Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid Part 5: Let’s Take A Look At Things

"My wife makes the rules clear and then Katie makes other things clear"

5
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The story of a couple who join with a college girl continues to unfold and necessary guidelines are put in place."

Following our time with Katie that morning, we all had to come back to some semblance of daily life.  I had some work I wanted to finish at the office that would help me get paid on a project so I took off.  I blew each of my girls a kiss on the way out.  

Cee and Katie had been home any number of times when I wasn’t around.  Even so, I sensed a different kind of energy between them as I left.  My guess is that they would “process” what had happened that morning the way women would.  I know enough to know this means they were clarifying the rules and making sure no one’s feelings were being hurt.  This was a conversation that wouldn’t happen if I were around.  

After what passed as ordinary small talk about nothing too significant, Cee took the conversation where it needed to go.  

“Katie, I want to check to see how you really are.  I know you want to be good to us and we want to be good to you, too.  How are you after what we just did?”

“Nervous as I can be.  And still turned on.  I’ve never had sex that ever did anything like that for me before.  I usually can’t wait to get things over with.  Now I can’t imagine life without the two of you and what we could share.”  

“I feel the same way.  Not the part about wanting to get it over with.  That other stuff you said.  I can't wait to see what’s ahead for all of us.  As long as you understand that what happens is supposed to strengthen what I have with Nick, not weaken it, things will be fine.  We’ve had experiences with others and not all of it was smooth sailing.  People have feelings and things can get complicated.  Right now, we’re all feeling like kids in a candy store.  We have to be careful to find the right mix of connected and not desperate.  And, let’s face it, Katie, you’re young and beautiful.  I’m not above feeling threatened.  The only thing that has a chance of working is if you don’t get too attached to Nick.  And the same goes for him.  If he’s too attached to you, there will be problems.  If you get attached to me, we’ll work that out easier.  If I get attached to you, the problem would be if I did anything that kept you from having the life you deserve to discover without either of us.  Like I said, feelings can get complicated.”

“Cee, I know how I feel right now and that’s pretty wonderful.  I promise to listen to what you’re trying to tell me.  Of course, I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt you or Nick.  I know if I did, I would be ruining something that’s the best thing I’ve ever had.”

“Okay, Katie.  Here are the ground rules.  First and foremost, no secrets.  There really isn’t a need for that and they won’t help any of us.  I think Nick and I can make that promise to you and you’ll have to promise that to us.  Second, no unprotected sex with anyone else.  Nick and I are clean and we trust from what you’ve told us that you are, too.  Can you agree to that?”  

“Oh, absolutely.  I haven’t had sex with anyone that was unprotected except a boyfriend I trusted from a few years back.  And I’m certainly not seeing anyone in my circles that tempts me.  If that’s what it takes, that’s easy.  As for the no secrets part, I may be a little young and naive, but I trust you guys so much that I can’t believe that I have to hide anything from you.  I want the adventure.  Telling you everything will help that happen.  Lying won’t.”  

“Great.  Now,...when it comes to sex, you’re going to have lots of opportunities to tell us what you want.  We welcome that.  Please don’t be shy.  Along the way, we will expect you to do what we say.  I’m not a dominatrix and neither Nick nor I are into pain.  For this adventure, you will do as you’re told to please us and serve us.  Is that understood?”  

“Yes.  The thought of it turns me on right now.”  

“Great.  Hearing that turns me on too.  So, Katie,...what I want right now is for you to come rub my back and shoulders.”    

Without hesitation, Katie crossed where Cee was sitting and stood behind her.  Her hands went to the tops of Cee’s shoulders and she began.  Her hands were firm and smooth.  She began to manipulate Cee with the hands of someone who has spent uncounted hours shaping clay.  Within moments, Cee’s head fell forward and she began purring.  She leaned forward more to signal she wanted those hands going other places.  Katie started stroking more of Cee’s back.  

“That’s lovely, dear.  Have you done this with other people?  Your hands are like magic.”

“No, not very much.  I’m kinda making it up as I go.  I just let my fingers tell me what’s going on with your skin and let those sensations tell me where to go.”  

Cee had put on a loose t-shirt top and loose-fitting, comfy bottoms after we came out of the bedroom from our morning adventure.  She didn’t think she needed a bra or anything more.  She was right.  There was only thin, smooth cotton between Katie’s fingers and Cee’s skin.  Her fingers had a good chance to hear anything Cee’s skin wanted to say.  Cee bent lower in her chair and Katie’s hands went lower.  Using the base of her palms, she applied firm pressure to Cee’s spine and began moving her hands up and down slowly.  Cee purred more.  

Katie switched to fingers and fingertips.  Those more delicate strokes began to fan out to the sides.  Before long, her fingertips began teasing the near sides of Cee’s breasts.  Cee leaned back to make it easier to be touched.  As those touches continued, Katie’s hands began finding more and more of Cee’s breasts.  

“Katie, I think you’ve spent enough time on my back.  Come around to the front and keep going.”

Katie moved to the front of her sexual mentor.  Cee spread her legs to give access.  Katie stepped between them. With the confidence of a practiced tease belying her inexperience, Katie began stroking the outside of Cee’s arms from shoulder to elbow.  After that, she moved to Cee’s forehead and face.  Cee closed her eyes and let the sensations begin to fill her.  When Katie’s fingers found her neck, Cee’s head went back and she offered herself to the sensations.  Her pussy was already thrumming from the tingling of her skin.  

“More, Katie.  Touch me more.”

The instructions were not lost on the young woman.  Her hands went first to Cee’s belly.  It was a ruse to begin to find the underside of Cee’s wonderful tits.  Using her thumbs, she lifted each breast, in turn, several times to heighten the tension.  It worked.  Cee leaned back again with her eyes closed and her mouth opened just enough for a nipple if one should find its way there.  

CyberBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyberBBW

Finally, Katie began taking those tantalizing mounds into her hands and giving them the attention each of the women desired.  Cee twitched a little from the attention to her nipples.  She let a hand drop into her lap.  Katie noticed.  

“Do you want me to pinch your nipples, ma’am?  Would you like that?”

“Yes.  But not too hard.”  Her eyes were still closed.  

Without asking, Katie moved her hands under Cee’s top.  The sensation of skin on skin was a pleasant surprise.  Cee moaned softly.  It was enough to tell Katie she had made the right choice.  Katie used each hand to play her tantalizing game on Cee’s nipples.  Sometimes she would pinch them and palm them alternately, sometimes simultaneously.  She noticed Cee’s hand had become more active in her lap.  

‘’Take my top off, Katie.”  She bent forward to lift Cee’s top.  When she did, Cee looked down into Katie’s top.  She was able to see the lush roundness there almost to the nipples.  Katie tugged and pulled Cee’s top off in one move.  She noticed Cee’s chest was flushed.  Cee’s hand continued to stroke her pussy.  Her thin pants showed the dampness there.  

“Katie, take your top off and stroke your breasts for me.”

Katie tried to hide her surprise at the command but her jaw dropped a little.  She stepped back and began lifting her top.  She made a point to have the bottom edge catch on the underside of her nipples forcing them to be tweaked by the material as it uncovered her beautiful torso.  She moved one hand across her body and covered her left breast completely.  Cee moved her hand inside her pants.  Her eyes were glued on Katie’s ministrations and yet distracted by her uncovered breast.  The exposed nipple was puckered and tight.  

Still using only one hand, Katie began slowly stroking both breasts so that one was always exposed.  

“Do you want me to do anything else?”

The question signaled Katie taking some power.

“Yes.  Take down my pants and take yours off.”

The young woman moved to between Cee’s legs again and bent forward to grab the waistband of her lounging pants.  Before she could tug, Cee lifted up far enough to pull one of Katie’s nipples into the mouth that seemed to be waiting for its chance to do just that.  Their eyes met and then Katie curled her fingers into the waistband of the loose bottoms.  Cee raised her hips enough so her sex was exposed and then the pants were gone.  When Katie stepped back, she hooked her thumbs into the top of her pants and began shimmying them down.  She took her time.  She knew that Cee was completely locked into what was happening in front of her.

When her pants were gone, Katie stood there with her legs slightly apart.  Her pussy was glistening again.  

“Have you ever touched yourself in front of anyone, Katie?”  she asked while her middle finger was making its way unhurriedly up and down the wetness seeping inside the lips of her trimmed pussy.  

“No.  I haven’t.”  

“Do that for me now.  I want you to keep touching your breasts and make yourself wet.”

After taking a breath, she took both breasts into her hands enough to tug them and pull on her nipples, then her right hand started touching that delectable pussy.  Cee, too, used one hand on her own breasts and let the other continue to discover the territory between her opening and her clit.  

“Do you ever masturbate, Katie?  I bet you do.  Do you like to make yourself cum?”  The thought seemed to do something to Cee and she inserted her longest finger into her pleasure cave.  

Kate was embarrassed by the question and yet still felt a twinge of excitement at finding herself in a position to be forced to talk about this intimacy.  Her fingers continued to stroke her lips and clit.  

“I haven’t done it a lot.  I did it more after my friend and I fooled around with each other one night when we were sixteen.  After that, we would occasionally touch each other and make each other cum, but we were too confused by our feelings and drifted away from one another.  That did open the door for me to discover what felt good to me.  I’m still a little uptight about it.”  Even so, her fingers started moving faster against the flesh between her legs.  

“I want you to do that now, Katie.  Make yourself cum while I’m watching you.  Let me see you, let me watch you.  Begin by showing me one of your fingers going inside you.”  

Katie blushed.  Was it more from embarrassment or excitement?  She spread her legs further and did what she was told.  

Her middle finger went in as if it had been invited.  She made sure to use her fingertip to find that spot inside that felt so good.  She curled it upward and rubbed.  Her legs bent lower.  Cee started matching her stroke for stroke.  No words were said for a while.     

“Come over and put your mouth on my breasts, Katie, but don’t stop touching yourself.”

Katie smiled at being told to do what she was hungering to do anyway.  She closed the short distance between them and found herself between Cee’s open legs once again.  She bent over, used her left hand, and raised Cee’s already hard nipple to the tip of her tongue.  She flicked her tongue stiffly across the tip of Cee’s nipple making it dance back and forth.  

“Oh!  Oh!  Oh!”  Cee’s yelps matched the electricity shooting into her cunt.  She couldn’t keep herself from inserting a second finger.

Katie moved to the other nipple and used her tongue and lips to pull it into her mouth.  Keeping it there, her tongue licked while it was smothered inside.  Cee’s head began moving side to side while her eyes were closed.  

“Stop, Katie.  Stop.  I don’t want to cum before you do.”  Katie moved back and began stroking herself in earnest.  A second finger entered.  Her other hand found its way underneath and stroked her clit while her fingers pumped into her pussy.  

“You are so sexy, Katie.  I am so turned on watching you.  Are you close to cumming?  I want you to cum soon.  Cum for me, Katie.  Cum for me.”

The young woman’s eyes locked onto Cee as if they couldn’t be moved.  Her hands became a blur inside and outside her pussy.  Her legs started trembling.  She started howling with the pleasure of it all.  Her orgasm hit and she jerked a number of times until she collapsed to her knees.  She had to use her arms to prop herself up.  When her fingers were free, she decided to be bold.  She reached over and placed her fingers into Cee’s mouth.  Cee sucked and fell into her own orgasm.  Her muffled moans didn’t disguise the power that took her over the edge.  One orgasm became two and then a third.  She pulled away from Katie’s fingers and began gasping for air.  

Katie lay across Cee’s chest and they held each other without speaking.

That’s when I walked in. 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments