Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yellow Book Fantasies, Final Chapter: Amber's Wedding

"Chad Dupree goes to Amber's wedding and gets some news..."

5
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
841 words 841 words

Author's Notes

"There will be an epilogue after this chapter."

Soon, the day came. I was on the way to the second wedding that I was invited to. Amber's. I was still not over her by a long shot. I still wanted her. I thought about what I said in our last encounter. I was in the heat of the moment, but I think I meant it.

"...I could be 'Daddy..."

Then I thought about our random conversations on FaceTime. I asked her one night, bored:

"What do you get complimented on the most?"

I noticed her chocolate skin. Her big lips. She had a really pretty mouth as well. She was laying down. I saw her blouse, open. Her beautiful breasts were playing peek a boo with my eyes. I almost got caught looking. She said, almost blankly:

"My ass."

My mind wondered. Never would've thought of it. Until our encounters...

I looked at that rear view and slapped it. Again and again. She moaned again and again. I couldn't get enough. But that was in the past. I also asked:

"Does anybody say how beautiful your lips are?"

She's heard it before. She has heard it all before. 

"How kissable?"

"How juicy?"

"Yeah," she replied. "And I hate it."

And I hated that response. But no matter what, It came to one request that night. It was one question that I couldn’t hold to suppress...

"Can you lick your lips for me?"

And she did. She was one of a kind to me. She was special to me. She was often replicated, but never duplicated. And she's beautiful. I then thought what I said during our second encounter while I climaxed...

"I love you..."

Even though Amber said, "Know what love is before you say it..."

I think I meant it. It was in the heat of the moment, but I think I meant it. But she deserves a true king, and not a poser. But... It's never too late. I believe God took his time making her. Her skin is unique, and is one of royalty. So, don't be taken aback.
Amber really deserves the finest. Who cares if it's from me?

Not much later, I arrived to the church where Amber was supposed to get married. I wrote a poem to Amber as a goodbye. (It was a suggestion...) I wanted to make the wedding as less awkward as possible, so I wanted to deliver my note to her personally before she got married. I knocked at her door, uneasily. She opened it, partially. She was in her bra and panties.

"Chad?"

"What's up, Amber?"

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

"Ha. Had no idea you were coming."

"I had to see your face. Even if it was one last time," I said.

"I'm not dying. I'm getting married... ohhhh," she said in realization. I smiled. "That thing got you hooked, huh?"

I sheepishly shrugged.

"I got something for you. Don't let your hubby see this. Just let it stay with us. And yes, I put my phone number on there, like you did in middle school. Hehe," I said, chuckling.

"What is it? You already caught me indecent. Can I open it? Pleaseeeee?" Amber questioned.

"What the hell? Do it," I said, laughing.

She opened the note and began to read the note out loud...

"I hear you got those soft lips
You know, from word of mouth
Word to Drake
I bet you get all kinds of compliments
If I’m not mistaken...
Let’s not pretend
You know them...
From the “pretty lips”
To the bold “DSL” compliments
To that dreaded question that I get tempted to ask...
But I won’t do it
I’m different than most
But all I want is this
This isn’t to boast
Or to do the most
All I want is you to lick your lips
And kiss me
Amber, can’t you see?
All those compliments are true
Or... You already knew?"

She read the salutation and my name... With love, Chad Dupree.

"Yeah. You knew all right."

Amber then kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss with a longer one. Our breaths quickened. I can hear Amber audiate a slight moan. My hands drifted downward to her panties. I started to slide them to the side when she stopped the kiss abruptly.

"Chad, I got something to tell you."

"What?" I said.

"I'm pregnant. And it might be yours."

I could say nothing. At this point, all of the things I have been told have come back and bit me.

"Women are not sexual play things..."

"At least try to keep it in your pants..."

"...To get it out of your system..."

"Amber, does your man know? We only fucked twice. Once I came in you..." I got interrupted.

"It only takes one shot," she said. "And yes. He knows I fucked somebody else."

"Well. Congratulations on your nuptials."

"Thank you."

I left to go to the church, shocked. They were right. Is the legend known as Chad Dupree over? Maybe. But it might take a hiatus.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments