Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage

"A Relaxing Massage After A Tough Match"

12
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Inspired by a Lush Friend.

After a hard handball game, you come home very sore and stiff, but thankfully with a win under your belt, which always makes the pain that much sweeter and more bearable.

You say that you are going to head for a shower, but I offer you a massage for those stiff muscles, to which you quickly say, “Oh my god! That would be amazing, yes please!”

As I walk into the bedroom, I am greeted by you wearing a towel and already lying on the bed face down looking very comfortable. After you offer some words of encouragement, along the lines of, “Hurry the fuck up,” I move towards the bed.

I peel the towel back from the base of your shoulders rolling it down to the very base of your back so it’s just covering your bum. I start to drizzle a small amount of warm, scented oil from the base of your spine slowly up to the base of your neck, ensuring not to spill any.

I first lower my hands onto the middle of your back and start by spreading the oil around to ensure there is a good covering. Whilst doing this I hear a soft, small noise of appreciation from your mouth as your eyes close and you visibly relax into my touch.

Using a combination of my fingers and the base of my hand, I start to gently knead the muscles in your lower back, slowly switching between either side of your spine. I lead with my fingers, pushing my hand forward as my fingers spread, before rolling out through the palm and then the base of my hand, applying more pressure with the latter to drive into your muscles harder.

As I slowly move up your back, I hear more noises of approval, soft groans followed by the odd sharp intake of air as I run my hands over a sore, aching muscle.

My hands progress up to your shoulder blades, I press harder into them with the base of my hand knowing that these are the muscles that tighten the most during your handball match. The soft groans turn into more gasps of air with some pain, but you know this is good, temporary pain and we ease the lactic acid out of your muscles.

Once your shoulder muscles feel looser, I move up towards your neck. As I come to it, I use both hands to rub up and down both sides ranging from the top of your shoulders to the base of your hairline. I start with my fingertips just lightly touching your skin before slowly increasing pressure.

I press my fingertips a little harder into your tight, tense neck muscles. As my fingertips stroke your neck, I feel the tension slowly beginning to ease with each movement. You again release the soft groans of pleasure as I use my whole hands to cup your neck, sliding them up and down and gently pressing my thumbs on your spine.

After finishing with your neck, my hands slide down onto the tops of your shoulders. I use both hands to roll over the top of your shoulders, my fingers slide down the front of the shoulder to the top of the breastbone and the base of my hand drives into the muscles at the top of your shoulder blades. My hands rock back and forward, rolling over the top of your shoulders my strokes getting a little longer each time. My hands roll back down your shoulder blade further and slide forward further, just brushing the top of your boobs, which whilst innocent enough, doesn’t go unnoticed.

I move my hands to the top of your left arm, gently taking it in both hands and slide up and down the upper arm muscles before moving to the lower arm. I then move around to your right side and do the same thing just gently relaxing the muscles. Whilst I massage your arms, I can’t help but notice the side of your boobs, which encourages me to do it a little more slowly whilst my eyes take advantage of the presented view.

After your arms, I place my hands at your shoulders and slowly slide my hands down the side of your shoulder blades and ribs, just very slowly rubbing up and down the sides feeling your ribs as I do and my fingers very lightly brushing your boobs, again appearing innocently enough, but not going unnoticed. My hands slowly edge lower from your ribs to the sides of your tummy and down to your hips where the towel rests.

My hands hop over the towel and rest on your upper hamstring muscles. After such a hard game, all the muscles in your legs are tight, and sore and need some good attention. As your legs have had no oil on them, I first drizzle some oil down your left leg, which is the leg I will work on first. I then quickly run my hands up and down with some urgency to make sure the oil doesn’t run off your legs onto the bed covers underneath.

My hands then rest at the bottom of the towel which is just covering your bum. I use both of my hands to wrap your tight hamstring starting by sliding my hands from the base of the towel down your hamstring and back up. I continue to do this for a short while increasing the pressure a little each time as I try to release the lactic acid and relax the muscle.

After the left hamstring, I move over to the right one. I do the same motion where my hands wrap around your leg and I move them up and down increasing the pressure driving the lactic acid out of the muscles easing them into a state of relaxation.

As I have been massaging your legs and particularly getting close to the towel, I can tell that you have been enjoying my handiwork as I can feel the heat radiating from your ever-dampening pussy. I don’t try and touch or break the moment, but log that you are quite clearly enjoying my touch.

I move further down to your calves, pressing both hands against the right calf and gently rubbing oil into the skin. I slowly begin to increase pressure on the muscles, using my thumbs to work into the muscles to loosen and relax them. Once I finish your right calf, I switch over to your left and perform the same actions ensuring both calve muscles are relaxed. Whilst I am massaging your calves, I can’t stop thinking about the warmth coming off your pussy.

I slowly slide my hands back up both calves, over your hamstrings towards the towel. As I pass the top of your hamstrings at the base of the towel, I again can feel the warmth of your ever-dampening pussy.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I decide to take a chance and I continue to slide my hands up under your towel onto your bum to which you offer no resistance at all. My hands continue to slide up and I gently press and squeeze your ass cheeks, their firm and rounded shape fitting the palm of my hand perfectly. I hear a gentle groan come from your mouth as I start to gently massage and rub both cheeks.

I flip the towel completely off and for the first time, I can see your gorgeous ass and continue to massage your firm cheeks. Your light groans continue as my hands start to rub just a little harder. When my hands are at the base of your bum, I take another chance and slowly slide one hand down between your ass cheeks seeking out your warm, very wet pussy.

Again, you show no resistance as my hand moves millimetre by millimetre to the heat source that is your pussy. As my hand reaches it, the immediate area is so wet from all your juices that have seeped out. My fingers rest on the entrance to your pussy and I can feel you are anticipating the first fingers to slide in and without actually telling me, you are yearning for it.

I slowly press two fingers inside your soaking wet and very warm pussy. I slide my fingers in a centimetre at a time, just sliding and resting, sliding and resting, drawing out the feeling of the velvet that lines your pussy.

I slowly start to finger fuck you, enjoying the feeling of being inside you, listening to your groans, which become a little louder and stronger as start to increase my speed gently over time. I hear your wet pussy get wetter and wetter as I continue to finger fuck you faster and harder.

My other hand parts your ass cheeks a little and works its way down to your asshole. I rest a finger on your tight asshole and wait for a reaction. There is no resistance given and my finger just starts to massage your asshole whilst my two fingers continue to finger fuck your soaking wet pussy. Your groaning and breathing get heavier with the inclusion of my finger on your asshole and I can sense that I can start to feel you build to orgasm.

I gently just press my fingertip into your asshole using my knuckle to roll around the rim whilst my fingers continue to fuck your pussy. I feel your body building, your responses to my finger movements are more exaggerated, and your breathing and moaning are much stronger and heavier as your orgasm builds.

With that, I feel your orgasm erupt, your back arcs as I feel your pussy tighten and orgasm hard with my fingers deep inside your pussy. I continue to finger fuck you right through your orgasm and as it abates I ease my fingers out of you. I lightly asked if you enjoyed that to which you said “Yes, that was amazing.”

I then suggest you roll over onto your back, which you do without hesitating. I grab the oil bottle and begin to start drizzling oil lightly on both thighs, your tummy and between your boobs. My hands quickly move over your body to rub the oil in loosely so it doesn’t run off you and onto the bed. I start with your thighs first and then up over your tummy and finally quickly take the oil from between your boobs and rub over them and your general chest area. Your nipples are still incredibly hard and very inviting.

I start by massaging your thighs. Much like your hamstrings and your calves, I start with both hands cupping the thigh and my thumbs gently pressing into them. As I continue my stroking my hands press a little tighter and my thumbs press in a little tighter loosening your muscles. After your orgasm, your body seems to be already fairly relaxed, as your quads don’t seem nearly as tight as your hamstrings and calves.

From your thighs, I move to your tummy. I lightly use my hands to rub some of the oil into the skin, but my mind is itching to move further up. I don’t dwell too long on your tummy and proceed to move up to your boobs.

I use both hands and collect some oil from your cleavage and spread the oil on both of your gorgeous boobs. My hands move very slowly over them, enjoying the feeling of the softness with the slipperiness of the oil.

My hands start to gently brush over your nipples as my hands continue to massage your boobs. Your nipples are firm and very aroused, and my hand continues to tease them as I feel your body react every time I touch them.

I then specifically play with your nipples, my fingers rubbing over them, flicking and encircling them, lightly brushing against them and very gently pinching them. Your body starts to squirm a little and your breathing gets heavier letting me know how much you are enjoying this.

One of my hands leaves your boobs and slowly slides down your tummy and nestles between your thighs. Your pussy is still very hot and very wet following the nipple play and the earlier orgasm. My finger slowly works back up towards your pussy, this time resting on your very hard clit.

As my fingers rest on your clit I feel your body jolt with the sharp, pleasurable sensation. Whilst one hand continues to play with your nipples, flicking from boob to boob to make sure neither is left out, my finger starts to gently massage your hard clit, initially starting with side-to-side and figure eight movements.

I begin to increase my pressure on both your nipples and your clit in tune with both your body movements and breathing. I feel your clit getting harder and harder and your pussy wetter and wetter as my fingers continue to massage it.

I know you are building to orgasm and I increase my pressure on your clit, rubbing and flicking it harder, I feel your pussy get wetter and wetter, and with that, you let out a massive groan as your whole-body shudders with the release of your orgasm. I leave my finger on your clit to prolong the orgasm before gently removing it.

I look at you and once you open your eyes you put on a massive smile, a smile of pleasure and enjoyment. We don’t say anything, but I hand you the towel and you wander towards the shower.

Published 
Written by 1184kern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments