up with his seed. His thick loads of cum felt amazing deep inside my pussy. He kept pounding to make sure every drop of his seed was buried inside me.

My fingers are soaked with my essence, my hips moving faster while I bring myself to an orgasm and scream out his name. My whole body shakes and my pussy contracts around my pounding fingers. I let my head fall back while my fingers keep moving and my core starts to pulsate.

Ecstasy!

Exhausted, I wrap the blanket around my legs, the soft breeze cooling down my burning skin.

Published 
Written by TwinkleDreamgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments